Thread: Sid's Igloo Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Nibblez View Post
    I am rather attachted to that Exeggcute so yeah, I'd prefer the Vullaby xD

But yeah, whenever for the trade. In no particular rush xD
    I'll be around in about 90 minutes.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    I might be able to, but not until the weekend if so. I don't know anyone else offhand who does.

BTW, I saw your message to Nibblez, and I might have rather have your Suicune than Latios. I didn't realize your Suicune had 31's in a few stats. Is the Suicune untouched? I'd rather have it and Raikou than the Latios.
    Yes, it has 31 in the stats that matter for it (SpD for sure I believe. Lemme check and edit this post with the specifics). And sure, I wouldn't mind that. If not today, what specific date should I plan for? I'm also available anytime during the weekends, though it would be easier for me if I planned ahead for a specific time during the day.

EDIT: Okay so the Suicune has "outstanding" potential, with Def as "can't be better." So I guess it isn't as good as I remembered it, but I'll still check the specific IV's.
    Last edited by Ulicies; 16th May 2012 at 9:25 PM.
    3DS FC: 2320 - 6137 - 2703
    Trainer ID: Austin

Cool. Do you know the IVs on it?
    From Serebii IV Calculator:
    Tropius [Calm] Ability: Solar Power
    IVs: 7, 8 / 8, 9 / 14, 15 / 15, 16 / 18 / 3, 4
    Stats at Lv.48: 156|0 / 66|0 / 91|0 / 81|0 / 106|0 / 55|0

I'm also interested in your shiny, flawless, adamant Beldum. I can offer a shiny Heatran, not UT, although I can reduce its EV's completely. I can also offer an Adamant Flawless Lucario (UT).

Possibly, sure.
    Here's some more info on the Darkrai

Darkrai
    Lv. 50
    Modest
    Event Moveset (No changes)
    IVs: 31 in Sp. Attack, Others unknown
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob

Grass Safari: and Quilladin

Shiny Pokemon FT: Tyrantrum

Shiny Pokemon LF:

Thanks a lot for the trade! ^_^
    3DS FC: 2320 - 6137 - 2703
    Trainer ID: Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor737 View Post
    Here's some more info on the Darkrai

Darkrai
    Lv. 50
    Modest
    Event Moveset (No changes)
    IVs: 31 in Sp. Attack, Others unknown
    Yeah, I prefer shinies to events, but I could take that. What did you want?

BTW: your signature inspired me to look up Scramble Challenges, which I'd never heard of before. Very interesting concept. I might have to try one some time. Where do you get people to decide your team?

Quote Originally Posted by nam-cap View Post
    From Serebii IV Calculator:
    Tropius [Calm] Ability: Solar Power
    IVs: 7, 8 / 8, 9 / 14, 15 / 15, 16 / 18 / 3, 4
    Stats at Lv.48: 156|0 / 66|0 / 91|0 / 81|0 / 106|0 / 55|0

I'm also interested in your shiny, flawless, adamant Beldum. I can offer a shiny Heatran, not UT, although I can reduce its EV's completely. I can also offer an Adamant Flawless Lucario (UT).
    I guess that's fair for a DWF. I can do that. Not sure I want the other two, unless Heatran is flawless/near-flawless.

Yeah, I prefer shinies to events, but I could take that. What did you want?

BTW: your signature inspired me to look up Scramble Challenges, which I'd never heard of before. Very interesting concept. I might have to try one some time. Where do you get people to decide your team?
    How about your shiny UT Lotad?

To answer your question, scroll down to the Challenge Forum and go there. Then just select which gen and challenge you want to do. After deciding, post which Pokemon game version you want to do and list any restrictions you might have (Applies to some, not all, challenges). Then wait for the replies.
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob

Grass Safari: and Quilladin

Shiny Pokemon FT: Tyrantrum

Shiny Pokemon LF:

Well, I also have a female dw bannete, giratina, jirachi PKLATAM, regigas OT TRU

3DS FC:1547 5453 7012
    Please, keep a minute of silence RIP WIFI DS
    Searching for pokemon battles, please PM me! Also, I'm always keen to get friends in the 3DS, just pm me
    Friend safari: Poison (Garbodor, Cascoon, Muk) Thanks to Chilliwray

Awww. My poor Rogenrola's feelings.

And yes...I always have SUCH a hard time finding things on your list. Let's see...

I defeinitely like your Exeggcute, but you seem attached to it. If you don't want to do that, I can go with a backup (Vullaby, most likely).

Eh, I think "ratios" are pretty silly, given that we aren't dealing with anything that costs money, and we're both going to get clones and not even be out anything after the deal. That said, I'm pretty sure my Eppie's Mew shiny is already Adamant, so getting another of that nature doesn't help. Sorry.

I suppose I could.

I definitely want the Bronzor. The Rogenrola sounds good, too (31/31/31/X/31/0). I like the Klink, too. Oh, and Turtwig. I thought I had a F/NF Turtwig, but it's not on my list, so it never hurts to get another, I guess. Not positive about the others, but I definitely want those four. I could decide on the others later. And as far as RNG-ing, goes...I'd be happy with almost any shiny, F/NF Gen 5 pokemon I don't already own.

Not really in love with any of those. Do you have anything else?
    Not all pkmn have the same value but anway...What else were u interested in again besides the Eppie Mew? Cos I think u mentioned quite a few and I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor737 View Post
    How about your shiny UT Lotad?

To answer your question, scroll down to the Challenge Forum and go there. Then just select which gen and challenge you want to do. After deciding, post which Pokemon game version you want to do and list any restrictions you might have (Applies to some, not all, challenges). Then wait for the replies.
    Oh, awesome. That board looks fun. Thanks!

Yeah, I could do the Lotad, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBW View Post
    Well, I also have a female dw bannete, giratina, jirachi PKLATAM, regigas OT TRU
    I think I like the Jirachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    Not all pkmn have the same value but anway...What else were u interested in again besides the Eppie Mew? Cos I think u mentioned quite a few and I'm sure we can come to an agreement.
    I like the Event Golurk and the PCNY Absol. I did mention some others (the VGC Larvitar and Ash's Pikachu, for example), but I actually picked them up in a trade this afternoon.

I have a DWF Meowth! Also a shiny Wishmaker Jirachi! I'm intrested in your Year of the Dragon shiny's. I also have a Event Shiny gulurk. (Japan)
    Pokemon Black FC: Name: Ricky FC:0390 3746 7969

Credit goes to iMillenium for the banner!

Oh, awesome. That board looks fun. Thanks!

Yeah, I could do the Lotad, I suppose.

I think I like the Jirachi.

I like the Event Golurk and the PCNY Absol. I did mention some others (the VGC Larvitar and Ash's Pikachu, for example), but I actually picked them up in a trade this afternoon.
    Alright, well how about the NoK Rayquaza for my Event Golurk and the PCNY Absol?

Alright, well how about the NoK Rayquaza for my Event Golurk and the PCNY Absol?
    Like I said, ratios are for suckas. That works both ways, so you can pick two things for both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by boyerboy View Post
    I have a DWF Meowth! Also a shiny Wishmaker Jirachi! I'm intrested in your Year of the Dragon shiny's. I also have a Event Shiny gulurk. (Japan)
    I only have one actual YotD shiny event, and that's Swablu. I might like your Jirachi if it is legit. I have one, but I found out it was not.

yeah it is. Im 90 % sure. I got it from a trade and they said it was legit. It may be cloned though... I'll be gone for today sorry
    Pokemon Black FC: Name: Ricky FC:0390 3746 7969

Credit goes to iMillenium for the banner!

Like I said, ratios are for suckas. That works both ways, so you can pick two things for both of them.

I only have one actual YotD shiny event, and that's Swablu. I might like your Jirachi if it is legit. I have one, but I found out it was not.
    Alright, anyway I like ur other NoK events... but I'll have to check some of my other pending trades first. I'll post here later with what I want.

what are the exact IVs of the near flawless/flawless timid abra?
    3DS FC: 0731-4784-5302

Quote Originally Posted by scizor42 View Post
    what are the exact IVs of the near flawless/flawless timid abra?
    I will get those for you this afternoon. Just remind me to check during my lunchbreak.

Alright, anyway I like ur other NoK events... but I'll have to check some of my other pending trades first. I'll post here later with what I want.
    Okey dokey.

Quote Originally Posted by boyerboy View Post
    yeah it is. Im 90 % sure. I got it from a trade and they said it was legit. It may be cloned though... I'll be gone for today sorry
    Can you let me know the details of it? ID number, OT, moveset? That way I can compare it to make sure it's at least not the same one I have.

I might like your Jirachi if it is legit. I have one, but I found out it was not.
    Your shiny WISHMKR Jirachi was not legit!? Oh god that sucks That means that the one I got from you was hacked to. I'm happy that I didn't trade it to anyone else. How did you find out that it was hacked?
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMagikarp View Post
    Your shiny WISHMKR Jirachi was not legit!? Oh god that sucks That means that the one I got from you was hacked to. I'm happy that I didn't trade it to anyone else. How did you find out that it was hacked?
    I think someone I traded it to told me it was. Honestly, I'm hopeless at Pokecheck; for me, that site is about as non-intuitive and cluttered and confusing as it gets, so until someone else checks something for me, I don't know if it is a hack (unless it's obvious, like a few things I've found just by looking at them more carefully). It's entirely true whoever told me it was a hack lied to me, but either way, I remember taking it off of my list a few weeks ago.

I'm the one who informed me :P

Give me my FAME! aha
    Friend Code; 0104-0360-1932

Safari Type: Posion
    Kakuna, Toxicroak & Swalot

I think someone I traded it to told me it was. Honestly, I'm hopeless at Pokecheck; for me, that site is about as non-intuitive and cluttered and confusing as it gets, so until someone else checks something for me, I don't know if it is a hack (unless it's obvious, like a few things I've found just by looking at them more carefully).
    You can't event pokecheck shiny Jirachis. Nintendo won't let you upload them on the GTS as they say that legit shiny Jirachis doesn't exist (even though it has been proven that they do).

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87
    It's entirely true whoever told me it was a hack lied to me, but either way, I remember taking it off of my list a few weeks ago.
    Now I don't really understand. Is it hacked or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Nibblez
    I'm the one who informed me :P
    Wait, what!? You informed yourself? This is getting confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMagikarp View Post
    You can't event pokecheck shiny Jirachis. Nintendo won't let you upload them on the GTS as they say that legit shiny Jirachis doesn't exist (even though it has been proven that they do).

Now I don't really understand. Is it hacked or not?

Wait, what!? You informed yourself? This is getting confusing.
    Haha sorry for the confusion, it is hacked if it's the same one as Sid is referring to. I had the same one so I know it. Ambree investigated it and confirmed it's illegitimacy.
    Friend Code; 0104-0360-1932

Safari Type: Posion
    Kakuna, Toxicroak & Swalot

I think that it's the same one. It's the naughty natured one with Fire punch, Thunderpunch, Stealth rock and Iron head, right?

Sorry for not responding sooner. I have the turtwig and bronzor already, and I'll get the klink and roggenrola before I return home on Sunday. Also, if you don't mind, can I also get the flawless shiny regice as well? I have a flawless shiny regirock, so that would complete the set. I can get you more stuff if you want, or just keep it 4 for 4.
    If I ever think of something worthwhile to put here, I will. Likely won't; too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Tyrant View Post
    Sorry for not responding sooner. I have the turtwig and bronzor already, and I'll get the klink and roggenrola before I return home on Sunday. Also, if you don't mind, can I also get the flawless shiny regice as well? I have a flawless shiny regirock, so that would complete the set. I can get you more stuff if you want, or just keep it 4 for 4.
    Four-for-four sounds fine to me. Can you VM me the whole deal when you get a chance just so I have easy access to it. Also, how much effort is it for you to RNG? And you said you can only RNG 5th Gen, right? Do you take requests, for future reference?

Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast