Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1619

Thread: Sid's Igloo Shop

  1. #1426

    Default

    Replied to your post
    My shop is now open! Can't find your flawless pokemon? Well, look no further! Just come to my place:
    ****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

    Friend codes
        Spoiler:- Friend codes:

  2. #1427
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Moon Island
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hi I'm interested in the UT Shiny Almost Flawless Heatran, Thundurus and Togepi (With Nasty Plot) you have, I'm willing to offer any three (Or more if you think it's neccessary) of the following in exchange:

    UT Flawless Non-Shiny Adamant Excadrill lv 40
    UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Scizor lv 1 (Has PKRS)
    Ev'd in Attack and Speed Flawless Shiny Jolly Cloyster lv 100
    UT Almost Flawless (Hp Electric) Shiny Bold Suicune lv40
    UT Flawless Shiny Careful Eevee lv 1 (With Wish)
    UT Calm Event Gardevoir lv 50 (I don't really keep track of Events sorry, but it says Pokemon Event in the info and it's name is in Japanese)
    UT Hasty Meloetta lv15 Pokemon Movie 12 (Japanese)
    UT Timid Celeb lv50 GAMESTP
    UT Timid Shaymin lv50 TRU
    UT Timid Darkrai lv50 2012MAY
    UT Lax Keldeo lv15 SMR2012
    UT Naughty Zekrom lv100 SPR2012
    UT Quiet Genesect lv15 Plasma
    UT Bashful Meloetta lv50 SPR2013
    UT Lonely Deoxys lv100 Plasma
    UT Modest Chandelure lv50 Pokemon Center (Japanese)
    UT Almost Flawless (Every stat except special attack) Shiny Jolly Virizion lv42
    Ut Flawless Shiny Adamant Beldum lv 1
    Ev'd in Special Attack and speed Flawless Shiny Timid Politoed lv100 DW ability
    UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Rhyhorn lv1
    UT Impish Golurk lv50 Pokemon Movie 11 (Japanese)
    UT Almost Flawless Shiny Timid Vulpix lv1 DW ability
    UT Almost Flawless (Hp Ice) Shiny Naive Chimchar lv1
    Last edited by Dark Mephiles; 10th June 2013 at 8:11 PM.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

  3. #1428
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mephiles View Post
    Hi I'm interested in the UT Shiny Almost Flawless Heatran, Thundurus and Togepi (With Nasty Plot) you have, I'm willing to offer any three (Or more if you think it's neccessary) of the following in exchange:

    UT Flawless Non-Shiny Adamant Excadrill lv 40
    UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Scizor lv 1 (Has PKRS)
    Ev'd in Attack and Speed Flawless Shiny Jolly Cloyster lv 100
    UT Almost Flawless (Hp Electric) Shiny Bold Suicune lv40
    UT Flawless Shiny Careful Eevee lv 1 (With Wish)
    UT Calm Event Gardevoir lv 50 (I don't really keep track of Events sorry, but it says Pokemon Event in the info and it's name is in Japanese)
    UT Hasty Meloetta lv15 Pokemon Movie 12 (Japanese)
    UT Timid Celeb lv50 GAMESTP
    UT Timid Shaymin lv50 TRU
    UT Timid Darkrai lv50 2012MAY
    UT Lax Keldeo lv15 SMR2012
    UT Naughty Zekrom lv100 SPR2012
    UT Quiet Genesect lv15 Plasma
    UT Bashful Meloetta lv50 SPR2013
    UT Lonely Deoxys lv100 Plasma
    UT Modest Chandelure lv50 Pokemon Center (Japanese)
    UT Almost Flawless (Every stat except special attack) Shiny Jolly Virizion lv42
    Ut Flawless Shiny Adamant Beldum lv 1
    Ev'd in Special Attack and speed Flawless Shiny Timid Politoed lv100 DW ability
    UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Rhyhorn lv1
    UT Impish Golurk lv50 Pokemon Movie 11 (Japanese)
    UT Almost Flawless Shiny Timid Vulpix lv1 DW ability
    UT Almost Flawless (Hp Ice) Shiny Naive Chimchar lv1
    I like your Jolly Virizion. Maybe the Cloyster (what is its moveset/ability?). Maybe just those two, actually.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  4. #1429
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Moon Island
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    I like your Jolly Virizion. Maybe the Cloyster (what is its moveset/ability?). Maybe just those two, actually.
    Thanks

    My Cloysters moveset is Shell Smash, Rock Blast, Icicle Spear and Razor Shell. It's ability is Skill Link.

    Would you be willing to trade now? I can have the Pokemon ready for you in 5 minutes.

    My friend code is in my sig by the way, I'll be trading from my Black version.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

  5. #1430
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    925

    Default

    I'm actually at work on break. I will be home in about 2 and a half hours, though. Dunno if you'll be around later.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  6. #1431
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Moon Island
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I should be on then.

    Also, I missed adding in two of my Pokemon I'd be willing to trade earlier, if you wanted them:

    UT Flawless Shiny Timid Female Snorunt
    UT Flawless Shiny Jolly Swinub

    Also would you mind if instead of the Togepi, I asked for the Gentle Flawless Mew instead?

    Finally would there be anything of mine that you'd be willing to take in exchange for your:

    Jirachi: Timid
    LV5
    WSHMKR
    Wish/Confusion/Rest/Mimic
    Serene Grace
    Not flawless/near-flawless
    Last edited by Dark Mephiles; 11th June 2013 at 11:47 AM.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

  7. #1432
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Pokemons i want of yours: Celebi, Shiny Mew, Shiny Suicune, Shaymin TRU. PM me so we can make a deal.

  8. #1433
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mephiles View Post
    I should be on then.

    Also, I missed adding in two of my Pokemon I'd be willing to trade earlier, if you wanted them:

    UT Flawless Shiny Timid Female Snorunt
    UT Flawless Shiny Jolly Swinub

    Also would you mind if instead of the Togepi, I asked for the Gentle Flawless Mew instead?

    Finally would there be anything of mine that you'd be willing to take in exchange for your:

    Jirachi: Timid
    LV5
    WSHMKR
    Wish/Confusion/Rest/Mimic
    Serene Grace
    Not flawless/near-flawless
    I think I just like the Cloyster and Virizion, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampaze View Post
    Pokemons i want of yours: Celebi, Shiny Mew, Shiny Suicune, Shaymin TRU. PM me so we can make a deal.
    What do you have?


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  9. #1434
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Moon Island
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Would I be able to ask for the Mew instead of the Thundurus then? Sorry for changing my mind like this by the way, I accidently skipped over the Mew when I was first looking through your shop which is why I didn't ask for it earlier.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

  10. #1435
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mephiles View Post
    Would I be able to ask for the Mew instead of the Thundurus then? Sorry for changing my mind like this by the way, I accidently skipped over the Mew when I was first looking through your shop which is why I didn't ask for it earlier.
    Thanks for the trade.

    Also, I've really got to update my shop. I have a ton of things I haven't added lately.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  11. #1436
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    HEY SID I LIKE YOUR

    Caterpie: Timid
    Level 1
    Tackle/String Shot
    31/26/31/31/31/31
    Run Away

    YOU COULD CHECK MY SHOP FOR THE OFFERS!!

  12. #1437
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    HEY SID I LIKE YOUR

    Caterpie: Timid
    Level 1
    Tackle/String Shot
    31/26/31/31/31/31
    Run Away

    YOU COULD CHECK MY SHOP FOR THE OFFERS!!
    I don't think I saw anything, sorry.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  13. #1438
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Are you interested in any of the 6 yotd pokemons?

  14. #1439
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    Are you interested in any of the 6 yotd pokemons?
    Depends on their IVs and natures.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  15. #1440
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I also have shiny flawless volcarona. Interested?

  16. #1441

    Default

    Would you be interested in a UT shiny Charmander or a UT event shiny Suicune for a couple of your shinies?

  17. #1442
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsisque View Post
    Would you be interested in a UT shiny Charmander or a UT event shiny Suicune for a couple of your shinies?
    Not the Suicune. But is the Charmander flawless?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    I also have shiny flawless volcarona. Interested?
    What's the nature?


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  18. #1443

    Default

    Edit: I was just told by the person who traded me the Charmander that it is flawless.

    It knows these moves:

    Scratch
    Dragon Pulse
    Dragon Rush
    Dragon Dance
    Last edited by Tsisque; 23rd June 2013 at 2:07 PM.

  19. #1444
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsisque View Post
    Edit: I was just told by the person who traded me the Charmander that it is flawless.

    It knows these moves:

    Scratch
    Dragon Pulse
    Dragon Rush
    Dragon Dance
    That's interesting. I could be interested in that, sure.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  20. #1445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    That's interesting. I could be interested in that, sure.
    Awesome! Is your shiny Cyndaquil nicknameable?

  21. #1446
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsisque View Post
    Awesome! Is your shiny Cyndaquil nicknameable?
    Unfortunately, no. All my shinies have been traded from their original source.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  22. #1447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Unfortunately, no. All my shinies have been traded from their original source.
    edit: I have a shiny Cyndaquil now, but best of luck trading! (:
    Last edited by Tsisque; 24th June 2013 at 12:03 AM.

  23. #1448
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Volcarona is Timid nature!

  24. #1449
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    Volcarona is Timid nature!
    Ah, sorry, I don't need it then. Unless it knows any decent egg moves besides Morning Sun?


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  25. #1450
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I have these as well!
    SF Scizor, SF Snorunt, SF Poochena, SF Breloom, SF jap Ditto, 10 aniv Celebi
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •