Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465
Results 1,601 to 1,619 of 1619

Thread: Sid's Igloo Shop

Quote Originally Posted by tjwmav View Post
    We could trade via gen 6 and then gen 5, with me giving you the shiny Chestnaught first
    Oh, you're a smart man. That sounds like a plan. I should be around for the next, say, 3 hours. But after that I'm going away for the weekend. If you get on, message me.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Hey Sid ^_^ I'm interested in these 4 in order of preference, I literally just joined serebii and I'm waiting for my shop to be approved but in the mean time I could send you a list of flawless shinies I have that you don't have if that's alright? or whenever me shop opens feel free to reply to me there, thanks ^_^

Kyruem: Modest
    LV70
    Scary Face/Glaciate/Dragon Pulse/Imprison
    Pressure
    FLAWLESS

Bronzor: Brave
    Level 1
    Confusion/Hidden Power/Earthquake/Gyro Ball
    "FLAWLESS" (0 in speed)
    Levitate

Bulbasaur: Modest
    level 10
    Tackle/Growl/Leech Seed/Vine Whip
    31/30/31/30/31/30
    Chlorophyll

Ditto: Timid
    level 47
    Transform/
    FLAWLESS
    Imposter

Default i need a thundurus

thundurus
    ut at level 40
    brave
    moveset doesnt matter
    nicknamed Thoryu
    caught with anything
    holding nothing
    no pokerus
    pm me with offer or wants

Quote Originally Posted by Gasai Yuno View Post
    Hey Sid ^_^ I'm interested in these 4 in order of preference, I literally just joined serebii and I'm waiting for my shop to be approved but in the mean time I could send you a list of flawless shinies I have that you don't have if that's alright? or whenever me shop opens feel free to reply to me there, thanks ^_^

Kyruem: Modest
    LV70
    Scary Face/Glaciate/Dragon Pulse/Imprison
    Pressure
    FLAWLESS

Bronzor: Brave
    Level 1
    Confusion/Hidden Power/Earthquake/Gyro Ball
    "FLAWLESS" (0 in speed)
    Levitate

Bulbasaur: Modest
    level 10
    Tackle/Growl/Leech Seed/Vine Whip
    31/30/31/30/31/30
    Chlorophyll

Ditto: Timid
    level 47
    Transform/
    FLAWLESS
    Imposter
    I messaged you, but I don't think I heard back. Any word?

Hi, I'm extremely interested in your Flawless Ditto.

Admittedly, I probably don't have access to any SF Pokémon that you don't already have. However if your willing to accept Pokémon on Gen VI for it, I could offer numerous IV bred Pokémon in exchange for it, a full list is available in my trade shop, the link to which is in my sig. If your unwilling to accept a cross generational trade, I could send you a complete list of all the Shiny Flawless that I have however.

If there is enough in my store to interest you though, I would also like to try and get my hands on any of the DW starters that are not currently available in Gen VI, so that I can breed them after the Pokémon Bank opens, so Treecko, Chimchar, Turtwig and Piplup. If you could help me out with all of this, I would also be willing to offer you lifetime membership at my shop, which means you can ask for a free Perfect Pokémon from me every week.

Thankyou.
    Last edited by Dark Mephiles; 21st December 2013 at 7:54 AM.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

Pawniard: Adamant
    Scratch/Sucker Punch/Psycho Cut
    FLAWLESS
    Defiant

This

I have these

shiny flawless Porygon-Z w/Download? It's Modest natured and it's OT is Wish.

Or shiny Misdreavus? Calm natured w/HP Fire OT is Alex.

Shiny Adamant Machamp No Guard flawless OT is Serra.

Timid Chandelure flawless OT is Nile.

HP Ice shiny flawless Thundurus OT is Kurt.

Also, if its possible, could you maybe put Knock Off on it as well?

Quote Originally Posted by 1StarryKnuckles View Post
    Pawniard: Adamant
    Scratch/Sucker Punch/Psycho Cut
    FLAWLESS
    Defiant

This

I have these

shiny flawless Porygon-Z w/Download? It's Modest natured and it's OT is Wish.

Or shiny Misdreavus? Calm natured w/HP Fire OT is Alex.

Shiny Adamant Machamp No Guard flawless OT is Serra.

Timid Chandelure flawless OT is Nile.

HP Ice shiny flawless Thundurus OT is Kurt.

Also, if its possible, could you maybe put Knock Off on it as well?
    I don't think I need any of those; sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mephiles View Post
    Hi, I'm extremely interested in your Flawless Ditto.

Admittedly, I probably don't have access to any SF Pokémon that you don't already have. However if your willing to accept Pokémon on Gen VI for it, I could offer numerous IV bred Pokémon in exchange for it, a full list is available in my trade shop, the link to which is in my sig. If your unwilling to accept a cross generational trade, I could send you a complete list of all the Shiny Flawless that I have however.

If there is enough in my store to interest you though, I would also like to try and get my hands on any of the DW starters that are not currently available in Gen VI, so that I can breed them after the Pokémon Bank opens, so Treecko, Chimchar, Turtwig and Piplup. If you could help me out with all of this, I would also be willing to offer you lifetime membership at my shop, which means you can ask for a free Perfect Pokémon from me every week.

Thankyou.
    Yeah, I'd probably be happy to accept on Gen 6 for pokeys traded for Gen 5. That's not a problem. I'll have to think about what I want (you seem to be all about breeding in your shop, and I'd have to figure out what all I want from Gen 6). But all-in-all, I don't have any problems at all. You want the Ditto, Piplup, Treecko, Turtwig, and Chimchar then? What would I be able to ask for in return? So I know before I start figuring stuff out.

How about a DW shiny flawless Modest Eevee w/HP Grass?

For helping me with all of them, I would be giving you lifetime membership, which means that once a week I would be willing to breed and trade you any Pokémon in my store for free (Not counting females of species with a 1 in 8 gender ratio, since due to the difficulty of breeding 5IV ones I equate to having the value of 3 5IV Pokemon) for a period of three months. Since the Ditto once imported through allows me to breed Genderless Pokémon for 5 IV's easily it's fairly important to me.

If your agreeable with this, I'll also offer straight away 2 Pokémon for the Ditto, and 1 Pokémon for each of the starters. Then after I've imported them though the Pokebank I'll give you another Pokémon for each of them straight away as well. I could offer more straight away if that's not enough for you though. So a grand total of 11 straight away, 6 as soon as I receive the Pokémon, and another 5 after I've imported them though the Pokebank.

Thankyou.
    Last edited by Dark Mephiles; 22nd December 2013 at 8:52 AM.
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!

For helping me with all of them, I would be giving you lifetime membership, which means that once a week I would be willing to breed and trade you any Pokémon in my store for free (Not counting females of species with a 1 in 8 gender ratio, since due to the difficulty of breeding 5IV ones I equate to having the value of 3 5IV Pokemon) for a period of three months. Since the Ditto once imported through allows me to breed Genderless Pokémon for 5 IV's easily it's fairly important to me.

If your agreeable with this, I'll also offer straight away 2 Pokémon for the Ditto, and 1 Pokémon for each of the starters. Then after I've imported them though the Pokebank I'll give you another Pokémon for each of them straight away as well. I could offer more straight away if that's not enough for you though. So a grand total of 11 straight away, 6 as soon as I receive the Pokémon, and another 5 after I've imported them though the Pokebank.

Thankyou.
    Oh jeez. That's a lot more than I would have asked for. I'd have just wanted, like, one-for-one. I mean, your end has all the work involved; my part in this is just... "here's something that I have".

How about a DW shiny flawless Modest Eevee w/HP Grass?
    Can it be flawless and have HP grass? I was not aware; I'm generally not up on these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Can it be flawless and have HP grass? I was not aware; I'm generally not up on these things.
    Ah na of course not, but you know, semi-flawless enough where it has HP Grass. Sorry about that.

Is this good or?

If you want to trade one for one that would be a lot easier on me, I was mainly offering so many because of how useful the Ditto would be for breeding on Gen VI, given the new breeding mechanics. Plus a lot of them are dependant on whether or not they can be transferred through with the Pokémon Bank, they should be able to, but the usefulness to me most of them have would be limited on Gen V. I'll still offer you the lifetime membership regardless though.
    Last edited by Dark Mephiles; 22nd December 2013 at 1:02 PM.
    My Friend Codes:

If you want to trade one for one that would be a lot easier on me, I was mainly offering so many because of how useful the Ditto would be for breeding on Gen VI, given the new breeding mechanics. Plus a lot of them are dependant on whether or not they can be transferred through with the Pokémon Bank, they should be able to, but the usefulness to me most of them have would be limited on Gen V. I'll still offer you the lifetime membership regardless though.
    I should be available in about 3 hours through the rest of the day. I can trade you the Gen 5 stuff then, and I'll figure out what to ask from you afterwards. No reason to make you wait on my indecision.

Ah na of course not, but you know, semi-flawless enough where it has HP Grass. Sorry about that.

Is this good or?
    I will let you know in a bit, but probably not. Sorry.

I have a timid Tornadus with prankster. It's a Japanese one from an event, not a normal one (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing). It's flawless except for it's attack and untrained lvl 70. It's not shiny, not sure if you wanted it to be or not.
    If you would be interested in it, I am interested in your
    Shiny Mewtwo: Timid
    LV71 (no EVs)
    Taunt/Calm Mind/Thunder/Ice Beam
    Pressure
    FLAWLESS
    Last edited by Chase23; 23rd December 2013 at 7:43 PM.

For a mew?

Any of these you want?
    Shiny Jirachi or normal
    Victini
    Shiny Cresselia or normal
    Shiny Rayzauza or normal
    Shiny Latias or normal
    Giritina
    Deoxys
    Arceus
    Shiny genesect or normal
    Shiny Latios or normal

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Hey, Sid. I like this guy:

Dratini: Adamant
    Level 1
    Leer/ExtremeSpeed/Dragon Dance/Thunder Wave
    31/31/31/13/31/31
    Marvel Scale

Here's the link to my shop. Please respond.

Hi.

Sneasel: Jolly
    level 1
    Swords Dance/Thief/Brick Break/Ice Punch
    FLAWLESS
    Keen Eye

What would you like for this?
    3067-4790-2034
    Poison Safari
    Toxicroak / Ariados / Gloom

Looking for: Suicune and Latias!

please cmt and tell me if there is anything that interests u.
    white fc: 1378 0695 7763

I work to make and complete trades with ANYONE. visit my trade shop here:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=553801

Would you be interested in my flawless shiny ev trained dragonite for your Flawless Iron Fist Chimchar?

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465