Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262
Results 6,526 to 6,536 of 6536

Thread: Project Retribution

This sucks I'm leaving.

Not yet, but seriously people.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

What's the condition now for the Tourney?
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/smfy8y.gif[/IMG]

Hey,ummmm...Project Retribution? I have to leave the Project for personal reasons. For now. I may come back (if you guys will accept me again), but for now. Im leaving. So, yeah. It was cool being in PR, so, I wish the best of luck in growing, so yeah. So....bye
    † I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

bye dude, and.....where's everybody???

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

I'm back for good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ciel View Post
    I'm back for good guys.
    lol, nice, the ban time ended,right?

Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Panicles View Post
    You will be placed in a division shortly.
    I'm still waiting to be placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    lol, nice, the ban time ended,right?
    Yeah, it did.

This is very hard to do, but I believe it is time. As we all know, school has started for many, Alex and I both have real life obligations that are detracting too much from leading this wonderful clan. We had an amazing 7 month run and a fantastic war record. I love this clan, I put a lot of myself into it, and I know Alex loved this clan just as much or more than I did, I know I wasnt the best of leaders all the time but I always had the best intentions for this clan in mind. Maybe someday we will reopen when I and everyone else can devote more time to this clan, but unfortunately, real life is too pressing for many of us. Please, feel free to still hang out in the Project Retribution chat room on PO, Id still love to help people improve on battling and just hang out like old times. I wish everyone luck in future endeavors.

Quote Originally Posted by Panicles View Post
    This is very hard to do, but I believe it is time. As we all know, school has started for many, Alex and I both have real life obligations that are detracting too much from leading this wonderful clan. We had an amazing 7 month run and a fantastic war record. I love this clan, I put a lot of myself into it, and I know Alex loved this clan just as much or more than I did, I know I wasnt the best of leaders all the time but I always had the best intentions for this clan in mind. Maybe someday we will reopen when I and everyone else can devote more time to this clan, but unfortunately, real life is too pressing for many of us. Please, feel free to still hang out in the Project Retribution chat room on PO, Id still love to help people improve on battling and just hang out like old times. I wish everyone luck in future endeavors.
    well, im sad as many ppl, but i agree with every word in the text panicles wrote, so...gl everybody, i will be in PR channel as usuall. cya ppl

Credits:

sad face : (

Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262