Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 404 Error

Next Chapter Title

En Guarde! A Shocking Outcome
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

This the aquabats song awesome forces:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4sL0w3SHM
    and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post14945242

Good chapter MM, and dat cliffhanger...
    Y U SO EVIL D:<

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Alright, second review. Well, first the worst, second the best...
    "I still prefer it to when he was all mopey," replied Violet.
    Tough call, that. Don't know what I would choose...
    For the next five minutes, the trio raced along the streets of Miliovern (Red and Violet caught up to Orange fairly quickly), until they reached a street which stretched along the coastline.
    Ah, the good old RUNNING SHOES. Put these on, hold down B and run everywhere you like, which you can't do in any other shoes! Only 1,000,000 poke!
    "Raticate, a Jump Kick!" commanded the opposing, and extravagantly overdressed trainer (he was wearing, in addition to his suit and bow tie, a pair of fancy glasses and a top hat).
    I am fighting back an incredible urge to make a top percentage comment/joke.
    "That," Red remarked, pointing up at the Gyarados before them.
    Every time I think of a Gyarados:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma...4amlo1_500.jpg
    "No you don't!" he shouted as he threw an empty Poké Ball at the Gyarados. The Atrocious Pokémon was sucked inside almost immediately, and the ball fell down to the deck. While it was still shaking, Orange scooped up the sphere and heaved it towards the ocean as hard as he could, achieving an impressive distance. Just before the ball hit the water, it exploded into thousands of pieces, and Gyarados re-emerged, only now at a much more favorable distance from the ship.
    If he caught Gyarados, he would be kicking himself right now.

Well, great chapter. But looking at some of the previous comments, I have realized something. All the evolutions so far have either been while said Pokemon is about to faint in a battle, then evolves and knocks out the opposing Pokemon, or when either the Pokemon or the trainer puts themselves in the way of potential death for the other, and then evolves. Or something along the lines of the last one. Is there any chance you can make an evolution more...unique? And on that bombshell, that's it for this. Bye.
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotomknight View Post
    Next Chapter Title

En Guarde! A Shocking Outcome
    Next chapter title: Showdown in Miliovern Gym

Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    Good chapter MM, and dat cliffhanger...
    Y U SO EVIL D:<
    Ahaha

Ahahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

And this is not the last cliffhanger the story will see, either. You thought that was evil? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rangernumber-x View Post
    Alright, second review. Well, first the worst, second the best...
    That's one way to put it.

Tough call, that. Don't know what I would choose...
    Well, mopey!Orange was kinda bringing down the mood of the entire group, so yeah. Not that tough of a call, really.

Ah, the good old RUNNING SHOES. Put these on, hold down B and run everywhere you like, which you can't do in any other shoes! Only 1,000,000 poke!
    If only those were in the original RBY, right? Little fun fact- the idea of holding down "B" to run didn't make its Pokemon debut in R/S, but in fact in the Pokemon Trading Card Game for the Game Boy Color.

I am fighting back an incredible urge to make a top percentage comment/joke.
    Wise decision. I've done that to death in The Adventure of Adventureness.

If he caught Gyarados, he would be kicking himself right now.
    Nah, he'd have just asked Q to retrieve the ball for him. Perks of owning a Psychic-type.

Well, great chapter. But looking at some of the previous comments, I have realized something. All the evolutions so far have either been while said Pokemon is about to faint in a battle, then evolves and knocks out the opposing Pokemon, or when either the Pokemon or the trainer puts themselves in the way of potential death for the other, and then evolves. Or something along the lines of the last one. Is there any chance you can make an evolution more...unique? And on that bombshell, that's it for this. Bye.
    I personally thought Spearow's evolution was kinda out of nowhere, actually. And 44Hy wasn't about to faint when it evolved into Q, it was kicking *** against the Team Debug grunts. But I get what you mean, yeah.

I'm working on the next chapter now. I really want to keep things moving along so I get where I want this to be by Halloween. I really hope I'll be able to keep things going, though- there's supposed to be a hurricane coming to my general area this weekend and lasting into next week. I just hope there's no power outages.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 1 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

"Yep," replied Red. "The guy was a bit of a sore loser, though."

"Man, I hate that," said Orange, shaking his head. Red and Violet exchanged exasperated looks at this.
    Hello, pot. Meet the kettle. Orange's reaction to losing at the beginning was quite funny, as is his usual bickering with Violet.

When he saves her, though, it was a very touching scene as well as seeing her be appreciative of Organe (even if her pride took a hit).

Red's battle scene with Doduo was also great, especially the way he stumbled upon Tri Attack! Such an epic attack in the anime, the games, and in this fic! Nice chapter!

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!

I'm a bit disappointed about Tri Attack. It is, in fact, a triangle, but it's a triangle that EXPLODES IN FIRE, ICE, AND LIGHTNING LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BOSS OH MY GOD

ALL OF THE SHIPS, I SUPPORT THEM
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

I am a bit tardy as well, but I'm here, that's what matters.

Now, it's nearly 1am for me now, so this won't be my best review, but I'll do my best. My resloution must remain intact.

This was a nice "training montage" sort of chapter, and as the others have said before me, both Orange and Violet got very well done character development.

And having Orange trap the Gyarados in the Pokeball and then throw it further away was just pure genius. Very creative.

And I, along with the others, are left wondering just what Red has figured out about beating the gym. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

Overall, a great chapter. Great job, MM.

Until the next,

Knightfall signing off...

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNfanatic35 View Post
    Hello, pot. Meet the kettle. Orange's reaction to losing at the beginning was quite funny, as is his usual bickering with Violet.
    I had to have that line in there. It was just too tempting to make Orange seem a little hypocritical about sore losers.

When he saves her, though, it was a very touching scene as well as seeing her be appreciative of Organe (even if her pride took a hit).
    I liked writing that scene, so I'm glad you liked it.

Red's battle scene with Doduo was also great, especially the way he stumbled upon Tri Attack! Such an epic attack in the anime, the games, and in this fic! Nice chapter!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!
    Better late than never, though.

I'm a bit disappointed about Tri Attack. It is, in fact, a triangle, but it's a triangle that EXPLODES IN FIRE, ICE, AND LIGHTNING LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BOSS OH MY GOD
    In fact, the whole fire/ice/electric element of Tri Attack didn't really come into play until Generation II. In Generation I, Tri Attack had no side effects.

ALL OF THE SHIPS, I SUPPORT THEM
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
    I am a bit tardy as well, but I'm here, that's what matters.
    Exactly.

This was a nice "training montage" sort of chapter, and as the others have said before me, both Orange and Violet got very well done character development.
    Thanks!

And having Orange trap the Gyarados in the Pokeball and then throw it further away was just pure genius. Very creative.
    Also very risky for Orange, when you consider that the ball was essentially an explosive waiting to happen, and Orange just scooped it up and threw it as hard as he could.

And I, along with the others, are left wondering just what Red has figured out about beating the gym. Hopefully we'll find out soon.
    You very well may find out today, the chapter's coming along very nicely.

Overall, a great chapter. Great job, MM.

Until the next,

Thanks!

As I said earlier, the chapter's coming along very nicely, and I just might be able to get it out today.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Chapter 18: Showdown in Miliovern Gym
    ~~~~~~~~

The double doors of the Miliovern City Pokémon Gym flew open with a BANG, much to Electra's surprise. Her brief look of surprise turned to a smirk, for standing in the doorway was none other than her little cousin, Orange.

"Well, well," she remarked as Orange marched into the building, Red and Violet following behind him. "Back for another thrashing, eh, Orange?"

"Oh, I'm here for a thrashing- yours!" replied Orange. "You're going down this time, Electra."

"We'll see about that," Electra smirked as she readied a Poké Ball. "Ready to lose?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing," retorted Orange as he too readied a ball.

"Same rules as last time- three Pokémon each," stated Electra. "Let's do it!" And she launched the ball in her hand. "Voltorb, go!"

In a flash of light, Electra's Voltorb materialized. The oversized Poké Ball lookalike sat in place, glaring up at Orange, who threw the ball he was holding. "Go, Nidoking!" he shouted, as Nidoking emerged from the Poké Ball, roaring loudly.

"Voltorb, use Rage!" Electra ordered.

"Voltorb, Voltorb," droned Voltorb as its eyes narrowed in anger. The Ball Pokémon then launched itself forward and rammed into Nidoking.

"Nidoking, PoisonPowder!" commanded Orange.

Nidoking roared loudly, blasting clouds of purple dust from its mouth. Voltorb attempted to evade the move, but without success. A purple tint made itself visible on Voltorb's forehead, and its eyes betrayed a weary look.

"Smart," remarked Violet. "Voltorb's poisoned. And a move like PoisonPowder isn't going to power up its Rage, but Voltorb's gonna take more and more damage.

Voltorb, not waiting for more orders, slammed into Nidoking a second time. The Drill Pokémon roared loudly as the Rage attack connected. Voltorb then moved in for another hit.

"Dodge it, Nidoking!" called Orange. "Use TM05!"

Nidoking roared as it ran towards Voltorb, but leapt off to the side at the last second and vanished into thin air. Voltorb glanced around wildly, searching for Nidoking and not spotting it. It then winced as the poison continued to take its toll on the Electric-type.

"OK, let's wrap this up!" Orange exclaimed. "Rolling Kick!"

Another loud roar was heard, and Voltorb was suddenly propelled forcefully into the gym's wall. Nidoking then reappeared, a satisfied grin on its face as Voltorb fell to the floor and ceased all movement.

"Nice!" Red exclaimed.

"Voltorb, return!" said Electra as she withdrew the Electric-type, then produced a second Poké Ball. "Not bad at all, Orange," she said. "Not bad at all. But let's see if you can keep things going, shall we?" She then heaved the Poké Ball and shouted, "I choose you, Magnemite!"

In a flash of light, Electra's Magnemite materialized, floating in midair, its single eye glancing in different directions before settling on Nidoking.

"Nidoking, PoisonPowder now!" ordered Orange.

"Magnemite, Supersonic!" commanded Electra.

"Magnemite," droned Magnemite as it released a volley of circular sound waves from its body. Nidoking roared and let off clouds of purple dust at the same time. As Nidoking was subjected to the Supersonic attack, Magnemite was covered in the PoisonPowder. Its eyelid and magnets drooped slightly as the poison started to take its effect. Nidoking, meanwhile, began to stumble about, its eyes unfocused.

"Magnemite's poisoned," grinned Red.

"Yeah, and Nidoking's confused," added Violet, frowning.

"Snap out of it, Nidoking!" called Orange. "Use Aurora Beam!"

Nidoking roared loudly and... punched itself in the face.

"Heh," chuckled Electra. "Magnemite, Double-Edge now!"

"Magnemiiiiiite," droned Magnemite as it charged forward, slamming into Nidoking with great force. In spite of the obvious size difference, the Poison/Ground-type was sent flying, It crashed to the floor in front of Orange and ceased all movement. At the same time, however, Magnemite started to wobble violently in midair as the poison's insidious effects continued.

"Nidoking, return now!" called Orange as he withdrew the Drill Pokémon. He then launched another Poké Ball and called out, "OK, .4, I choose you!"

In a flash of light, Orange's .4 materialized, the Pokémaniac-type looking even more excited and energetic than usual, if that was even possible.

"Well, so much for your type advantage," sneered Electra. "I think this is gonna go the same way as our first battle."

"We'll see," smirked Orange. ".4, Agility!"

.4 squealed and gibbered as it flew in every direction over the battlefield, picking up speed at an incredible pace.

"Magnemite! ThunderShock!" ordered Electra.

"Miiiiite," responded Magnemite as it issued a blast of lightning from its body. .4, however, was able to evade it with ease. Magnemite repeated the attack, each attempt as unsuccessful as the last. As Magnemite turned this way and that in midair, trying to get a better shot, the poison ravaged its mechanical body once more, causing it to violently shudder.

"Finish it! TM28 attack now!" Orange yelled.

.4 screeched wildly as it dove down towards Magnemite and let off an explosion. Magnemite fell to the floor with a THUD and made no effort to get back up.

"Hmm," remarked Electra as she withdrew Magnemite. "This is getting pretty good, I have to say. But do you have what it takes to beat my best Pokémon?" she added as she held up a Poké Ball, the contents of which Orange knew only too well by now. Orange, however, didn't look nervous in the slightest.

"Bring it. I'm ready," Orange said, his voice full of determination.

"Your funeral," grinned Electra as she threw the ball. "Electabuzz, destroy!"

The Poké Ball split open, and in a blast of light, the human-shaped, black-striped Electric-type emerged.

".4, go! TM28 now!" shouted Orange.

"Electabuzz, Teleport!" commanded Electra.

Electabuzz vanished into thin air as .4 exploded, reappearing several feet away, well out of range of the blast.

"Now use Psychic!" Electra said.

"Dodge it! Use TM05!" yelled Orange.

.4 dove towards Electabuzz, but as it tried to pull out, the blast of blue light had already erupted forth from Electabuzz's body. The Caffeine Pokémon screeched in discomfort as the Psychic attack scored a direct hit. Electabuzz then followed up with a Mega Punch, sending .4 crashing to the floor. Down but not out, .4 rose unsteadily back into the air.

"Yeah, we got this," Orange reassured his Pokémon. "C'mon, we'll show Electabuzz a thing or two! Agility!"

"Electabuzz, Quick Attack now!" ordered Electra.

.4 attempted to fly around the battlefield to increase its Speed, but Electabuzz cut it off with even greater speed, tackling the Pokémaniac-type to the floor. .4 let out one more feeble squeak before abandoning its attempt to get up.

"That's OK, .4, you did fine," Orange reassured .4 as he returned it to its Poké Ball.

"If by 'doing fine' you mean not landing a single attack, then yeah, I'd say you did," grinned Electra.

"Oh, this isn't over," replied Orange as he took out another Poké Ball. "Let's win this one, Q! Go!" he shouted as he threw the ball. Electra blinked in surprise as Orange's starter emerged, for Q was most definitely weak to Electric attacks.

"Slipping a little, aren't we, Orange?" she asked. "Or did we forget what type Q is already?"

"Oh, I know what type Q is," grinned Orange. "The question here is, what can you do about it? Q, Water Gun now!"

"Kyuuuuuu," sang Q as it unleashed a blast of water. On Electra's command, Electabuzz Teleported out of the attack's path, reappearing behind Q.

"OK, Mega Punch now!" she commanded.

"Q, Headbutt!" Orange yelled.

As Electabuzz drew back its fist, Q wheeled around in midair and rammed into the Electric-type, sending it crashing to the floor. Though Electabuzz got back up with ease, Orange's satisfied smirk grew more and more pronounced.

"What are you grinning at?" demanded Electra. "You're still the one at the disadvantage."

"Am I?" replied Orange. "Because Red brought a very interesting point to my attention last night. And it got me thinking. See, I've been watching your Gym battles before the move, and now that I think of it... I have never seen your Electabuzz actually use any Electric-type moves. Ever."

"You're crazy," scoffed Electra.

"All right," shrugged Orange. "Have Electabuzz demonstrate one right now and we'll call it our mistake."

Electra did not look happy. She scowled at Orange, but gave no orders to Electabuzz.

"I had a feeling," nodded Red. "I mean, I knew we wouldn't see any against Nidoking, but it struck me as odd that she didn't order it to use any Electric moves against .4."

"Why haven't you taught your Electabuzz any Electric moves?" asked Violet.

Electra sighed and gritted her teeth before responding. "The electricity-generating organs an Electabuzz has, they never developed in this one. The most it can do is make a few sparks crackle between its horns every so often. Not nearly enough for an attack. But this Electabuzz was my very first Pokemon, I wasn't going to give him up over a minor setback like that. That's why we trained so hard, why I taught it so many other kinds of moves, to make up for its lack of electricity. And we are not about to lose here and now!" she concluded. "Electabuzz! Hyper Beam!"

Electabuzz growled loudly as it fired off a massive yellow beam of pure destructive force from its mouth.

"Q, Confusion!" Orange yelled.

"Kyuuuuuu," replied Q in its melodious voice as it fired off a ray of blue light from one of its corners, which collided with the Hyper Beam, holding it at bay, then managing to cut through the Hyper Beam like a knife through extremely violent butter. Electabuzz then stopped the attack, panting in exhaustion from the effort necessary to maintain such a high-powered attack, and then the Confusion attack struck.

"Don't give in, Electabuzz!" Electra called. "Try a Metronome!"

Orange tensed up as Electabuzz raised its arms into the air and began to wag its index fingers back and forth.

"Geez, a Metronome attack," remarked Red. "Anything can happen now, there's no telling."

"Q, be ready for anything," warned Orange.

"Kyu kyu," nodded Q.

Electabuzz continued to wag its fingers back and forth, and the fingers had now taken on a brilliant white glow. Then, its topped wagging them, growled loudly, and its tail whipped around furiously. For a second, Red thought that Metronome had called up Tail Whip, but then a number of green leaves materialized out of thin air all around Electabuzz, then fired themselves off towards Q, who shrieked in discomfort as the Razor Leaf attack hit.

"C'mon, Q, let's end this now!" Orange ordered. "BubbleBeam!"

"BubbleBeam?" asked Red and Violet simultaneously.

"Yeah, I used the Technical Machine from Ruceelna Gym," explained Orange as Q let fly a forceful stream of bubbles. Electabuzz yelled out loud as the attack landed, then slumped to the floor. After several spirited attempts to get back up, the Electric-type passed out at long last.

"Wha... we... we DID IT!" Orange exclaimed loudly as he ran out onto the battlefield and wrapped Q in a hug. "We did it! We won! We actually won, I can't believe it, we did it!"

Electra, meanwhile, continued to stare out onto the battlefield, mouth agape. After a few moments, she seemed to regain her composure. She withdrew Electabuzz, then approached her cousin.

"Well, well, I gotta say, I didn't expect the battle to end like this," she admitted. "You're a pretty good trainer after all, Orange. And it gives me great pleasure to present you with the Watt Badge," she added as she presented Orange with a badge that looked like two lightning bolts crossed in an X-shape. Then, to general surprise, she approached Red and Violet and offered them Watt Badges as well.

"For us?" Red asked in surprise. "But we haven't even battled you yet."

"No, but you two are part of the reason Orange was able to beat me," Electra replied. "You're the one who helped him figure out my Electabuzz didn't know any Electric moves. And you," she added to Violet, "Well, I happened to be passing by yesterday morning, and I heard everything you said to him. I didn't think he had taken the loss that hard, but you really snapped him out of it. My cousin is lucky to have friends like you two. Besides, Pokémon League regulations state that Gym badges can be given out without a battle at the leader's discretion, if the leader believes that the recipients deserve them."

Red and Violet exchanged glances, then took the badges out of Electra's hand. She then produced a trio of yellow discs and handed those out as well.

"Technical Machine 24," she explained as Orange examined his. "Those teach Thunderbolt. Good luck on your journey, all three of you. Oh, yes, by the way, while the closest Gym is in Fansfor City, good luck getting into there. The gatekeepers are all kinds of unreasonable. I suggest going around to Vandeler Town, then taking the east-west bridge across Fansfor to get to Nodacel City. There's a Gym there."

Orange nodded at this news, while Red seemed lost in thought about something. The three thanked Electra and exited the Gym.

"Hey, guys," Red said once they left the Gym, "Do me a favor. Spell 'Vandeler' and 'Nodacel' for me, would you?"

"V-A-N-D-E-L-E-R," replied Orange.

"N-O-D-A-C-E-L," added Violet.

Red nodded and thought for a few more moments before nodding again. "Thought so," he said. "Vandeler Town corresponds to Lavender Town in Kanto, while Nodacel has to be Tanko's version of Celadon City.

Violet, meanwhile, pulled up a map of Tanko on her Pokédex and examined it. "Looks like the quickest way to get to Vandeler Town from here is to go east and take Route -11."

"Then let's go," nodded Red.

"Not so fast," Orange said suddenly. "I think we ought to hit the Pokémon Center first, don't you? There's bound to be trainers along Route -11, and I want my Pokémon to be more than ready to take them on."

"Yeah, because you're the one who needs the extra training," scoffed Violet. "You know, Red and I, we're trainers, too, you gotta leave some for us to battle."

"Oh, please, you two got in so much battling on the S.S. Nean yesterday, it's ridiculous," said Orange. Red sighed as Orange and Violet proceeded to argue.
    ~~~~~~~~
    At the Pokémon Center, Orange approached the nurse and handed her his Poké Balls. Once the Pokémon were healed up, the nurse spoke to the three of them.

"Ah, yes, I almost forgot," she added, producing a brown cardboard box from behind the counter. "I have a package here from the captain of the S.S. Nean. He said something about forgetting to properly thank you for taking care of that Gyarados that was attacking the ship? What exactly happened?"

"Long story," said Red. "It was mostly Orange here, though. Go ahead, Orange, take it," he added. Grinning, Orange accepted the package and tore it open. Inside, there were three silver discs, not unlike Technical Machines, but with additional labels which read "Hidden Machine #01: Cut"

"Hidden Machines?" Violet asked, her eyes wide with surprise. "Those are really rare!"

"One for each of us, it looks like," Orange stated as he handed one to Red and one to Violet while placing his own in his backpack.

"Feels a little weird, though," Red remarked as they left the Pokémon Center. "Receiving badges without battling for them, I mean."

"Hey, you heard Electra back there, you two earned them all the same," Orange stated. "Red, if it weren't for you, I might not have realized that her Electabuzz doesn't know Electric moves. And Vi... you're the reason I snapped out of that funk I was in and got motivated to win. So do me a favor, guys, and try not to look this gift Ponyta in the mouth, OK?"

"Fine," sighed Violet as the entrance to Route -11 came into sight and Orange dashed off, shouting a battle challenge to the first person he spotted at the top of his lungs. Red shook his head, though chuckled a little bit. It was then that he noticed a large, rocky hill next to the path (which appeared to be paved with aluminum foil, sevens, threes, and perfectly square puddles of water), with an entrance carved into it.

"That's Dugtrio's Cave," explained Violet. "That takes us back to Route -2, it's way out of our way. The only Pokémon we'd be able to find in there is a lot of Dugtrio and the occasional Diglett." Red nodded and continued walking on.

"We got something like that in Kanto," Red explained. "Except it's called Diglett's cave. It's home to lots of Diglett and a few Dugtrio." It was then that they caught up to Orange and the Youngster he was facing. Both of them appeared to be commanding a four-legged Pokémon, with a brown lower half and a red upper half. The arms were tipped with red pincers.

"Krabby, the River Crab Pokémon," droned Violet's Pokédex as she pointed it at the Youngster's Pokémon. "Found near the shore. If its pincers break off in battle, they grow back quickly."

"Come on, Krabby, Bubble attack!" ordered the Youngster.

"A, Stomp!" Orange commanded.

The "Krabby" that Orange was commanding gave out a squeal as it leapt into the air, evading the real Krabby's Bubble, and slamming one foot into the River Crab Pokémon.

"Krabby, fight back with Water Gun!" said the Youngster.

"A, use your Crabhammer attack now!" ordered Orange.

The real Krabby fired off a stream of water from its mouth, which A managed to evade before slamming its right pincer into Krabby's head. The real Krabby was sent tumbling backwards. It landed at its trainer's feet and flailed about for a few seconds before fainting.

"Nice job, A," grinned Orange as the Speed Demon Pokémon resumed its usual rectangular shape.

"Krabby, return," sighed the Youngster. "You're a pretty good trainer," he added to Orange.

"Yeah, you too," replied Orange. "Oh, hey guys," he added as he noticed Red and Violet. "What took you guys so long?"

"We walk at a normal pace, Orange," replied Violet.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," said Orange, rolling his eyes. "OK, c'mon, if we get up a good pace, we can get to Vandeler Town by nightfall."

"You're going to Vandeler Town?" asked the Youngster in a tone of great surprise.

"Yeah, why?" asked Red.

"You haven't heard the stories? There's supposed to be all sorts of ghosts haunting the underground mausoleum there- Pokémon Tunnel," the Youngster replied in a small voice.

"Yeah, right," scoffed Violet. "Ghost-type Pokémon, you mean. There's no such things as actual ghosts."

"I dunno, Vi," murmured Orange. "I mean, you just said yourself there's Ghost-type Pokémon, so..."

"Oh, come on, Orange," groaned Violet. "You don't honestly believe that garbage, do you? What do you think, Red?" she demanded, wheeling around to face him. Orange did this too, and Red suddenly found himself yet again in a position he didn't want to be in.

"I think I want to stay out of this discussion," said Red. "Come on, do we want to get to Vandeler Town today or what?"

"Oh, sure, side with her," Orange said. Red and Violet facepalmed simultaneously.
    ~~~~~~~~
    End of Chapter 18.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

How often do I get the honor of first review?

Anyways, my goodness this chapter was quick! In terms of writing it, that is. The pacing was fine. I just wish I could write chapters like that, mine take over a month to complete. XD

Moving on, Orange is finally victorious. Good for him, though I think Red and Violet getting badges is a little too excessive, but oh well. I would have liked to see them battle.

Now what I'm curious about is how you plan to handle Vandeler Town. Halloween chapter, perhaps?

Another good chapter is in the books, keep it up!

Crappit, Knightfall, you stole my first review.

Anyways, the battle took up a lot of the chapter, and I felt that you used some of the same sentences from the last battle here. But Electrabuzz's funk of Electric attacks took my by surprise. I suppose I should pay more attention.

Some places, especially the place where Dugtrio's Cave was introduced, felt rushed, but it was a good chapter all the same. I'm pretty excited for what happens next. ESPECIALLY AFTER LAVENDER TOWN IS COMING O_O

Spoiler:- Some Things:

I love Red not wanting to be a part of the 'discussion'. Good chapter MM, keep up the good work!
    And whooooo, ghosts...

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

How often do I get the honor of first review?
    Not often, from what I've seen. Nice job getting it this time.

Anyways, my goodness this chapter was quick! In terms of writing it, that is. The pacing was fine. I just wish I could write chapters like that, mine take over a month to complete. XD
    Well, what can I say? When I feel like writing, it tends to show.

Moving on, Orange is finally victorious. Good for him, though I think Red and Violet getting badges is a little too excessive, but oh well. I would have liked to see them battle.
    Well, rest assured, next gym, it'll definitely be all three of them. I just felt that this was Orange's moment.

Now what I'm curious about is how you plan to handle Vandeler Town. Halloween chapter, perhaps?
    Halloween chapter, definitely. I like how it's coming out so far.

Another good chapter is in the books, keep it up!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    Anyways, the battle took up a lot of the chapter, and I felt that you used some of the same sentences from the last battle here. But Electrabuzz's funk of Electric attacks took my by surprise. I suppose I should pay more attention.
    Yeah, I was waiting for someone to point out that Electabuzz didn't pull out any Electric moves against .4 in the first battle.

Some places, especially the place where Dugtrio's Cave was introduced, felt rushed, but it was a good chapter all the same. I'm pretty excited for what happens next. ESPECIALLY AFTER LAVENDER TOWN IS COMING O_O
    Well, it's better than how I'm totally skipping over handling Rock Tunnel's Tanko counterpart so far. The only real reason to go through Diglett's cave in the games is to get the Flash HM, which will be essentially useless in Tanko.

I love Red not wanting to be a part of the 'discussion'. Good chapter MM, keep up the good work!
    And whooooo, ghosts...
    Thanks! And if it's ghosts you like, the next chapter will probably make you happy.

On the topic of the next chapter, I've been working on it, I'm liking how it's turning out so far, but it's not ready yet. I'll definitely have it out by Halloween, though, given that it's a Halloween chapter. That is, assuming this hurricane doesn't knock out the power at an inopportune moment.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

My original plan was to get this chapter out on Halloween. However, due to the imminent threat of a hurricane, which could very well cause a power outage around that time, I've been working hard to get this chapter done, and so here it is, Chapter 19!

Chapter 19: A Grave Situation
    ~~~~~~~~

"All right, Graveler! Tackle attack!"

"Chompy, use your Razor Leaf attack!"

As the large Rock/Ground-type known as Graveler lunged forward, Violet's Weepinbell swiped at the air with the leaves on the sides of its body, sending a flurry of sharp-edged leaves flying towards the living boulder. Violet's opponent, a large Hiker, looked less than confident as Graveler cried out in pain from the Grass-type move.

"Let's end it, Chompy!" ordered Violet. "Acid!"

"Bell," grunted the Weepinbell as it fired off a blast of corrosive purple fluid from its mouth.

"Graaaaveler," groaned Graveler as it slumped to the ground.

"Not too shabby," the Hiker remarked as he withdrew Graveler. "That's one fine Weepinbell there, little lady. You about ready to evolve it?"

"Not sure," replied Violet. "To evolve Chompy, I'd have to use a Leaf Stone. Pokémon that evolve with the help of stones have a tendency to stop learning moves on their own. I'm not sure if Chompy's learned all the moves that it won't be able to learn as a Victreebel."

"Well, you know something? Here," the Hiker said as he produced a chunk of green rock from his backpack and handed it to Violet. The rock had an indentation in one side shaped remarkably like a leaf. "This here's a Leaf Stone. Whenever you're ready to evolve your Weepinbell, just put this stone right next to it."

"Thanks," said Violet as she accepted the Leaf Stone and placed it in her backpack. The Hiker nodded and walked away as Violet withdrew Chompy.

"Lucky," grumbled Orange. "You can evolve Chompy any time you want to now."

"Will you relax?" groaned Violet. "I'm not going to evolve Chompy right away. I'm gonna wait until it learns Slam, OK? It can't learn Slam in the Victreebel stage."

"OK, yeah, now let's get moving," said Orange impatiently as he looked around. "There looks to be plenty of trainers around here, and we're not gonna defeat them by just standing here and- what is that?!"

Red and Violet turned to face the direction in which Orange was looking, and saw what he was undoubtedly seeing; a large, dark blue mound, the top of which appeared to be light beige, just beyond a cluster of trees that, while looking relatively like normal trees to Red, were undoubtedly sporting electric pencil sharpeners in place of leaves. Together, the trio walked over to where this huge thing was located, and found themselves near the ocean. A series of concrete and wooden docks were positioned over the water, acting as walkways over the water. At the T-shaped intersection they had just approached, however, no progress was possible, due to the aforementioned large mound. The mound was slowly moving up and down, and light rumbling could be heard from behind it. In front of it, at the bottom, there were attached two large, round feet, each one tipped with three claws.

"It's alive?" Orange murmured.

"It's asleep?" wondered Violet.

"It's a Snorlax," said Red as he held out his Pokédex.

"Snorlax, the Sleeping Pokémon," droned the device. "Very lazy. Just eats and sleeps. As its rotund bulk builds, it becomes steadily more slothful."

There was silence, aside from the Snorlax's snoring, as the group stared at the slumbering behemoth blocking their path.

"So how do we wake it up?" asked Orange.

"Professor Oak told me about Snorlax," said Red. "They only wake up when they're hungry, and they can sleep for weeks at a time."

"Just great," sighed Orange. "So what do we do? We don't have much in the way of food on us."

"I have an idea," remarked Violet as she produced a Poké Ball from her fanny pack. "Flutters, come on out!"

"Flutters? What's that gonna do?" asked Orange as aforementioned Butterfree emerged from the ball.

"Use Sleep Powder on Orange," Violet ordered.

"Hey, wait, whoa, whoa, wh... whoa... night, night," mumbled Orange as the blue dust the Butterfree scattered from its wings sent him drifting off to sleep. Violet then dug a pair of earplugs out of her pants pocket and placed them in her ears, motioning for Red to do the same. Sure enough, moments later, Orange's infamous snoring started up. Red hastily dug out his earplugs and put them in. He had a shrewd idea as to what Violet was up to, and he anxiously looked over at Snorlax, but the Sleeping Pokémon seemed remarkably unaffected by the grating cacophony. Violet noticed this too and swore very loudly in surprise, which Red was unable to hear due to the earplugs. Even if he hadn't been wearing them, however, Orange's snores would have drowned out the profanity.

Violet then seemed to get an idea. She waved her arms to catch Flutters's attention, then said something to it. Given the loudness of Orange's snores, however, the Butterfree merely tilted its head in confusion, not having heard a word of what its trainer had said. Violet sighed. She pointed at Orange, then mimed the action of lifting him into the air, then pointed as best she could over the top of the Snorlax's stomach, at its head. Flutters seemed to comprehend what was being asked of it now, and flew over to Orange, trying very hard to endure the noise he was producing. The Butterfree then grabbed Orange's shirt and lifted the slumbering trainer into the air. Red watched as Flutters struggled to carry Orange over to Snorlax's head, and stopped once Orange's mouth, from which the snores were still flowing freely, was right next to Snorlax's ear. After a few seconds, the ear started to twitch, and Snorlax gave a few uncomfortable grunts. Satisfied, Flutters brought Orange back to the other side of the Sleeping Pokémon, and they all watched as Snorlax began to stir.

"Is it waking up?" Red asked as he removed his earplugs- only to be subjected to Orange's earsplitting snores. Violet noticed this and lightly slapped Orange's face, causing him to wake up.

"Zzzz-hmm? Wha?!" he exclaimed as he leapt to his feet. "Hey, Vi, what was the big idea anywa-"

"Orange?" said Violet as she removed her earplugs.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

Orange glared at Violet, but stopped speaking as Snorlax, with a tremendous effort, rolled over to its left. The dock heading south was still blocked by the Snorlax, now laying on its stomach, but the other path was now clear.

"Perfect," smirked Violet. "I had a feeling that if anything would get through to that thing, your snores would," she said to Orange. "I was hoping to wake it up, but this'll do just fine. That's the path we gotta take to get to Vandeler Town."

Orange opened his mouth to reply to this, when a pair of all-too-familiar voices rang out from behind the trio.

"Stop right there, twerps!" the two voices called simultaneously. Groaning, Red turned to face a pair of people he would much rather never see again; the Team Debug grunts known as Will and Lou.

"Not you guys again," said Orange disdainfully. "It's bad enough we got two goons from Team Error always crossing paths with us. Two sets of morons is a little much."

"What do you two want this time?" asked Violet, frowning.

"What do you think we want?" replied Will. "We want your Pokémon!"

"The real ones, that is to say," added Lou. "We only want your natural Pokémon. You can keep those glitches."

"Our Pokémon are our Pokémon. Go and catch your own!" said Red.

"Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. Not until the boss gives us a raise," chuckled Will. "Now hand them over or we do this the hard way."

"Bring it," said Orange in a deadly voice as he took a Poké Ball off his belt. Red did the same as Violet produced a Poké Ball from her fanny pack.

In response, Will had already thrown a ball of his own. "Go! Poliwag!" he shouted.

"Vulpix, you too!" added Lou, throwing in another Poké Ball. In twin flashes of light, a pair of Pokémon appeared. One was blue and spherical, standing on a pair of small feet. The white circle on its stomach was adorned with a large, black spiral pattern, and a wide, flat, white tail was visible behind it. The other one was a reddish-orange quadrupedal creature with no fewer than six tails.

"Poliwag, the Tadpole Pokémon," droned Orange's Pokédex. "Prefers swimming over walking. Its newly grown legs make walking challenging for it."

"Vulpix, the Fox Pokémon," said Violet's Pokédex. "When first born, it only has one tail. This tail splits into six gradually as it gets older."

"So you managed to get some new Pokémon after all," remarked Orange. "Well, we'll see just how far they'll get you! Fearow! Go!" he shouted as he threw the ball in his hand.

"Migraine, you too!" added Violet, throwing her own ball.

"I choose Parasect!" Red called as he tossed his Poké Ball.

"Three against two? Hardly a fair fight," said Lou as Parasect, Psyduck, and Fearow materialized before them.

"Oh, yeah, this from the crooks who are trying to steal our Pokémon," scoffed Violet. "You guys are more hypocritical than Orange's stance on sore losers."

"Hey!" Orange snapped.

"Forget it, Lou, we can take 'em," said Will. "Poliwag! Psywave!"

"Yeah, Vulpix, use your Quick Attack!" added Lou.

Poliwag's spiral glowed and shot off a volley of glowing blue rings at Fearow, while Vulpix lunged forward, charging towards Migraine.

"Migraine, Water Gun attack!" ordered Violet.

"Psy aye aye aye aye aye aye!" quacked Migraine as it opened its bill wide and let fly a stream of water. Vulpix squealed in discomfort as the water soaked it, impeding its progress.

"Fearow, dodge it!" Orange commanded. "And use your Razor Wind!"

"Parasect, nail them both with Spore!" Red ordered.

Fearow expertly evaded the oncoming Psywave and then flapped its wings hard, sending a slicing gust of wind flying at Poliwag. "Poli poliiii!" it shrieked. At that point, Parasect scuttled forward and let fly a cloud of blue dust. Poliwag and Vulpix both slumped to the ground and were asleep in seconds.

"Poliwag, return now!" called Will as he withdrew his unconscious Water-type before throwing another Poké Ball. "Tangela, go!"

"Get back, Vulpix!" added Lou as he mirrored Will's actions. "Mankey, go get them!"

In twin flashes of light, the slightly more familiar duo of Tangela and Mankey appeared, both of them narrowing their eyes at the sight of their recurring adversaries.

"Tangela, Vine Whip that Psyduck!" ordered Will.

"Mankey, strike down that Fearow with your Rock Slide!" shouted Lou.

"Peck attack now, Fearow!" commanded Orange

"Migraine, just stand there!" said Violet. Orange turned and gave her a funny look, then something seemed to occur to him.

Tangela extended a pair of vines and slammed them right on top of the Psyduck's head as Mankey made frenzied slashing motions with its hands, somehow causing a barrage of rocks to fly forth from its hands. Fearow deftly evaded most of the rocks and swooped down, striking Mankey with its beak. Meanwhile, Migraine didn't seem to be reacting much to the Vine Whip... except for the light blue glow in its eyes, that is.

"Uh-oh," muttered Lou.

"That ain't good," remarked Will.

"Oh, you have no idea," Violet replied, a satisfied smirk on her face. "Migraine? A Confusion attack, if you please."

"Psyyyyyy," droned Migraine as its eyes unleashed twin beams of blue light. One beam struck Tangela, while the other hit Mankey. The two Pokémon were flung backwards, into their trainers' arms. Then, to the Team Debug grunts' horror, Migraine continued the attack, slamming the bad guys with blasts of telekinetic power and sending them flying backwards.

"You may win this time, twerps, but we'll be baaaaaaaack!" Will shouted as they soared clear across Route -11.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," replied Red, Orange, and Violet simultaneously as they withdrew their Pokémon.

"Bunch of losers," Orange chuckled as they made their way along the series of docks that spanned across the water.

"Agreed," nodded Violet. "Their salaries must really suck if they can barely afford Poké Balls, they don't even cost all that much."

The rest of the walk went much like this, with the three of them putting down Team Debug. Team Error was eventually brought up as well, with Orange having several choice words to say about them.

"It's shocking, really," he said. "I mean, how the hell can either one of those groups possibly justify trying to wipe out entire species of Pokémon? I'm just glad they seem to suck at what they do."

"Definitely," nodded Red. "I mean, I've never seen Pokémon like 44Hy, or .4, or Q, or any of those back in Kanto, and I'm not gonna lie, they still weird me out a little bit, but you know what? I'm starting to warm up to them. I don't want to see Team Debug wipe them out."

"I know what you mean," nodded Orange. "Just because I'm afraid of Bug-types doesn't mean I want Team Debug to burn down Ivadirin Forest."

"Say, Orange, why are you-" began Red.

"I don't want to talk about it," interrupted Orange.

"I do," piped up Violet.

"Of course," sighed Orange, rolling his eyes. "But you're not gonna talk about it."

"You say that like you have an actual say in the matter," chuckled Violet.

"Just... don't, OK?" said Orange.

"OK, fine," Violet replied. Orange sighed in relief, but then Violet continued. "I won't tell Red how when you were six, you found a Kakuna in your mother's garden, took it in the house, and held it in your arms when you took a nap. And I certainly won't tell him how it evolved into a Beedrill while you were asleep, or how its angry buzzing woke you up and made you start freaking out, or how its Twineedle attack ensured you couldn't sit down for a week."

"Well, as long as you don't tell him," sighed Orange. Then he blinked. "Hey, wait a minute!" he exclaimed, which caused Violet to start laughing. "Violet! Come on, you know that story embarrasses me!"

"You fell asleep with a Kakuna in your arms?" Red asked, successfully suppressing the urge to laugh, but failing to conceal a grin.

"I WAS SIX!" roared Orange.

"Heh... Heh... Oh, look, we're here," Violet said as she stopped laughing.

"Oh, don't try and change the subject!" said Orange. "You- oh, look, we're here," he said suddenly, for they had indeed stepped off the docks onto firm, dry (plastic) land, and approached what appeared to be a small town.

They had arrived at Vandeler Town.

The trio wandered down the streets of Vandeler Town, in search of the Pokémon Center. As Red looked around, he suppressed a shiver. Random though the towns and cities of Tanko seemed to him, he had the distinct feeling that this one was more... run-down. The buildings seemed to be constructed out of pieces of wooden fence, hedges, chunks of rock, and various odd numbers. But the fence pieces were rotting, the hedges were dead, their leaves brown, and the rocks looked worn and crumbling. The trees seemed to be made of rusted sheet metal, with absolutely no semblance of leaves whatsoever. The streets and walkways seemed to be mostly made of concrete, albeit with a number of square puddles scattered all over. The concrete portions were occasionally adorned with what appeared to be chalk outlines of human bodies. To top it all off, navigation was complicated by the sheer number of freeze arches in the town- dozens of them. More than Red had ever seen before.

"Yeesh," muttered Orange as they wove in and out between a large quantity of freeze arches. "I've never seen so many in one place bef- Mew damn it! Guys, little help here?" Red and Violet turned around to see that Orange had inadvertently wandered right into a freeze arch. They each took a hand and yanked him out.

"Glad it's not just me," Red remarked. "Hey- is this it?" he added, pointing to the run-down building they had approached. Unlike most buildings in Tanko, this one seemed to be composed of just one element- stone. In fact, Red couldn't help but notice that the gray structure resembled a large tombstone. It was only a one-story building, but it still seemed to tower over the trio.

"I don't think so," Violet shook her head. "From what I've heard, I think this is the entrance to Pokémon Tunnel. It's an underground burial site where deceased Pokémon are buried."

"Wow," Red murmured. "Sounds a little like Pokémon Tower, back in Kanto. Hey, what say we go in for a minute, pay our respects to some of them?"

"You know what? That's actually a decent idea," nodded Orange as he led the way in.

The inside of the building was no less depressing than the outside. It was made of the same stone material the outside was made of. Bare light bulbs on the ceiling gave off the only light in the building, with which Red could spot two or three people, kneeling down before graves, one of them crying silently over what appeared to be her Grimer's grave. It was then that Red noticed a staircase leading to a lower level. He led the way to this staircase, but found his way barred by a young woman with black hair, dressed in an odd white robe.

"I am a Channeler," she greeted them. "Please be careful if you intend to go very far down. On some of the lower levels, there are angry spirits who will not take very kindly to your presence. You should be fine if you keep to the two floors below this one, however," she stated before walking away.

"...OK, that was weird," remarked Orange. "So, let's move."

They made their way down the stone stairs and found themselves in a slightly darker room. A number of bare bulbs provided semi-adequate illumination, as was the case on the floor above. This floor appeared to be much larger, however, and housed many more tombstones. Then, Orange jumped slightly as a wisp of purple smoke floated over some of the tombstones. The wisp billowed, becoming larger and larger, until a dark purple orb became visible within the smoke. A face could be seen on the orb- large, white eyes, and a wide grin. It took Red a second to realize what he was seeing, at which point he held out his Pokédex.

"Gastly, the Gas Pokémon," the machine droned. "Almost invisible, it cloaks its target in its gaseous form and puts it to sleep without notice."

"A Gastly," remarked Violet. "I think I might want to catch it."

"Yeah... Go ahead, Vi..." panted Orange. Red turned to look at Orange, who was breathing a little heavier than usual, and looked a little paler.

"Orange?" Red asked. "What's up?"

"No... nothing," Orange replied with a grin. "I'm... I'm fine..."

And then he fainted.

"Orange? Orange!" Violet exclaimed as she realized what happened. She knelt down and examined his now feebly stirring form. Orange was very pale now, and while he had regained consciousness, he couldn't seem to sit up. Red looked around, frantically looking for someone who might be able to help, and leapt about a foot in the air as he came face to face with a large cube with black and lavender square-shaped markings all over.

"Wah!" Red exclaimed as he leapt backwards, holding his Pokédex out in front of him like a shield. "What is that?!"

"h Poké, the Spirit Pokémon," droned Red's Pokédex. "A common sight near graveyards. Employs a powerful technique to drain energy from others."

"So that's it!" Red exclaimed as he backed up a little bit. "This thing's draining Orange's energy!"

"An h Poké, I should've guessed!" Violet exclaimed as she prepared a Poké Ball and threw it. "Go! Flutters!"

In a flash of light, Violet's Butterfree materialized. The Ghost/Poison-type shifted its attention to Flutters now, and Orange started to breathe a little easier.

"Poké..." h Poké uttered in a low, eerie, echoing voice. Suddenly, Flutters's wings flapped a little slower, and it started to get a listless look in its eyes.

"HM02- h Poké's special attack," stated Red's Pokédex. "A powerful move in which the user stealthily steals its opponent's energy and uses it for itself. There is no way to visually confirm usage of this attack."

"Come on, Flutters, hit it with Confusion!" Violet exclaimed.

"Freeeh... Freeeh..." panted Flutters as it fired off a pair of blue beams from its eyes.

"Po! Poké!" groaned h Poké as the super-effective Psychic-type attack connected. Flutters then seemed to regain a bit of strength, and was flapping its wings with renewed vigor. Once h Poké regained its balance, it then fired off a bolt of black energy from one of its corners, striking Flutters directly.

"Yeesh," Orange remarked weakly (he seemed to have regained a moderate amount of energy now, for he was now watching the battle). "That Night Shade looked like it hurt."

"Let's do it, Flutters!" said Violet. "Slow it down with String Shot!"

"Freeeheeeeheeh!" chattered Flutters as it let fly several strands of sticky, white string from its mouth, which wrapped around h Poké's cube-shaped form. h Poké groaned a little bit, then suddenly charged forward, tackling Flutters. The Take Down had taken both Butterfree and trainer by surprise, yet it didn't seem to do too much damage.

"Shake it off, Flutters, Sleep Powder now!" commanded Violet.

"Freeeh, freeeh!" Flutters replied as it soared above h Poké, scattering a blue dust with every flap of its wings. Slowly, the wild h Poké slumped to the floor, and echoing, eerie snores could be heard from it.

"Nice job, Vi," grinned Orange as he climbed to his feet. "Just as long as you don't-"

"Poké Ball, go!" Violet exclaimed as she heaved an empty Poké Ball with her right hand.

"...do exactly that," Orange finished lamely as the Spirit Pokémon was sucked into the ball. The sphere then fell to the floor where it wobbled back and forth, a red light blinking on and off on the button. It did this for several tense moments, and then finally fell still, giving off that telltale ping, which echoed around the room.

"OK, what the hell?" demanded Orange as Violet picked up the Poké Ball containing her new h Poké. "That thing just tried to kill me and you caught it?!"

"Well, now that Flutters happened to evolve into the one Bug-type you don't seem to be afraid of, I had to catch something else to keep you in line, now, didn't I?" smirked Violet.

"RRRRRGH!" was Orange's response.

"Orange, relax," chuckled Violet. "I'm not actually gonna let Tombstone harm you. Unless you got it coming, anyway."

"That's kinda scary, though, that HM02 move," said Red. "It can suck someone's energy away while appearing to not be doing anything."

"Agreed," Orange nodded with a shudder. "OK, perhaps we should get out of he-aaaaaaaaaaaaaah-OOF!"

"Orange??" Violet said as she and Red raced over to where Orange had been moments before; as it transpired, Orange had been aimlessly wandering around without looking where he was going, and had stumbled upon the stairs leading to the floor below, subsequently falling down them.

"You OK, Orange?" called Red.

"I'm OK... I'm OK..." Orange responded as he got up. "I'm- AAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

"What? What?" asked Red as he and Violet raced down the stairs- only to see exactly what.

Orange was shakily standing before a ghost. It was a dark purple form suspended in midair, with several wisps of lavender gas around it. Its wide eyes and diabolical grin were pure white, and it sported a pair of dark purple, disembodied hands with eerily long fingers, floating in front of its body. Red knew about a Pokémon called Haunter, but this certainly wasn't one. It didn't look like anything Red had ever seen before.

"Wh-wh-what is that?" Red whispered as he held out his Pokédex.

"Cannot identify," stated the machine. "Pokémon species unknown."

"Species unknown?" repeated Orange. "Wait... it couldn't actually be a ghost, could it?"

"The Pokédex said it was a Pokémon," said Violet. "It might not be able to identify it, but it's still a Pokémon." She took a Poké Ball out of her fanny pack and threw it. "Skulls, I choose you!"

In a flash of light, Violet's Koffing materialized, though its usual grin seemed slightly subdued at the sight of its opponent.

The ghost made the first move, if it could even be called that. Its white eyes flashed dangerously, and an eerie voice echoed around the entire floor, not seeming to come from any source in particular.

"GET OUT... GET OUT..." the voice rumbled.

"Skulls, Sludge attack now!" Violet ordered.

"Koff... Koff..." Skulls squeaked in response, backing slowly away from the menacing specter.

"Koffing's too scared to move," said Red. "OK, my turn," he added, as he threw a Poké Ball. "Charmeleon, you're up!"

Red's Charmeleon materialized in the dimly lit room, but upon spotting the ghost, all of its usual confidence seemed to drain out of it. Its tail drooped slightly, its eyes went wide with fear, and Red could've sworn that it looked paler.

"GET OUT... GET OUT..." the voice resounded once again.

"I'm inclined to do as the creepy, disembodied voice is telling us," Orange said in a slightly higher voice than normal.

Red and Violet nodded wordlessly and withdrew their Pokémon. Just then, another ghost appeared behind the first one. This new ghost looked like the first one exactly, except it was slightly larger. The trio exchanged uneasy glances, unsure what would happen to them. What did happen, however, was completely unexpected; the new ghost tapped the first one approximately where a human would have a shoulder. The ghost wheeled around, and seemed to be rather intimidated itself by the new presence. It floated off into the dark room rather quickly. The new ghost then approached the trio, but something about its grin seemed less malevolent than the one on the first ghost.

"Wait..." Orange said as he held out his Pokédex. "If this is what I think it is..."

"Missingno., the Data Pokémon," droned Orange's Pokédex. "Available in four different forms. In its ghostly and skeletal forms, Missingno. can learn most attacks and changes type constantly."

"I had a feeling," said Orange, now grinning feebly and chuckling weakly. "Missingno. can appear in four different forms. This ghostly form, obviously, two different forms that look like the skeletons of prehistoric Pokémon, and one that looks like 'M, only larger.

The Missingno. nodded, then pointed at the stairs with one long finger on its right disembodied hand.

"You want us to leave?" asked Violet.

Missingno. pointed at itself and shook its head. It then pointed into the dark depths of the room and nodded.

"So it's the other ghosts that want us to leave?" asked Red. Missingno. nodded at this.

"Missingno., why do the ghosts not want us here?" asked Violet. At this, Missingno.'s benevolent grin turned to a frown of concern. After a moment of apparent thought, it brought its hands together and formed a bright, glowing orb between them, then brought the orb close to the trio, so they could look inside it; indeed, a scene was unfolding within the orb, as if there was a tiny television inside it.

A group of light brown Pokémon wearing skulls as headgear and brandishing bones as weapons were running for their lives from a group of Team Error grunts. Another two were high-fiving each other as they admired the h Poké they had trapped in a cage. Violet could only assume the cage was somehow reinforced to prevent the Ghost/Poison-type from escaping. Finally, a group of Team Error grunts could be seen, with one of them holding a bloodstained skull in his hands.

The scene ended there, and the trio exchanged looks of shock and horror.

"Team Error!" they exclaimed simultaneously.

"Missingno., is this happening right now?" demanded Orange. "And if so, where?"

Missingno. nodded slowly and pointed to the floor.

"The bottommost level of Pokémon Tunnel, is that where it's happening?" asked Violet. Again, Missingno. nodded.

"That... that skull," Red muttered, his face having gone white. "W... what... did they..."

Missingno.'s right hand glowed pink as it pointed at Red's Pokédex, which suddenly came to life.

"Marowak, the Bone Keeper Pokémon, and the evolved form of Cubone," droned the machine. "Originally small and weak, it became more powerful when it started using bones as weapons."

Missingno. then drew the index finger of its right hand across its throat in a significant gesture. Everybody present understood what this meant.

"So they killed a Marowak?" Orange asked quietly.

Missingno. nodded once more. Missingno. then pointed to the floor again, where Red noticed that the shadows the group was casting were changing. All three of them payed close attention. First, one shadow took the shape of a Cubone's skull, another one took the shape of a Pokédollar sign, and the one in between them took the shape of an equal sign. Then the shadows changed to show a shadowy figure pursuing a fleeing Cubone. Then a shadowy Marowak appeared between the Cubone and the figure, giving the Cubone time to escape. The angered shadow figure then kicked the Marowak in the stomach, hard, causing it to fall over and not move.

"So it's all about the money," Orange growled. "I get it now. Team Error wants to make up for their pitiful salary, so they're stealing Cubone skulls to sell. Then that one Marowak got in their way, so they killed it."

"What can we do?" asked Red.

As an answer, Missingno. manipulated the shadows once more. Now it showed an angry, spectral Marowak waving its bone around and going on a rampage. Then it showed a shadowy figure call out a cube-shaped Pokémon, who blasted the Marowak shadow with what appeared to be BubbleBeam. The Marowak shadow fainted, but rose into the air again, now seeming to have calmed down, and then vanished.

"So... the Marowak's ghost?" asked Violet skeptically. Missingno. nodded.

"We have to calm the ghost down," said Orange. "If we beat the Marowak's ghost in battle, it'll calm down and move on, right?" This was answered by more nodding from Missingno.

"We'll do it," said Red. "We can't just leave the Marowak ghost like this."

"What about the other ghosts, Red?" asked Orange. "I don't think they'll be especially keen on us going down there." At that moment, another eerily disembodied voice sounded, though this one seemed decidedly less spooky than the one belonging to the ghost.

"I will accompany you," the voice echoed. "I will see to it that the ghosts in these tunnels bring no harm to you as you go to soothe the mother Marowak's restless spirit."

Decidedly in better spirits, Orange looked at Violet and Red, who were looking back at him. "Well, that works for me," he said. "Let's go!"

"Hold on," came Missingno.'s voice again. "I shall first heal your Pokémon. You will likely be facing Team Error down there as well, so it is best to be prepared." As it said this, Missingno.'s hands glowed pink, and the trio felt a slight tremble coming from their Poké Balls. Then, all was still once more, the glow fading from Missingno.'s hands.

"Thanks," said Red. Satisfied with this, Orange led the way across the room, towards a staircase which led to the floor below.

The trek through the tunnels was decidedly less frightening, now that the trio had Missingno. by their side. While numerous ghosts would approach them, their malevolent grins and eerie eyes startling the trainers every time, they would always flee once they spotted Missingno.

"It is through no fault of their own," explained Missingno. after the fourth or fifth time of this. "Marowak's rage is affecting the wild Pokémon in such a way that they take up these frightening facades and try to scare humans away. However, they know better than to mess with me."

At that moment, a figure approached them from out of the shadows. Red tensed up for a second before realizing that this one was a human- a Channeler, not unlike the one from the first floor. This one, however, had a blank look in her eyes.

"Leave... Now..." she demanded in an eerie, inhuman voice.

"She's possessed," Missingno. stated. "I was afraid of this. Channelers train their Ghost Pokémon in here while they attempt to channel the spirits of the deceased. Now they seem to be getting possessed by some of the more malevolent spirits in here."

As Missingno. was speaking, the Channeler produced a Poké Ball from her robes and threw it awkwardly. "Gastly... attack them..." she said.

In a flash of light, a Gastly materialized, facing the group.

"One of you should battle," suggested Missingno. "I cannot say for sure, but perhaps defeating her Pokémon would shock the spirit into leaving. It has worked like that in the past, it could work again."

"I'll do this," Violet said as she prepared a Poké Ball and threw it. "Tombstone, I choose you!"

The ball split open, and Violet's h Poké materialized. "Poké," it said in an echoing voice.

"Lick attack..." the Channeler said.

"Gaaaaastly!" replied the Gastly as a long tongue protruded from its mouth.

"Tombstone, use your Night Shade!" Violet ordered.

"h Poké!" shouted Tombstone as it fired off a bolt of black energy from one of its corners, striking the tongue. Gastly muffled in pain and withdrew the tongue into its mouth.

"Good job, Tombstone! Now use your Confuse Ray attack!" Violet commanded."

"h! Poké!" Tombstone exclaimed as the markings on its front seemed to melt, and a strange lavender light was cast onto Gastly, whose eyes immediately became unfocused.

"It's confused, very good," nodded Missingno.

"Finish it, Tombstone! Lick!" Violet exclaimed. One of the black block-like markings on Tombstone's front side slid open like a mouth, and a long, pink tongue emerged, slurping the dazed Gastly's face. The super effective Ghost-type move was too much for Gastly, who slumped to the floor, and, to general surprise, didn't phase through it.

The Channeler withdrew Gastly, shaking her head. Her eyes didn't look blank anymore. "Wh.. what just happened?" she asked. "I... I think I was possessed, but losing the battle caused the spirit to flee. Thank you," she said to Violet. Remarkably, she didn't appear too surprised at Missingno.'s presence.

"Not a problem," Violet replied as she withdrew her h Poké. "Happy to help."

"Please, you must help the Marowak's restless spirit," the Channeler pleaded. "She-"

"We already know," interrupted Orange. "We're going to do just that."

"Oh, thank you," said the Channeler. "Once the Marowak's spirit departs to the afterlife, the chaotic happenings in these tunnels should cease." She then stepped off to the side to allow the group to pass.

The next couple of floors went rather smoothly. Tombstone was given another opportunity to battle, and performed marvelously against another Channeler and her Gastly and Haunter; Red was able to make great use of Doduo's Peck and Charmeleon's Flamethrower to take out a Channeler's h Poké; and the team of Orange and Q proved to be sufficient to take out another Channeler's pair of Haunter.

As they approached a staircase, Missingno. stopped. "Here," he said. "This staircase leads to the lowest level. But there is a presence barring our path. If it's what I think it is..."

At that moment, however, the air before them shimmered, and then something seemed to materialize out of nowhere. It was a brown, bipedal Pokémon hovering in midair- it was a Marowak, but there were no eyes visible through the holes in its skull. The skull itself looked cracked in places, and was stained with blood.

"Yes," Missingno. confirmed. "This is it- the Marowak ghost."
    ~~~~~~~~
    End of Chapter 19.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Looks like Orange finally showed Electra who's boss! The revelation that Electabuzz couldn't even use any electric moves cracked me up. The fight scenes were well done and of course it is hilarious to picture what the glitch Pokemon and their glitch moves would look like while battling against regular Pokemon.

"Feels a little weird, though," Red remarked as they left the Pokémon Center. "Receiving badges without battling for them, I mean."

"Hey, you heard Electra back there, you two earned them all the same," Orange stated. "Red, if it weren't for you, I might not have realized that her Electabuzz doesn't know Electric moves. And Vi... you're the reason I snapped out of that funk I was in and got motivated to win. So do me a favor, guys, and try not to look this gift Ponyta in the mouth, OK?"
    Orange makes a good point... wait did I really just say that? Lol

"Oh, sure, side with her," Orange said. Red and Violet facepalmed simultaneously.
    No better end to a chapter than a double facepalm!

EDIT: Okay, so Chapter 19 was posted as I was reviewing Chapter 18! Lol. That's why my 18 review was posted after 19. I just read Chapter 19 though and was very pleased!

"Use Sleep Powder on Orange," Violet ordered.

"Hey, wait, whoa, whoa, wh... whoa... night, night," mumbled Orange as the blue dust the Butterfree scattered from its wings sent him drifting off to sleep. Violet then dug a pair of earplugs out of her pants pocket and placed them in her ears, motioning for Red to do the same. Sure enough, moments later, Orange's infamous snoring started up. Red hastily dug out his earplugs and put them in. He had a shrewd idea as to what Violet was up to, and he anxiously looked over at Snorlax, but the Sleeping Pokémon seemed remarkably unaffected by the grating cacophony. Violet noticed this too and swore very loudly in surprise, which Red was unable to hear due to the earplugs. Even if he hadn't been wearing them, however, Orange's snores would have drowned out the profanity.
    Waking up a Snorlax WITH snoring was just brilliant on Violet's part. I knew Orange's obnoxious night habits would eventually come in handy!

"Missingno., the Data Pokémon," droned Orange's Pokédex. "Available in four different forms. In its ghostly and skeletal forms, Missingno. can learn most attacks and changes type constantly."
    Yes! It was only a matter of time! I like how you actually gave the ghosts (before getting Silph Scope) in the game an actual purpose. Those things always confused me. And wow, Team Error's goal with the skulls was surprisingly dark. I hope those jerks are taught a lesson! Nice cliffhanger too, good description of Marowak's ghost. A very intense scene! Great job!

However, due to the imminent threat of a hurricane, which could very well cause a power outage around that time, I've been working hard to get this chapter done, and so here it is, Chapter 19!
    Hopefully the hurricane doesn't end up being too bad. Stay safe!
    Last edited by ESPNfanatic35; 28th October 2012 at 5:23 PM.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

MY FIRST REVIEW WAS STOLEN AGAIN

This is officially my favorite chapter~~~

I wonder when Violet will evolve Chompy; in a few chapters, I hope. The Snorlax incident was very funny to read; Orange snoring came surprisingly handy, didn't it? Now that his fear is revealed as well, and his sudden swooning in the tunnel...you really love picking on him, don't you?

I love the Lavender Town here, because it is just as sad and creepy as the original. I got scared when Orange passed out for a moment, but I personally think Violet catching h Poke to keep him in line is going to far. That Pokemon could turn on her and kill her at any given moment, and no one would know.

The ghost and Marowak's death was all so gruesome, I adored it all. I'm hoping that Orange gets possessed by a ghost, though, because he's pretty darn tactless. I'd love to see that happen, actually.

I felt that some descriptions were bland and dull, perhaps you could spice them up a bit every once in a while. But exellent chapter; see you next tiiiiime~

Wow, spooky~
    Pretty good chapter, like the way it's a tunnel instead of a tower. Didn't see any grammar mistakes, but then again, I don't really look xD
    And good luck with the storm, I live in Great Britain, so it won't affect me.
    And btw, since it's nearly halloween (and the name changes) my new name shall hopefully be SneaselFTW
    Just so you know~

Love this chapter. I understand the hurricane stuff. I'm in the same area to be hit. I live like 50 minutes from Staten Island. Last chapter, I think it was overboard to give Red and Violet badges. I hope you somehow say more clearly if Missingno. is a legendary. I believe you are almost trying to do that, with it being able to heal Pokemon on its own and speak to people and the other ghosts do not mess with it. I would clear that up if I were you.

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

Whew, you're just not giving us a break are you? Three chapters in the course of 2 days, rather impressive.

And, Moonlight Absol, this hasn't been your lucky day.

Onto the chapter, it had the creepy, forboding, knowingyou'rebeingwatched feeling in the beginning that pretty much sums up Lavender, excuse me, Vandeler Town. That feeling was broken up by the ordel with Snorelax (halrious, I might add) and the battle with the Team Debug grunts (again, also funny, if only for comical reasons).

Well, I expected something with the Marowak monther's death, but adding in Missingno. was a nice touch. It (Missingno.) behaved exactly how I imagined it would: not obeying any pretense of normal Pokemon by talking. I would say I'd like to see more of him, but I know you're going to put more of him in anyways. (Again, this is a good thing.)

I can't wait to see what happens with Marowak's ghost and how they plan on fighting it, because a Sliph Scope is needed in the games to fight it.

Great!
    SpooOooOOOOOookY!
    I want Red to catch missing no.

It would also explain why missing no. is so well known.
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.

Looks like Orange finally showed Electra who's boss! The revelation that Electabuzz couldn't even use any electric moves cracked me up. The fight scenes were well done and of course it is hilarious to picture what the glitch Pokemon and their glitch moves would look like while battling against regular Pokemon.
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked that.

Orange makes a good point... wait did I really just say that? Lol
    GASP! It's the apocalypse! Orange made sense!!!

No better end to a chapter than a double facepalm!
    It's a pretty good way to end a chapter, yeah.

Waking up a Snorlax WITH snoring was just brilliant on Violet's part. I knew Orange's obnoxious night habits would eventually come in handy!
    It might come in handy again somewhere down the line, too. Haven't decided just yet.

Yes! It was only a matter of time! I like how you actually gave the ghosts (before getting Silph Scope) in the game an actual purpose. Those things always confused me. And wow, Team Error's goal with the skulls was surprisingly dark. I hope those jerks are taught a lesson! Nice cliffhanger too, good description of Marowak's ghost. A very intense scene! Great job!
    It's not much more dark than what Team Rocket was up to in Pokemon Tower. They too were after Cubone skulls and wound up killing a mother Marowak.

Hopefully the hurricane doesn't end up being too bad. Stay safe!
    I plan to, thanks!

MY FIRST REVIEW WAS STOLEN AGAIN
    *shrugs* Sorry. It happens.

This is officially my favorite chapter~~~
    I had a lot of fun writing it, so I'm glad to hear that (well, glad to read that- you know what I mean),

I wonder when Violet will evolve Chompy; in a few chapters, I hope. The Snorlax incident was very funny to read; Orange snoring came surprisingly handy, didn't it? Now that his fear is revealed as well, and his sudden swooning in the tunnel...you really love picking on him, don't you?
    Chompy's evolution isn't very far off, though I haven't decided whether he's the next of Violet's team to evolve or not. Picking on Orange seems to come very easily to me, and with a character like Violet, it's pretty much inevitable. That said, it's not like I don't let him have his moments.

I love the Lavender Town here, because it is just as sad and creepy as the original. I got scared when Orange passed out for a moment, but I personally think Violet catching h Poke to keep him in line is going to far. That Pokemon could turn on her and kill her at any given moment, and no one would know.
    Really, couldn't the same be said for almost any Pokemon? No, I'd like to think Violet is a capable enough trainer that Tombstone won't feel too inclined to turn on her. It already obeys her, too.

The ghost and Marowak's death was all so gruesome, I adored it all. I'm hoping that Orange gets possessed by a ghost, though, because he's pretty darn tactless. I'd love to see that happen, actually.
    Orange getting possessed... It's an idea.

I felt that some descriptions were bland and dull, perhaps you could spice them up a bit every once in a while. But exellent chapter; see you next tiiiiime~
    Yeah, description hasn't always been my strong point, but I've been trying to work on it. Glad you like the chapter, though!

Wow, spooky~
    Pretty good chapter, like the way it's a tunnel instead of a tower. Didn't see any grammar mistakes, but then again, I don't really look xD
    Thanks. I try to make these kinds of landmarks kind of the opposite of their Kantoan counterparts. Mt. Moon became Moon Canyon- instead of a large mountain jutting out of the ground, a large hole going way into the ground. The underground tunnels beneath Saffron City became bridges high above Fansfor City. Diglett's Cave became Dugtrio's cave, and I had something in mind for Rock Tunnel, too, but that might not actually show up.

And good luck with the storm, I live in Great Britain, so it won't affect me.
    Thanks!

And btw, since it's nearly halloween (and the name changes) my new name shall hopefully be SneaselFTW
    Just so you know~
    Got it, thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdavid102 View Post
    Last chapter, I think it was overboard to give Red and Violet badges.
    They think so too, actually. It's unusual for a Gym Leader to award a badge without having being battled for it, but it's still entirely up to them, they can still give them out to those they feel are deserving of them. Don't worry, this isn't going to become any kind of regular thing, probably not even a recurring thing. Expect something a little out of the ordinary when they go to earn their Soil Badges, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdavid102 View Post
    I hope you somehow say more clearly if Missingno. is a legendary. I believe you are almost trying to do that, with it being able to heal Pokemon on its own and speak to people and the other ghosts do not mess with it. I would clear that up if I were you.
    Missingno. isn't actually a legendary in this continuity, but it's considered to be extremely rare and very powerful, not unlike how the early years of the anime treated Dragonite.

Whew, you're just not giving us a break are you? Three chapters in the course of 2 days, rather impressive.
    Don't get too used to this. I might be able to have another chapter done and out this week, depending on what happens with the storm, but there's no telling. My college is already closed tomorrow and Tuesday, though, so if the power stays on, we may be seeing another chapter some time this week.

Onto the chapter, it had the creepy, forboding, knowingyou'rebeingwatched feeling in the beginning that pretty much sums up Lavender, excuse me, Vandeler Town. That feeling was broken up by the ordel with Snorelax (halrious, I might add) and the battle with the Team Debug grunts (again, also funny, if only for comical reasons).
    Glad to know I captured the creepiness of Lavender Town in Vandeler Town. It's precisely what I was going for.

Well, I expected something with the Marowak monther's death, but adding in Missingno. was a nice touch. It (Missingno.) behaved exactly how I imagined it would: not obeying any pretense of normal Pokemon by talking. I would say I'd like to see more of him, but I know you're going to put more of him in anyways. (Again, this is a good thing.)
    Oh, yes, there will be more Missingno. appearances. Probably not from this specific Missingno., but we'll be seeing some of its other forms.

I can't wait to see what happens with Marowak's ghost and how they plan on fighting it, because a Sliph Scope is needed in the games to fight it.

The Silph Scope won't really be necessary. This is where certain parts of the storyline get shifted a little bit from R/B/Y's storyline. Don't expect, for instance, to meet anyone particularly high-ranking in Teams Debug or Error for a good while. I know pretty much exactly where that's going.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Orange getting possessed... It's an idea.
    Make it happen, man!

Also, I am (hopefully) recieving a name change myself. My new name will be Moonlight Amaryllis, just so you know. Thanks legolover8 for reminding me...

I see how it is.

I take a few days to read a chapter, so you punish me with three.

Harumph.

That aside, excelant as always, but the part that stood out most to me was the fact that Violet had a fanny pack. I have no idea why, but that made me giggle quite a bit.

I MISSED A CHAPTER *seppuku*

I'm getting a name change to Jonah the Slaking, btw.

Someone should catch a Dugtrio. Dugtrio are awesome. And Missingno. appears at last! Someone should catch that too! (Red's first glitch, maybe?)

It's perfectly justified why Orange is afraid of bugs. Beedrill can be pretty terrifying if you aren't the one using it.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

I was rereading this and I JUST got this
    Red Vershunn
    Red version

Now all shall end up facepalming me.
    I read fast but frequently miss jokes or small details.
    Thus rereads are even better.

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast