Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 404 Error

Dang, the Retwep Gym leader is a chick. Didn't see that coming. I can't wait to see what you do for the other Gym Leaders.
    Friend Codes
    Platinum - 4298 7995 2371 <-- New Platinum FC
    White - 3654 5105 3781

Great chapter. I only have one complaint, the whole metapod evolution thing was kinda expected if you know what I mean. It was pretty mary sue if you ask me. But Is till enjoyed your chapter. Can't wait for a charizard....soon.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

This is another well-written and very funny chapter. Really love the idea of having numbers as food. Maybe they could have sprinkled a dash of decimals on their salads? lol. And Orange really does have to do something about that horrid snoring. I loved the fight scenes as well as the development the characters and Pokemon are getting. Can't wait to see how Red fares with the type disadvantage in his gym battke.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

Sweet! New chapter!

*5 minutes of absolutely mind-blowing awesomeness later*

Sorry, got hungry. I just finished my fried 9. Anyway, can't wait for the gym battle! I'm betting on Rattata learning Water Gun during the battle, or Charmander learning Submission. Or Dragon Rage!
    To you, Missingno. Master, I award thee the golden fried nine!

Don't you love it?
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Well mm it has taken a while to actually post my response for the new chapter b7t all I can say is damn. Great work. I am engrossed in not only the comedy but also in the adventure and the strangeness of this new world. It is spectacular the way you have created this insane world simply from glitch city. Here's to the trip to reulneac.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by Osha Say What? View Post
    Dang, the Retwep Gym leader is a chick. Didn't see that coming. I can't wait to see what you do for the other Gym Leaders.
    You didn't see that coming? I could've sworn I mentioned that each Gym Leader would be the opposite gender of their Kanto counterpart (though not a full-on transgender deal)...

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    Great chapter. I only have one complaint, the whole metapod evolution thing was kinda expected if you know what I mean. It was pretty mary sue if you ask me. But Is till enjoyed your chapter. Can't wait for a charizard....soon.
    Yeah, I get what you mean. What I was going for was to draw something of a parallel with when Ash's Metapod evolved, as that scene still brings tears to my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNfanatic35 View Post
    This is another well-written and very funny chapter. Really love the idea of having numbers as food. Maybe they could have sprinkled a dash of decimals on their salads? lol. And Orange really does have to do something about that horrid snoring. I loved the fight scenes as well as the development the characters and Pokemon are getting. Can't wait to see how Red fares with the type disadvantage in his gym battke.
    Oh, sure, Orange could do something about his horrid snoring, but then I'd miss out on an opportunity for a decent running gag. While this fic is more about plot than humor, I find it hard to pass up the opportunity to slip in at least one recurring gag.

As for how Red will fare with his Gym battle, you might not have too long to wait on that. I've been writing up part of the next chapter in my spare time, whenever I didn't spend it working on the next special chapter for The Adventure of Adventureness, and the Gym battle itself has been written, but as that's not the entire chapter in and of itself, you'll still have a bit of a wait, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
    Sweet! New chapter!

*5 minutes of absolutely mind-blowing awesomeness later*

Sorry, got hungry. I just finished my fried 9. Anyway, can't wait for the gym battle! I'm betting on Rattata learning Water Gun during the battle, or Charmander learning Submission. Or Dragon Rage!
    I will neither confirm nor deny the learning of any new moves during the next chapter. Not at this point, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
    To you, Missingno. Master, I award thee the golden fried nine!

Don't you love it?
    Mmm, tastes like bacon. I looooove bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by SwarleyMosby View Post
    Well mm it has taken a while to actually post my response for the new chapter b7t all I can say is damn. Great work. I am engrossed in not only the comedy but also in the adventure and the strangeness of this new world. It is spectacular the way you have created this insane world simply from glitch city. Here's to the trip to reulneac.
    Ruceelna City, actually. Glad you like it!

As mentioned earlier, the next chapter is in the works. Probably won't be done before the end of the week, but you never know...

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

...Like I said, you never know.

Chapter 7: Red's Rattata Run
    ~~~~~~~~

Red took several deep breaths to steady himself as he stared across the giant battlefield, though he knew that his Charmander and Rattata didn't really stand a chance against a Geodude and Rhyhorn. Across the arena, Minerva had finished healing her Pokémon, and so heaved her first Poké Ball onto the field. "Geodude, go!" she called out.

The ball split open, allowing the spherical floating boulder to materialize yet again. "Geodude," grunted Geodude.

"OK," Red said quietly to himself as he frantically racked his brain for possible strategies. When nothing that seemed likely to work came to him, he ceased this and instead simply took a Poké Ball off his belt, enlarged it, and tossed it onto the rocky field. "I choose you, Rattata!" called Red.

Rattata emerged onto the battlefield as soon as the Poké Ball opened up. It landed on the ground and faced Geodude defiantly, not seeming to care about its apparent disadvantage.

"Geodude, Tackle attack now!" Minerva called.

"Rattata, Tail Whip!" Red ordered.

As Geodude charged forward, Rattata wheeled around and wagged its tail. Bewildered at this pointless action, Geodude slowed down.

"Don't let your defense down, Geodude, that's what they're after!" Minerva warned. "Use Defense Curl!"

"Geodude," replied Geodude as it landed on the ground and folded its arms tightly, seeming to now form a perfect sphere.

"Use Quick Attack!" Red shouted.

"Rrrrrrrrrattata!" shrieked Rattata as it charged across the battlefield at blinding speeds and struck Geodude. Thought the Rock Pokémon obviously wasn't hurt that much by the attack, it remained unable to, in its current spherical state, stop itself from rolling backwards uncontrollably as a result of the impact. Geodude rolled back until it crashed into the back wall.

"Wow," Orange said. "That was pretty cool."

"I wasn't sure if that would work," said Red. "Nice job, Rattata."

"Rattata!" exclaimed Rattata happily.

"Come on, Geodude," encouraged Minerva as her Pokémon unsteadily rose back into the air, still apparently dizzy from its unexpected trip.

"Duuuude," groaned Geodude.

"Shake it off, Geodude, you've taken harder hits than that before. Show them your Mega Punch!"

"Rattata, return," Red said as he held out the Poké Ball. The red beam of light exploded forth from the Poké Ball's button, recalling Rattata before Geodude could even begin its attack. Red then threw another ball. "Charmander, let's go!" he shouted.

The Poké Ball split open in midair and spilled out a mass of shapeless white energy which quickly formed itself into Red's Fire-type. "Char, char!" it exclaimed.

"Geodude, Rock Throw!" Minerva called out.

"Charmander Growl!" Red ordered.

"Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!" Charmander shouted, its voice noticeably more grating than usual. Geodude held out its arms, but before the rocks could form, it was clapping its hands over what Red supposed were its ears, groaning in agony as Charmander continued the Growl attack.

"Smart move," Violet commented. "Growl lowers an opponent's attacking power."

"Now, Charmander, Ember!" Red commanded.

"Char char char!" Charmander responded as it wheeled around and wagged its tail as Rattata had done. Small flames flew off of its tail and struck Geodude, who had only begun to recover from the Growl attack.

"Mega Punch now!" Minerva called out.

"Dude!" Geodude shouted as it suddenly charged forward, its right fist connecting with Charmander's stomach, sending it flying backwards Charmander screamed as it landed on the ground in front of Red and began to unsteadily climb back to its feet.

"Charmander, take a rest," said Red as he held the ball out. Once Charmander had been withdrawn, Red threw his other Poké Ball. "Back out again, Rattata!"

"Rattata!" exclaimed Rattata upon being sent out again. Red then got a proper look at Geodude and noticed that parts of its rocky hide had been blackened.

"Yes!" Red exclaimed. "Charmander's Ember attack burned Geodude! Rattata, let's finish this! Use Quick Attack!"

"Ratta...TAAAA!" bellowed Rattata. Instead of charging forward, however, a stream of water issued from its gaping mouth, striking Geodude hard.

"WHAT?!" Minerva screamed. "How the..."

"I can't believe it!" Violet exclaimed. "The training worked after all! Red, Rattata's learned Water Gun!"

"Yes! YES!" cheered Red. "It's not over yet! Rattata, Water Gun once more!"

"Ratta... TAAAA!" repeated Rattata as it issued another jet of water.

"Quick, Geodude, Mega Punch now!" Minerva ordered, but too late; Rattata's Water Gun connected with the semiconscious Rock-type, and it fell to the floor with a loud crashing noise, where it made no effort to get back up.

"Geodude, return," scowled Minerva, clearly displeased that her Pokémon had been defeated by such a stroke of luck. "Not bad, Red, but you'll soon learn that luck can only get you so far. Rhyhorn, I choose you!"

Minerva yelled these last four words as she launched her second Poké Ball, unleashing her Rhyhorn into the fray.

"Rattata, Water Gun! Let's end it here and now!" Red called out.

"Rhyhorn, Bide!" Minerva shouted.

As Rhyhorn began to focus, Rattata fired off a continuous stream of water from its mouth.

"Don't give it a chance to launch Bide!" Red warned Rattata. "You keep that Water Gun going, Rattata! Soak that Rhyhorn until it faints!"

After many tense seconds of watching, Rhyhorn suddenly fired off a large yellow beam of energy, cutting through the continual Water Gun, and plowing Rattata halfway into the ground. As the Rat Pokémon struggled to climb back out, Minerva gave another command; "Finish it with Stomp!"

Rhyhorn dashed forwards at a high speed. Despite Red's frantic commands for more Water Gun usage, Rattata was too worn out to do much more than continue to pull itself out of the ground. Rhyhorn then reared up upon approaching Rattata and brought its right front foot down hard on it. As it backed off, a clearly unconscious Rattata could be seen.

"No... Rattata, return," Red sighed as he withdrew Rattata. "I can't believe I made the same mistake Violet did."

"I can't believe that Water Gun couldn't knock out Rhyhorn," Violet said.

"I can't believe it's not butter," said Orange. "What?" he added defensively as Violet glared at him.

"Well, this is it, then," Red said as he threw another Poké Ball. "Charmander, it's up to you!"

As Charmander reappeared, it was clear that though it had recovered somewhat, it had retained most of the damage dealt by Geodude's Mega Punch.

"Let's make this quick, Rhyhorn," said Minerva. "Horn Attack!"

"Charmander, Ember attack!" Red shouted.

Charmander wheeled around, wagging its tail and sending embers flying as Rhyhorn charged forward. The flames pelted its body, but it did not slow down. It collided with Charmander, horn-first, knocking it backwards.

"Charmander!" Red shouted as his Pokémon struggled to get back to its feet for the second time in one battle. This time, however, most of the attempt was obscured by the sudden appearance of a dazzling white glow around Charmander's entire body.

"Oh, come on!" Minerva exclaimed. "It was kinda cool when the Metapod did it, but now it's downright repetitive!"

Indeed, Charmander was evolving.

"Yes! YES!" Red exclaimed loudly, as he tried and failed to conceal a wide grin as the glow faded, revealing Charmander to have been replaced by a slightly taller creature. Though built similarly to Charmander, this Pokémon looked decidedly more powerful. Maybe it was what appeared to be a perpetual look of total confidence in its eyes, maybe it was the fact that its tail was thicker and longer, topped with a larger flame, maybe it was the fact that its formerly orange scales were now a bright crimson.

"Chaaaaaaaar!" roared the new Pokémon in a decidedly deeper voice.

"Oh, sweet! It evolved into a Charmeleon!" Orange breathed, holding out his Pokédex as Red did the same.

"Charmeleon, the Flame Pokémon, and the evolved form of Charmander," said both Pokédexes simultaneously. "Charmeleon is at its happiest when engaged in a tough fight. It attacks its foes mercilessly and will not stop until it has won."

Red then looked at his Pokédex- it was displaying a new move for Charmeleon. Still grinning, he and Charmeleon exchanged looks. Both of them were now very confident.

"Ready to win this, Charmeleon?" asked Red.

"Char," Charmeleon replied, nodding.

"Then let's give them a Flamethrower!" Red commanded. Charmeleon was more than happy to oblige as it unleashed from its mouth a massive stream of flames. Rhyhorn, on Minerva's frantic command, prepared to use Bide, but the move proved to be far too much for the Spikes Pokémon to handle. Charmeleon stopped the attack after a few moments, at which point the completely charred and blackened Rhyhorn tipped over and fell on its side with an earth-shaking crash, and moved no more.

"WE DID IT!" Red cheered loudly. "I won! We won! Come here, Charmeleon!"

As Red and Charmeleon hugged each other, Minerva sighed, wordlessly withdrew Rhyhorn, then approached Red.

"Well, even if it did seem a little too much like how Violet won," said Minerva, "the fact remains that you beat me, fair and square, Red." She then held out her hand, in which was contained a Gravel Badge and a TM34. Red accepted them gratefully.

"Thanks," he said as he withdrew Charmeleon. "I still can't believe we did it, though!"

"So where are you three headed next, anyway?" asked Minerva. "Going after all the badges?"

"That we are," said Red. "I don't suppose you'd happen to know where the nearest Gym is?"

"Well, there's the Ivadirin Gym, though I heard the leader's been absent for some time now," said Minerva. "There's a Gym in Ruceelna City, you might want to check that out. It's just on the other side of Moon Canyon.

"Moon Canyon?" repeated Red.

"Yeah," said Orange. "It's supposed to be this large canyon that supposedly started forming when a huge meteor from space crashed into the ground and split it in half."

"Correct," said Minerva.

As the trio exited the Gym and made for the Pokémon Center, Red spoke up again. "In Kanto, there's a city just east of Pewter City, called Cerulean City. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Ruceelna is spelled R-U-C-E-E-L-N-A?

"Yeah, why- ohhhhhhh," said Orange. "Those letters when rearranged, spell Cerulean?"

"Yep," said Red.

"Still freaky," sighed Orange, shaking his head.

"What about Moon Canyon?" asked Violet. "Anything like that in Kanto?"

Red shook his head. "No canyons, but between Pewter City and Cerulean City, there's this huge mountain called Mt. Moon, which supposedly formed from a large meteor. I'm guessing Moon Canyon was named because the meteor that crashed was supposed to have been from the moon?"

"Bingo," said Orange. "According to rumor, the meteor broke into thousands of fragments- Moon Stones, which can be used to evolve various Pokémon."

"Those I know about," Red nodded. "Professor Oak told me about them. So, should we head out?"

"I'm thinking we should hit the Pokémon Center first, actually," said Violet. "Almost all of our Pokémon are kinda wiped out from the gym."

"Good point," conceded Red, who then proceeded to lead the way to the Pokémon Center, ignoring Orange's whining about how they were supposedly wasting valuable time. Orange continued in this vein as they entered the center, as the nurse healed their Pokémon, and as they exited.

"...and furthermore, going back to the Pokémon Center is gonna take so long, you know how crowded these places get at this time of the day, and-"

"ORANGE!" shouted Violet. "In case you haven't noticed, we just left the Pokémon Center. It took less than two minutes for that nice nurse to heal our Pokémon. And we most certainly have not wasted our entire day!"

"...oh," Orange replied lamely at length. "Well, it still could've gone that way easily."

"Orange?" said Violet.

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

Minutes later, they approached a road of roof tiles, drywall, and tree bark, flanked by what appeared to be large heaps of crushed ice, pencil shavings, and clumps of grass. According to a nearby sign, they were leaving Rewept City and approaching Route -3.

"Alright, let's try and catch more Pokémon!!" Orange exclaimed excitedly as he ran down the road, looking excitedly in all directions. Violet sighed and followed at a leisurely pace, followed by Red, who was warily eyeing a distant swarm of .4.

Before long, Orange screeched to a halt, as he spotted floating before him a rectangular Pokémon with orange and purple markings. It was at least three feet wide, though no more than a foot tall. It gave an unintelligible squeak upon noticing Orange, Red, and Violet, the latter two of whom had just caught up.

"What is that?" Red asked. As an answer, Orange held out his Pokédex.

"A, the Speed Demon Pokémon," droned the device. "A has exceptionally pitiful offensive capabilities, but is among the fastest of any known Pokémon. Very rare, A prefer to live solitary lives."

"Oh, sweet!" Orange exclaimed. "A are so rare! I gotta catch this!" Wasting no time, he took a Poké Ball and launched it. "Attack it, Q!" he exclaimed.

The ball opened up, allowing Orange's Q to materialize. At the sight of its Water/Psychic adversary, A rose slightly to match Q's height.

"Q, use your Headbutt attack!" ordered Orange.

"Kyuuuu," replied Q softly as it charged forward. A reacted swiftly by cartwheeling in place, resembling an oddly colored propeller as it unleashed a powerful wind. Q cried out in pain as the attack landed.

"That's A's Razor Wind," warned Violet.

"Yeah, I know that!" Orange replied impatiently. "Q, try Confusion!"

Q launched a beam of blue psychic energy, to which A responded by firing off a barrage of gold coins from the center of its body. The Pay Day attack was not nearly enough to keep Confusion at bay. Indeed, as the Psychic move struck its Normal/Normal-type target, Q made use of its psychic powers to pick up the coins and drop them in Orange's pockets. Upon taking the hit, A did not hit the ground, but it did seem a little less steady in its floating. Satisfied, Orange produced an empty Poké Ball from his backpack. A squeaked in fright at the sight of the sphere.

"Poké Ball! Go!" Orange shouted. Screaming in protest, A zipped away and was back within seconds, shoving what appeared to be a brown bird with red wings into the path of the sphere instead. This new Pokémon was violently struggling against the A, but was suctioned into the ball nonetheless. Once this happened, A flew off into the distance with such swiftness that Red merely had to blink before the Speed Demon Pokémon was gone.

"Awww!" Orange complained as he picked up the Poké Ball. "I wanted A! Not this thing!"

"What did you catch, anyway?" asked Red. "It all happened so fast I didn't get a good look."

In answer, Orange threw the ball straight up. In a flash of light, his new Pokémon materialized. Its plumage, though mainly brown, was also black in some spots, mainly the back of its head. Its wing feathers, on the other hand, were crimson.

"Spearow, the Tiny Bird Pokémon," droned Orange's Pokédex. "Spearow will fly at great speeds in order to defend its territory. It is known for its vicious temperament."

"Speeeeeeeeeearowwww!" cawed the Spearow, obviously displeased at having been captured as it dove towards Orange, who ducked just in time.

"Call it back, Orange!" Violet shouted.

"Spearow, return now!" Orange called hastily, holding out the Poké Ball as Spearow wheeled around for a second attempt.

"Orange, maybe you should release Spearow," said Red. "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you finally caught a Pokémon I'm actually familiar with, but it seems a bit unruly."

"Are you kidding?" responded Orange, breaking out into a wide grin. "Spearow's just gotta get used to me, that's all. Nothing a few battles won't fix. Come on!" And he took off down the road yet again.

"Don't take it personally, Red," sighed Violet as the two of them began walking after Orange yet again. "The better the advice is, the less likely he is to take it."

"I'm beginning to pick up on that, yeah," replied Red.
    ~~~~~~~~
    "Hey! I saw you in Ivadirin Forest!" exclaimed a young boy dressed in a white shirt, shorts, and a wide-brimmed hat. A butterfly net was slung over his shoulder.

Orange screeched to a halt and addressed the youth. "Jimmy?"

"No, no, my name's Calvin," replied the Bug Catcher. "I know Jimmy, though. No, I just saw you running for the exit last night, like your life depended on it. What was that about anyway?"

"Long story," shrugged Orange as Violet and Red caught up. "But you didn't stop me just to hear that."

"That's what I want to hear from a Pokémon Trainer!" exclaimed Calvin, suddenly producing a Poké Ball and throwing it. "Pokémon fight! Go, Caterpie!"

Calvin's Poké Ball split open to reveal the diminutive Bug-type, identical to what Flutters had looked like when Violet first caught it. Orange suppressed a shudder at the sight of Caterpie, then threw his own Poké Ball. "Let's do it! Spearow, I choose you!"

"Orange, are you insane?" Violet demanded as Spearow emerged from the ball, cawing loudly.

"I know what I'm doing," Orange said dismissively as he consulted his Pokédex. "Spearow, use Peck!"

"Speeeeee!" was Spearow's response as it rose high into the air and dove back down- right at Orange. Calvin and his Caterpie exchanged glances as Orange evaded an attack from his own Pokémon.

"Not me, birdbrain!" exclaimed Orange. "Attack the Caterpie! Peck!"

"Rooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!" replied Spearow as it dive-bombed its trainer yet again, who had to back up hastily to evade it (stepping on Violet's feet in the process)

"Yeah, this is going nowhere fast," Calvin said as he withdrew Caterpie. "Good luck with that angry bird."

"Hey... HEY, THAT MEANS YOU FORFEIT, YOU KNOW!" bellowed Orange as Calvin walked away. "I WIN BY DEFAUL- OW! Spearow, cut that out!" he added as Spearow slammed into its trainer's head. Orange hastily made to withdraw Spearow. "What?" he asked, for Violet was looking at him and rolling her eyes. "It's a forfeit if the other guy just gives up and walks away, right?"

"Pretty sure in an official match, you'd have been disqualified for using a disobedient Pokémon long before the opponent would have thought to quit," said Violet.

"Well, how else is Spearow gonna learn to obey me?" Orange said defensively. "Gotta work with it, don't I?"

"He's got a point, I guess," conceded Red.

"Fine," Violet sighed, rolling her eyes yet again. "Just don't use it against other trainers until it starts listening to you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever- ooh! Another trainer!" Orange exclaimed, having spotted a figure in the distance. "Hey! HEY! You want to battle my Spearow?" he shouted as he ran after the figure.

"I see what you mean about how he takes advice," said Red as he and Violet walked off after him.
    ~~~~~~~~
    End of Chapter 7.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 2nd June 2012 at 4:03 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Cool

Well , MM, another brilliant chapter. I've got to say, I never would have come up with a Pokemon throwing another Pokemon in front of a Pokeball. That was great! Once again, though, "said" is not a bad word, and don't rely on adverbs. I'd have to double check, butI think you used both excitedly and hastily twice a-pice in one paragraph. Trust me, your verbs and nouns are strong enough to work well without using adverbs as crutches. A general rule: If the adverb doesn't (pardon my hypocracy) drastically change the meaning of the sentence, you should probably take it out. If it does, try to find another way to say the same thing. For example, instead of saying "he said sarcastically", consider having him roll his eyes. Show, don't tell. So, that's about it. Keep up the good work!

-
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Please click my dragon(s)!

Aw man.... I wanted Orange to catch A. I guess A's "the one that got away".
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Nice chapter, as usual. Even more so since there's a Charmeleon in it, I am now happy.
    So badges for everyone now, and a trip to Moon Canyon. There will be Zubats, even in this glitch world, they will still swarm...

A would have been a nice capture, but you can't always get what you want. Spearow will just have to do for now, at least Orange will have a fun time making it not try to kill him.
    And, no, I can't believe it's not butter.

Knightfall signing off...

Orange, y u no develop as a character?!

Well, anyway, nice chapter. Spearow > Pidgey, but Pidgeot > Fearow, so my opinions are mixed on the new capture. I was expecting Flutters to evolve again before Charmander, though, considering the level gap between the two.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

I'm probably the only one who's glad Orange didn't catch A. Any character with a name that's also used as a word about twelve times per paragraph gets confusing.
    My fan-fic(Credit to Gelatino95 at Crazy Dragon Graphics for the userbar) Author's profile
    And here's an awesome RPG. It has dinosaurs!And a sprite comic, because I can't draw!

Please click my dragon(s)!

Quote Originally Posted by Treecko's Awesomeness View Post
    Well , MM, another brilliant chapter. I've got to say, I never would have come up with a Pokemon throwing another Pokemon in front of a Pokeball. That was great!
    Glad you liked it. I was originally just gonna have Orange battle and catch Spearow, but I wanted to shake things up a little bit.

Once again, though, "said" is not a bad word, and don't rely on adverbs. I'd have to double check, butI think you used both excitedly and hastily twice a-pice in one paragraph. Trust me, your verbs and nouns are strong enough to work well without using adverbs as crutches. A general rule: If the adverb doesn't (pardon my hypocracy) drastically change the meaning of the sentence, you should probably take it out. If it does, try to find another way to say the same thing. For example, instead of saying "he said sarcastically", consider having him roll his eyes. Show, don't tell. So, that's about it. Keep up the good work!

-
    I thought I was doing a bit better about using "said" and that sort of thing. Well, thanks, I'll keep working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D992 View Post
    Aw man.... I wanted Orange to catch A. I guess A's "the one that got away".
    The funny thing is, Spearow was always the intended capture here. Though I do admit that A is awesome. I have one myself in Blue, it knows Pay Day, Hydro Pump, Reflect, and Transform. Think about that- pretty much the fastest Pokémon in the game, and it can use Transform. How is that not awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
    Nice chapter, as usual. Even more so since there's a Charmeleon in it, I am now happy.
    I know how you feel. I love it whenever someone includes a Weezing in their fanfic.

So badges for everyone now, and a trip to Moon Canyon. There will be Zubats, even in this glitch world, they will still swarm...
    Yes, some things just never change.

A would have been a nice capture, but you can't always get what you want. Spearow will just have to do for now, at least Orange will have a fun time making it not try to kill him.
    Oh, it'll be a fun time... for the guy writing the scenes. Heh, heh, heh.

And, no, I can't believe it's not butter.
    Can anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Orange, y u no develop as a character?!
    Give him time. A lot of time.

I'm probably the only one who's glad Orange didn't catch A. Any character with a name that's also used as a word about twelve times per paragraph gets confusing.
    Yeah, that probably might get confusing.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 21st July 2012 at 5:17 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

True. It was quite confusing.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

I'm a little surprised, I expected Orange to catch nothing but glitch pokemon. Great chapter by the way. Can't believe its not butter, haha!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post

~~~~~~~~

Red took several deep breaths to steady himself as he stared across the giant battlefield, though he know that his Charmander and Rattata didn't really stand a chance against a Geodude and Rhyhorn.
    It's knew, not know. Awesome chapter. However, I thought that Orange was going for a team of glitch Pokemon (Or it seems like that anyway). So is he going to trade it to Red or Violet? I also noticed the balls just open instead of flash/burst with light. Nice to see a change sometimes.
    Last edited by TheDarkDragons; 31st May 2012 at 4:02 AM.
    FC: 2277-6776-7710
    Ground, , , Diggersby

Looking for Floette (Orange and White) Safaris. Also looking for specific Safaris here.

If you would like a bred or Gen IV-V Event Pokémon in return for these safaris, let me know and I'll see what I can do about your request.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    I'm a little surprised, I expected Orange to catch nothing but glitch pokemon. Great chapter by the way. Can't believe its not butter, haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkDragons View Post
    It's knew, not know. Awesome chapter. However, I thought that Orange was going for a team of glitch Pokemon (Or it seems like that anyway). So is he going to trade it to Red or Violet? I also noticed the balls just open instead of flash/burst with light. Nice to see a change sometimes.
    I already have their final teams planned out. Orange's includes a decent mixture of Glitch and official Pokémon. He won't be trading Spearow away, just wait and see how that turns out.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

That was a great chapter, and in regards to Rattata learning Water Gun:
        Spoiler:

I hope Orange ends up catching a Weezing as one of the official Pokemon he's getting. Knowing Missingno. Master, not unlikely.

Oh, and I hope Violet gets a Vileplume! It would be awesome! Go animated rafflesia!
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

I'm sure red will get a glitch pokemon eventually. For character development and such.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

Lol I knew knightfall would be excited about Charmeleon.

The gym battle with Red was great and that was some legit strategy he used with switching Rattata and Charmander back and forth like that. Orange and Violet's bickering is always funny (well, mostly Orange acting like an and Violet being annoyed at how much of an idiot he is lol). And yeah, gym leaders always seem to be the victims of Pokemon evolving in the middle of their battles. I can understand Minerva's pain.

Well done and can't wait for more!

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkDragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post

~~~~~~~~

Red took several deep breaths to steady himself as he stared across the giant battlefield, though he know that his Charmander and Rattata didn't really stand a chance against a Geodude and Rhyhorn.
    It's knew, not know.
    Still need to fix that.
    FC: 2277-6776-7710
    Ground, , , Diggersby

Looking for Floette (Orange and White) Safaris. Also looking for specific Safaris here.

If you would like a bred or Gen IV-V Event Pokémon in return for these safaris, let me know and I'll see what I can do about your request.

Nice fic. Could you add me to the PM list please!
    Pretty good grammar, but I noticed one mistake.

"Charmander, Ember!" ordered Charmander.
    Other than that, the grammar's fine!

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    Nice fic. Could you add me to the PM list please!
    Pretty good grammar, but I noticed one mistake.

Other than that, the grammar's fine!
    Sure thing! And thanks for catching that. That was weird.

The next chapter is getting done. Slowly, but it's getting done. I've just been really lazy lately. I'm hoping to get it done by the end of the week. Sometime next week at the very latest.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Whoo!!!
    This is awesome!
    Now to meditate quietly and try to think of an actual review.

I make tons of references. If you can spot any of them, please tell me and you'll get pie! Now you'll have to pay for the pie, but it's pie nevertheless.

Spoiler:- Credits.:

Just caught up. Can I be added to the PM list? I'm enjoying learning about glitch Pokemon. My only comment: I know you gave Jack a lot of Poison-Types in AoA, but don't be afraid to use some again in this story. Orange can catch a Weezing or Arbok or Nidoking if you want him too. Maybe even Nidoqueen. Jack never got one of them

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast