Thread: Magnmite with Recycle!

Default Magnmite with Recycle!

I got a magnmite from the Dreamworld and its ability is Analytic. It has the move recycle wich i want to use with it.
    So what are some recommmend items i should give it, or stragies that can work with it and its move recycle. Thanks for your help because it much appreciated!

I don't see any uses for Recycle. Maybe Sub + Petaya Berry or something.

i also dont seen a use for it unless it is some wacky item gimick set

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, button to astral shadow

Maybe you can use it with a gem that supports one of its STAB moves or an air balloon in case it pops

Screw Recycle and give it Gyro Ball. There's nothing really viable that works with Recycle, although Recycle SubSeeders are a fun gimmick. If you really want Recycle, give it an Air Balloon.

“Oh, and I certainly don't suffer from schizophrenia. I quite enjoy it. And so do I.”
    - Emilie Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    Maybe you can use it with a gem that supports one of its STAB moves or an air balloon in case it pops
    First one is ineffective, as attacking with it's STAB move twice without any boost will be stronger then doing it once with the gem, and using Recycle+Air Balloon is probably outclassed by Magnet Rise.
    Screw Recycle and give it Gyro Ball. There's nothing really viable that works with Recycle, although Recycle SubSeeders are a fun gimmick. If you really want Recycle, give it an Air Balloon.
    But Gyro Ball is a physical move....
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    I believe in second chances. Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar were once fire starters, but now they're fire fighters! They're heroes!

Both of magnemites other abilities are much better, given that the main draw of Magnemites evolution line is being able to trap steels. The only use for recycle would be on a gimmicky lv1 toxic stall set with Oran berry, which (aside from
    Being a bad idea) you can't do because it has it's DW ability and not sturdy.

Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    Both of magnemites other abilities are much better, given that the main draw of Magnemites evolution line is being able to trap steels. The only use for recycle would be on a gimmicky lv1 toxic stall set with Iran berry, which (aside from
    Being a bad idea) you can't do because it has it's DW ability and not sturdy.
    Only use for Analytic Magnezone/Magnemite is as a ground lure. Basically, come in on Landorus or something then blast it with HP [Ice] as it tries to pop your Air Balloon. It was better when Excadrill was around, though (in DW back then). There aren't the grounds in OU anymore, and even the EQ dragons aren't as common.

I would keep it as a Magnamite and use it in the Little Cup.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    First one is ineffective, as attacking with it's STAB move twice without any boost will be stronger then doing it once with the gem, and using Recycle+Air Balloon is probably outclassed by Magnet Rise.
    I didn't even think of that X( I fail for the day.

Perhaps you could recycle a Lum berry for status prevention. Since Analytic will make you want to move last, status-ridding will help Magnemite by giving it a sort of "self-recovering" move.

Perhaps you could recycle a Lum berry for status prevention. Since Analytic will make you want to move last, status-ridding will help Magnemite by giving it a sort of "self-recovering" move.
    That's a bit gimmicky, as it could just run substitute or get a teammate with heal bell instead....Though I can't really think of a better way to use recycle, so if the OP really wants to use it, I'd suggest this one.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    I believe in second chances. Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar were once fire starters, but now they're fire fighters! They're heroes!

No. Recycle can be used for Air Balloon, true, but when it can use Magnet Rise and a different item, it's a lot smarter.
    Recycle is too gimmicky for Magnezone.
    Maybe you're thinking of using Sitrus Berry and Sub. Still, too gimmicky to work well, especially with such low speed.
    Finally, no offense, but I don't understand why this thread isn't locked. This is a question, and should be used in the Competitive Ask a Question Thread.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Here's one that's alright.

Magnetmite w/Oran Berry

Pass down Recycle 2 a Sturdy one.

It's gotta be a low level so EV's really aren't 2 needed.

Protect
    Toxic
    Substitute
    Recycle

It's pretty easily shut down though, but hey it's something.

Analytical's alright, but this one's all I really have experience with when it comes 2 Recycle.

Wi-Fi trollin' sooooome of the day. -w-

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

I just realized Analytic boost applies if the opponent switches out. You could make a pretty devastating Choice Specs Magnezone, or even Substitute. Analytic gives Magnezone effectively 183 base special attack if you go second or the opponent switches.

Opponent switching is the key as things like Skarmory and Jellicent either stay in and die, or switch and eat a supercharged hit.

... pretty useless next to Magnet Pull but I guess its something.

A good set for recycle.... I can;t think of different ones 'cept the above ones

Level 1 Magnemite with Sturdy, Toxic, Recycle, and Oran Berry is better.