Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Space

Default Space

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/mac4qr.png[/IMG]
    Banner Made by Mew_

4 SPOTS LEFT

Link To RP

Introduction
    Space is big. Really Big. You won't know how big it is until you go out there....

~ Time : 453 ~

All pokémon lived peaceful lives on the planet of Tripos. Arceus had shaped the planet into a perfect world, and favored it above all others. He had also shaped life, known to him as Pokémon. Life was peaceful fore many, many years. Then a Hydregion called Comalia took over, taking over half of the planet. Twisted, many called him. However, he did not take over the other half, because he needed someone to have 'Fun' with. At first, Arceus was a little sorry for him. But then, his fury grew. He destroyed the core of the planet, causing the planet to split in half. Comalia dissapered that day, but the half he took over was still filled with dangerous forests he twisted himself.Nothing was lost, luckily, besides the core and a slip of paper , written by the god palkia herself. It was very dear to palkia, and she because furious. But she decided to hold back her rage. But not for long...

~ Time: 2353 ~

Life was now simpler. Tripos was gone, sure, but the halves lived on and became evolved into planets of their own, bearing new cores. Arceus was sleeping after the events of AAJOL (Arceus and the Jewel Of Life), so life went on as normal. But Palkia was still furious, still gaining rage in her own dimension.. She managed to maintain her temper for a long time, but she could no longer hold it. 1900 years had gone by for her, so she threw out her temper on the halves. She shot a large Spacial Rend out of rage, but it was misfired and hit the core of the universe, known by the halves as The Dark Strings. It caused a rip in the Dark Strings, opening a passage to a ancient land, preferably back to the time when Comalia took over. The rip sent out a shot of dark energy, hitting palkia's dimension. After that, it slowly started sucking up space. Also Palkia merged with the energy, and Became half hydregion, half Palkia. Guess who the hydregion was. Anyway, Comalia, now merged with palkia, sent out a legion of shadow pokémon to take out one of the halves. They succeeded, but like in the past, let some rebels try to take over the half Comalia has conquered, and close the rip. After all, he needed SOMEBODY to amuse him. However, some pokémon of their own free will have joined The Dark Legion and have become Commanders, trying to stop the rebels from defeating Comalia and closing the rip. Who's side do you choose.... The Dark Legion's or The Rebels?

Rules
    • All SPPF and RP rules apply.
    • Any legendaries and the Hydregion line you cannot sign up as.
    • Reserves are allowed, but last for 24 hr's.
    • No bunnying unless you have the persons permission.
    • No swearing, we have underage people in this forum, But you can bleep swearing out.
    • Put "I like UFO's" somewhere in your Sign-up form to prove you read the rules.
    • No Mary-Sue's
    • Long sign ups are encouraged, and don't think i'll accept some two line sign up form that used no effort. SHOW ME you want to be in this RP.
    • Enjoy!

Objective's
    REBELS OBJECTIVES:
    - Stop The Rip! -
    Stop the rip from destroying space!

- Stop Comalia! -
    Defeat Comalia and his forces from taking over the halves!

- Protect the Half! -
    Protect your half from Comalia.

DARK LEGIONS OBJECTIVES:

- Protect Comalia! -
    Protect Comalia from the Rebels!

- Protect The Rip! -
    Protect the rip from the Rebels!

- Defeat the Rebels! -
    Just defeat the Rebels until there's none left!

Registration Form

Name: (First, Middle Optional, Last)

Species: (Another No-Brainer)

Side: (Dark Legion or Rebels?)

Aperence: (What does your character wear? What does your character look like?)

History: (Just some info on your characters past.)

Personality: (How your character acts in general...)

Level: (16-60)

Moveset: (Limit of four moves.)

Other: (Anything else?)

The People That Have Been So Kind as To Sign up

4 More Spaces~

-Maude The Vileplume
    -Crona The Mienshao
    -Amber The Milotic
    -Sparky The Pikachu
    -Ezra The Swoobat
    -Blaze The Rapidash
    -Balair The Feranglier
    -Zera The Zoroark
    -Heart The Whimmscot
    -Chelle The Lucario
    - Sogni The Togekiss
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 21st March 2012 at 10:46 PM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

To be honest... I like UFOs.

For some reason, I feel like playing as one of the least creative Pokemon of all time that I still like for some odd reason.

Name: Maude Auburn Patel

Species: Vileplume

Side: Rebels

Appearance: Maude herself doesn't look to far off from other Vileplumes. She's relatively plump and stout, which is normal for Vileplume. Maude's flower petals are a bit on the droopy side, as they are slightly larger than normal. Maude herself is relatively larger in size than most Vileplume to begin with. Her legs and arms are relatively bulky as well.

Maude doesn't wear much except for a cape around her shoulders. Her cape is a light purple color with yellow shoulder tassels, actually quite plain as far as capes go. Despite this, Maude enjoys wearing this cape all the time. The cape has been with her ever since she was an oddish.

History: Maude got her start in the village of Mur El (Are we allowed to make up our own towns and places?) which was made up of houses hollowed out of giant mushrooms, with a few of the bigger houses like the town center and the inn, being built inside trees. The village of Mur El is widely inhabited by plant based Pokemon. Pokemon like Oddish, Foongus, as well as other plant based Pokemon. Maude Patel was the daughter of Ingrid Patel, who was the head of the town's defense system. As an Oddish, Maude would get the joy of seeing her mother defend the town from many different types of predators, including Ursarangs and Sevipers.

Maude herself spent most of the time playing in the tall grass that resided inside the village. When she was young, Maude was given a long flowing cape as a birthday present, and Maude cherished this cape for years to come. Sure the cape was MUCH too big for Maude, but Maude didn't care. She was too busy playing super-hero all day, jumping off of stumps and pretending she could fly, even kicking invisible bad guys by herself. Life for Maude was good.

But one day, fire struck the village, caused by Comalia's antics. Mur El was a town that Comalia had destroyed many times before Maude was born when Comalia wanted something to play with, but this was the first time Maude witnessed it. Fortunately, there were few casualties, Maude and Ingrid not being one of them. However, the few that DID die were part of the defense force, which was starting to lack in power. And that is when Ingrid decided to teach her daughter how to protect the village.

Years had passed, Mur El grew back, and Maude started training under her mother until eventually she turned into a gloom. That's when Ingrid showed Maude something she has had for a long time: A Leaf Stone. The Leaf Stone was something Ingrid would give Maude when she felt it was right, but it still took many more years till Ingrid was proud of Maude's abilities. And that is the day Maude was presented with the Leaf Stone. That's the day she became a Vileplume like her mother.

Eventually, however, Ingrid grew too old to protect the village any longer, and retired to work at home. This is when Maude became the chief of the towns defense unit. But one day, Comalia came back and torched the city once again. This was a sad day for Maude, because that day Ingrid was trapped in her home and engulfed by the fire caused by Comalia. After the fire cleared, Maude found her mother, dead in the rubble of her old house. This was the day when Maude decided she no longer wanted to be a town protector, and wanted to relive her days of being a pretend hero, by being a real hero. And the only way to do this was to assist in the fall of Comalia. ...But Maude stood little chance at harming Comalia before. She could not fight alone.

Personality: Maude is a little sensitive. She gets sad easily, and tends to be passive at times, except when things get serious. She's overall cheerful despite this, and tends to act kindly to others, even those she doesn't know. She has a hard time telling bad from good, however. She's no slouch when it comes to fighting. When she's in danger, she knows she is, and will do her best to get out of said danger. She tries to hide it, but she's not very confident when fighting, which sometimes hinders her ability to fight at times.

Level: 34

Moveset: Petal Dance: The user strongly attacks the target multiple times before becoming dizzy and confused.
    Toxic: A move almost every Pokemon knows but is highly invaluable all the same. It inflicts a powerful poison onto the opponent. This poison is different from normal poison because the pain caused by this poison gets increasingly worse.
    Round: Maude's singing is relatively good depending on your taste in music, but when using Round, her singing causes an echo that rings in its opponents ears, causing them to suffer a headache.
    Protect: The huge flower absorbs damage well, Maude can use it as a shield to protect her friends. But it can only take so much damaged before Maude is overwhelmed by an attack.

Other: Not that I know of.

Oh, can I have more than one character?
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 12th February 2012 at 3:20 AM.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

^Accepted, and yes, you can have more then one character.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Say, I bet you have a cool character planned.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

(Thank you for joining. I can already say however that your sign-up seems to be a bit lacking.)

Yes I do have one

The sign up is good, however just make at least two decent sized, or one big, juicy paragraph for the history and personality please.

Also, about characters, I'm gonna control any SC's (Side Characters) (Such as Comalia, Dark Legionnaires (Obviously not the ones that have signed up), Etc)
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 14th February 2012 at 11:38 PM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

That's odd. The guy deleted his sign-up.

Aw.... That's odd.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Now we're back down to one.

May I have a reserve, please?

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

I really need to resist good rps
    Can't help it, honestly.

Name:
    Amber Fynn

Species: Milotic

Side: Dark Legion

Appearance: Amber is a larger than average Milotic, towering above others at 6.5 meters. Her coloration, which is that of a shiny, adds to the feeling that she isn’t quite normal. Another thing that would separate her from another of her species is that the creamy part of her body is a slightly off-white. Her eyes are a brilliant, gleaming red, with the fins being gold with red decorations. Her blue head fins are a slightly darker blue also.
    The objects she wears have a dark feel about them, a sharp contradiction to her gleaming body colors. She adorns a cape of black silk that can cover her entirely. It is completely plain, with only that occasional speck of dirt or stain. Another thing Amber will add is a black cap that covers her head fins and hides her gleaming eyes. The black cap has gold trim, as if to keep a glimmer of brightness on her disguised apparel.

History: Amber Fynn was a regular outcast. Even had she been a normal Feebas the amount of friends she would have made would be slim. No-one cared for a clumsy glowing fish that was larger than any of its type. So Amber was more of an outcast than some Feebas before her. Even her parents, one a Milotic, the other a Dragonite, weren’t sure how to treat her. So she took care of herself.
    She roamed her half of the land, finding berries when she could, taking shelter where she pleased. On occasion she returned to her home, only to see her parent’s disappointment at her not being a Milotic like them. So she roamed again and again. It was a never ending cycle that seemed would last until Amber faded into nothingness.

Then Comalia returned to the Half.

In her wanderings, Amber encountered many a burnt village, many a crippled family. She, however, saw a poetry that not many could see. The poetry in carnage. The sheer beauty it seemed to possess. It was only then that Amber accepted her fate, accepted that she may not be pretty, but could inflict that beauty of despair on others. She evolved into her new form, a form more suited to the poetry she intended to inflict.

She found herself the source of the destruction in the bizarre Palkia-Hydregion, Comalia. She was drawn to the ease of which he dispatched troops, the ease with which towns were destroyed time and time again by his force. She almost immediately signed herself up for his forces. The more she could learn of that power, the better. And helping deliver it would make her very pleased.

Personality:
    Amber is the sort who would willingly injure another, because she felt like it. Somewhat cruel, she only cares for her needs and the needs of those who have a similar motive to herself. If another is injured, she’ll simply thrust them with a fin to pain them even more. To those in the legion, she is extremely loyal. To those who oppose, she feels only hatred. She loves the beauty of pain, and will mercilessly slaughter all those who follow the opposing beauty of safety.

Level: 45

Moveset: Iron Tail – Amber’s tail glows silver and she slams it onto her opponent. Occasionally it has the power to shatter shields. It makes Amber’s tail slightly stiff afterwards.
    Hydro Pump – Amber shoots a torrent of water at her opponent. She can’t really change its aim to inflict more than one opponent at a time.
    Twister – Amber spins around and turns the air towards her opponent. Can make them flinch on occasion. Makes her dizzy after use.
    Ice Beam – Amber shoots a line of ice at her opponent. If wielded properly, it can freeze her opponent in place. Light bouncing off the ice can sometimes blind Amber

Other: I like UFOs

I should mention that Amber is a) a severe contradiction of many Milotics and what they stand for, and b) she is a serious Comalia fangirl. Mkay.
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

((Aslynn, if I were running this RP, I would definitely accept your character. ))

UFOs are cool. I happen to like them.

Name: Krona Kojon

Species: Mienshao

Appearance: Krona looks like your average Mienshao. Her thin body is covered in short, white fur, and her paws are adorned with whip-like appendages sprouting from her small paws. Her small head possessed long whiskers which are tipped with gold. Her long tail comes out from her lean abdomen. Anyway, you get the point. There’s really nothing that makes her stand out from any other Mienshao. However, she wears a Quick Claw around her neck. This is because she believes speed to be one of the most crucial aspects of battle. She wishes to move as quickly as possible within combat, and it allows her to do so.

History: Krona grew up in a small town, one that was filled with honorable citizens, mostly consisting of Fighting-type Pokemon. As a young child, she was enrolled in a dojo, in order to train both her mental and her physical capabilities. Her master, a Breloom, was a wise Pokemon who was greatly revered, but Krona had her own ideas. The way she was taught frustrated her, and she thought her so called “master” was too soft for her liking. So, one night, she murdered him while he slept. She couldn’t keep this hidden, however, so the townspeople chased her away, believing that she would surely die out in the horrid conditions of the wilderness.

But they were wrong.

Krona taught herself how to battle, moving along at her own pace, and was soon able to survive. She wished nothing more than to become strong to satisfy herself, and this allowed her to do that. But, this all came to an end when Comalia appeared. When she heard of the devious plans of the powerful Pokemon, she knew she needed to help him. She didn’t care about his actions or motives. She just wanted to become powerful. To live battle, to breathe it. And thus, she joined the devious Pokemon, unaware of the threats that may lie before her.

Personality: Krona is fiercely loyal, as well as firm and unbending in her beliefs. What are her beliefs, you may ask? She believes combat to be one of the most important aspects of life, mainly her own life. Because of this, she trains hard in order to bring out her true potential, though she doesn’t have a single goal other than becoming as strong as possible. She is not arrogant in the slightest, though she is not above smirking in battle or occasionally mocking her opponents. She is generally quiet and reserved, though she will make her opinion known in some situations. She refuses to bother with people she believes to be “soft” or “weak”.

Another aspect of Krona’s personality is that she is fiercely loyal to any powerful Pokemon she may encounter. Because if this, she can become very easy to control if the Pokemon controlling her either promises to help her become stronger, or if they are someone who she looks up to. This is her worst quality, and is the only way that she can become blindsighted, in most situations.

Level: 52

Moveset: Drain Punch, U-Turn, Bounce, Protect

Other: None.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Accepted you two.

One more rebel and we can start. (But Sign ups are still open)
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 17th February 2012 at 12:55 AM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Hehe
    Made a rebel, since I can have more than one character
    And it's a guy mkay. The first apped male seen on this thread

Name: Sparky Fulminata

Species: Pikachu

Side: Rebel

Appearance: Sparky shares so many similarities with other Pikachu it is hard to tell the difference between him and another. His fur is short and brilliant yellow, sparkling with healthy electricity. His red cheeks shine all the time with his power, and when he smiles they sparkle brighter. His tail is slightly larger, and has a somewhat sharp tip and edge. The brown stripes on his back are shaped somewhat like thunderbolts, as if to show how much in tune with his type he is. His eyes, unlike that of other Pikachu, is a deep shade of blue.
    Sparky usually prefers not to wear any defining clothes of any sort, rather running free. However, he can be found with a red bandana around his neck or head. This bandana is plain, except for a small paw print at the very front.

History: Sparky lived as a hermit, staying away from others of his evolutionary line, and other Pokémon in general. He hid himself in a cave high in the mountains, training to become more powerful, so he could use strength for good. He matched himself on occasion with the fighting Pokémon in those mountains, sometimes being defeated, other times being victorious. But as a lowly Pichu, there was nothing he wanted more than to become a Pikachu and become stronger. But the highest level of happiness evaded him.
    When he was around the age of fifteen, he challenged a powerful Machamp, who’d been terrorizing the area. The two battled for several hours, neither coming close to defeat. Sparky then activated a key move he’d been training himself with for some time, Volt Tackle. This he used to finally end the battle. His joy at having used his power for good finally unlocked his happiness and evolved him to the faster, sleeker form.
    Comalia’s return annoyed Sparky greatly. Comalia was an invader, taking over poor Palkia, turning the two of them into a hybrid. He had no right to do such a thing. The moment Sparky heard that the Rip was responsible he knew it had to be closed for good. Comalia’s reign could not continue.
    As he prepared to set out for a rebel faction that he reckoned could help him, a female Pikachu in a nearby town gave him a bandana and wishes of good luck. She said that she would support him from afar, give him a reason to keep fighting. That is one of the many reasons Sparky continues on now.

Personality: Sparky is cool and calculating. He looks at a situation for as long as he can/needs to gain an advantage, to defeat another or save others. He detests people who raid for fun, who destroy on a whim. He like to defend those of good intentions, or those who are innocent and don’t deserve to suffer under cruel others. He only destroys those past redemption, those who can no longer see the good side of things in a good way.

Level: 40

Moveset: Agility – Sparky glows and becomes faster than normal. Lasts for a while. Gives Sparky a mild headache afterwards
    Thunderbolt – Sparky fires off a charge of electricity in a focused blast. Can sometimes mess with the nerves of an opponent and paralyze them. Sparky is often a little stiff after use.
    Slam – Sparky throws all his weight – all six kilos – at his opponent. Can leave him with bruises and marks which inflict slight pain on contact.
    Volt Tackle – Sparky’s strongest move. He becomes enveloped in golden sparkles and runs at his opponent, which can sometimes paralyze his opponent. He takes a partial of damage he inflicts.

Other: The paw print on the bandana is that of Sparky’s admirer. She may or may not appear at some point, or may be mentioned. Fulminata is latin for "Armed with Lightning". It sounded appropriate.
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

THANK GAWD WE HAVE A MALE

Accepted, And I've decided that people can have 2 characters, and 15 spots. Soooo....If you wanna make more characters, now's a good time to do so. And since you already put "I like UFO's" before, i'll let you slide.
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 18th February 2012 at 3:06 PM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

I'd like to reserve a rebel, who will add another male to our cast.

Yes. Yes! WE NEED MORE OF THOSE MALES, CMON PEOPLE! Even though I like girls better then boys

Reserve Accepted. And made the RP Thread, Link
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 18th February 2012 at 3:04 PM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

...I'm not sure how to start.

Just try to plan out how to close the rip and stop Comalia for one post. You try to figure out the rest ^^
    EPIC SIG HERE

In case I haven’t made this clear, I happen to enjoy UFOs.

Name: Ezra Scarlet

Species: Swoobat

Appearance: There really isn’t much of a difference between Ezra and his Swoobat brethren. Ezra’s cobalt fur covers all of his body, excluding his neck, which is adorned with a white mane. His long black wings, similar to those of a Crobat, Zubat, or Golbat, contrast with his crooked heart shaped tail, which is a light pink color. His ears, which are linked together, have white insides, and their shape is similar to that of a metronome. However, there is one thing, though it is only a small difference, that makes Ezra stand out from other Swoobat. Resting upon Ezra's mane is a neat, black bowtie that he wears in order to stand out, and also because it is an item that he believes should be possessed by every proper gentleman.

History: Ezra lived in a small cave with his family, a close, bonded group of Woobat and Swoobat. Also sharing his abode were several other cave dwelling Pokemon, such as Sandshrew and Roggenrola. The cave, a very calm and happy place, satisfied Ezra and his allies for a long time. But, unfortunately, the peace was soon broken.

One night, when the residents of the cave were least expecting it, their home was attacked by a massive group of Zubat, Golbat, and Crobat. Their leader, an intimidating Crobat named Necro, claimed that the cave was now theirs, and that they would fight for it. The battle was fierce, but the Crobats were winning. Finally, the battle caused a massive rockslide, which separated Ezra from his family, as well as all of his friends. He tried for a very long time to break through the boulders blocking him from his home, but his attempts were in vain. Finally, assuming that the defenders of the cave had been killed, he moved on, hoping to find a way to make it in the world.

When Ezra heard of the vicious beat Comalia’s reawakening, he became determined to stop the devious Pokemon once and for all. He couldn’t stand to see more Pokemon get hurt.

Personality: The best way to describe Ezra with a single word would be to use the word fabulous. Ezra is a flamboyant, eccentric Pokemon who considers himself to be a proper gentleman. His energy and positive attitude can make him a fun individual to be around, but he can also be quite irritating, depending on the situation. Being a gentleman, Ezra is highly polite, almost a little too polite in some situations, and won't stand for the mistreatment of an individual.

Despite Ezra's gentle and polite aspects, he does love a good battle every once in a while, as long as it isn't too gruesome.

Level: 34

Moveset: Heart Stamp, Attract, Air Cutter, Calm Mind

Other: Nope.

Accepted. Whee.

Made a random character....

Name: Blaze Fyre

Species: Rapidash

Appearance: Blaze looks a lot like a normal Rapidash. However, she is relatively small, as big as a large Ponyta. She is very thin, but for some reason her mane and tail have much, much bigger fires, her tail is half as long as her body. She has many charcoal tints and scars. She wears a vest made out of fire-proof leather and golden rings around her legs. Her hooves are a dark red, and she has very black eyes. Her skin is a light tan (It would be tan if you ran around with fire around you all day) and her teeth are very sharp. She has a deep scar right on both of her eyes, crossing to make a X like pattern on both of her eyes. You know that she's mad when her X glows a deep red. Her mane is also a non- fiery blue for some unknown reason, many think she was born like that.

History: Blaze was born like a normal Ponyta would, however right in the middle of a volcano. Her parents died the second she was born, and a couple of other Rapidash took her in. However, these treated her like dirt and taught her the life of a thief. Within the years, she had become a expert thief. She then went off and began to steal precious items, making her Priority 1 for Police Officers. She has many close shaves, including about to be destroyed by Comalia. After she survived Comalia, she decided to join the Rebels (Non-trusted, of course, for her criminal record) to make her squeaky clean of her criminal record.

Personality: Blaze is a stubborn, "Did It All" Rapidash, taking lead and charge always when needed. Loyal to no one but Herself and her half, she rarely takes her own advice and is as big as a large Ponyta. With many disadvantages, she has one advantage, her blazing temper and speed. The fastest thing alive, nothing has matched her speed. She is called "The Fiery One" for many reasons, and her speed is one of them. Even Skarmory's are no match for her. She has a bad reputation as a thief, so she decided to make it up by joining the Rebel's.

Level: 45

Moveset: Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Agility, Morning Sun

Other: I like UFO's.
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 18th February 2012 at 9:20 PM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

UFOS ARE BEASTLY MEN!! INDEED I LIKE UFOS

Name: Zera Marauder Jone

Species: Zoroark

Appearance: For starters, Zera is much taller than the average Zoroark, standing at almost 7'03". Zera has scars crisscrossing her body from countless fights and she has no ponytail holder, her hair just hangs. She wears a Pidgeot skull over her face, showing only her brilliant green eyes. On her left middle claw, she wears a ring, silver with a blue strip running through the middle. Unfortunately for her, she is pregnant, so she wears upper body lightweight armor to protect her unborn child/children. Her hair is very long and reaches past her waist, although it has no ponytail, it does have feathers hanging from it. She also sports tribal tattoos from when she lived with a tribe. Zera is a complete master of disguise, taking on the exact replica of any Pokemon she has seen in her long life, but at the moment, when she is attacked she has to revert back to her normal form.

History: Zera was born a normal Zorua and lived alone, on a mountain for quite some time. She loved nothing more than getting into fights. One day when she was still a Zorua, she decided to see what was beyond her mountain, now stained with blood that rain couldn't wash away. The other part of why she left is that she ate most of the beings there and no one dared to settle in her territory. She traveled far away seeking a place where she could meet others of her kind. She evolved as she was traveling, and soon after found a tribe of Zoroark. She found her mate there, his name Zuran a timid Zoroark, who only toughened up in hard situations. She never thought she would have been such a sissy's mate 6 months earlier if you asked her.
    But recently most of the tribe had been exterminated by rebels, because they fought for the Dark Legion. Zera told her mate to run and decided to start her own battles, like in the old days.

Personality: Zera is rude, vulgar and crass, she insults any Pokemon any time she feels like it. She swears (of course it's bleeped), she flips the bird and she snarls at anyone who looks like they might scare. She is extremely smart and clever however, and takes the time to think out whether the situation might be dangerous or not. She loves to fight and anytime she gets the chance, she will. Although she tries to protect her belly as much as possible. She gets angered easily and her rage causes her to attack without warning. I guess you could call it blind rage. She is usually a speed demon but right now she is much slower than usual.

Level: 59

Moveset: Foul Play: Zera slashes the foe with dark energy, causing its body to attack itself from the inside.
    Dark Pulse: Zera sends a pulse of concentrated dark energy across the ground, or sends a focused beam of dark energy at a certain foe.
    Flamethrower: Zera breathes fire, need I say more?
    Focus Blast: Zera concentrates to create a large ball of energy and hurls it at the foe, it is sure to hit, but causes severe recoil on Zera's part.

Other: The ring is from her mate, who is a timid little Zoroark, hiding somewhere far, far away. She will not lay eggs, as that does not make any sense, don't worry if she gives birth I will keep it PG. She will only keep the kid(s) for a short time, because they will be independent a week from being born.

I'd also like to reserve a rebel please, thank you. It's a male!
    Last edited by rabidepicgoose; 27th February 2012 at 1:21 AM.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

Accepted. Whee.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Could you link me to the RP, *I'd like to reserve that rebel too.*

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast