Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 162

Thread: Climbing the Tower of Success! (730)

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Decent episode.

    But I had some issues with it: the competition seemed... full of cheating. I mean, the kid with Elgyem used psychic tricks to get advantage and just... got away with it. It doesn't matter he lost. He proceeded and didn't get any kind of actual punishment. While it's true it's different for the show, I don't think it was a smart move for this character since he is most likely a COTD.

    Anyway, I'd say the good points such as Ash's and Iris' "cosplays" made the episode more interesting to watch. Actually, Ash and Iris moments were the saving grace of this episode IMHO.

    Plus, the way Stephan won the match is ridiculous. His Litwick just suddenly felt in the mood to extinguish Ash's? That's lame IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    anybody notice Brock's vest from season 1 - 6 made a cameo appearance?
    Yeah, I noticed as well. Nice throw back!

    Also, I'm glad seeing that Dawn's hat appeared as well.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    521

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    3,933

    Default

    -Round one: Bunch of questions that are boring because I can't understand them. But then...psychic kid seems to use his Elgyem to direct Miles to the answer he wants on the Joy/Jenny question. Filthy cheater!
    -Round two: People have to find things on the cards they picked. Iris borrows Dento's fishing rod(and gets a long ramble from Dento about how his fishing rod is awesome in the process), Ash gets some random dude to give him a thunderstone, Kenyan has to convince his Sawk to give up its blackbelt, and Dento has to find...a miracle shooter? Well okay then. More importantly, this segment taught me that cans of repel are apparrently ****ing huge.
    -Round three: River race! Dento has Pansage use dig to paddle faster(...instead of just telling it to help him paddle?), Ash has Pikachu use its tail as a propeller, Iris has Axew use Dragon Rage as a sort of jet propulsion system that somehow doesn't kill anyone, and psychic kid has Elgyem use psychic to float him to the end of the race(which isn't cheating for once, I'm pretty sure).
    -Round four: Dressup! In the pile of clothes, I spy...Brock's vest, and Dawn's hat. Oh, easter eggs. Ash has to dress as Alder, Iris as Juniper, Cilan as Elesa(yesssssss), psychic kid as Officer Jenny, and Kenyan as Nurse Joy(oh dear god). Ash does a pretty cute Alder impression(complete with a decent attempt at the hearty laugh). Iris somehow managed to fit all her hair under a Juniper wig, and passes by just going "ararara". Kenyan has the most amazing Joy voice ever, and Miles lets him pass just to make him go away. Psychic kid cheats. Dento...is ****ing fabulous. But he doesn't pass, because Mile is an incredibly picky bastard about Elesa.
    -Round five: Everyone who's left races to the tower! Iris gets struck by confuse ray, which makes her think she won the race, which means she stops running. Oops. But the forest Pokemon are standing around being happy for her, which is adorable.
    -And last but not least, Ash, Kenyan, and Cheating Psychic McKid race to the top of the tower! At the top, Cheaty McGee gets what's coming to him, so it's just Ash and Kenyan left. And...Kenyan's Litwick is a jerk that blows out the flame on Ash's litwick! Kenyan wins! Ash realizes that Kenyan got a real Litwick(apparently all of them were supposed to be fake?), but who cares? Litwick's adorable!
    -Kenyan's wish is to win the Donamite tournament(too bad he didn't wish for people to say his name right so we could bury that stupid gag already). He's not thinking too far ahead(why not wish to win the Pokemon league?), but at least he's got his sights set on winning.

    Overall, a pretty damned funny episode. Even if Miles was way too picky about Dento's Elesa impresion.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

    Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Purplesurge-Unreal IRC servers
    Posts
    6,698

    Default

    This episode was ok... So I was right about the Hitomoshi supposed to be fakes! Except for the accidental real one of course. Talk about bad luck, Ash loses the race because the real Hitomoshi blew out the fire that Ash was supposed to keep lit. Stephen looked absolutely hilarious in his Nurse Joy disguise, same with Daegeki. Cilan looked funny as well, too much like the real Elesa. All of the Pokemon had really great disguises, too bad Cilan lost because Miles was very picky. The Psychic cheater kid had Ligray use Psychic so he could make it through without even having to disguise himself. Shandera was really a pain for Iris, using Confuse Ray to make her think she won instead of finishing up the race. During ehe water race, everyone was very creative, Yanappu helping Cilan, Ligray using Psychic, Kibago using Dragon Rage, and Daegeki helping Stephen. The trivia contest was impossible to understand for me, but it was obvious that the Psychic cheater kid cheated with one of the questions and answers. Cilan was lecturing about him and his fishing rod... It was odd seeing a random kid throw a Thunderstone at Pikachu.

    50/100

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    but who cares? Litwick's adorable!
    -Kenyan's wish is to win the Donamite tournament(too bad he didn't wish for people to say his name right so we could bury that stupid gag already). He's not thinking too far ahead(why not wish to win the Pokemon league?), but at least he's got his sights set on winning.

    Overall, a pretty damned funny episode. Even if Miles was way too picky about Dento's Elesa impresion.
    Point 1 - That is what Ash said he was going to wish for, entry and complete victory at the Isshu League. Kenyan has poor foresight I guess? LOL.

    Point 2 - The 'psychic' trainer Reiji used Riguree's psychic/reality distortion to make Mile see differently. I'm pretty sure.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Purplesurge-Unreal IRC servers
    Posts
    6,698

    Default

    Stephan was terrible at the trivia questions and had to be told the answers.
    Sawk using Low Kick in the water to move the boat.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

    My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    -Round two: People have to find things on the cards they picked. Iris borrows Dento's fishing rod(and gets a long ramble from Dento about how his fishing rod is awesome in the process), Ash gets some random dude to give him a thunderstone, Kenyan has to convince his Sawk to give up its blackbelt, and Dento has to find...a miracle shooter? Well okay then. More importantly, this segment taught me that cans of repel are apparrently ****ing huge.
    -Round three: River race! Dento has Pansage use dig to paddle faster(...instead of just telling it to help him paddle?), Ash has Pikachu use its tail as a propeller, Iris has Axew use Dragon Rage as a sort of jet propulsion system that somehow doesn't kill anyone, and psychic kid has Elgyem use psychic to float him to the end of the race(which isn't cheating for once, I'm pretty sure).
    -Round four: Dressup! In the pile of clothes, I spy...Brock's vest, and Dawn's hat. Oh, easter eggs. Ash has to dress as Alder, Iris as Juniper, Cilan as Elesa(yesssssss), psychic kid as Officer Jenny, and Kenyan as Nurse Joy(oh dear god). Ash does a pretty cute Alder impression(complete with a decent attempt at the hearty laugh). Iris somehow managed to fit all her hair under a Juniper wig, and passes by just going "ararara". Kenyan has the most amazing Joy voice ever, and Miles lets him pass just to make him go away. Psychic kid cheats. Dento...is ****ing fabulous. But he doesn't pass, because Mile is an incredibly picky bastard about Elesa.
    -I'm pretty sure Iris didn't use Dento's fishing rod, he just rambled on and on and she was pretty much nevermind. Besides, you can see that the fishing rod she had was clearly different, it wasn't even retractable like Dento's.
    -Well she didn't aim the Dragon Rage at anyone so yeah ^^;
    -The easter eggs from various former characters was nice, and ought to get people to be quiet about the writers not acknowledging stuff. Loved Ash and Iris's impersonations, pretty spot on. Did Iris use a wig? It seemed pretty huge, like she colored her hair? Doubt it though since she does look normal a few scenes later. Mile rejecting Dento's impersonation was funny and I completely understand, I'm sure there are other diehard fans of certain characters that would be just as strict :P

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    -I'm pretty sure Iris didn't use Dento's fishing rod, he just rambled on and on and she was pretty much nevermind. Besides, you can see that the fishing rod she had was clearly different, it wasn't even retractable like Dento's.
    It was because his rod wasn't a Super Rod. He still showed it to her though. XD It made me giggle...

    I think the speech went something like:

    Iris: Dento! Do you have a Super Rod?
    Dento: I only have this one...*takes it out* As a Fishing Sommelier I need to have my own rod! It has just the perfect balance, flexibility etc etc
    Iris: T_T I was stupid to ask....
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    It was because his rod wasn't a Super Rod. He still showed it to her though. XD It made me giggle...
    I know that, that's what I'm saying. He's got some special made fishing rod, the only thing the same was the color ^^;

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I know that, that's what I'm saying. He's got some special made fishing rod, the only thing the same was the color ^^;
    Gosh, if that was a Super Rod that Iris has, it's awfully ugly. :x Leave it to Looker to give you a crappy rod. Dento has the nice quality ones...like those awesome ones you see on TV XDDDD YOU CAN'T BUY THIS IN ANY OLD STORE! It's 100% LIMITED EDITION! There's a secret place right around near Hidden Valley where you can go and get this special fishing rod...and only Fishing Sommeliers know about it.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Gosh, if that was a Super Rod that Iris has, it's awfully ugly. :x Leave it to Looker to give you a crappy rod. Dento has the nice quality ones...like those awesome ones you see on TV XDDDD YOU CAN'T BUY THIS IN ANY OLD STORE! It's 100% LIMITED EDITION! There's a secret place right around near Hidden Valley where you can go and get this special fishing rod...and only Fishing Sommeliers know about it.
    It didn't look ugly to me, it looked better than the rods we've seen so far. I mean look at the ones from the fishing competition, you knew those were just cheap.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    It didn't look ugly to me, it looked better than the rods we've seen so far. I mean look at the ones from the fishing competition, you knew those were just cheap.
    Eh it was the handle I think. The grip looked....crummy...I didn't like it. Dx Of course those ones were cheap, Team Rocket wouldn't pay that much for Good Rods :P
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Eh it was the handle I think. The grip looked....crummy...I didn't like it. Dx Of course those ones were cheap, Team Rocket wouldn't pay that much for Good Rods :P
    The golden handle, carved with the best metal to make sure that the reel works at maximum efficiency? Fails at being a Fishing Sommelier XP

    Well I just mean it's probably the most detailed, other than Dento's, fishing rod that we've seen :P

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  14. #114

    Default

    An okay episode. I'm glad that I wasn't the only one that noticed Brock's vest. Stephan getting a win in a competition like this was cool as well. I found it quite funny to see Stephan's Litwick just blow Ash's out. I liked the wild Pokemon attacking. The little kid with the Elgyem got on my nerves though.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 9
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    The golden handle, carved with the best metal to make sure that the reel works at maximum efficiency? Fails at being a Fishing Sommelier XP

    Well I just mean it's probably the most detailed, other than Dento's, fishing rod that we've seen :P
    Pssh, if it was worth it Dento would have a Super Rod. :P

    True, but it didn't look as "super" as I thought it would. Looks more like a Good Rod to me.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Pssh, if it was worth it Dento would have a Super Rod. :P

    True, but it didn't look as "super" as I thought it would. Looks more like a Good Rod to me.
    He couldn't afford one, that's why his is "special ordered" :P

    I think it's pretty super, it's a major improvement from the stick and string that the old rod is :P

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    He couldn't afford one, that's why his is "special ordered" :P

    I think it's pretty super, it's a major improvement from the stick and string that the old rod is :P
    Yes he could, it just doesn't have the right flavor. xP I like Dento's fishing rod lots better. They even sell that thing in Japan. JUST YOU WATCH. In BW2 Dento's going to give you an ULTRA SPARKLY FIBER GLASS ROD and with it you can catch LV. 90-100 Magikarps and a LV. 1 Kyogre. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

    ...It's better than a spear too. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Yes he could, it just doesn't have the right flavor. xP I like Dento's fishing rod lots better. They even sell that thing in Japan. JUST YOU WATCH. In BW2 Dento's going to give you an ULTRA SPARKLY FIBER GLASS ROD and with it you can catch LV. 90-100 Magikarps and a LV. 1 Kyogre. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

    ...It's better than a spear too. :P
    Arara, looks like someone was hit with Chandelure's Confuse Ray :P

    Well I like both fishing rods but Dento's just a little better because it's retractable :P

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Arara, looks like someone was hit with Chandelure's Confuse Ray :P
    There's no such thing as Confuse Ray or Chandelure....

    Just like:

        Spoiler:- spoiler:


    Well I like both fishing rods but Dento's just a little better because it's retractable :P
    It's shinier too.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    There's no such thing as Confuse Ray or Chandelure....

    Just like:

        Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Freaking skeptic Dento, let the kids have their wishes XP

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Freaking skeptic Dento, let the kids have their wishes XP
    May: So...where's all the candy?
    Max: u_u I knew it! There's no such thing as wishes!

    See? :P Kids don't need wishes. I thought skeptic Dento was funny, it was refreshing to see someone with a logical brain again. XDDD Most of the time he's the one digging things.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    May: So...where's all the candy?
    Max: u_u I knew it! There's no such thing as wishes!

    See? :P Kids don't need wishes. I thought skeptic Dento was funny, it was refreshing to see someone with a logical brain again. XDDD Most of the time he's the one digging things.
    Well whatever, it's not like anyone gave a crap what he was saying. Ash and Iris were on board from the beginning XD

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    671

    Default

    On the impersonation contest; Out of all the impersonations appearance wise (not counting Reiji as he didn't dress-up as Junsa) I thought Dent was rather close to matching Kamitsure. It's his feminine body shape basically. Oh Mile that was just mean. I guess nobody would have gotten pass when imitating Kamitsure, no matter how good they were, by Mile's judging. If somebody else had been judging that round Dent definitely would have passed that round because he was great. The fact that Dent did a good job but didn't pass just because Mile was a huge Kamitsure fan so he couldn't help but be strict made the whole thing hilarious.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 17th March 2012 at 11:04 AM.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Finished watching the video version.

    First question-Cilan says how it is, easy question is easy...not so easy for Stephan though, in his defense this is more of a game question over anime question, but it's a good thing Iris and Cilan were there to help. Good for Ash though, he's not stupid for once...for once. Only a three got it wrong.

    Second question-...This still seems like game questions although I suppose it could imply to the anime too...but obviously these question are game based...whatever. Stephan is being stupid again...lucky Ash. Cilan does his thing, and figures the answer out...annoying Iris at the same time win-win . Wow, more then half got it wrong, although I assume most of the ones who got it right only got it right because Cilan said it out loud, lucky all of them.

    Third question-...Wha...WHAT?! Alright, Mile just went down on my level of respect I had for him...he's a horrible judge. At less this time the question isn't game base... Poor Cilan, he's getting trolled here D:. Oh look it's Luke-err Erina-err Nick-err...oh his name is Reiji...or that's what he wants you to think >: D. He says he's a psychic does he...with that trollish smile you're clearly a faker. Iris just asked what a psychic is...wha...but...what. Luke is going to...I mean Reiji is going to prove he's a psychic and he does by...knowing Ash is a trainer...maybe he isn't a faker after all I mean...how else could he have known that... Oh time's running out...Stephan suggests to leave everything to Reiji...alright that seems legit. Reiji says the answer is yes, oh-oh looks like Mile is going to hold of Joy's-wait what's Elgyem doing...Cilan looks suspicious about this. So the answer is really no but Reiji trolled and made the answer yes...Ash and Stephan are amazed...well I guess Ash wasn't going to be smart for very long, Iris thinks it was just a coincidence, Cilan knows what really happened. I wonder what would of happened if Reiji wasn't here, would Ash and the other get it right or wrong. Ash and

    Onto the scavenger hunt-Ash needs a Thunderstone-PIKACHU IS GOING TO EVOLVE!!!!!!! Iris needs a Super Rod, Cilan needs a Miracle Shooter...Stephan needs a Black Belt, and Erina needs a...Reiji needs a TwistedSpoon...wonder how he'll cheat here. Iris is asking Cilan if he has a Super Rod...and he goes on and on and on...and on and on and on...Iris is crying...maybe if she learned to love everything about Cilan she'd cry tears of joys every time he speaks his words are all awesome after all. Stephan wants Sawk's Black Belt...Sawk doesn't want to be exposed and now Stephan is chasing Sawk...so wait does that mean Sawk has Black Belt the item? Erina has got-Reiji has got a spoon, that wont work kid-wait what are you-err what's Elgyem doing...does he even know he's not really a psychic... Ash still looking to evolve Pikachu, of look a nice young man who says Ash can borrow his Thunderstone...so he tosses it to Pikachu for some reason...wont be "borrowed" once it hits Pikachu you know...whatever Pikachu finally is going to evolve ...or Ash is going to block it ...D:...>:|, and he doesn't even explain why he did it, anyone who doesn't know will think he's stupid or something...although people already think that about him D: Time's running out again, Ash makes it, Iris makes it, Cilan...ok who carries that around with them...Stephan makes it...but is it Sawk's or someone else's and more importantly...DOES SAWK EVEN HAVE BLACK BELT THE ITEM OR WHAT?! Erina has-seriously why do they all look alike...Reiji has his fake TwistedSpoon. Someone has a Gold Spray...which is Max Repel, wasn't kind of confused for a second. Someone has a Fire Jewel, that makes two Gems, wonder if they will all appear at some point in later episodes. Someone has NeverMeltIce...but it's melting...yah that's not how it works kid. Still want to know if that's really a Black Belt Sawk has or Stephan was just being stupid again.

    Next thing-BWAHAHAHAHA Watchog and it's trainer fell in from the start. Oh look Cilan is being awesome again. Ash tries to be awesome too, too bad Cilan did it first, same goes for you Iris...although they were both still kind of awesome. Nick...Reiji is using "his" psychic powers...seriously does he not know Elgyem is doing it all? He beats Cilan! NONSENSE!!! Ash and Iris make it too. Stephan is lagging behind...he jumps in the water and Sawk looks kind of confused but follows anyways, Stephan has Sawk use Low Sweep to have them make it in time...Stephan sure is weird.

    It's Cosplay Time-Did Mile imitate anyone when he announced the competition? I can't really tell, he seems like he was trying to, and I would assume Oak was who he was trying to imitate...or I could be way off. Ash and Pikachu as Alder and Bouffalant, seems suitable. Iris and Axew as Aurea Juniper and Darumaka...well ok, seems alright...Darumaka is an odd Pokemon here though. Cilan and Pansage as...Elesa and Emolga...seriously...Pansage and Emolga...these writers are crazy. Stephan and Sawk as Joy and Audino...ok so he's not getting through. Luernire...Reiji and Elgyem as Jenny and Herdier...well this should be interesting. Now they are looking through the stuff...WHAT IS AXEW DOING!!! Iris wonders why Darumaka as well...I don't know...I do not know. Time to see how well everyone has done:
    Ash and Pikachu-That laugh is creepy...They make it through...he sure makes a skinny Alder.
    Iris and Axew-Oh my...They make it through...Axew sure makes a creepy looking Darumaka.
    Stephan and Sawk-.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........THEY GOT THROUGH?!......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................
    Reiji-OH LOOK I GOT HIS NAME RIGHT and Elgyem-Ok well he's doing a poor job so far...so he cheats again...Iris does not seems to like it one bit...I don't like it either I wanted to see him as Jenny and Elgyem as Herdier...darn cheaters.
    Cilan and Pansage-This music...oh my Cilan you...you're so amazing-WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WRONG"?! I agree with Iris again, Mile be hating >:|. Cilan tries again, oh he's just so perfect, Pansage seems to be imitating Iris' Emolga more then Elesa's...wrong again...Mile...I hate you. Cilan tries again, CILAN WE ALL LOVE YOU-WHAT DO YOU MEAN TIME UP!!!!!!! The audience does not like this at all, well that's what I assume they're sweating about. So Mile is a hater, a bias one too...Elesa should have been here to approve of Cilan, hmpf.

    Next...ah who cares, Mile sucks-Oh here's the battling of the episode...almost forgot there wasn't any so far. Reiji makes it, then Ash and Stephan both make it at the same time...Mile sucks so he gets Stephan's name wrong, poor Stephan. Iris...poor poor Iris.

    And now the last thing...good because Mile sucks >:|-Some nice funny stuff here and there. Love how Sawk is pushing Stephan as they come out of the tower haha. Reiji is out. Ash vs Stephan. Wait...did Stephan's Litwick just blew out Ash's flame...but...didn't Mile say they were just replicas or something? Tom-Yum-Gong and Sawk win...wait...who's Tom-Yum-Gong? Mile really does suck...he got the entire name wrong...poor Stephan. So it was a real Litwick...and Miles sucks so he didn't know it was real.

    Stephan rings the bell. Ash is happy for Stephan, Cilan hopes Stephan's wish come true...even though he doesn't believe it will, and Iris ask what Stephan wished for, not knowing that you are never to reveal a wish other wise it wont come true...they all say this while pronouncing his name wrong...at less they don't suck like Mile and got the entire name wrong. Stephan wishes to win Donamite...he wants to blow stuff up...ok...oh it's a tournament...well that makes more sense...I guess...kind of wish it was dynamite he wants though D:.

    I enjoyed the episode, plenty of laughs. Mile sucks though >:|...but I guess he was funny with his sucking...hmpf.

    Nice seeing Stephan again.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 16th March 2012 at 10:55 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Only way Brock and dawn are in Unova was the bin of costumes. A vest that mirrored Brock's from the OS is seen, as well as a Dawn hat/wig. Also, Team Rocket stuff was strangely in the bin too.
    On my YouTube channel, I am currently LPing Pokémon Black. Upcoming is Donkey Kong Country and previously done is Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •