Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Climbing the Tower of Success! (730)

A funny episode which kept me entertained throughout. I'm glad Ricky didn't win as he manipulated Miles during some of the rounds where he had to judge (but good to see Cilan saw through him). Anyway, a good episode and I'm now looking forward to the clubplosion .
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

I find it a little disturbing that Ricky actually thought he was a psychic and Elgyem wasn't doing any of it.

Pointless filler episode, but I guess that's expected especially since the next couple of episodes is another pointless tournament arc that does nothing to advance the show story wise.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    Decent episode.

But I had some issues with it: the competition seemed... full of cheating. I mean, the kid with Elgyem used psychic tricks to get advantage and just... got away with it.
    How was he cheating, he was using his Pokemon just like everyone else.

I thought the episode was hilarious. I like the random contest/tournaments they get into. I thought the scavenger hunt round was cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalynn View Post
    How was he cheating, he was using his Pokemon just like everyone else.

I thought the episode was hilarious. I like the random contest/tournaments they get into. I thought the scavenger hunt round was cool too.
    Well he cheated at the questions section although Miles' last question was really stupid.
    He also cheated at the costume section.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Well he cheated at the questions section although Miles' last question was really stupid.
    He also cheated at the costume section.
    Okay the question thing I'll give you (even though it WAS totally stupid), but the costume thing was totally fair, that's where a psychic type really gains the advantage! & Ricky's delusion was his downfall in the end, thinking he could create a barrier against flying types and disregarding Elgyem the whole time, perhaps he'll pay a bit more attention to his pokemon from now on.

Cilan dressed as Elesa will forever haunt me X(

Cilan proved that it's okay to crossdress, and I thought he was spectacular. Even though Pansage could have looked a little better as Emolga. Pikachu as a Boufflant was adorable!

Congrats to Stephan and Sawk for winning, too bad people can't get his name right.

This festival competition was quite enjoyable, and I'm glad to finally catch the episode. Looking forward to the Clubsplosion!

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

That Reiji, or Ricki or whatever was a jerk. Was I the only one who felt that the litwick/lampent/chandelure were his? Qwaa

I've gotten to like Stefan a lot, he and Bianca have been great recurring characters. He's kind of the Morrison (slash Butch) of this generation, that's probably why I like him. This episode was great, I loved all the humor. That kid who kept cheating was the worst thing about the episode, but otherwise it was great. And poor Cilan, he should have aced the Elesa impersonation. How long has it been since we've seen a character in drag, anyway?

9/10 (Darn you, Skyla's grandpa, Cilan should have moved on!!!)
    Last edited by wobbanut; 25th September 2012 at 3:16 AM.
    ;My Shinies: NEW!! 08/21 NEW!! 8/22 NEW!! 8/24 both NEW!! 8/26
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

I was glad Rickie lost. He should have been disqualified during the impersonation part and Cilan should have went on to the next round.

This episode was both good and bad at the same time. The scenes that I liked in this episode were.....
    - Pikachu almost evolving by a thunderstone.
    - Ash's Alder impesonation. LOL, he looked like a younger version of Champion Alder
    - Iris's Prof. Juniper impersonation. I think she did a good impersonation.
    -Cilan's Elesa impersonation. It was shocking when Cilan came out on the stage wearing Elesa's outfit *gasp*. But despite doing a very good job, he got eliminated ..... just because Skyla's grandpa likes Elesa. I agree with Cilan, it was so unfair to him
    - Cilan pulling out a Super Rod out of nowhere.
    - Stephan's Nurse Joy impersonation. LOL, that was hillarious. since when did Nurse Joy got so fat?
    The rest of episode was just pointless. I disliked that psychic kid Ricky for cheating in the compition. I hate how He passed the questions section and cost section by cheating, it was so unfair. I felt sorry for Ash and Cilan in this episode ..... despite playing fair and square, they got eliminated for stupid reasons. Cilan got eliminated because Skyla's grandpa is a big fan of Elesa .... ugh!
    Iris's elimination reason wasn't as stupid as Cilan's, but it's sad that she had to lose the race .... because of Chandelure's Confuse Ray.
    When Ash and Steaphan are the only contastants left, Stephan's candle turned out to be a real Litwick and it blew Ash's candle .... eliminating him from the competition. Despite knowing that Ash's elimination was unfair, Skyla's grandpa declared Stephan as the winner ??? Meh, the competition was UNFAIR in my opinion.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 23rd August 2013 at 5:59 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567