Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Stop the Tigres

just posting to say that lamp's main factor in beating blue star was not, in fact, conkeldurr, as you claim, but luck

also posting to say that scooters are going to win

finally posting to say that it's a cool team and looks nice!!!

(i might have a real rate later)

but yeah good job carrying my old team los tigres even though i left for da scoots this year, bigs are gonna get demolished, and yeah gj with this team and stuff!!
    Last edited by windsong; 12th March 2012 at 4:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonuser View Post
    fast but fail threats like Weavile or Infernape.
    lololol...

so metal

Quote Originally Posted by epic_eevee View Post
    just posting to say that lamp's main factor in beating blue star was not, in fact, conkeldurr, as you claim, but luck

also posting to say that scooters are going to win

finally posting to say that it's a cool team and looks nice!!!

(i might have a real rate later)

but yeah good job carrying my old team los tigres even though i left for da scoots this year, bigs are gonna get demolished, and yeah gj with this team and stuff!!
    lolol, thanks ;p

Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

credit to EG and extroph

hey bud,

don't have too much time, but this is obviously a good team. one change you could consider is using an air balloon offensive heatran and a specially defensive celebi to swap their roles a bit. your team does not have much of a problem with scizor, one of celebi's main targets with the nasty plot set, and heatran can really help you break holes in walls that conkeldurr needs help with. in my view, you are aiming to break down walls with special attacks for physical walls and dragonite for basically everything, and then you want to sweep with conkeldurr. i feel like this change would be the most effective seeing as you really need no boosting sweeper. honestly, walls are taken care of very well by heatran + dragonite, and i think celebi provides you with a solid water-type resist that you can abuse to sponge hits from rain teams (these seem to be your biggest threat imo). anyhow, really cool and nostalgic team! haven't seen conkeldurr in a while. good luck buddy!

great team Du as usual

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Quote Originally Posted by harsha View Post
    hey bud,

don't have too much time, but this is obviously a good team. one change you could consider is using an air balloon offensive heatran and a specially defensive celebi to swap their roles a bit. your team does not have much of a problem with scizor, one of celebi's main targets with the nasty plot set, and heatran can really help you break holes in walls that conkeldurr needs help with. in my view, you are aiming to break down walls with special attacks for physical walls and dragonite for basically everything, and then you want to sweep with conkeldurr. i feel like this change would be the most effective seeing as you really need no boosting sweeper. honestly, walls are taken care of very well by heatran + dragonite, and i think celebi provides you with a solid water-type resist that you can abuse to sponge hits from rain teams (these seem to be your biggest threat imo). anyhow, really cool and nostalgic team! haven't seen conkeldurr in a while. good luck buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    great team Du as usual
    thanks for the comments guys!

ill test out those chagnges

credit to EG and extroph

I dont want to be a downer because that team is actually pretty good BUT

240 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Draco Meteor vs 252 HP/0 SpDef Gliscor: 103,39% - 121,47%
    100% chance to OHKO
    240 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Draco Meteor vs 120 HP/136 SpDef Conkeldurr: 89,24% - 104,99%
    37,5% chance to OHKO
    16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Earthquake vs 0 HP/0 Def Jirachi: 120,23% - 141,35%
    100% chance to OHKO
    16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Outrage vs 252 HP/0 Def Celebi: 81,93% - 96,53%
    2 hits to KO(62,5% chance to OHKO with rocks)
    16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Outrage vs 0 HP/4 Def Dragonite: 106,19% - 125,39%
    100% chance to OHKO
    16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Earthquake vs 248 HP/8 Def Heatran: 180,78% - 212,99%
    100% chance to OHKO

New MixMence kinda sweeps you and your best chance to beat it is with DNite's Extremespeed and thats only if Mence is in KO range or if Rocks aren't on and it didn't kill anything before so moxie didn't activate.

EDIT:How the f*** did no one notice this?
    Last edited by Gray™; 22nd March 2012 at 3:42 PM.
    "Tch"-Levi Ackerman

Quote Originally Posted by D.Gray Man View Post

240 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Draco Meteor vs 252 HP/0 SpDef Gliscor: 103,39% - 121,47%
    100% chance to OHKO
    240 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Draco Meteor vs 120 HP/136 SpDef Conkeldurr: 89,24% - 104,99%
    37,5% chance to OHKO
    16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Earthquake vs 0 HP/0 Def Jirachi: 120,23% - 141,35%
    100% chance to OHKO
    100% chance to OHKO
    16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Earthquake vs 248 HP/8 Def Heatran: 180,78% - 212,99%
    100% chance to OHKO

New MixMence kinda sweeps you and your best chance to beat it is with DNite's Extremespeed and thats only if Mence is in KO range or if Rocks aren't on and it didn't kill anything before so moxie didn't activate.

and on my rmt you pointed out i was kingdra weak. you and your dragons -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Jets View Post
    and on my rmt you pointed out i was kingdra weak. you and your dragons -_-
    you said it yourself that it was._.
    "Tch"-Levi Ackerman

D. Gray Man, why the **** is Salamence going to have +1 Atk if it is a MixMence? Also you don't have the EVs correct, nor do you say what Salamence can setup on...

EDIT: oh bs when did they add censors

Quote Originally Posted by D.Gray Man View Post

100% chance to OHKO
    37,5% chance to OHKO
    100% chance to OHKO
    100% chance to OHKO
    100% chance to OHKO

new mixmence run 64 Atk / 192 SpA / 252 Spe rather than ur spread, giving my team a better chance to live alot of attacks. Also tbh there is only a very few amount of dedicated walls that can switch into new mixmence, and running a specific wall to counter this one obscure set would realy hurt my team more than benefiting it. Also alot of this mence's power needed to beat my team is dependent on Draco meteor which can be avoided by switches etc. This is one of those offensive sets that is near impossible to fully counter and needs to be played around. And tbh with LO, and rocks after one attack he is in cb espeed range if i get a high damage roll. After two attacks, its nearly guaranteed ko. this is just one of those sets that needs to be played around, and this team can arguably do that, even with minimizing predictions.

EDIT: and alot of these calcs were taken at +1, which is sorta a worse case scenario rather than a straight up standard one.
    Last edited by dragonuser™; 23rd March 2012 at 2:18 AM.

credit to EG and extroph

Quote Originally Posted by dragonuser View Post
    new mixmence run 64 Atk / 192 SpA / 252 Spe rather than ur spread, giving my team a better chance to live alot of attacks. Also tbh there is only a very few amount of dedicated walls that can switch into new mixmence, and running a specific wall to counter this one obscure set would realy hurt my team more than benefiting it. Also alot of this mence's power needed to beat my team is dependent on Draco meteor which can be avoided by switches etc. This is one of those offensive sets that is near impossible to fully counter and needs to be played around. And tbh with LO, and rocks after one attack he is in cb espeed range if i get a high damage roll. After two attacks, its nearly guaranteed ko. this is just one of those sets that needs to be played around, and this team can arguably do that, even with minimizing predictions.

EDIT: and alot of these calcs were taken at +1, which is sorta a worse case scenario rather than a straight up standard one.
    say what you will but I've swept teams more prepared to deal with mixmence than yours and it still outspeeds your whole team so no matter what it will still hurt you.
    "Tch"-Levi Ackerman

Ladies chill. Mixmence is badass yeah, but it doesnt give this team problems imo. But gray can use it good, I vouch for that. And I've used this team consistently to ladder with and I've come across a few mixmences, and they werent that hard to handle. Most mences I see nowadays is scarfmoxie mence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12