View Poll Results: What do you think of the Trade value of the shop merchandise?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's An Absolute Steal!

3 13.04%
  • It's Fairly Priced

14 60.87%
  • Average

2 8.70%
  • A Bit Pricey

3 13.04%
  • Way Too Expensive (Please Leave us Suggestions)

1 4.35%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatal's Poke'Mart

Default Fatal's Poke'Mart

Welcome to Fatal's Poke'Mart! Your reliable one-stop shopping centre for all things Pokemon, and Pokemon related Items. But before we can get to that, we need to go over some rules-

Rules:
    1. Please follow the guidelines set by the Admins and Moderators of the forums.

2. Please do not spam this thread with double posts, triple posts, and general off-topic chit-chat.

3. If you wish to trade you may PM me, post a message on this thread, or drop me a Visitor chat message on my profile. I do NOT wish to be emailed trade offers.

4. Please do not try and spam the thread with harmful messages if you are unsatisfied with the service. If you wish to ask a question or enquire about a trade-back, please use the options in Rule 3.

5. Do not spam me with messages if you are trying to make an offer, or complain, and you haven't heard back. I will ALWAYS reply eventually, I just ask that you be patient.

6. I am open to arranging stock deals and partnerships with other shops, but please keep these messages to PM and Visitor Posts in my profile rather than in the thread. Any partners I make will be listed in the Thread's main opening post. Thanks in advance.

7. I encourage you to complain if you have any problems with a trade or my services, but please have respect for the shop, the man working the shop, and your fellow members posting in the thread. Thank you.

Great! Now that we have the rules out of the way it's time for the good stuff! The shop itself! It may not be full of colorful graphics and flashy pictures (Who has the time?) but I offer honest service with full satisfaction guaranteed.

I offer a variety of Pokemon and a seemingly endless supply of items and upgrades ranging from Berries to Rare Candies. From time to time I will have a deal going on where for a certain period of time, my customers will receive freebies from the store for trading with me. I hope you enjoy my selection!

Supplier:

Robbie (Yours Truly)

My Timezone:
    United Kingdom- GMT +00:00

My Trade/Shop Partners:
    AvoKitty

Hwoarang97
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...o-(Trade-Shop!)

Current Promotions:
    None at this time.

Currently Available Pokemon (More over time):

Shiny Plusle
    Shiny Pineco

Trapinch Lv 1
    Togepi Lv 1
    Klink Lv 25
    Fraxure Lv 40
    Solrock Lv 50
    Lunatone Lv 48
    Gastly Lv 5
    Golbat Lv 50
    Goldeen Lv 55
    Lileep Lv 25
    Archen Lv 25
    Shieldon Lv 25
    Kabuto Lv 25

What I want:
    My goal is to complete the national dex. Catch absolutely everything. I want to collect every single Pokemon, and I will edit my want list as required.

Current Wants:

Entei
    Raikou
    Latios
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Lugia
    Celebi
    Moltres
    Articuno
    Ho oh
    Zapdos
    Victini
    Mew

The Super Pokemon
    Dialga!

-Trading me the Super Pokemon will get you any item you want from my store, as well as a Fatal Pass, enabling inexhaustable use of my Special Services, free of charge!

You do not have to offer me these Pokemon, as I still have more than 400 to collect. These are just trade offers I would jump on at this time

For pokemon I ask for 1:1 ratio trades, unless your are offering a Legendary, or Event Pokemon.

Feel free to ask questions regarding movesets. I do NOT check IVs, but all of my available Pokemon are untouched in terms of EV training.

At this point in time I am not breeding. When the option to breed your pokemon becomes available, I will add it to my services, and let you know.

The ways you can contact me are listed in the rules, and my Friend Codes are in my Signature. Hope to see you shopping soon!
    Last edited by Fatalshock; 16th August 2012 at 5:12 PM.
    The Team
    Pokémon X- 0602-7062-2561
    Pokémon in my safari: Poison: Swalot, Cascoon, Toxicroak

Item Inventory-
    This is the massive supply of items that I've been gushing about! Ranging from Power Items to Berries! I sincerly hope you find what you are looking for here! Traditionally I offer a 1:1, or 3:2 Item for Pokemon ratio trade. Legendary and Event Pokemon will be negotiated separately. I want to limit a buyer to 3 Items per Shop. That does not limit the number of purchases per day, but if there is a waiting list the Buyer will need to wait for his/her turn again. Thanks for your cooperation!

Current Promotions
    N/A

Rare Poke'Balls
        Spoiler:- Rare Poke'Balls:

Evolution Items
        Spoiler:- Evolution Items:

Orbs, Balls, and Rocks
        Spoiler:- Orbs, Balls, and Rocks:

Choice Merchandise
        Spoiler:- Choice Merchandise:

Special Training
        Spoiler:- Special Training:

Fossils
        Spoiler:- Fossils:

Drives and Other Specifics
        Spoiler:- Drives + Other Specifics:

Vitamins and Candy
        Spoiler:- Vitamins + Candy:

Plates, Incense, and Scarves
        Spoiler:- Plates, Incense, Scarves:

Berries
        Spoiler:- Berries:
    Last edited by Fatalshock; 16th August 2012 at 4:49 PM.
    The Team

Special Services

1. SUPER Pokemon option. This means I will list a Pokemon that I would LOVE to have, and if you offer me that Pokemon, I'll let you have anything you want from the store, plus a Fatal Pass!!

2. I offer a Leveling/Evolving Service! Simply trade over your Pokemon, along with payment, and when it has either evolved or reached the Level you wanted, I will return it to you, and a little gift!

3. I offer EV Training Service, but I will only EV train ONE attribute per Pokemon. For example, if you send over your pokemon with the request of it's Speed being EV Trained, I will do so! Caution, I am not limiting the training, so if you request to have an EV stat trained, it will be Maxed. Done at own risk. If you are unhappy with your EV training results I will offer a De-EVing (See Below) free of charge. I want my customers happy!

4. De-EV your Pokemon! Unhappy with your Pokemon's EVS? Want them refreshed? I will do that for you with the use of certain Berries!

5. Breeding/Item Breeding- If you send over the Two Pokemon you wish to Breed, not only will I Breed them for you (Compatibility Permitting) but I will even Hatch the resulting Egg (Unless you want to do that). You could be doubling your production! I will also do special item breeding upon request such as Everstones, Power Items, Incenses... Etc.

This feature will be added to all existing Fatal Passes, all of which will be upgraded.

Services 2, 3, 4 and 5 will be made permanently free of charge and permanently available to anyone who holds a Fatal Pass
    Last edited by Fatalshock; 12th August 2012 at 5:24 PM.
    The Team

Would you trade the Shiny Gliscor for a Shiny garchomp?

"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they speak."

~~~Black FC: 0175 6765 7656~~~
    ~~~X FC: 0259 1258 2670~~~

I am interested in the fallowing merchandice:
    shiny shuckle
    Shiny Tyranitar
    Shiny Hydreigon
    Liechi Berry
    Ganlon Berry
    Salac Berry
    Petaya Berry
    Power Belt
    Power Lens
    Power Band
    Power Anklet
    Power Weight

In return, I can trade you the fallowing Pokemon:

Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Torchic
    Treeko
    Horsea
    Snivy
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmonchan
    My 3DS FC is 0216-0846-6549

We have returned!!! Come check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by LightningRevolver View Post
    Would you trade the Shiny Gliscor for a Shiny garchomp?
    Yes PM me the details and your Friend Code.
    The Team

Ill PM the details in a bit. I am doing something.

"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by Puffle 754 View Post
    I am interested in the fallowing merchandice:
    shiny shuckle
    Shiny Tyranitar
    Shiny Hydreigon
    Liechi Berry
    Ganlon Berry
    Salac Berry
    Petaya Berry
    Power Belt
    Power Lens
    Power Band
    Power Anklet
    Power Weight

In return, I can trade you the fallowing Pokemon:

Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Torchic
    Treeko
    Horsea
    Snivy
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmonchan
    I noticed for the items and Pkrs thread that you want a Normal Gem and a Balloon as well? Sadly Normal Gem is the ONE Gem we don't have But we have the balloon! It's a 5 item per trade maximum mate, but if you give me 30 minutes afterwards, we can trade again
    The Team

These are the ones i want:
    Shiny shuckle
    Power Band
    Power weight
    Power belt
    Power lense

And if you name 5/6 Pokemon you need/want I'm sure we can come to some agreement
    Pm with your reply
    Pal Safari:
    3DS FC: 4768-7772-4721
    I can EV train ANY pokemon for you in less than 1 hour, from the moment you send it to me, PM if interested

Here's my XY Trade Shop have a look and see if there i anything you like:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-centre1

Im interested in your shiny magneton. Is it UT? If so, can i get the IVs for it?

Hey I am interested in either the Shiny Heracross, Deino, or Swellow if any are UT And if they are UT can I please get more info on each one?

I can offer a Shiny Lonely Lv. 1 Charmander or you can take a look at my shop if you want anything besides that.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalshock View Post
    Welcome to Fatal's Poke'Mart! Your reliable one-stop shopping centre for all things Pokemon, and Pokemon related Items. But before we can get to that, we need to go over some rules-

Rules:
    1. Please follow the guidelines set by the Admins and Moderators of the forums.

2. Please do not spam this thread with double posts, triple posts, and general off-topic chit-chat.

3. If you wish to trade you may PM me, post a message on this thread, or drop me a Visitor chat message on my profile. I do NOT wish to be emailed trade offers.

4. Please do not try and spam the thread with harmful messages if you are unsatisfied with the service. If you wish to ask a question or enquire about a trade-back, please use the options in Rule 3.

5. Do not spam me with messages if you are trying to make an offer, or complain, and you haven't heard back. I will ALWAYS reply eventually, I just ask that you be patient.

6. We are open to arranging stock deals and partnerships with other shops, but please keep these messages to PM and Visitor Posts in my profile rather than in the thread. Any partners we make will be listed in the Thread's main opening post. Thanks in advance.

7. We encourage you to complain if you have any problems with a trade or our service, but please have respect for the shop, the people working the shop, and your fellow members posting in the thread. Thank you.

Great! Now that we have the rules out of the way it's time for the good stuff! The shop itself! We may not be full of colorful graphics and flashy pictures (Who has the time?) but we offer honest service with full satisfaction guaranteed.

We offer a variety of Pokemon and a seemingly endless supply of items and upgrades ranging from Berries to Rare Candies. From time to time we will have a deal going on where for a certain period of time, our customers will receive freebies from the store for trading with us. We hope you enjoy our selection!

Our Suppliers:

Robbie (Yours Truly)
    AJ
    Kat
    Danny G
    Danny B

Our Timezone:
    United Kingdom- GMT +00:00

Our Trade/Shop Partners:
    N/A

Current Promotions:
    To Celebrate the launch of the shop, for a limited time we are offering a free random Evolution Stone when you shop with us!

Currently Available Pokemon (More over time):
    Shiny Gliscor
    Shiny Shuckle
    Shiny Magneton
    Shiny Flaffy
    Shiny Tyranitar
    Shiny Swellow
    Shiny Dratini
    Shiny Deino
    Shiny Hydreigon
    Shiny Plusle
    Shiny Magmar
    Shiny Heracross
    Shiny Pinsir

What we want:
    Our goal is to complete the national dex. Catch absolutely everything. We want to collect every single Pokemon, and we will edit our want lists as needed.

Current Wants:
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Torchic
    Treeko
    Mudkip
    Horsea
    Snivy
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmonchan

You do not have to offer us these Pokemon, as we still have more than 400 to collect. These are just trade offers we would jump on at this time

For pokemon we ask for 1:1 ratio trades, unless your are offering a Legendary, or Event Pokemon.

Feel free to ask questions regarding movesets. We do NOT check IVs, but all of our Pokemon are untouched in terms of EV training.

At this point in time we are not breeding. When the option to breed you pokemon becomes available, we will add it to our services, and let you know.

The ways you can contact me are listed in the rules, and my Friend Codes are in my Signature. Hope to see you shopping with us soon!

Active Waiting List:
    Hey I'm interested in
    Shiny Magneton
    Shiny Plusle
    Shiny Heracross
    Shiny Pinsir
    Are you interested in anything in my sig?(I have a lot more just ask if you want any specifics like certain shiny types and stuff)
    Shinies:Lvl 45 UT shellder,UT Drifloon lvl 22,Lvl 32 stoutland,Lvl 100 rayquaza,Lvl 100 Absol,Lvl 55 Cresellia,Lvl 100 shaymin,Lvl 42 Charizard, Lvl 40 Latias UT,Lvl 100 Arcanine,LVL 1 MareepUT,Lvl 59 Rapidash,Lvl 100 Porygon-Z,Lvl 100 Giratina,lvl 100 Palkia,UT Sandile lvl 15,lvl 1 zorua UT,lvl 1 UT snivy,lvl 37 houndoom LT, lvl 1 UT rotom, Lvl 39 UT medicham,Lvl 1 UT Charmander,Lvl 1 Shiny DW Goldeen,lvl 42 UT terrakion,Lvl 8 UT Audino,Lvl 1 UT Manaphy,Lvl 5 Jirachi,Lvl 1 Shuckle UT,Lvl 1 Tepig UT,Lvl 1 growlith UT, Lvl 23 Klink UT,Lvl 1 Larvesta UT,Lvl 1 TotodileUT,Lvl 40 Latios LT,Lvl 70 Landerous UT,Lvl 1 UT Rufflett,Lvl 42 UT Virizion,Lvl 1 UT Wailmer UT,Lvl 1 Plusle&Minun UT,Lvl 1 Deerling UT,Lvl 3 Shinx UT,Lvl 15 UT Pansear

Does your shiny Gliscor have poison heal? If so, I'm willing to trade you any of the Pokemon on your want list, and more than one if necessary.
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

I'm interested in a Light Ball and can breed up any breedable pokemon, DW females, and a couple of legendaries if you need any.
    Y FC: 4682 8542 6813

I can offer you an Adamant, Swords Dance lv 1 UT Treecko for a shiny Deino/T-Tar/Swellow, or if my offer's not good enough, I have a shiny, EV'd, naughty Haxorus I can give you.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Oh wow... Okay bare with me you guys, I will PM you with my responses one by one, please be patient
    The Team

I am delighted to announce we have a trade partner! Please visit The Starry Night store for your shiny Pokemon needs! They have an immense number of Special Pokemon! To check her shop out, visit the link in our Trade Partners section
    Last edited by Fatalshock; 17th March 2012 at 11:27 AM.
    The Team

Hey, you still interested on the Shiny Garchomp for the Shiny Gliscor trade? If no, tell me so I can offer it to someone else.

Edit: I already VMd you about the details.
    Last edited by LightningRevolver; 18th March 2012 at 2:22 AM.

I have a chimchar it has the egg moves Blaze Kick and Shadow claw if ur interested
    Pokemon White FC: 2022-4455-4375

I claim all Deoxys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalshock View Post
    I noticed for the items and Pkrs thread that you want a Normal Gem and a Balloon as well? Sadly Normal Gem is the ONE Gem we don't have But we have the balloon! It's a 5 item per trade maximum mate, but if you give me 30 minutes afterwards, we can trade again
    Sorry I haven't replied in the last few days. We could deffidently arrange multaple trades for the items. I will add the air balloon to my list, that way the items come to an even 10. Is there a trade ratio for the shiny pokemon to normal pokemon? Do you think we would be able to trade later?
    My 3DS FC is 0216-0846-6549

We have returned!!! Come check us out!

I....I have no words. I am utterly speechless. You people have utterly cleaned me out these past two days. We have only 3 of our Shiny Pokemon left. If you received a PM from us regarding your offers we are happy you shopped with us. If you did not receive a PM about your offer we are very sorry but that means we no longer have the Pokemon you wanted.

I have been a little caught off guard because I didn't expect to lose our Pokemon stock so quickly, but we still have lots of items so please don't stop shopping with us! Thanks again for your amazing patronage! I hope you come again soon!
    Last edited by Fatalshock; 18th March 2012 at 1:40 PM.
    The Team

Okay, I have updated our Pokemon Stock. I know it's pretty unimpressive, but hey! You're the ones who cleaned me out! :P
    The Team

Right, as our Pokemon stock has been..... obliterated, we are adding some new features to the Shop-
    1. We are adding a SUPER Pokemon option. That means we will list a Pokemon that we would LOVE to have, and if you offer us that Pokemon, we'll let you have anything you want from the store, plus a Fatal Pass
    2. We are offering a Leveling/Evolving Service! Simply trade over your Pokemon, along with payment, and when it has either evolved or reached the Level you wanted, we will return it to you, and a little gift
    3. We are offering EV Training Service, but we will only EV train ONE attribute per Pokemon. For example, if you send over your pokemon with the request of it's Speed being EV Trained, we will do so! Caution, we are not limiting the training, so if you request to have an EV stat trained, it will be Maxed. Done at own risk. If you are unhappy with your EV training results we will offer a De-EVing (See Below) free of charge. We want our customers happy!
    4. We will De-EV your Pokemon! Unhappy with your Pokemon's EVS? Want it refreshed? We will do that for you with the use of certain Berries!

Services 2, 3, and 4 will be made permanently free of charge and permanently available to anyone who holds a Fatal Pass
    The Team

Is the Shiny Hydreigon UT? If so, I can offer you a LATIAS. btw, what's a fatal pass?
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

The Hydreigon was evolved from a Deino, but in terms of EV training is untouched because It was evolved with a Few Rare Candies. A Fatal Pass means you get unlimited use of our Special services, free
    Last edited by Fatalshock; 18th March 2012 at 3:25 PM.
    The Team

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast