• Reshiram

268 44.08%
  • Zekrom

303 49.84%
  • I can't decide

37 6.09%
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: What do you prefer, Reshiram or Zekrom

This goes against what I usually think (i.e. the arbitrary belief that the legendary of the game I played first is better), considering I have Black, but I prefer Zekrom.

Reshiram, since I tend to prefer special attackers over physical attackers. Plus, ya know, it's pretty. xD

I'd like Reshiram more if it didn't have the awkward crotch fluff, but I like them both pretty evenly.
    Last edited by 11037; 7th July 2013 at 8:49 PM.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

I like both, but Reshiram looks so elegant and brave, while sporting an interesting design and typing. Zekrom has interesting design and typing, but I feel he's somewhat overrated.

i like reshiram

I don't really like Reshiram's artwork, and Zekrom's artwork is so awesome!

Zekrom cause it looks like a sleek black killing machine out of a sci-fi mecha series.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Reshiram because I like Fire type more than Electric type and I like Reshiram's design more than Zekrom's.

Oh, Zekrom, hands down. Zekrom has an awesome design and cool typing, in my opinion. My second favorite legendary behind Yveltal.
    Last edited by Mr. Combover; 20th July 2013 at 9:41 PM.

3DS F.C. - 4957 - 2857 - 2081
    Friend Safari - Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

Zekrom. His typing is cooler than Reshiram. I like Physical Attackers more than Special Attackers.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I have always liked Reshiram the most, he was overall just better than Zekrom imo.

I think I'd go with Zekrom, but it's pretty close. They both look awesome and fight pretty good as well.

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

I don't really like either one of them, but I'll just say that I'm usually a lover of big, masculine, strong looking Pokemon, but for some reason Zekrom just doesn't do it for me. Something about its design just looks really silly to me. Also, I don't really care for Electric types.

Reshiram on the other hand, is one of the few Pokemon I can actually call beautiful. Plus, the typing of Fire/Dragon was way overdue.

Apparently my spirit Pokemon is

Reshiram cause it just has a royal aura that demands respect and if toke don't respect it you get burnt literally

Zekrom gets my vote, I preferred his design instantly when they were both unveiled. I used to think Reshiram was kinda silly looking, but after finally capturing it in White2 I've grown to like him.

My versions of choice in this generation were White and White2, so Reshiram spent most of it's time as N's Pokémon. As lame as it sounds, seeing N's character develop as he spent time with Reshiram made me appreciate it much more and those opinions I had for his design were lost. However, Zekrom still wins my vote for his appealing design and for his really cool typing.

Pangoro ~ Defender of the weak.

Reshiram all the way! Fire is way better than Electric, and then the design of Reshiram just kills it

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

the blue-eyes white drag....I mean reshiram because it combines my 2 favorite types fire and dragon and it has a decent design!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Zekrom. I prefer its design.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

I prefer Reshiram, due to its much cooler-looking appearance (I have always been fond of beings that have holy or angelic-looking appearances, especially when such also happens to be a dragon), much better type combination (both aesthetically and competitively) as well as the fact that it is generally more useful in battle in my opinion. Recently, I have also been using Reshiram in Balanced Hackmons a lot, and its Choice Scarf Contrary set is simply amazing, due to it being the only Pokémon that has Same Type Attack Bonus for Draco Meteor and Overheat (and while Latias and Latios have Same Type Attack Bonus for both Draco Meteor and Psycho Boost, such moves don't give anywhere near as good coverage as Draco Meteor + Overheat). Using a team that utilizes Choice Scarf Contrary Reshiram, I am currently #1 on the Balanced Hackmons ladder.
    This is a battle. Of course it's gonna be unfair. That which is called 'battle' was a monster originally born of unfairness and intolerance. I can't stand that guy. I can beat that guy. I can't forgive that guy. We make enemies for all sorts of reasons, and from the moment you make an enemy, until one of you draws his last breath - you're in a battle.

Music

Zekrom gets my vote, I feel like the game designers just put more effort into its design because it looks much cooler than reshiram so maybe that's why it is so popular between the two of them.

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

My choice is Reshiram.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Zekrom, awesome typing and it's design is amazing.

I prefer Zekrom as he was the first out of the two dragons I got and I loved having a electrical dragon on my team plus Zekroms design is wicked

Current Platinum team: Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50
    Current Black team: Lv16 Lv16

i prefer zekrom, he looks way more awesome.... he looks nice while... ehhh collecting dust in his box ><

Zekrom trumps Reshiram any day.

| Trainer Level 3 | C+ Grade Referee |

Always available to RF matches.

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I have claimed Shadow's Theme from FFVI.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast