• Reshiram

268 44.08%
  • Zekrom

303 49.84%
  • I can't decide

37 6.09%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you prefer, Reshiram or Zekrom

I prefer zekrom because its design and type is better.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Zekrom is definitely a boss. He just looks way more epic in my opinion.

Both of them are insanely cool, Zekrom looks so badass it's unreal, but I really do like Reshiram's design, how many furry dragons do you know?

Zekrom all the way, though I wish he had more of a wing span... But Reshiram looks a little wierd to me, especialy that weird point below his belt O_o... Also I love the Electric/Dragon typing over the Fire/Dragon typing, though not to say fire/dragon isn't a bad typing.
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

I like Zekrom because it looks more like a Dinosaur/Dragon than Reshiram.

Zekrom, that is all.

Reshiram because it gets flamethrower stab (or one of its signature moves if you prefer). Plus there are also too many physical electric types imo.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

I prefer Zekrom because he looks awesome. Also, he doesn't have crotch fur.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 19 is up.

Zekrom, I think that black is a cooler color than white, and it's tail looks cooler.

Zekrom, just cause.

Zekrom, although both of their tails and head cloud things bug me

I prefer Zekrom because I like its design better and its typing is awesome. It is a great addition to my team and I pretty much carry it with me wherever I go in the game.

I prefer Zekrom to Reshiram because i like how zekrom looks and dragon/electric types are awesome!.
    Last edited by Lucaren; 29th March 2012 at 5:19 AM.

At first I thought Zekrom looked a lot cooler so I bought Pokemon White but then after a time and after the movie, Reshiram just seemed a while lot better to me. And my favorite type is fire so a fire dragon type is something I'm always going to bet on!
    I am Crimson

PO Usernames:
    - Crim
    Crimson101

after watching th white movie, i prefer zekrom, and cos it is black and black is my second favourite coulor

I prefer Zekrom as it has a much more sleek design, awesome speed, and great coverage in it's physical Movepool. In the Ubers tier, with a choice scarf it can in theory OHKO a bulky Kyogre! and it has the DEF and SpD stats to survive Kyogre's water spout, so all in all, it's a nice edition to the Uber Tier, and I prefer it way over Reshiram, which just looks like an overgrown chicken to me....
    Husband, Father, Salesman, RNGer, pokemon TCG/VGC League owner...too many hats and not enough time!

CHECK OUT My BEST RNG's!!! http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=14&u=mothra67 all RNG'd by yours Truly and FREE To DOWNLOAD
    Check out my EVENTS collection, most are RNG'd http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=12&u=mothra67 Also FREE TO DOWNLOAD

Zekrom for battles, and also aesthetically.

I like Zekrom's design better, because it's more modern and seems designed a little more cohesively than Reshiram. I like the typing of them both equally, though. But Zekrom's my favorite out of the two.

I like Zekrom a WHOLE lot better than Reshiram. Reshiram's design seems cheap and bland, unlike Zekrom's, which is very detailed. I've also always though electric and dragon was a cool combination, and black was better than white (the colors, not the games).

definitely Reshiram. That elegant look, is beautiful. I still really like Zekrom's brutish look also

Reshiram-
    -elegance
    -beauty
    -fire
    フェージングのエコー

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerJJ2 View Post
    I like Zekrom a WHOLE lot better than Reshiram. Reshiram's design seems cheap and bland, unlike Zekrom's, which is very detailed. I've also always though electric and dragon was a cool combination, and black was better than white (the colors, not the games).
    Zekrom design is unoriginal.he looks like some of the DBZ,DBG and Digimon dragons.at least Reshiram looks fresh and new + more Pokemon than Digimon.
    BTW i love Digimon.:'D
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    Zekrom all the way, though I wish he had more of a wing span... But Reshiram looks a little wierd to me, especialy that weird point below his belt O_o... Also I love the Electric/Dragon typing over the Fire/Dragon typing, though not to say fire/dragon isn't a bad typing.
    I mean SHURE Zekroms cool when i first played White... But Reshiram kicks it butt even more then it kills Reshiram, plus Reshiram DOES NOT have any stab moves that Recoil!
    Additon to that Reshiram + Ash + Victini = CUTE!!
    Reshiram made me raise my pokemon in Black more then White...
    Last edited by Forsaken Greninja; 1st April 2012 at 12:02 AM.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Zekrom has always been my favorite between the two. I prefer its design and its movepool over Reshiram.

Credit to Candlelight Graphics for the banner

Come and join PokemonPlus Forums! Cool and rare event giveaways and new friends in a safe and fun environment awaits!
    Click on the Zekrom userbar to register.

I used to dislike both Reshiram and Zekrom when they were revealed. But now that I've had time to get used to both, I have to admit that Zekrom is my favorite of the two. I've used it before, and it was very reliable in battle. I also like its design; it just looks cool.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast