Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: New Styles

Quote Originally Posted by lodestar View Post
    Someone make Water type theme! With Azumarill :3
    Sorry, it won't be Azumarill, but Blastoise.
    Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

These are the ingredients to make the perfect Eeveelutions. But then Professor Oak accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction: Chemical Y!

BOOM!

Thus the Powerpuff Eeveelutions were born! Using their ultra Pokémon abilities
    Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of Team Rocket!

They very good but grass is my favourite. I think that a water one would be nice though.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn and Piplup View Post
    They very good but grass is my favourite. I think that a water one would be nice though.
    I agree as a water one wud be nice to have has a style also I like the Dragon one It looks really nice same with the Fighting.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I do mind you asking. I have said repeatedly through this thread that constant asking about one theme will get it pushed back. All I have seen recently is 'water this' and 'water that'. Don't count on it being made any time soon, because it wont be.
    Guys, I actually want the Water skin to be available sometime, so if you could quit yer badgering I'd certainly appreciate it.

Former OSL Water Gym Leader, PASBL League Official, TL6, A- Ref, Dark Gym Leader, Fizzy Bubbles

Random arts by DaisyInari

Feel like a different style of battling? Where your Charizard isn't useless because your opponent has Stealth Rock up? Why not check out the:

Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

ASB has it's own subforum where you can can start with a basic squad of whatever first-stage Pokémon you want, and work your way up! Not sure how to begin? We have a Getting Started thread that covers the basics, plus you can ask for help in our Time Out Chat Thread.

I don't comprehend how one asking for the water skin pushs it back. In fact, it should be one of the first since several users here request it so much.
    Last edited by Blessed; 13th July 2012 at 5:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I don't comprehend how one asking for the water skin pushs it back. In fact, it should be one of the first since several users here request it so much.
    RaZoR LeAf doesn't like to be pressured into things

I love the fire one too ^_^

Had been using the electric one, and it was lovely ^_^

Thank you Razor, you really made the skins look beautiful.

the electric type shuld have had pikachu on it

anyways, i think the water type should be a lovely horizon with either a piplup or a lapras with it.
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

Well, no, it should have Luxray on it. Because people voted for it.

Same for why the Water one's going to be Blastoise.

Former OSL Water Gym Leader, PASBL League Official, TL6, A- Ref, Dark Gym Leader, Fizzy Bubbles

Random arts by DaisyInari

Feel like a different style of battling? Where your Charizard isn't useless because your opponent has Stealth Rock up? Why not check out the:

Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

ASB has it's own subforum where you can can start with a basic squad of whatever first-stage Pokémon you want, and work your way up! Not sure how to begin? We have a Getting Started thread that covers the basics, plus you can ask for help in our Time Out Chat Thread.

It would really help you with the useless posts (like mine honestly were >.<) if you put up a "Frequent Comments" thing at the top of this thread that says what NOT to ask on here and what pokemon are going to be for what skins. Just a thought I had when I read through how much pointless stuff you guys get.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    It would really help you with the useless posts (like mine honestly were >.<) if you put up a "Frequent Comments" thing at the top of this thread that says what NOT to ask on here and what pokemon are going to be for what skins. Just a thought I had when I read through how much pointless stuff you guys get.
    I put one of those at the start of the Forums Suggestions threads, and people still post about Custom Avatars, Donations and changed rules. I find people tend not to read the first posts, they just hit reply from the newest page.

As for Water being Blastoise, I may have to change it. The colours don't sit right when I'm designing it. I'll have to check the counts I did to see who came in second.

Banner Count: 14

I could be entirely wrong on this, but it might help at least a little if there was something about what NOT to post. I know it must get aggravating. And what do you think the water type might need to be instead?

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    I could be entirely wrong on this, but it might help at least a little if there was something about what NOT to post. I know it must get aggravating.
    "When is _____ going to be done?"

And what do you think the water type might need to be instead?
    I'll have to check the counts I did to see who came in second.

"When is _____ going to be done?"
    Thanks. lol And let me point out that I love A: your work for the styles, and B: Your signature. It's awesome.

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

I've checked my counts, second place on Water was Lapras. I'll have to see how it pans out before I really decide on anything.

And me saying I'm designing Water doesn't mean it's the next one, or that it's even coming soon. I'm still tired of hearing demands for it.

just asking: r u making any more mobile styles? the happy or whatever isnt cutting it and the green is begining to hurt my eyes. im just wkndering cause there wasnt any more added to the old serebii
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

Shop will be open soon for 5th gen

The electric skin is nice too, even if Luxray is overated.

The electric style looks great. Thank you razor leaf!

TMP Symbols:

I like the Electric type skin, but for links, I think they should be changed to a more pastel/dull yellow instead, so as to not contrast too much with the dark blue bg. How about using #ffff82 instead? This is just my suggestion though so if you don't agree with it then that's fine too. (:

rock skin is still my favorite btw

EDIT: Oh, and maybe for post text, maybe #b1c9de? White seems a bit plain, so using this would make it look much more easy on the eyes (well at least I think so).

Sorry for nitpicking, by the way. ^^'
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 15th July 2012 at 8:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    I like the Electric type skin, but for links, I think they should be changed to a more pastel/dull yellow instead, so as to not contrast too much with the dark blue bg. How about using #ffff82 instead? This is just my suggestion though so if you don't agree with it then that's fine too. (:
    I've lightened the links somewhat. Not as light as your sugegstion, but it's a bit easier on the eyes now. Especially the huge block of links at the bottom of the page (aka the 'Who's Online?' part).

EDIT: Oh, and maybe for post text, maybe #b1c9de? White seems a bit plain, so using this would make it look much more easy on the eyes (well at least I think so).
    I'd rather not change post colour unless I have to.

The Electric type skin is great
    Credit to Extroph for the banner

rl, u didnt say anything about my post above. i want to know cause about 50% of the time im on here, im on my phone. the fire is still looking great on the cpu though.
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    Im back everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    rl, u didnt say anything about my post above. i want to know cause about 50% of the time im on here, im on my phone. the fire is still looking great on the cpu though.
    And it's the same answer I given to mobile skins before. In the future. My main concern is getting the standard skins done for the forum, which is how the majority of people view the site. The issue with mobile skins is the size of the screen they're viewed through. I'd have to put a little more research into colours and resolution to make sure i'm not just making something bright and glaring for a mobile skin.

i hadnt seen anything about mobile so i didnt know. love all uve done so far, just the change to the psychic made it look strange to me
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    Im back everyone

The Fire Skin is great, but when you view a conversation, the letters are black and the background is dark red making it a little hard to read.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast