Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: New Styles

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlueLatios View Post
    Grey skies would only being during a T-Storm....
    Clouds are only white in cartoons. And they are DARK grey in a thunderstorm. Any sky that is overcast is grey. Visit the UK some time.

Blue is not being added to the flying skin.

Ohh darn.. thats to bad. So your saying clouds are never white in real life? Nice argument. /s
    I can't wait to see RaZoR LeAf destroy you with a snappy comeback.

Anyways, I like the styles.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

Ohh darn.. thats to bad. So your saying clouds are never white in real life? Nice argument. /s
    The colors were based on the pokemon that won the poll. Does Pidgeot have white clouds on its design? No.
    If Altraia would have won the poll then I'm sure white and blue would have been used.

Clouds are made of tiny droplets of water and ice. They appear white because of the light being absorbed and reflected by the water. The more water there is in a cloud, the bigger the spaces between droplets and the more light is absorbed, making the clouds darker. In order for a cloud to be completely white, if would have to have no space for the light to be absorbed. A cloud with no water droplets is air, and is colourless and invisible.

If they were just white, then they would be white all the time. Including at night. Have you ever seen bright white clouds in the middle of the night? I haven't.

Blue is not being added to the Flying skin. Nor are white or grey, unless you can convince me that water droplets are an important aspect of the flying type.

End of.

Why even ask for these colors when the featured Pokemon is Pidgeot on the Flying skin? Neither blue or white would complement it.

Also, nice job not having every skin but Dark killing my eyes. I can actually use other skins now, while the previous forum had very few skins that were usable.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Aha! I just found the controls for the banner padding (finally!), so I can now get them to tuck under the links bar, so they'll blend perfectly with the header. Happy days!

Just gotta say I love the Electric theme
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Are you going to make a water theme?
    8|

are you like....

never mind

Yes, RaZoR LeAf will be making a Water type theme at some point, along with all of the other remaining Pokemon types.

edit: i did not go through all that formatting bs just to be ignored T___T
    Last edited by Indigoodra; 31st August 2012 at 1:24 AM.

My Friend Safari is Light type.

Anyway on topic, will there be a water type skin?
    I would like there to be a Water-type skin, but I fear that if people keep badgering RL about it after not reading the thread I'll never get to use one.
    Former OSL Water Gym Leader, PASBL League Official, TL6, A- Ref, Dark Gym Leader, Fizzy Bubbles

Random arts by DaisyInari

Feel like a different style of battling? Where your Charizard isn't useless
    because your opponent has Stealth Rock up? Why not check out the:

Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

ASB has it's own subforum where you can can start with a basic squad of whatever
    first-stage Pokémon you want, and work your way up! Not sure how to begin?
    We have a Getting Started thread that covers the basics, plus you can ask for help in our Time Out Chat Thread.

read the thread, guys.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Just so you guys know, the more you ask for a style, the later it will be released. RaZorLeAf has every right to not release them if you keep pestering him for them. I want the water skin as much as all of you, and we're lucky we're getting these skins. So please don't ask that question again.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

I'm really liking the Ice Type Theme!!

Although it would be nice if the VM spot would have a color change other than the outline of certain boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Anyway on topic, will there be a water type skin?
    Another one? Please use common sense. If you see 11/17 types made, why would you ask if he was going to make another type?

Sheesh with all these people asking the same thing, I suspect water will be the last skin made.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/15i5d3a.jpg[/img]

Enjoy this banner whilst you can guys, when Serebii's online next, he'll be replacing it with a new (hopefully better) one.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post

Enjoy this banner whilst you can guys, when Serebii's online next, he'll be replacing it with a new (hopefully better) one.
    The new Poison banner is really nice, much better than the last.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post

Know you made both, but the new Poison banner makes the old one look amateur.

New one is THAT much better.

I'm really liking the Steel one.

So the ones left are

Ghost - Duskull
    Ground - Cubone
    Water - Blastoise
    Bug - Yanmega
    Normal - Eevee

Steel is very cool, going to use it for now. Poison has a nice new banner too, great job RL.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Know you made both, but the new Poison banner makes the old one look amateur.

New one is THAT much better.
    It doesn't help that ******* was changing the quality of the jpeg a few days after it was uploaded. It would go up in high quality, but then become pixelated soon after, which just made the banner looks worse. Plus, It was a small space to work in. But yeah, the bigger banners mean I can get a lot more into them. Glad you like.

Loving the new Poison-type banner! Much better than the old one, that's for sure. Keep up the good work, RaZoR!

I was looking at the poison skin for a bit and saw two things. The text on the "recent activity" tab is a bit hard to read and some of the avatars are too big and are directly underneath the text, sometimes making it hard to read. Could you make the background lighter? And, if it is possible, could you make the text appear a bit further to the right? Sorry, I don't know how to attach a file with the picture -.-

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    I was looking at the poison skin for a bit and saw two things. The text on the "recent activity" tab is a bit hard to read and some of the avatars are too big and are directly underneath the text, sometimes making it hard to read. Could you make the background lighter? And, if it is possible, could you make the text appear a bit further to the right? Sorry, I don't know how to attach a file with the picture -.-
    The same way you put images in your sig? Print Screen, upload, img tags.

I can't change the physical layout of the forum, only the colours and the banner. I intend to edit the Poison theme, because it was the first style I did and it's very limited in colour. But unless you provide more information, I can't really help with what else you've commented on.

There we go.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

I'm using the Black & White theme and it's the same for me. Might be an overall forum thing.

Not that I care because I hate the activity pages with a burning fiery flaming passion. In flames.
    Former OSL Water Gym Leader, PASBL League Official, TL6, A- Ref, Dark Gym Leader, Fizzy Bubbles

Random arts by DaisyInari

Feel like a different style of battling? Where your Charizard isn't useless
    because your opponent has Stealth Rock up? Why not check out the:

Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

ASB has it's own subforum where you can can start with a basic squad of whatever
    first-stage Pokémon you want, and work your way up! Not sure how to begin?
    We have a Getting Started thread that covers the basics, plus you can ask for help in our Time Out Chat Thread.

Steel is great. Going to use it awhile.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast