Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: New Styles

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    Bug style is live!
    Oh this is nice. Yanmega was a great choice for color scheme.

This is nice, very different from Grass, which is nice considering that the two are 'green' by default.

Excellent work, RL.
    Former OSL Water Gym Leader, PASBL League Official, TL6, A- Ref, Dark Gym Leader, Fizzy Bubbles

Random arts by DaisyInari

Feel like a different style of battling? Where your Charizard isn't useless
    because your opponent has Stealth Rock up? Why not check out the:

Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

ASB has it's own subforum where you can can start with a basic squad of whatever
    first-stage Pokémon you want, and work your way up! Not sure how to begin?
    We have a Getting Started thread that covers the basics, plus you can ask for help in our Time Out Chat Thread.

I know this may seem annoying but, which pokemon won the Normal Style poll...thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post
    I know this may seem annoying but, which pokemon won the Normal Style poll...thing?
    Eevee was voted for the Normal.

Just in case other people don't know and don't want to go back a few pages in the thread, Duskull is for Ghost, Blastoise for Water, and Cubone for Ground.

Bug style looks really cool (: I like the green and red (:

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Bug style is live!
    I love it, Yanmega is a great Pokemon for it.

And finally we have to scroll to see all the styles!! Achievement unlocked

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Is the banner for the grass type wrong? It looks like the Jumpluff image is messed up. It looks like there are two.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Hax_R_Us View Post
    Is the banner for the grass type wrong? It looks like the Jumpluff image is messed up. It looks like there are two.
    Yes, i didn't notice after I flattened the image that I forgot to hide one of the layers. It's not a major issue, so I'm not rushing to fix it quite yet. It'll be resolved before the final type skin goes live.

The bug skin looks great, RaZoR LeAf! Thanks and keep up the good work.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

I like electric and the rock tyranitar was the best Pokemon to use for it.(:

Omega - 1/1/13

so far electric type and black and white is the only one that doesnt hurt my eyes...sort of..
    I like the bug type skin as well, I guess I'll switch sometime later.
    Good luck on the skins!

In regards to Mobile Skins.

The 'Default Mobile Style' is not a skin. It's a means of viewing the forum with a lot of the unnecessary forums parts removed. There is no skin there to edit, so when it comes to people asking for new mobile styles, there simply isn't anything that can be done.

However.

Regular skins can still be viewed on a mobile device, albiet they are smaller (obviously). I'm testing something out with a banner especially for use on mobiles. For the moment, I have turned on the skin called 'Mobile Sprite Test'. It uses the template for the Bug skin, but I have changed the banner to a small one designed to appear on a smaller screen. This is the only time a skin is going to be live whilst it's being created, mainly because I need your input on it. I need you to go to SerebiiForums on your mobile devices (be they phones, tablets, etc) and see what it looks like. If it's too small let me know, if it's blurry, if it just looks rubbish, I need to know, so I can decide if it's worth while continuing with.

The regular skins look fine on an iPad, so you shouldn't have any reason to test it on those.

Oh man, the Bug one is awesome!!!! I'll definitely be sticking to this one for a while. Keep up the great work RaZoR LeAf!
    FC: 0232-9161-0856
    Friend Safari:
    Mankey, Pancham, Riolu

I'm switchng between Bug and Steel on my school computer, but I use the Rock one at home.

Mobile skin looks good to me, here's an image. Nice work man ^^

^Click it!^

Mmmm.. wasn't realy the look I was hoping for. Nevertheless, I think a header banner that looks like a big scene from a game might be worth considering for a future skin.

Is there a way to add skins to the mobile version? I use that for my phone and tablet, and I think it'd be nice to switch around every once in a while, but only if that's possible.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

From what I can see, no. And from looking it up, also no. I think the Mobile templates can be edited (Serebii would have to do this) but there's no 'style' as such to change. Basically, if your phone can't handle the standard skins, then the Default Mobile Style is the only thing there is.

^ The phone would have to be really really small then... As the skins work just fine on a 3DS, if its a 3G phone it should work.

am i the only one who noticed that the mobile sprite test and bug type skins have practically the same colors?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

For the moment, I have turned on the skin called 'Mobile Sprite Test'. It uses the template for the Bug skin, but I have changed the banner to a small one designed to appear on a smaller screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    am i the only one who noticed that the mobile sprite test and bug type skins have practically the same colors?
    As I said. I used the Bug template and just changed the banner. I had no reason to make an entirely new skin just to test the banner.

This is pretty unrelated but it doesn't really fit anywhere else so I might as well ask here.

What ended up being those "reparations" for disabling social groups?

You're right, it is unrelated.

Change of plans in regards to the Ghost Type Skin. For the same reason I've changed pokemon in the past, I just can't get a colour scheme working that suits the pokemon in the banner. In this case, Dusclops. It's a nasty green/yellow-grey with cream and red. The colours just don't sit well. The previous Ghost type skin was.. well.. luminous purple. But I imagine that's the colour that people are going to think of when it comes to ghosts. I'll see how it plays out, but i'll likely be changing the pokemon in question to Gengar or Haunter, depends which looks best in the banner.

Change of plans in regards to the Ghost Type Skin. For the same reason I've changed pokemon in the past, I just can't get a colour scheme working that suits the pokemon in the banner. In this case, Dusclops. It's a nasty green/yellow-grey with cream and red. The colours just don't sit well. The previous Ghost type skin was.. well.. luminous purple. But I imagine that's the colour that people are going to think of when it comes to ghosts. I'll see how it plays out, but i'll likely be changing the pokemon in question to Gengar or Haunter, depends which looks best in the banner.
    Sounds good to me ~

Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast