Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1288

Thread: New Styles

Just want to put this out there: the last Type skin (Ghost) went live on Oct 5, 2012 as you can see on page 50 of this thread. That was 6 months ago; half a year.

Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    Just want to put this out there: the last Type skin (Ghost) went live on Oct 5, 2012 as you can see on page 50 of this thread. That was 6 months ago; half a year.
    Point taken. O'll try and get a new one up soon

Banner Count: 14

The skins aren't done yet? Oh well, I don't really care anymore. lol
    Hang i there, Razor

Right, this should get you off my back for a bit. Some previews.

Ground

[img]http://i42.*******.com/nbykv4.jpg[/img]

Water

[img]http://i41.*******.com/108fj1z.jpg[/img]

Both are only half done, and may be changed slightly before the final result. As things are, you'll get Water before you get Normal. Eevee isn't working out as a theme, so it's being replaced by something else (undecided).

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    Right, this should get you off my back for a bit. Some previews.

Ground

[img]http://i42.*******.com/nbykv4.jpg[/img]

Water

[img]http://i41.*******.com/108fj1z.jpg[/img]

Both are only half done, and may be changed slightly before the final result. As things are, you'll get Water before you get Normal. Eevee isn't working out as a theme, so it's being replaced by something else (undecided).
    Nice colour choices. :3 I especially love the shade of blue for the Water skin.

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

So who got second place for Normal?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I have to say, the Water skin is really nice on the eyes. I might have to try it when I'm not using Ice

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

both look good so far.

will say that Ground reminds me of a giant chocolate bar though. That is however a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    So who got second place for Normal?
    Evee was tied in first place with Dunsparce, which could work as a colour scheme. Second place was Snorlax, Third place was Mewoth. Like I said. It depends on how things look. The old Normal skin was white and sparse of any other colour. I don't want this style to be colourless, but I still want it to be fairly white. Dunsparce has that potential, with some light blue and yellow thrown in, but so does Togepi (a little red and blue) and Zangoose (pink). Depends on how it looks.

This might sound whiny, but the Ice style just seems a bit off. D: I know you can't please everybody, but it's a fairly widespread opinion that Vanilluxe isn't the best Pokemon design. :c I was thinking maybe a Gen I or II Pokemon that we all know a little bit better?

But again, just a suggestion.
    Last edited by Frost Mage; 27th April 2013 at 11:50 PM.
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (Friend Safari)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
    This might sound whiny, but the Ice style just seems a bit off. D: I know you can't please everybody, but it's a fairly widespread opinion that Vanilluxe isn't the best Pokemon design. :c I was thinking maybe a Gen I or II Pokemon that we all know a little bit better?

Well, that is what was voted for [unfortunately], and democracy rules.

What you're saying, is that you don't like the pokemon on the banner which you only see if your looking at the very top of the forum, and never see when reading a thread, replying to a thread or browsing the forums page any further down than Misc? If you have any concerns about the skin, then feel free to raise them, but saying the whole style is 'off' because the pokemon on the banner is unpopular, doesn't cut it. I personally like Vanilluxe, and think it looks great on the banner. If anything personifies 'ice' it's an ice-cream.

In other news, I've caved in and published the Water Skin. As always, let me know if you spot anything wrong. I used Red and Yellow to highlight fields I couldn't spot on screen, so if you see them, send me a screenshot and tell me how you came to find it.

Personally this is one of the best skins I've ever seen. The light blue coloring gives it that aquatic feel to it and it's not too bright to hurt your eyes along with still maintaining a hint of dark shading. Great work as always RaZoR LeAF.

Sup RL, nice work on the Water Skin, very soothing and just what I'd imagined it'd look like.

Cheers, keep up the good work.

Former OSL Water Gym Leader, PASBL League Official, TL6, A- Ref, Dark Gym Leader, Fizzy Bubbles

Random arts by DaisyInari

Feel like a different style of battling? Where your Charizard isn't useless because your opponent has Stealth Rock up? Why not check out the:

Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

ASB has it's own subforum where you can can start with a basic squad of whatever first-stage Pokémon you want, and work your way up! Not sure how to begin? We have a Getting Started thread that covers the basics, plus you can ask for help in our Time Out Chat Thread.

Opinions!

Besides, I'm one of the few people that like the Vaniluxe line. And if you don't know the fifth generation Pokemon by now you never will.

On that note, the Water skin is fine, but I prefer the Ice skin for all my blue skin needs thank you very much.

Makes me feel like it's raining lol I love it, very cool.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2n1ywi0.png[/IMG]

The water skin is way too bright for me, granted I just swapped from the X&Y skin, so I'll give it some time. I doubt I'll stick with it though. I think it could have used more colors from Lapras's shell.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I doubt I'll stick with it though. I think it could have used more colors from Lapras's shell.
    As I have said, time and again. Just because people have wanted the Water Skin, doesn't mean they will be happy with the outcome. And Lapras' shell is grey. There wasn't much call for grey in the style.

Gotta say I love the Water skin. I'm using it now

~Deadly

plot, bounty hunters, crazed tax collectors
    a journeyfic by the most improved writer of 2012, second place
    what more could you want?

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka

PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

This is the first time I'm using a different skin than the default one. It looks pretty good, though the advertisement at the top is a bit out of place.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

It is calm and soothing however imo the colour should be very slightly darker because it is similiar to the Ice skin.

wasnt expecting the water skin to be done so fast after the one post said it was "only half done"

though i thought blastoise was the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    It is calm and soothing however imo the colour should be very slightly darker because it is similiar to the Ice skin.
    The ice skin is mostly white with shades of purple and very light blue. The Water skin is practically all blue. They're really not similar at all.

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    wasnt expecting the water skin to be done so fast after the one post said it was "only half done"

though i thought blastoise was the winner.
    I feel like I am endlessly repeating myself when I have to keep saying, that if a pokemon doesn't look right on the skin, it will be replaced. It said that in every single one of the voting threads.

i guess i just never saw you mention Blastoise being replaced.

Im perfectly fine with lapras by the way.

Dot. Dot. Dot.

I love the Water skin! It'll replace Ice for now...

Finally there's a new skin that's not completely dark. And one that I can see well in.

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152 LastLast