Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1288

Thread: New Styles

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    The colors on that fairy skin are fantastic! I'll probably use it, although I may need to tone down my computer's brightness just a tad.

EDIT; You mentioned bugs/recolors, Razor. Certain things on the grass skin on profiles have been recolored.

Everything else in boxes on the right have also turned pink, as well as the About Me page.
    That's not the style, it's you. Your cookies are messed up for having so many different styles saved. You need to log out, delete your cookies, log back in and reselect the style, and that should fix it. The style itself hasn't changed, all the settings in the panel are as they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    The ground skin is sort of a rip, unless steelix is just a placeholder.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    Steelix will be replaced with another Ground type, which will be Cubone if I remember right. Speaking of the Ground skin, I find that the forum text, ie Posting Permissions at the bottom and thread names on the side of the main page, are a little hard to see since it's dark on dark. I'll post a screenshot.
    EDIT:     Spoiler:- Screenshot:
    The Ground Skin isn't finished, it's not meant to be Live. Don't know how that happened. I'll turn it off until it's complete.

Will there be a Pokemon selected to represent the fairy style like the rest? Or will we wait till the release of the games?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Will there be a Pokemon selected to represent the fairy style like the rest? Or will we wait till the release of the games?
    We'll wait until we know all of the fairy types. It wouldn't be fair to select one of the known (3 previous pokemon and two new ones) pokemon only for a much better choice to come along with the release of the game.

I like this Fairy skin. It's great that there are more lighter skins now, I can hardly see in most of them (and my computer's brightness is always maxed).

I'll probably stick to Water or Ice for now, Fairy is a little too pink (not a big fan of pink), but there isn't really another color to represent it.

And why is Happy Style listed twice in the list?

I like the fairy skin, it's not my fave (that is the dark type) but I still like it, I may be using it when X/Y comes out, but for now I'll keep my Zoroark in the serebii icon

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I love the fairy and the X and Y skin! I think the colors are fantastic ^^

Fairy type is waaaaaaaay too bright for me though i love it.

Background colour seems very orange peach colour than pink though :/ I'm going to stick with XY. My eyes are sensitive on bright tuff, nya~

Fairy skin is like WOAH bright. Especially when you're going from Ghost, which I think I'll remain with. ♥
    Eeveelutions! ♥
    [IMG]http://oi44.*******.com/nxoweu.jpg[/IMG]
    I don't care about having a million shiny and legendary Pokemon. I love my team how it is.

Lapifors Aguamenti Tonitrus Incendio Lumos Nox Orchideous Glacius

Soul Silver FC: 1507 6645 5561
    Diamond FC: 0949 3988 0044
    PM me for a battle or trade. ♥

My baby. ♥

I love the Ghost type theme :') The Purple makes the Forum look so good :')

Eh, Fairy reminds me too much of the Fighting type one which I was using not too long ago. Might not use fairy for a while, even though I'm a fan of the type
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Not sure how you can be a fan of a type that we know barely anything of, but what they hey. The main colour of the forum is peach, with pink text and bits of light blue and lilac. It's basically modelled on Sylveon's colours. It's very bright because that's how I imagine fairy types to be, light and airy and over the top sweet.

The Rock Type Theme still works best for me. It is nice on my eyes, which tend to be sensitive to bright colors. It has a nice layout, too. The Grey looks nice everywhere. Text is really easy to read, too.

Ithe new skins are great, as always, but i will stick with electric. Its not too bright, not too dark, soft, and easy to read.

Steel-Types are my favorites!

Member Of:
    Kingdom Hearts Club of Oblivion
    Steel-Type Club
    The Legend of Zelda Club
    The Megaman Club

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    The Rock Type Theme still works best for me. It is nice on my eyes, which tend to be sensitive to bright colors. It has a nice layout, too. The Grey looks nice everywhere. Text is really easy to read, too.
    I think ghost is easiest on the eyes, honestl.y
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    Not sure how you can be a fan of a type that we know barely anything of, but what they hey. The main colour of the forum is peach, with pink text and bits of light blue and lilac. It's basically modelled on Sylveon's colours. It's very bright because that's how I imagine fairy types to be, light and airy and over the top sweet.
    Then why no blue and red colours? nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Then why no blue and red colours? nya~
    Modelled on, not completely.

Holy moly, I just discovered the Water- skin and it was well worth the wait; my favourite skin by far.

GG Razor Leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Holy moly, I just discovered the Water- skin and it was well worth the wait; my favourite skin by far.

GG Razor Leaf.
    lol/\.

Still using the ghost skin, but that's probably because I looooove ghost types tbh.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Well, I meant I'm a fan of adding a new type in game :P
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

I'm in love with the Electric Style.
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

Fairy Skin is now live!

There's currently no pokemon on the banner. As all the previous banners were decided on by voting, it seems a bit unfair to make people decide on one of the five revealed fairy types (three of which are retyped old pokemon anyway). So until more or all of the fairy types are revealed, the banner that's up there is just going to be plain and patterned.

As always, if you spot anything mis-coloured or very difficult to see, take a screen shot and let me know, and I'll fix it ASAP.

Aw this is so cute! Thank you for making, and definitely using. ^.^
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Ghost Style ftw, and is it to much to ask for the Main Website to be in this style to <3
    Dwf:

Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code
    3569 3108 4116
    Pokemon Black Friend Code
    1035 2419 8094 [Still my main, haven't gotten around to moving all my Pokemon off it]

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki_Annali View Post
    Ghost Style ftw, and is it to much to ask for the Main Website to be in this style to <3
    Yes it is actually, it's been discussed in the past and would required too much changes and would take a long time to do each theme.

Remind me, what Pokemon were going to be featured on the Normal and Ground skins? I believe it was Cubone/Marowak for Ground but I haven't the foggiest on Normal.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Love the fairy theme! So cute!

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast