Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New Styles

Grass skin looks pretty awesome. Great work RL, much appreciated.

Can't remember if it's been brought up or not, but is there any news on read/unread forum icons? I get that it's not high priority, but the Celebi icons on the type skins are a bit jarring. Not begging for them, just interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
    Grass skin looks pretty awesome. Great work RL, much appreciated.

Can't remember if it's been brought up or not, but is there any news on read/unread forum icons? I get that it's not high priority, but the Celebi icons on the type skins are a bit jarring. Not begging for them, just interested.
    More than likely, but I'd rather get all the skins done first, then worry about finding appropriate sprites later.

Banner Count: 14

I'm using the grass while I wait for flying. It looks pretty good

I really like the Grass skin. It's brutal if people use colored fonts though. It's not like people who use colored fonts post anything worth reading anyway, but it's still annoying on the light green skin.

Nice job on the Grass skin, RaZoR.

BTW, you didn't told us the results of the last polls(Water, Psychic, Steel). Have you counted them yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I really like the Grass skin. It's brutal if people use colored fonts though. It's not like people who use colored fonts post anything worth reading anyway, but it's still annoying on the light green skin.
    Thanks, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    That's a problem you'll get on any skin you choose. Someone will be using a font that doesn't show up well on the background. It's a risk you have to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid1997 View Post
    Nice job on the Grass skin, RaZoR.

BTW, you didn't told us the results of the last polls(Water, Psychic, Steel). Have you counted them yet?
    Water is Blastoise, Steel is Steelix. Psychic I'm playing my designer card on. Wobbafett won, with mewtwo a close second. I'm drawing the line at having another blue skin (Water and Ice will both be blue, Dragon is teal, Jumpluff is blue, Luxray has blue on it, Tyranitar has blue on it), and I'm not putting Legendaries on the banner because they could potentially be put to better use on future banners. So Psychic will be the third option, Espeon. Sorry if that ruins it for everyone, but I clearly state in each of the threads that the colour scheme is the most important subject, not favouritism.

I like the grass one the most. The dark was cool too, I used it until the grass one came out. Now I just have to remember to change the skin to grass when I get home.

Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

Would've been nice to know that legendaries wouldn't be used before voting, but meh. I like Espeon.

The Grass skin looks nice! Probably going to stick with Dark, but it looks pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    That's a problem you'll get on any skin you choose. Someone will be using a font that doesn't show up well on the background. It's a risk you have to take.

Water is Blastoise, Steel is Steelix. Psychic I'm playing my designer card on. Wobbafett won, with mewtwo a close second. I'm drawing the line at having another blue skin (Water and Ice will both be blue, Dragon is teal, Jumpluff is blue, Luxray has blue on it, Tyranitar has blue on it), and I'm not putting Legendaries on the banner because they could potentially be put to better use on future banners. So Psychic will be the third option, Espeon. Sorry if that ruins it for everyone, but I clearly state in each of the threads that the colour scheme is the most important subject, not favouritism.
    I must say, the first batch of skins were great, as were the poison-dark batch, but the sheer cuteness of the Jumpluff/Grass skin takes the cake thus far.

Also the way and places the cotton color was implemented really ties the Jumpluff theme together and works excellently.

Furthermore and finally, the choices of green contrast well and are quite the welcome change from the radioactive green our last Grass-skin had.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Would've been nice to know that legendaries wouldn't be used before voting, but meh. I like Espeon.

The Grass skin looks nice! Probably going to stick with Dark, but it looks pretty good!
    Aside from Mewtwo, no other Legendaries came remotely close to winning. Maybe Articuno, haven't counted those votes yet. But I didn't decide until half way through.

After seeing the grass and I know that I will gain respect for every skin this time..
    Last time the skins were way to monotoned in my eyes thusly I picked the type of my favorite color.

This time the skins are more life like and even though poison is my favorite and I'm still using it and can see myself randomly switching to any of the skins. These are great!

I just can't wait for the ground theme as it was my favorite...

I'll probably stick with dark for now but the grass skin looks pretty great. The blue keeps it from looking too much like the standard Serebii style.

I'm not really feeling the grass skin too much,wish it was bulbasaur instead or something but oh well
    My Platinum Team:-

Pokemon Diamond FC
    Pokemon Platinum FC
    Pokemon Black FC (Main Game)
    Pokemon White FC
    IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CLONER THEN LOOK NO FURTHER,I CAN CLONE EVENTS/SHINIES/DW POKEMON .... IT'S UP TO YOU,DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimaster. View Post
    I'm not really feeling the grass skin too much,wish it was bulbasaur instead or something but oh well
    Don't know if you've noticed, but Bulbasaur is blue and green too, the colours would have been very much the same.

Also Bulbasaur is kind've the mascot and main theme of a certain other Pokémon fanforum.

Also I'd have thought that Legends not being in the banner was a bit obvious but people will keep spamming Arceus and Kyurem so eh. Though there's a lot of Articuno votes for Ice which means the Vanilluxe spammers might get a look-in.

Former OSL Water Gym Leader, PASBL League Official, TL6, A- Ref, Dark Gym Leader, Fizzy Bubbles

Random arts by DaisyInari

Feel like a different style of battling? Where your Charizard isn't useless because your opponent has Stealth Rock up? Why not check out the:

Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

ASB has it's own subforum where you can can start with a basic squad of whatever first-stage Pokémon you want, and work your way up! Not sure how to begin? We have a Getting Started thread that covers the basics, plus you can ask for help in our Time Out Chat Thread.

Grass is definitely the best so far. However thats Mostly because i can read everything perfectly.

Kind of a Shame that it sounds like Articuno wont be used, i dont even think whoever the second place pokemon is comes close in votes to articuno.

Also a Shame that none of the pokemon i voted for got put on any of the banners

Grass is great. I like the banner, but who on earth chose Jumpluff?

Also, nobody should use green font in their posts.

The Grass skin is really easy on the eyes, so I'll use it for now. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Grass is great. I like the banner, but who on earth chose Jumpluff?
    More like who didn't choose Jumpluff, amirite?

But seriously all the cool people chose Jumpluff.

Former OSL Water Gym Leader, PASBL League Official, TL6, A- Ref, Dark Gym Leader, Fizzy Bubbles

Random arts by DaisyInari

Feel like a different style of battling? Where your Charizard isn't useless because your opponent has Stealth Rock up? Why not check out the:

Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

ASB has it's own subforum where you can can start with a basic squad of whatever first-stage Pokémon you want, and work your way up! Not sure how to begin? We have a Getting Started thread that covers the basics, plus you can ask for help in our Time Out Chat Thread.

Nice job on the Grass skin, I'm really liking it. This is the only skin where I can read everything clearly. I never knew Jumpluff would be the pokemon for this skin. Can't wait for more. ^^

you know you want to

I love the Grass-type one. Well done.

Cant wait to see steelix.
    3ds Fc: 3394-3692-8190
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Your-Pokemon!

I haveth Claimed the Almighty Rhyperior

I AM BACK!

Credit to Bekidding

Very much like Grass. I like how it's not mono-green. Looking forward to the Fire and Dragon-type.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I think the Grass Style is probably the best if not including the plain Happy Style. None of the colours look horrendous, in fact the choices in shading are quite perfect.

xxx

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast