Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon Tower Defense Club V. 2.0- Now 100% more active!

Default The Pokemon Tower Defense Club V. 2.0- Now 100% more active!

That's right its back! The Pokemon Tower Defense Club! The first club didn't go so well because due to me, the owner, not being quite so active. Hopefully this time thing will go better. Here you can talk about trades, new updates, the upcoming sequel, and everything else relating to Pokemon Tower Defense.

For those of you who don't know what Pokemon Tower Defense is, its an online fan game created by Sam&Dan Games. If you want to find out more about it or play it, heres a link: http://samdangames.blogspot.com/p/play-ptd_03.html.

RULES:
    1. All Forum Rules apply: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=397567
    2. Scamming someone in a trade is an automatic ban.
    3. I will have the mystery gift code in a spoiler in the first post if you wish to know what it is, but please don't post it as some people wish to figure it out themselves.
    4. If you are scamed, tell me or the Co-Owners who scamed you, and they will be banned. I can not get your Pokemon back, however.
    5. To join, you must say "killer tomato!" at the begining of your post. This proves you have read the rules. Failure to say this in your first post will result in a strike.

Strike System:
    We use the strike system in this club. If you get three strikes you get banned for a month. Get three more strikes and you'll get banned for another month. Get three more strikes and you will be perma-banned from the club. You can see how many strikes you have in the members list.

Spoiler:- Members List:

Contest and Points:
    In the old club, we use to have giveaways of random Pokemon. In the new club we still have contest, but instead of getting a Pokemon you get points. You can use points to select a Pokemon of your choosing, as lon as its on the list.

There are also other ways to earn points. If you donate a piece of art to the club, you get 1 point. If you donate a Pokemon to the club, you get 10 points. If you donate something else to the club with my approval, you can also get points,varying on what it is.

Points will be listed here:
    None as of now.
    Last edited by crystalzapdos; 9th April 2012 at 5:30 AM.
    No sig. Deal with it.

1 Bump allowed by rules.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Killer tomato!

Anyway, as evidenced by my mention of homicidal plant life, I'd like to join this club. I've had a PTD account ever since the Victini Mystery Gift was available, and I have to say, I am loving the game. It's very addicting.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Killer tomato!

Didn't know this was here, I actually just posted in the other and bumped it up. But anyway im getting back into ptd and I can't wait for the sequel.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Killer tomato!

I haven't played in a while, so I'm stuck on the Giovanni TR level xD

I would like to join, even though I haven't played since the level in Pallet Town.

Welcome to the club Missingno. Master, Charzardmaster#1, and CloseCombat! As for Adalricus, I'm afraid you didn't read the rules. Try reading rule #5.

Quote Originally Posted by CloseCombat View Post
    Killer tomato!

I haven't played in a while, so I'm stuck on the Giovanni TR level xD
    That level was so hard. I was stuck on it forever. I taught all of my Pokemon Fighting moves and I still had trouble.
    No sig. Deal with it.

So, who else had trouble with the Viridian City level at first? I did, until I figured out that if you don't defeat the non-Groudon Pokémon in their first waves, they return on Wave 8 with attacking moves.

As for the Lavender Town level... I don't remember how I beat that level, it was that long ago. That was back when I had initially decided to use Poison-types almost exclusively, save for several exceptions (Shiny Tentacruel, Shiny Golem, Victini), so I'm fairly certain my Nidoking was involved somehow.

And I'm fairly certain I already know what the general response to this is gonna be, but... has anyone ever encountered Raikou, Entei, or Suicune in any levels? Sam claims it's possible to find them, albeit they're supposedly rarer than Shinies. I have dozens of Shinies, I've played through all the levels more than once, and the training levels and Safari Zone several dozen times at the least- maybe even a hundred times. And I haven't found one. Not one.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 21st March 2012 at 2:11 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    So, who else had trouble with the Viridian City level at first? I did, until I figured out that if you don't defeat the non-Groudon Pokémon in their first waves, they return on Wave 8 with attacking moves.

And I'm fairly certain I already know what the general response to this is gonna be, but... has anyone ever encountered Raikou, Entei, or Suicune in any levels? Sam claims it's possible to find them, albeit they're supposedly rarer than Shinies. I have dozens of Shinies, I've played through all the levels more than once, and the training levels and Safari Zone several dozen times at the least- maybe even a hundred times. And I haven't found one. Not one.
    Yeah, I had some trouble at first, though I don't think it was as hard as some other levels.

Also, I use to have a Raikou, but it got deleted because I didn't save when I caught it because my brother wanted to get on the computer for "Just a second" so I left my tabs on there. When I came back I found out he closed my tabs. I was pretty mad. I would've saved, but I didn't really think about it and I trusted him not to close my tabs. So yes, they do exist in the wild, but they are extremely rare.

I can't wait for the new update. I've been waiting forever to get all the Pokemon on that list. Also, I wonder when PTD2 will come out. My guess is sometime in May, and hopefully it has 4-5 levels ready when it first comes out. When the first PTD came out it had four levels, so it seems kind of likely.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    Yeah, I had some trouble at first, though I don't think it was as hard as some other levels.

Also, I use to have a Raikou, but it got deleted because I didn't save when I caught it because my brother wanted to get on the computer for "Just a second" so I left my tabs on there. When I came back I found out he closed my tabs. I was pretty mad. I would've saved, but I didn't really think about it and I trusted him not to close my tabs. So yes, they do exist in the wild, but they are extremely rare.

I can't wait for the new update. I've been waiting forever to get all the Pokemon on that list. Also, I wonder when PTD2 will come out. My guess is sometime in May, and hopefully it has 4-5 levels ready when it first comes out. When the first PTD came out it had four levels, so it seems kind of likely.
    You actually caught a Raikou in the wild? This is gonna sound like a kinda stupid question, but... What exactly did the popup message read? I know I'm never gonna find one, so I wanted to know at least that much. Really sucks that you lost it, though. I had caught a Shiny Doduo, but there was a problem with saving and I lost it.

I can't wait for the new update, either. I wonder how exactly the whole giving-us-the-legendary-birds thing will work? Will it work like how we get Aerodactyl, and we're given it after we beat the level having fulfilled some kind of criteria?

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Killer Tomato.

I beat Lt. Surge but it said that there was an error...i had to restart the entire chapter.......T_T

The code for my shiny missingNo trade: 14f6b759d8dfe9
    Last edited by Zero Kiryu; 22nd March 2012 at 8:58 PM.
    Wassup

So, anyone else psyched for the next update? Finally... the last levels, the legendary birds, Electabuzz, Mewtwo! And the next Mystery Gift is regular Mew!

Here's a handy little piece of information, BTW. On his blog, Sam stated that only four Pokémon will be obtainable only though SnD coins; Shiny Mew, Shiny Bulbasaur, Shiny Charmander, and Shiny Squirtle. Everything else will be available through other means eventually. And as of today, I can proudly state that I have all four of those. I had gotten a Shiny Bulbasaur in the Daily Gift ages ago, back before the prizes were reconfigured, and it spurred me to trade for the other two. And today, I traded four Shadow Legendaries for a Shiny Mew.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kiryu View Post
    Killer Tomato.

I beat Lt. Surge but it said that there was an error...i had to restart the entire chapter.......T_T

The code for my shiny missingNo trade: 14f6b759d8dfe9
    Welcome to the club!

You actually caught a Raikou in the wild? This is gonna sound like a kinda stupid question, but... What exactly did the popup message read? I know I'm never gonna find one, so I wanted to know at least that much. Really sucks that you lost it, though. I had caught a Shiny Doduo, but there was a problem with saving and I lost it.

I can't wait for the new update, either. I wonder how exactly the whole giving-us-the-legendary-birds thing will work? Will it work like how we get Aerodactyl, and we're given it after we beat the level having fulfilled some kind of criteria?
    The box said, "A legendary Pokemon has appeared!" Its the same as shinys, b ut it replaces Shiny with ledgendary.

So, anyone else psyched for the next update? Finally... the last levels, the legendary birds, Electabuzz, Mewtwo! And the next Mystery Gift is regular Mew!

Here's a handy little piece of information, BTW. On his blog, Sam stated that only four Pokémon will be obtainable only though SnD coins; Shiny Mew, Shiny Bulbasaur, Shiny Charmander, and Shiny Squirtle. Everything else will be available through other means eventually. And as of today, I can proudly state that I have all four of those. I had gotten a Shiny Bulbasaur in the Daily Gift ages ago, back before the prizes were reconfigured, and it spurred me to trade for the other two. And today, I traded four Shadow Legendaries for a Shiny Mew.
    Yeah, I'm not sure how the legendarys will work. Maybe like Kyogre, except the bar can eventually get red and you can catch it. Although unlike Kyogre who got his own level, these would just have to be at the end of the level and there would have to be waves, because we have to get Electribuzz.

Also, is there going to be a certain order we have to do these in? I think that they will all have a separate chapter were you can do them in any order you please, except the final level which will be in Chapter 7.

I'm also curious how the shiny forms for the legendarys will work. Will they be like Mew/The Starters or will they have a regular percentage of being shiny at random? If its the second one, another question comes up. Will the legendarys be there every time we play the level, even after we catch them?

So many questions....
    No sig. Deal with it.

Don't read this if you want to find the code yourself! (Mew)

340rm3n4
    Wassup

Killer tomato. The worst kind of tomato. It tastes awful.

I play this game once in a while. Currently stuck at that damn Fuschia gym. I can handle it at first, but once Arbok and Sandslash start showing up, I'm screwed. If I try to take them out, I end up getting to close to Muk and get myself taken out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid1997 View Post
    Killer tomato. The worst kind of tomato. It tastes awful.

I play this game once in a while. Currently stuck at that damn Fuschia gym. I can handle it at first, but once Arbok and Sandslash start showing up, I'm screwed. If I try to take them out, I end up getting to close to Muk and get myself taken out.
    Muk won't be a problem if you use Poison-types and Magneton to beat the level. They're immune to Muk's Gas. I recommend using stuff like Gengar with Psychic, Venusaur with SolarBeam (for the Sandslash), Tentacruel with Hydro Pump, Magneton with Flash Cannon, maybe another Gengar with Psychic, and a Golbat with Whirlwind, placed near the candy. Decently leveled, such a team will make quick work of the level. The giant Muk don't need to be KO'd. They don't take the candy. And I know all this from experience, as I've just told you the team I myself used to beat the level.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Muk won't be a problem if you use Poison-types and Magneton to beat the level. They're immune to Muk's Gas. I recommend using stuff like Gengar with Psychic, Venusaur with SolarBeam (for the Sandslash), Tentacruel with Hydro Pump, Magneton with Flash Cannon, maybe another Gengar with Psychic, and a Golbat with Whirlwind, placed near the candy. Decently leveled, such a team will make quick work of the level. The giant Muk don't need to be KO'd. They don't take the candy. And I know all this from experience, as I've just told you the team I myself used to beat the level.
    Well 2 things.
    1. How do you get a magneton? we could trade between us.
    2. Same with gengar. I have 2 accounts so i can get the gengars through myself.

My team: http://i.imgur.com/ULn0k.png

(no homo >_>)

I am going to level them up to the current level cap so they will be so much stronger.
    Wassup

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kiryu View Post
    Well 2 things.
    1. How do you get a magneton? we could trade between us.
    2. Same with gengar. I have 2 accounts so i can get the gengars through myself.

My team: http://i.imgur.com/ULn0k.png

(no homo >_>)

I am going to level them up to the current level cap so they will be so much stronger.
    It's currently impossible to get a regular Magnemite or Magneton without trading or adopting through SnD coins. You can, however, get a Shiny Magnemite by beating the Celadon Gym Challenge level.

As for Gengar, just put the Haunter up for trade and take it back down again. Once you check your Pokémon, it'll have automatically evolved into a Gengar.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I can't wait for this update any longer. I'm tiered of grinding. I need something new.
    No sig. Deal with it.

I am greatly displeased. The other day, I come home from school and log in to my PTD account. I notice that the number of Pokémon in my main profile is a bit lower than what it was. I go in and discover to my horror that many of my Shiny Pokémon and my Shadow Entei are gone. I go into the trade center and see most of the missing Pokémon have been put up for trade! Clearly someone had hacked my account, and I caught them in the act of trying to trade my stuff to their account. Quickly, I took down everything the hacker had put up for trade and changed my password, but the damage had been done. In my account were two level 20 Machop and an assortment of level 1s that were certainly not there before. After looking at everything, I realized what was missing- my Shiny Venusaur, Shiny Charizard, Shiny Blastoise, and Shadow Entei. Thankfully, everything else, including my Shiny Mew, was still there. The hacker tried to make off with the following (they're all Shiny), in addition to what he/she actually got away with: Rapidash, Venomoth, Snorlax, Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Omastar, Seadra, Weezing, Cloyster, and Mew. Had I not logged on when I did, they very likely would have gotten them, too. It's probably my fault; ever since I traded for the Shiny Mew, I've been bragging about it nonstop. The hacker likely had targeted my Mew initially, then once they got in my account, saw my Shinies and got greedy.

If you are out there, whoever hacked my account, and you read this, I'm giving you a chance to come clean and reverse the damage. Go to this (14f7cb29e3df0d) trade ID and trade back the Pokémon you stole from me, and the matter will be closed.

I can't wait for this update any longer. I'm tiered of grinding. I need something new.
    Yeah, same here. It should be a good update, though, hopefully worth the wait.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I have deleted so. Many. Shadow. Pokemon! I never use them! They take far too long to train!
    Really looking foreward to the update too. Even though PTD is that game I usually only plays at school during classes when I don't pay attention

I am greatly displeased. The other day, I come home from school and log in to my PTD account. I notice that the number of Pokémon in my main profile is a bit lower than what it was. I go in and discover to my horror that many of my Shiny Pokémon and my Shadow Entei are gone. I go into the trade center and see most of the missing Pokémon have been put up for trade! Clearly someone had hacked my account, and I caught them in the act of trying to trade my stuff to their account. Quickly, I took down everything the hacker had put up for trade and changed my password, but the damage had been done. In my account were two level 20 Machop and an assortment of level 1s that were certainly not there before. After looking at everything, I realized what was missing- my Shiny Venusaur, Shiny Charizard, Shiny Blastoise, and Shadow Entei. Thankfully, everything else, including my Shiny Mew, was still there. The hacker tried to make off with the following (they're all Shiny), in addition to what he/she actually got away with: Rapidash, Venomoth, Snorlax, Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Omastar, Seadra, Weezing, Cloyster, and Mew. Had I not logged on when I did, they very likely would have gotten them, too. It's probably my fault; ever since I traded for the Shiny Mew, I've been bragging about it nonstop. The hacker likely had targeted my Mew initially, then once they got in my account, saw my Shinies and got greedy.

If you are out there, whoever hacked my account, and you read this, I'm giving you a chance to come clean and reverse the damage. Go to this (14f7cb29e3df0d) trade ID and trade back the Pokémon you stole from me, and the matter will be closed.

Yeah, same here. It should be a good update, though, hopefully worth the wait.
    Wow, that really sucks. Sorry about that, especially your shiny starters and shadow Entei.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I have deleted so. Many. Shadow. Pokemon! I never use them! They take far too long to train!
    Really looking foreward to the update too. Even though PTD is that game I usually only plays at school during classes when I don't pay attention
    You should just put the shadow Pokemon up for trade, maybe you'll get something good for them.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Wow, that really sucks. Sorry about that, especially your shiny starters and shadow Entei.
    Thanks. Fortunately, I have a full set of Shiny starters again.

On that note, with me obtaining a Shiny Drowzee and a Shiny Electabuzz today, and with the evolving of aforementioned Drowzee, I have finally recorded every obtainable Shiny in the Pokédex! Obviously, the only ones I don't have Shiny are pretty much everything that isn't listed in the Pokédex (with the exception of Missingno.) and Mewtwo.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Victory Road is a great place to train my team!

It's currently impossible to get a regular Magnemite or Magneton without trading or adopting through SnD coins. You can, however, get a Shiny Magnemite by beating the Celadon Gym Challenge level.

As for Gengar, just put the Haunter up for trade and take it back down again. Once you check your Pokémon, it'll have automatically evolved into a Gengar.
    wow so you dont even have to trade? nice. alakazam here i come >
    Wassup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast