Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 254

Thread: Funniest anime scene you've ever seen

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I probably would have if I'd never seen an echii anime before in my life. As it stands, my answer is a resounding no. Dodgeball scene earns my approval however.

    Postin' One Piece

    "I can't understand your words."

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLinksoul View Post
    If it's Yuru Yuri you want, it's Kyouko Toshino you get.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXWFGv6uNkg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqiNkBe_ee8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APdjD...eature=related

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Words cannot describe how much I love that scene.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    This scene from Sailor Moon is so funny.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6iaObu4Cj0

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Oh man, this scene. Probably my favourite bit in the whole series.

    Quote Originally Posted by RLinksoul View Post
    Jeezus crepes do they always talk that fast?
    If I had a decent clip of The Tatami Galaxy, this would be where I'd link you to it.

    The worst game of catch you're ever likely to see.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

    I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Flying in the sky.
    Posts
    157

    Default

    When Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-sama speaks English.
    ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrr6Dhm84P0
    Last edited by Synthesia; 21st March 2012 at 10:15 PM.
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2mybtrp.png[/IMG]


        Spoiler:- Credits :

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    This scene from Sailor Moon is so funny.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6iaObu4Cj0

    Since the subject of Sailor Moon came up, I almost feel obligated to post this.
    Are you a fan of Magical Girls?
    Share your love of Sailor Moon, Precure, Madoka Magica and all your favorite defenders of love and justice at Magical Girl Cafe!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    I see your Azumanga Daioh and raise you... more Nichijou!

    This one too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesia View Post
    When Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-sama speaks English.
    ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrr6Dhm84P0
    That one girl's reaction was adorable.

    Quote Originally Posted by RLinksoul View Post
    Since the subject of Sailor Moon came up, I almost feel obligated to post this.
    "Interesting... To make a metaphor out of the theory of relativity and pudding..."

    THAT ****ING LINE.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    Another funny Sailor Moon scene.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S3d_cTW6xw

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Someone please find me a funnier video from that series. If that's the best this show's got then... I dunno. Doesn't hold a candle to Nichijou.

    And now some Ore no Imouto
    Are you a fan of Magical Girls?
    Share your love of Sailor Moon, Precure, Madoka Magica and all your favorite defenders of love and justice at Magical Girl Cafe!

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLinksoul View Post
    Someone please find me a funnier video from that series. If that's the best this show's got then... I dunno. Doesn't hold a candle to Nichijou.
    I agreeeeeeeeeee.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    606

    Default

    How could I forget the best scene in the history of all anime ever? For shame. This scene pretty much sold me on this entire series.
    Are you a fan of Magical Girls?
    Share your love of Sailor Moon, Precure, Madoka Magica and all your favorite defenders of love and justice at Magical Girl Cafe!

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I freaking love the Nichibros, I've said before and I'll say it again, I personally think it's better than Nichijou purely because there wasn't a single scene in that show that didn't make me laugh, where as there were a couple of scenes in Nichijou that I didn't find funny, of course that doesn't mean I don't like Nichijou, because I freaking love it as well.

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBurt9KIdoY
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 27th March 2012 at 7:45 AM.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Mine has to be this luffy and boa hancock scene.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjkJj...eature=related
    Pokemon White Friend Code:
    1421 1856 2519

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    From Card Captor Sakura, why you should never let Kero do your math homework.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGlMKspE66c

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I freaking love the Nichibros, I've said before and I'll say it again, I personally think it's better than Nichijou purely because there wasn't a single scene in that show that didn't make me laugh, where as there were a couple of scenes in Nichijou that I didn't find funny, of course that doesn't mean I don't like Nichijou, because I freaking love it as well.

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBurt9KIdoY
    How manly. The show enforces "boys" in the title so much.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    From Card Captor Sakura, why you should never let Kero do your math homework.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGlMKspE66c
    I love how the answers were both right and wrong at the same time. Kero's a boss.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    How manly. The show enforces "boys" in the title so much.
    No, no, no, there are no men, or boys, only bros.
    Yes, I know that makes no sense.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    No, no, no, there are no men, or boys, only bros.
    Yes, I know that makes no sense.
    They don't seem that "bro-ish" They pick on each other more than be bros.


    Another funny scene is the manga scene from Fooly Cooly. I don't even need to link it, you guys know what I'm talking about.
    Fun fact: The man responsible for the manga scene in both episodes 1 and 6 was none other than Hiroyuki Imaishi, director of Gurren Lagann and Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    They don't seem that "bro-ish" They pick on each other more than be bros.
    Being a bro is all about picking on each other, it's all in good fun, at least that's how being a bro works in Australia.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    No, no, no, there are no men, or boys, only bros.
    Yes, I know that makes no sense.
    I should have used the blue text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Being a bro is all about picking on each other, it's all in good fun, at least that's how being a bro works in Australia.
    That sums up Luigi's treatment compared to Mario perfectly.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    From Azumanga Daioh, a drunk Nyamo teaching the girls about the bird and the bees:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFRmwQ_T23s

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    From Azumanga Daioh, a drunk Nyamo teaching the girls about the bird and the bees:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFRmwQ_T23s
    I absolutely love this scene.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,298

    Default

    I'm gonna save watching that Azumanga Daioh post for when I watch the series if it's so funny. My friend ordered the DVDs online but Amazon is being slow as **** and it's almost taken 4 months to get here.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I've see a lot of funny scenes in Naruto, for example when he drank spoiled milk in the 3rd episode of TV-1
    There were also some really funny fillers in the 1st season which are actually worth watching several times

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •