Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More

Default The Office of Shinies, Events, and More

Welcome to the Office of Shinies, Events, and More!

Important Information:
    5th Gen - White FC: 0862-5192-2152, OT: Jon, ID: 50169
    4th Gen – Diamond FC: 0389-0840-2514 ID: 16327
    4th Gen – Soul Silver FC: unavailable until sometime this weekend
    For now, I do not have access to my 4th Gen games and hopefully will update shop w/ 4th Gen info and Pokes by this weekend.

(6/3/12) Update: Due to having to deal with other very important things, I unfortunately will be closing my shop because I simply do not have any time to run it anymore. For all pending trades still, I will try to get them done sometime this week or next week. For people that I still have trades with, if you can PM/VM me about our pending trade, then we should be able to set up a time and day soon to get it completed.

Rules:
        Spoiler:- Rules:

Spoiler:- Services:

Spoiler:- Pending Trades:

Spoiler:- Whitelist:

Spoiler:- Blacklist:

Spoiler:- Trophy Case:

Spoiler:- Credits I Owe:

Important Labels Regarding Pokes:
    UT - Untouched
    BT - Barely Touched (still same Lv. but gained a little exp.)
    T - Touched

Offer of the Week: 4/1 - 4/8

Han Jiu's Pikachu UT Lv. 50
    OT: (in Korean, Event), ID: 02011
    Naughty Nature, Ability: Static
    Moves: Volt Tackle/Iron Tail/Quick Attack/Thunderbolt
    Classic Ribbon/Cherish Ball

For this week (4/1 - 4/8), if our trade involves any UT Event or UT Shiny Flawless Pokes that you are trading to me, I'll gladly add this Pikachu for free in our trade upon your request.

Offers: (All Pokes are on 5th Gen Unless Noted Otherwise)
    - Pokes on 4th Gen Can be Transferred to 5th Gen Upon Request

New Additions: (since 3/27)
        Spoiler:- New Additions:

Events:
        Spoiler:- Events:

Spoiler:- Flawless Events:

Shiny/Shiny Flawless:
        Spoiler:- Shiny:

Spoiler:- Shiny Flawless:

Spoiler:- Shiny Flawless Legendaries:

EV Trained Flawless Pokes:
    Through a combination of EV training some of the Flawless Pokes from my shop and also obtaining EV trained Pokes in trades, here is my current list of EV trained Flawless Pokes.
    Notes: The Pokes that I have EV trained were trained with Pokerus (as I was so lucky to obtain it in 4th Gen in a random encounter ). Also, the Pokes I have EV trained myself are not at Lv. 100, but if you wish for it to be Lv. 100 give me a few days (to thrash the E4, etc.) for your desired Poke.

Spoiler:- EV Trained Shiny Flawless Pokes:

DW Events/Pokes:
        Spoiler:- DW Events/Pokes:

Legends:
        Spoiler:- Legends:

Wants: Preferably UT
        Spoiler:- Wants:
    Last edited by joffice; 4th June 2012 at 9:00 AM.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

Trade Shop now open! Thanks mods!
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

I can give SPR2012 Zekrom for a EVing my Pokemon. I can also give a shiny Sawsbuck (T), a few good items (Master Ball, Power Items, and Life Orb).

I need about five Pokemon EV'd, I'll PM you everything.

i can offer redistributal clones of a shiny ut docile carvanha with pkrs, a ut mild shiny charmander, and a mild level 100 hadou mew with flamethrower, psychic, ice beam and thunder
    White FC: 0218 4801 0967

640/649 pokemon in my White PC

Looking for

shinies:

Hey congrats on the shop! I can help you clone every so often if you want! . Just give me a VM/PM and ill reply as soon as possible! Also im interested in your shiny hoothoot! Ill offer any shiny in my sig
    Shinies:Lvl 45 UT shellder,UT Drifloon lvl 22,Lvl 32 stoutland,Lvl 100 rayquaza,Lvl 100 Absol,Lvl 55 Cresellia,Lvl 100 shaymin,Lvl 42 Charizard, Lvl 40 Latias UT,Lvl 100 Arcanine,LVL 1 MareepUT,Lvl 59 Rapidash,Lvl 100 Porygon-Z,Lvl 100 Giratina,lvl 100 Palkia,UT Sandile lvl 15,lvl 1 zorua UT,lvl 1 UT snivy,lvl 37 houndoom LT, lvl 1 UT rotom, Lvl 39 UT medicham,Lvl 1 UT Charmander,Lvl 1 Shiny DW Goldeen,lvl 42 UT terrakion,Lvl 8 UT Audino,Lvl 1 UT Manaphy,Lvl 5 Jirachi,Lvl 1 Shuckle UT,Lvl 1 Tepig UT,Lvl 1 growlith UT, Lvl 23 Klink UT,Lvl 1 Larvesta UT,Lvl 1 TotodileUT,Lvl 40 Latios LT,Lvl 70 Landerous UT,Lvl 1 UT Rufflett,Lvl 42 UT Virizion,Lvl 1 UT Wailmer UT,Lvl 1 Plusle&Minun UT,Lvl 1 Deerling UT,Lvl 3 Shinx UT,Lvl 15 UT Pansear

Quote Originally Posted by danoobna View Post
    i can offer redistributal clones of a shiny ut docile carvanha with pkrs, a ut mild shiny charmander, and a mild level 100 hadou mew with flamethrower, psychic, ice beam and thunder
    Are they legit and what Pokes are you interested in return?

Quote Originally Posted by Infernape Rulez View Post
    I can give SPR2012 Zekrom for a EVing my Pokemon. I can also give a shiny Sawsbuck (T), a few good items (Master Ball, Power Items, and Life Orb).

I need about five Pokemon EV'd, I'll PM you everything.
    Replied via PM

Quote Originally Posted by EvilClone13 View Post
    Hey congrats on the shop! I can help you clone every so often if you want! . Just give me a VM/PM and ill reply as soon as possible! Also im interested in your shiny hoothoot! Ill offer any shiny in my sig
    Thanks! I'm interested in the UT Shiny Rufflet in exchange for the Hoothoot. However, I'm probably unable to trade tonight due to a lot of schoolwork. Can you trade sometime tomorrow?

From research, they all look legit, if you find out they are not legit, i'll do a tradeback

I'm interested in Carlita's Hydreigon, WISHMKR Jirachi, and the shiny torchic

Looking for

shinies:

From research, they all look legit, if you find out they are not legit, i'll do a tradeback

I'm interested in Carlita's Hydreigon, WISHMKR Jirachi, and the shiny torchic
    I'll only take the offer for the UT Carvanha since I already have a Charmander and the Mew is T. You can choose one of the three pokemon that you wanted for the Carvanha.

Hey congrats on the shop!!! PM me whenever you want to do our trade/get some clones. Also kind of interested in the cottonee perhaps.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Quote Originally Posted by KiltedTrainer View Post
    Hey congrats on the shop!!! PM me whenever you want to do our trade/get some clones. Also kind of interested in the cottonee perhaps.
    Thanks! and you can offer any shiny I do not have for the Cottonee if you decide to trade for it and I will most likely accept the offer.

I'm interested in your WSHMKR Jirachi. And what are the ivs of the Audino?
    I can offer flawless shiny daramuka, flawless shiny vulpix or a flawless shiny elekid. All UT

FC X: 4682-9215-4009

Hey, I'm in love with that flawless shiny torchic. You interested in a shiny lv 100 giratina or a shiny lv 40 milotic (in masterball)? I can also offer the new Zekrom in any nature, the mewtwo in any nature, and a quiet v-create victini (all UT).
    Free Legit Events!
        Spoiler:- FREE POKEMON:

I have tons of events on file, If you file trade PM me.

I have over 200 Korean and GBA events on file.

Hello there, I'm very interested in your naughty shiny virizion. Sadly, all shinies I have are touched and have expired pokerus, but maybe you'd still like one of these:

-Mild Wigglytuff, lv. 80, m
    -Lonely Bellossom, lv. 80, f
    -Naive Jumpluff, lv. 60, f
    -Modest Houndoom, lv. 72, m
    -Calm Lanturn, lv. 72, m
    -Mild Camerupt, lv. 72, f
    -Jolly Gyarados, lv. 30 UT, f
    -Jolly Pidgeot, lv. 78, f

(Note that they were all transferred from 4th gen, so their names are in capital letters.)
    3DS friendcode: 3866 8754 9195

(feel free to add me, if you do send me your code as well please...)

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    I'm interested in your WSHMKR Jirachi. And what are the ivs of the Audino?
    I can offer flawless shiny daramuka, flawless shiny vulpix or a flawless shiny elekid. All UT
    I'm not sure about the actual IV's of the Audino since I encountered it at Lv. 8 but its IV range is 7-18/18-29/0-2/5-17/3-15/25-31

And I'm very interested in all three shiny flawless Pokes that you offered and can I please get the abilities of the Darumaka and Vulpix so I can choose which one to trade for the WSHMKR Jirachi.

Quote Originally Posted by EoTN View Post
    Hey, I'm in love with that flawless shiny torchic. You interested in a shiny lv 100 giratina or a shiny lv 40 milotic (in masterball)? I can also offer the new Zekrom in any nature, the mewtwo in any nature, and a quiet v-create victini (all UT).
    Hmm, I already have a SPR2012 Zekrom arriving to my shop next week but I would trade for it if you could get me an adamant one. However, the Shiny Flawless Torchic is touched (From Lv.5 to Lv.10) and I do not know what the current EV spread is since I obtained it in a trade. Let me know if you're still interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganieda View Post
    Hello there, I'm very interested in your naughty shiny virizion. Sadly, all shinies I have are touched and have expired pokerus, but maybe you'd still like one of these:

-Mild Wigglytuff, lv. 80, m
    -Lonely Bellossom, lv. 80, f
    -Naive Jumpluff, lv. 60, f
    -Modest Houndoom, lv. 72, m
    -Calm Lanturn, lv. 72, m
    -Mild Camerupt, lv. 72, f
    -Jolly Gyarados, lv. 30 UT, f
    -Jolly Pidgeot, lv. 78, f

(Note that they were all transferred from 4th gen, so their names are in capital letters.)
    Don't worry its alright. The Virizion is also touched too so its a fair trade. I'm interested to trade for something except the Gyarados if the original OT for any of the Pokes you listed above are yours and if they're legit. If not, we can still work out a deal for the Virizion.

I have a FLAWLESS VGC2012 Larvitar for trade
    I'm interested in the:
    DW Dratini with extreme speed
    Charmander
    Rotom
    World 2011Scrafty

So have a look at my shop and pm if anything Interests you
    Pal Safari:
    3DS FC: 4768-7772-4721
    I can EV train ANY pokemon for you in less than 1 hour, from the moment you send it to me, PM if interested

Here's my XY Trade Shop have a look and see if there i anything you like:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-centre1

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicated92 View Post
    I have a FLAWLESS VGC2012 Larvitar for trade
    I'm interested in the:
    DW Dratini with extreme speed
    Charmander
    Rotom
    World 2011Scrafty

So have a look at my shop and pm if anything Interests you
    replied via PM

Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    I'm not sure about the actual IV's of the Audino since I encountered it at Lv. 8 but its IV range is 7-18/18-29/0-2/5-17/3-15/25-31

And I'm very interested in all three shiny flawless Pokes that you offered and can I please get the abilities of the Darumaka and Vulpix so I can choose which one to trade for the WSHMKR Jirachi.
    hustle & drought

FC X: 4682-9215-4009

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    hustle & drought
    Alright, so does the Vulpix for Jirachi sound good. And are you still interested in the Audino?

right now, i'm interested in your shiny torchich for my shiny carvanha, but i might change my mind

Looking for

shinies:

right now, i'm interested in your shiny torchich for my shiny carvanha, but i might change my mind
    Alright, info of the Torchic is that its T from Lv. 5 to Lv. 10 w/ an unknown EV spread since I obtained it in a trade. Let me know when you make up your mind on which Poke you want so I could try to get it cloned as soon as possible.

I'm looking for a Shiny Blastoise.

Will trade shiny : ;643; ;644; ;646;
    White FC: 3568-6356-6663

Always looking for a trade

Quote Originally Posted by pokegatherer View Post
    I'm looking for a Shiny Blastoise.

Will trade shiny : ;643; ;644; ;646;
    Sorry, I don't have a shiny from its evolution line. I'm sure there's plenty of other shops here that do though.

Allrighty just let me know when you want to trade hoot hoot for rufflet!
    Shinies:Lvl 45 UT shellder,UT Drifloon lvl 22,Lvl 32 stoutland,Lvl 100 rayquaza,Lvl 100 Absol,Lvl 55 Cresellia,Lvl 100 shaymin,Lvl 42 Charizard, Lvl 40 Latias UT,Lvl 100 Arcanine,LVL 1 MareepUT,Lvl 59 Rapidash,Lvl 100 Porygon-Z,Lvl 100 Giratina,lvl 100 Palkia,UT Sandile lvl 15,lvl 1 zorua UT,lvl 1 UT snivy,lvl 37 houndoom LT, lvl 1 UT rotom, Lvl 39 UT medicham,Lvl 1 UT Charmander,Lvl 1 Shiny DW Goldeen,lvl 42 UT terrakion,Lvl 8 UT Audino,Lvl 1 UT Manaphy,Lvl 5 Jirachi,Lvl 1 Shuckle UT,Lvl 1 Tepig UT,Lvl 1 growlith UT, Lvl 23 Klink UT,Lvl 1 Larvesta UT,Lvl 1 TotodileUT,Lvl 40 Latios LT,Lvl 70 Landerous UT,Lvl 1 UT Rufflett,Lvl 42 UT Virizion,Lvl 1 UT Wailmer UT,Lvl 1 Plusle&Minun UT,Lvl 1 Deerling UT,Lvl 3 Shinx UT,Lvl 15 UT Pansear

Quote Originally Posted by EvilClone13 View Post
    Allrighty just let me know when you want to trade hoot hoot for rufflet!
    Replied via PM .

I'll get you an adamant event zekrom for the torchic, but can't trade this week
    Free Legit Events!
        Spoiler:- FREE POKEMON:

I have tons of events on file, If you file trade PM me.

I have over 200 Korean and GBA events on file.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast