Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 555

Thread: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze View Post
    Yep, a good little project lol and yeah for sure, just vm/pm me when youre ready ill be on xD
    Alright, will do
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't trip dawg
    Posts
    201

    Default

    im interested in ur eurogamer lucario i can offef year of dragon bagon and horsea

    Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

    User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    im interested in ur eurogamer lucario i can offef year of dragon bagon and horsea
    Alright, I can do that trade if the Pokes are legit. Do you know who was the previous owner of the Poke or if you are the OT? And are you interested in anything else in my shop because I'm interested in both Pokes.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't trip dawg
    Posts
    201

    Default

    yes they're legit idk the owner and ill give 1 to u as donation

    Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

    User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Space Center Deoxys (Shiny) - UT Lv. 70 Modest w/ Pokerus

    CMT.

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    yes they're legit idk the owner and ill give 1 to u as donation
    Alright, cool. I can trade the Lucario for those two. However, I can't trade right now though but hopefully in a couple of hours if you are still online.

    Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Space Center Deoxys (Shiny) - UT Lv. 70 Modest w/ Pokerus

    CMT.
    I obtained the Deoxys in a trade yesterday from another trader here and to my knowledge it's legit but some of its moves are altered (I don't know if its due to pal park issues or the original owner just changed the moveset).
    Full info on Deoxys:

    Modest Nature
    11/22/11
    Hoenn
    Apparently arrived at Lv. 70 after a long travel through time
    Loves to eat

    Moves: Psycho Boost/Calm Mind/Hyper Beam
    Last edited by joffice; 18th March 2012 at 1:31 PM.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't trip dawg
    Posts
    201

    Default

    I would like the shiny space c deoxys offering shiny flawless kyogre

    Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

    User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    I would like the shiny space c deoxys offering shiny flawless kyogre
    Is this added to the Lucario/Year of the Dragon trade or did you take back the offer and offered that instead. Oh yeah and full info on Deoxys is on my last post. If you are still interested let me know.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    I obtained the Deoxys in a trade yesterday from another trader here and to my knowledge it's legit but some of its moves are altered (I don't know if its due to pal park issues or the original owner just changed the moveset).
    Full info on Deoxys:

    Modest Nature
    11/22/11
    Hoenn
    Apparently arrived at Lv. 70 after a long travel through time
    Loves to eat

    Moves: Psycho Boost/Calm Mind/Hyper Beam
    Hmm, who did you get it from?

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Hmm, who did you get it from?
    Replied via PM
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    brazil,rio grande do sul.
    Posts
    1

    Default

    NEED: larvitar 31 ivs in atack,defense and special defense nature:adamant ability :sandstream or staryu 31 ivs in special atack and speed nature:modest ability:natural cure.

    i offer these:garchomp level 100 31 ivs in atack and defense,nature adamant ability:sand veil.or yourself ask one that you want.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    on the moon
    Posts
    3

    Default

    would really like your Dw bulbasaur, Dw ablility shiney vulpix, and almia darkari. willing to maybe trade with out the shiney vulpix but this is what i would be willing to trade for.
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,
    Constantly looking for things I don't yet have . Check out my trade shop!

    [CENTER]
    Please click my dragon she doesn't die D: ^

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thaislex View Post
    would really like your Dw bulbasaur, Dw ablility shiney vulpix, and almia darkari. willing to maybe trade with out the shiney vulpix but this is what i would be willing to trade for.
    Replied in your shop


    Quote Originally Posted by Devil lagiacrus View Post
    NEED: larvitar 31 ivs in atack,defense and special defense nature:adamant ability :sandstream or staryu 31 ivs in special atack and speed nature:modest ability:natural cure.

    i offer these:garchomp level 100 31 ivs in atack and defense,nature adamant ability:sand veil.or yourself ask one that you want.
    Sorry I don't have those Pokes in my shop
    Last edited by joffice; 18th March 2012 at 5:28 PM.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't trip dawg
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    Is this added to the Lucario/Year of the Dragon trade or did you take back the offer and offered that instead. Oh yeah and full info on Deoxys is on my last post. If you are still interested let me know.
    no the trade is kyogre for deoxys
    2 dragon for lucario

    Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

    User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    on the moon
    Posts
    3

    Default

    alright cool!
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,
    Constantly looking for things I don't yet have . Check out my trade shop!

    [CENTER]
    Please click my dragon she doesn't die D: ^

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Hey whats up man.
    I was really interested in this guy:

    Dratini – UT Lv. 1 Adamant Flawless w/ Marvel Scale and Extremespeed


    Please take a look at this post to see if theres anything your interested in:

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post13808491

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    0

    Default

    WIN 2011 Celebi – UT Lv. 50 Calm (Unused for Event) for JPN lvl 79 Kryuem?
    Pokemon White FC: 2022-4455-4375

    I claim all Deoxys!!

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Im interested in your shiny near flawlessly pawinard. I have haloween bantee,dream world event mamoswine,spring2012 reshiram,shiny haxourus,shiny leafeon,and a shiny pidgey nicked named safari. The event pokemon are untouched
    3DS FC: 0387-9029-8820
    http://pokerock4.deviantart.com/
    ]

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    on the moon
    Posts
    3

    Default

    that's fine and i can wait
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,
    Constantly looking for things I don't yet have . Check out my trade shop!

    [CENTER]
    Please click my dragon she doesn't die D: ^

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    no the trade is kyogre for deoxys
    2 dragon for lucario
    Sorry the Deoxys is under investigation in the hack-check thread and it's probably going to turn out as a hack. I've removed it from my shop now but we can still trade the 2 Year of the Dragons for Lucario.

    Quote Originally Posted by thaislex View Post
    alright cool!
    Replied in your shop

    Quote Originally Posted by ElxlceL View Post
    Hey whats up man.
    I was really interested in this guy:

    Dratini – UT Lv. 1 Adamant Flawless w/ Marvel Scale and Extremespeed


    Please take a look at this post to see if theres anything your interested in:

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post13808491
    I'm interested in the Shiny Near-Flawless Jolly Croagunk (OT: Sky) if it is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by drock55555 View Post
    WIN 2011 Celebi – UT Lv. 50 Calm (Unused for Event) for JPN lvl 79 Kryuem?
    Sorry I would have to decline as the Kyurem is T. Did you have anything else to offer though?

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerock4 View Post
    Im interested in your shiny near flawlessly pawinard. I have haloween bantee,dream world event mamoswine,spring2012 reshiram,shiny haxourus,shiny leafeon,and a shiny pidgey nicked named safari. The event pokemon are untouched
    Can I get more info on the haxorus and leafeon please?
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Sure is.
    VM me so we can trade?

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thaislex View Post
    that's fine and i can wait
    Alright, I'll VM you sometime early this week and put you on the pending list for now so I don't forget.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElxlceL View Post
    Sure is.
    VM me so we can trade?
    I actually have a Dratini ready and can trade as soon as possible and you don't mind if the Dratini is cloned right?
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post

    I actually have a Dratini ready and can trade as soon as possible and you don't mind if the Dratini is cloned right?
    yeah no worries bro.
    MY FC is: 0733-7551-6656

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    50

    Default

    I have a VGC Larvitar. Interested in your Milos Island Tornadus – UT Lv. 70 Modest.
    Looking for 6IV Ditto. Have lots of events and some shinies (some of both are flawless/5IV). Message me and we can discuss

    FC:1950-9844-1837
    IGN:Zac

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElxlceL View Post
    yeah no worries bro.
    MY FC is: 0733-7551-6656
    Replied via VM

    Quote Originally Posted by hillyzac View Post
    I have a VGC Larvitar. Interested in your Milos Island Tornadus – UT Lv. 70 Modest.
    Yeah I can do that trade but can please get more info on the Larvitar such as its IV's, etc.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •