Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 555

Thread: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    594

    Default

    that little tepig seems cool. btw torchic is flawless
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    Yeah I can do that trade but can please get more info on the Larvitar such as its IV's, etc.
    Its Adamant, 9/5/25/4/9/25
    Looking for 6IV Ditto. Have lots of events and some shinies (some of both are flawless/5IV). Message me and we can discuss

    FC:1950-9844-1837
    IGN:Zac

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hillyzac View Post
    Its Adamant, 9/5/25/4/9/25
    Alright, cool. If you want to trade then it's a deal but I will not be able to trade for a few hours if that's okay with you. And I'll VM you later on when I'm ready to trade
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    Alright, cool. If you want to trade then it's a deal but I will not be able to trade for a few hours if that's okay with you. And I'll VM you later on when I'm ready to trade
    Sweet. Yeah, whatever time works for you.
    Looking for 6IV Ditto. Have lots of events and some shinies (some of both are flawless/5IV). Message me and we can discuss

    FC:1950-9844-1837
    IGN:Zac

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    dublin ireland
    Posts
    0

    Default

    CMT in my thread for
    Shiny Near-Flawless (except SpA) Pawniard Lv. 1
    OT: GLAROUG, ID: 33693
    Adamant Nature, Ability: Defiant
    Moves: Scratch/Pursuit/Sucker Punch


    Italy Summer Regigigas - UT Lv. 100 Bashful


    Please Join A great Website for All of us Pokemon Lovers http://forums.pokemonplus.net/

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinyunbreon View Post
    CMT in my thread for
    Shiny Near-Flawless (except SpA) Pawniard Lv. 1
    OT: GLAROUG, ID: 33693
    Adamant Nature, Ability: Defiant
    Moves: Scratch/Pursuit/Sucker Punch


    Italy Summer Regigigas - UT Lv. 100 Bashful
    Replied in your shop
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19

    Default

    My Haxorus is male lv.50 ability:rivarly. Moves:focus blast,dragon claw,dig,dragon pulse. Stats:att 174,def 109,sp att 89,sp def 99, speed 145,hp 163. Leafeon male lv.58 ability leaf guard. Moves: giga impact, giga drain, bite, energy ball. Stats: att 139, def 177, sp att 95, sp def 99, speed 150, hp 161
    3DS FC: 0387-9029-8820
    http://pokerock4.deviantart.com/
    ]

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    united states dallas tx.
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i would like DW charmander and offer vgc eevee t

    Thank You trickster44!!

    I'll give anyone who clicks the ralts and signs up a pick on a ut event legendary just message me after signing up with username you have on the other pokemon site and FC V gen and can arrange something speacil for IV

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerock4 View Post
    My Haxorus is male lv.50 ability:rivarly. Moves:focus blast,dragon claw,dig,dragon pulse. Stats:att 174,def 109,sp att 89,sp def 99, speed 145,hp 163. Leafeon male lv.58 ability leaf guard. Moves: giga impact, giga drain, bite, energy ball. Stats: att 139, def 177, sp att 95, sp def 99, speed 150, hp 161
    Sorry not that interested in those shinies. However, I am interested in the SPR2012 Reshiram and if you have any other UT Shiny Pokes I don't have (except the ones you listed and not NN), I'd trade the Pawniard for those two since the Pawniard for Reshiram seems like an unfair trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by gardevoir_blue View Post
    i would like DW charmander and offer vgc eevee t
    Sorry I am not interested because the VGC Eevee is T and also because I currently do not have a DW Charmander in my shop.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States, Illinois
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Hey, in response to your post over in our shop, I'd like both of these, but if you wanted to find a shiny/shiny flawless I could also give you to add to the trade, that'd be fine, too since the korean DW turtwig is pretty awesome.


    Shiny Near-Flawless (except SpA) Croagunk Lv. 1
    OT: Sky, ID: 45242
    Jolly Nature, Ability: Dry Skin
    Moves: ThunderPunch/Super Fang/Cross Chop/Ice Punch


    Korean DW Turtwig Lv. 10
    OT: (in Korean), ID: 45283
    Gentle Nature, Ability: Shell Armor
    Moves: Tackle/Withdraw/Absorb
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

    White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

    White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

    Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

    Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique


  11. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Offering flawless shiny daramuka, elekid, palkia, spirtomb, or near flawless pichu. All UT
    For WSHMKR Jirachi.

    FC X: 4682-9215-4009

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiltedTrainer View Post
    Hey, in response to your post over in our shop, I'd like both of these, but if you wanted to find a shiny/shiny flawless I could also give you to add to the trade, that'd be fine, too since the korean DW turtwig is pretty awesome.


    Shiny Near-Flawless (except SpA) Croagunk Lv. 1
    OT: Sky, ID: 45242
    Jolly Nature, Ability: Dry Skin
    Moves: ThunderPunch/Super Fang/Cross Chop/Ice Punch


    Korean DW Turtwig Lv. 10
    OT: (in Korean), ID: 45283
    Gentle Nature, Ability: Shell Armor
    Moves: Tackle/Withdraw/Absorb
    Replied in your shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    Offering flawless shiny daramuka, elekid, palkia, spirtomb, or near flawless pichu. All UT
    For WSHMKR Jirachi.
    If you accidentally lost the previous Jirachi I can replace it for anything if you want but if you still want to trade I'm interested in the Flawless Shiny Darumaka
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post

    If you accidentally lost the previous Jirachi I can replace it for anything if you want but if you still want to trade I'm interested in the Flawless Shiny Darumaka
    Yes, I lost it. I thought I had it still, but the one I did find in my box was some hacked Jirachi I got off the GTS x3

    If you'd like I'll give you a random ivs shiny for the trouble, and trade darumaka for your near flawless dratini.
    Shinies are Archen, Blitzle, Dwebble, Sawk, Sigilyph and Woobat

    FC X: 4682-9215-4009

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    Yes, I lost it. I thought I had it still, but the one I did find in my box was some hacked Jirachi I got off the GTS x3

    If you'd like I'll give you a random ivs shiny for the trouble, and trade darumaka for your near flawless dratini.
    Shinies are Archen, Blitzle, Dwebble, Sawk, Sigilyph and Woobat
    I'm interested in the Shiny Dwebble if that's not too much trouble for you and yeah I can trade the dratini for the darumaka
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    I'm interested in the Shiny Dwebble if that's not too much trouble for you and yeah I can trade the dratini for the darumaka
    The Dwebble it is,
    let me know when you'd like to trade.

    FC X: 4682-9215-4009

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    594

    Default

    u didnt reply to me (top post on the page)
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    The Dwebble it is,
    let me know when you'd like to trade.
    I can trade right now if you can cloneback like last time because even though I'm able to clone right now, I have to clone a few Pokes first for other trades before I can get to yours

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    u didnt reply to me (top post on the page)
    Oh, I'm sorry for not replying to you here, but I remember replying to you in your shop sometime yesterday since I have you on the pending list but let me know if I'm wrong
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    594

    Default

    i couldnt remember, i get so many offers a day. kk whats my side of the trade and i can trade soon.
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    i couldnt remember, i get so many offers a day. kk whats my side of the trade and i can trade soon.
    The trade was my UT Adamant Flawless Tepig Lv. 1 for your UT DW Torchic. However, I'm also interested in your UT Shiny Impish Flawless Gligar. You can choose anything from my shop for the Gligar if you want to add it to our trade. And I can't trade at the moment but I probably will be able to in about 30-45 min.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    594

    Default

    the uh flawless torchic maybe?
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    I can trade right now if you can cloneback like last time because even though I'm able to clone right now, I have to clone a few Pokes first for other trades before I can get to yours
    I can do that, I'll meet you in the room then.
    Unless you're really busy right now, then I can wait.

    FC X: 4682-9215-4009

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    the uh flawless torchic maybe?
    So just the Flawless Adamant Tepig for the DW Flawless Torchic? Alright, I'll VM you when I'm able to trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    I can do that, I'll meet you in the room then.
    Unless you're really busy right now, then I can wait.
    Yeah, I can meet you in the wi-fi room right now
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    594

    Default

    torchic and the other for my gligar and... that other pokemon.
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    torchic and the other for my gligar and... that other pokemon.
    Alright, I was confused for a second when you said flawless torchic because I thought you were talking about your DW torchic instead of the Shiny Torchic in my shop, right? XD. Yeah I can trade you the torchic and tepig for your two Pokes. However, the torchic has been trained 5 levels and I don't know the EV spread since I got it from a trade if that's okay with you.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    Alright, I was confused for a second when you said flawless torchic because I thought you were talking about your DW torchic instead of the Shiny Torchic in my shop, right? XD. Yeah I can trade you the torchic and tepig for your two Pokes. However, the torchic has been trained 5 levels and I don't know the EV spread since I got it from a trade if that's okay with you.
    kk. just fine for evs. i can check and reduce... i see ur comment to des, want me to clone them for u? i can do it in under 30 seconds.
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •