Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaorusquee's Trade Shop

Could you check my thread for your shiny Cresselia and Kyurem? Thanks!

Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

Your 10 Ani shiny Latios is hacked and the shiny Mattle HO OH please take them off ,trading and offering hacks is a violation against the rules jus like commenting a crime which is against nature

20307 Events ,and Continuing

Hey im very interested in your shiny flawless ducklett! Would you be interested in anything in my signiture(I have more incase you arnt
    Shinies:Lvl 45 UT shellder,UT Drifloon lvl 22,Lvl 32 stoutland,Lvl 100 rayquaza,Lvl 100 Absol,Lvl 55 Cresellia,Lvl 100 shaymin,Lvl 42 Charizard, Lvl 40 Latias UT,Lvl 100 Arcanine,LVL 1 MareepUT,Lvl 59 Rapidash,Lvl 100 Porygon-Z,Lvl 100 Giratina,lvl 100 Palkia,UT Sandile lvl 15,lvl 1 zorua UT,lvl 1 UT snivy,lvl 37 houndoom LT, lvl 1 UT rotom, Lvl 39 UT medicham,Lvl 1 UT Charmander,Lvl 1 Shiny DW Goldeen,lvl 42 UT terrakion,Lvl 8 UT Audino,Lvl 1 UT Manaphy,Lvl 5 Jirachi,Lvl 1 Shuckle UT,Lvl 1 Tepig UT,Lvl 1 growlith UT, Lvl 23 Klink UT,Lvl 1 Larvesta UT,Lvl 1 TotodileUT,Lvl 40 Latios LT,Lvl 70 Landerous UT,Lvl 1 UT Rufflett,Lvl 42 UT Virizion,Lvl 1 UT Wailmer UT,Lvl 1 Plusle&Minun UT,Lvl 1 Deerling UT,Lvl 3 Shinx UT,Lvl 15 UT Pansear

After all this about the Ho-oh, I do not want it. Can I get Ducklett Lv. 1 Timid female 31/24/31/31/31/31 instead?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    Well colosseum and XD pokemon were proven to have shiny checks on, ... if it's true I'd be interested to see what distant land pokemon can and can't be shiny.
    Please correct me if im wrong, but Colosseum doesnt have a shiny check and XD has it patched. I was talking to Kaph and he had said Colosseum didnt have the patch, and XD did.
    As for the list, confirmed legitimate shiny distant lands are Pokespot and Eevee.

I'm just genuinely interested at this point, rather than calling anything a hack, I'd like to see the thread where it says it. I haven't been able to relocate it, just the post by OmegaDonut on smogon which shows XD pokemon can't be shiny. I seem to recall in a thread by xfr on projectpokemon that normal GC colosseum pokemon couldn't be shiny also, but I remember Bond had a few issues with that so I'd go by his reasoning.

I've been a bit out of touch with this lately, do you have a link to anything on this? Thanks for letting me know about the pokespot pokes and eevee, that covers quite a few I guess. Bloody distant land always proving such a nuisance!

I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.
    I have well over 20000 event Pokémon,
    Including over 3000 on GBA saves.

If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)
    PokemonPlus (say I referred you please )

Hi,
    I'm interested in your:
    UT Shiny Shaymin
    UT Shiny Rayquaza

I can give you any of the 10 aniv pokemon (Flawless & UT) some jap events or random Flawless pokes !
    Looking for Shiny Legendaries & Event pokemon
    Got lots of Flawless Event & Regular Pokemon up for trade ! Also got almost every Item
    PM/VM for trades
    I live in The Netherlands (GMT +1)
    White FC: 1592 9860 0442

I apologize to everyone. I used pokecheck, and my 10th aniv shiny Celebi and my shiny Mattle Ho-oh were indeed hacked. However, my shiny 10th aniv Latios IS NOT a hack. Not only that, pokecheck found that he has never been cloned. He is one of a kind, and going into my trophy case, where he will be NFT. It was proven that 10th anivs can be shiny, but the likelihood is very, VERY rare. What happens is each game did a shiny check, and if it matched the PID would be regenerated ONCE. So, if you got two shiny seeds in a row, you ended up with a shiny 10th aniv. If you don't believe me, I can ask my sister to find the site again that tested that.

Also, over the next several days, I will be hack checking all pokemon I put up here, so please be patient with me.
    Last edited by kaorusquee; 28th March 2012 at 1:37 AM.
    View my trade shop here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop

English Black FC: 0948 4275 8925
    English White FC: 1163 7087 2919

That's a HACK, all 10 ANIV has a SID of 0, yours doesn't.

Here is the only legal (I say legal because the OT of the pokemon is unknown therefore you can't tell if its legit) 10 ANIV Shiny Pokemon on Pokecheck.

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/fvl4w4.png[/IMG]

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

I suppose we will have to agree to disagree. Since it passed pokecheck, I am going to continue to say it's legit. Besides, I am not trading it, so what does it matter to you?
    Do you have proof that all SIDs are set to zero, and why did it pass pokecheck if it had an illegal SID?

lol if you think pokecheck is 100% perfect then I will stop discussing about this, I can easily show you hacks that will pass Pokecheck with green all around. My proof? If you knew anything about the events it's that they ALL have a SID of 0.

It doesn't matter to me, I just want to educate you on the matter but if you want to ignore it w/e, I showed you a legal Shiny Latios for you to take anyways.

PS: MAT Pokemon are legit if you even knew who Bond697 is, his Pokemon are just valueless since he gives them for free on Pokecheck
    Last edited by FILIP22; 28th March 2012 at 2:20 AM.

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

kaorusquee - the method of regenerating the PID and still getting a shiny is a very old opinion and wrong. In any case, it wouldn't apply to 10 ANIV pokemon as they were obtained through trades with a distribution cart rather than generated on your game, though after speaking with Bond about this ages ago he makes a good case that they probably could be shiny, albeit it unlikely.

If your 10 ANIV pokemon have an SID that's not 0, they're hacked, simple as that. Pokecheck is not an effective tool for checking events, it will be able to tell you some things, and notably should show the PID, but it takes people who know what they're looking for to really do the checking. I'm sure you wouldn't even know through pokecheck if it has the right PID anyway, because I doubt you know what the PID type of 10 ANIV pokemon should be.

Importantly, just because something is not on pokecheck does not make it unique, it just means it's not on pokecheck like 99.999% of everything out there.

I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.

If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)

the nature for the swablu is impish

I like the following Shiny of yours. Would you be willing to check my Shop for anything you might like?

Chikorita
    Solosis
    Larvitar
    Rhyhorn
    Sneasel
    Poliwag
    Treecko
    Regigigas
    Joltik
    Mienfoo

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Hi, did you get your DW Vaporeon yourself/ do you have proof of legitimacy for it?
    Pokemon Black FC: 4985 4909 4196
    Pokemon Y FC: 0989 1721 4834

Quote Originally Posted by luzzz View Post
    Hi, did you get your DW Vaporeon yourself/ do you have proof of legitimacy for it?
    I got DW Vaporeon myself.

Okay, I have re-posted pokemon into my first post. If they are there, it means I have hack checked them. I was actually amazed how may hacks I actually had. I will be adding more as I look at all my games; the ones currently listed are just from one game.

Could you get a Friend Board screenshot for it? Cause if so, I'd love to trade for it.
    Pokemon Black FC: 4985 4909 4196
    Pokemon Y FC: 0989 1721 4834

CMT for the shiny Tynamo and shiny Pansage, please. Darn, I wanted both your Cresselia and Kyurem and sad to see them gone.

Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    CMT for the shiny Tynamo and shiny Pansage, please. Darn, I wanted both your Cresselia and Kyurem and sad to see them gone.
    They aren't gone. I just haven't hack checked them yet, so that's why they aren't up there. I've only gone through two of my three 5th gen games, and none yet of my six 4th gen games. So, they will probably get put back on the list some time this week.

Anyway, these interest me:
    Timid, shiny, flawless UT Sinjoh Ruins Giratina (OT: Mat)
    Shiny, flawless UT Pokemon Ranger Manaphy.
    Shiny Eppie's near-flawless Old Sea Map Mew.
    UT Jolly flawless Nobunaga's Rayquaza.
    UT Timid, flawless Popularity Poll Rayquaza (All moves PP upped)
    EV'd shiny, near-flawless (HP:Grass) Timid Politoed.
    Last edited by kaorusquee; 29th March 2012 at 1:53 AM.

If your shiny flawless Staryu has Natural Cure for its ability I am interested. The following are shiny flawless UT you might be interested in: Zorua quirky with Illusion, Growlithe jolly with Flash Fire, Bulbasaur impish with overgrow, espeon (ev's unknown) careful with syncronize, and Deino near flawless modest with Hustle. Do any of those sound like a fair trade?

From my shop:

Quote Originally Posted by kaorusquee View Post
    Hi there! I am interested in these pokes:
    NEAR-FLAWLESS Latios
    FLAWLESS Latias
    NEAR-FLAWLESS Faraway Island Mew
    FLAWLESS Nobunga's Rayquaza

Please visit my shop to see if anything interests you^^

I like your flawless shiny Mienfoo, Zapdos, Joltik, and/or Solosis. Maybe one of the flawless shiny Charmanders, too.

Quote Originally Posted by kaorusquee View Post
    Okay, I have re-posted pokemon into my first post. If they are there, it means I have hack checked them. I was actually amazed how may hacks I actually had. I will be adding more as I look at all my games; the ones currently listed are just from one game.
    It's good you did that, make sure you know what you're looking for though. I assume you're just using pokecheck which doesn't tell you everything but it's a start. Make sure on top of that the pokemon has the right PID type, ID, SID, pokeball and moveset and you're at least a fair bit on your way to weeding out some hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    From my shop:

I like your flawless shiny Mienfoo, Zapdos, Joltik, and/or Solosis. Maybe one of the flawless shiny Charmanders, too.
    Okay, so what do you think would be a fair trade in regards to the pokemon I want from your shop?

Would you do the 4 I have for the 5 you have? I can do just a flat 4-for-4, but if you'd be willing to do that, I'd appreciate it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast