Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Did You Use Your Starter?

I used to, but I don't anymore. I chose Snivy as my starter. I loved my Serperior, but as I caught more pokemon, I began to use it less.

you know you want to

i don't use any of mine competitively. in-game, yea i use them all the way through, but once the E4 is done, they're boxed forever.
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

I always use my starters in my [final] team. This case being I picked Snivy.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Started with Oshawott, now got a Samurott level 64 that I always have in my party

I started White with Tepig, and kept him through his evolutions, but after I beat the Elite 4, N, and whats-his-name(N's dad or whatever, I can't remember his name), I caught Volcaroa and boxed Emboar up.
    Yes, I'm almost 40. Yes, I play Pokemon. My motto is: Growing old is mandatory. Growing UP is optional!!

Yup! Emboar's one of my favorite Pokemon, so I stuck to him. I want to use him competitively, but Scrafty's a better fit for my team, so for now, he's just an in-game Pokemon for me. :/

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

The first run i did. After that i dropped them in the box.

I chose Tepig because I've always started with the fire type, but I kinda felt like they got bored with the set up introduced with Blaziken in 3rd gen. Fire/fight felt like great offensive typing to me, so I wasn't surprised to see that Infernape got OU last gen and Blaziken was FINALLY put where he should have been in the first place: Uber. I remember having Ninjask on my team for the sole purpose of speed boost Baton Passing into Blaziken and destroying teams super fast :3 Emboar though....... I dunno. The change from fast sweeper to trick room sweeper was a tad odd, but E4 crumbles under BulldozeBoar and Ghettis has a hard time dealing with a Reniculous-Emboar trick room tag team blowing through his team >:3

Total: 575 W/285 L

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Spoiler:- Examples of my work:

Quote Originally Posted by Rasati
    "Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

yes, Starter pokemon are always with me. My Samurott is at Lv. 72 and I'm still charging.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/10ws194.gif[/IMG]

PO name: [TEG]Pika ruler
    PS name: Pika ruler

Spoiler:- Credit:

I picked Oshawott and now have a level 67 Samurott

I always try to collect a full set of starters from trades at the very start of the game and I use them constantly, all the way up to Lv. 100

I tend to use mine until at least the Elite 4, if only for the sake of not having to train a new one I caught.
    Although Emboar's feeling a lit, lackluster, at the moment. Once I'm done with Ghetsis I'll probably swap him out for a Darmanitan

White FC: 0389 7992 5329 Trainer Name: Tudor

I Always uses my Starter. It doesn't feel right without it~

Though, for the first time ever, i think i might stop using it, cuz' Serperios... isn't good. Mine has 4 Grass moves, and i have no idea how to make it good... -.-
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Yeah, still have that old pig on my team. He's been a bit lackluster though, as his defenses suck.

I always keep my starter with me for the whole game unless im breeding with them. I love my starters and they usually become my most reliable pokemon.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Yes, I do! My Serperior has earned his place on my team time and time again.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter/ Tumblr /Secret Base

Yep, good ol' Emboar's still there. He's actually my favorite team member.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

I loved my Snivy as I played through the game. I didn't evolve him for a long time just because I thought he was cute. ^_^ Although grass types are weak against a lot of different types, I still found him useful: I'd often use leech seed and giga drain to keep him going for a long time. I can't say I played the game much after I made it through the main story, so I don't know if I'd keep using my Serperior or not... even if he's cool-looking.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

I like to limit myself a little when playing games. I Switch out my starter early on (level 11 on diamond & level 9 on Ruby for Shinx/Ralts). Also I Don't use legendarys either... got all but Dialga (whos level 50) at their captured level... Roar of time was just to much fun :P
    My Pokemon X Team
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/21mas1v.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33y1j7r.png[/IMG]

Friend code:2638 - 0635 - 1736. Lets get this friend safari on the role!

yes, i used my samurott all the way through the game and still use her now after i have trained her to lv100, my reason being because she was my starter and i used her all the way through the game because you have to use them towards the start of the game which gets them some levels hen they learn some good moves and then i cant stop using them because theyre level thirty!

I use my starter all the time, in game and online,i don't know how, but it means a lot to me
    Darkness is just a friend you can't see!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

Yeah, I used Oshawatt all the way through. Next time, I'm hoping to start with Snivy... but if I play again after that, I'll probably not use a starter.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | he's hiding something. she just doesn't know it. |
    | on hiatus|

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving. |
    | chapter 3 released 11/22/14 |

Yes I always use my starter. Even when I don't I just can't get rid of them in the game. They always end up being my strongest :P
    I am Crimson

PO Usernames:
    - Crim
    Crimson101

Every time I've ever play I never take my starter out of my team

My starter is always named Catalysis, being the second in the Lithium_Catalysis pair, and is used throughout the storyline, yes.
    In Black, I built my team around the fact that Serperior was an elegant, refined-looking Pokémon, and the other members of the storyline team had to match that. Unfortunately, he isn't used any longer, being replaced by RNGed heroes and heroines.
    Still, I'll never forget him.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast