Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Did You Use Your Starter?

I used my Oshawott, which is now a Samurott, throughout my entire game in White. I think it's a really good Pokemon.

I used my starter up until i could trade a piplup from my diamond, hes my fav ;P

Of course. I still have Empoleon and Infernape today.

I usually use them until i get other pokemon. Unless i need them for training other pokemon or surfing or whatevs.

I've used my starter in every Pokemon run, except for my current one. The reason is because I wanted to see how hard or easy the game would be without it, and so far, it is pretty much the game, if not easier.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

I didn't on BW2.
    Yo. My Names Bo haha XD want to join a Nintendo clan? Haha we just chat and have tournys weekly and stuff XD so if you want to join, go here <<<<<Thats the link.

I usually stop when its either 3rd form or around the third or fourth gym. nobody likes battling them so whats the point? youre training a pokemon that no one will battle u if u use.

I always use my starter the whole game, i never box it.

I always use my starter on my team.
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

I beat the game once with a Serperior, and now I'm going through it again with Tepig and his evolutions.
    'It feeds on soil. After it has eaten a large mountain, it falls asleep so it can grow.' Larvitar Pokedex Entry.

The starter is always bolted into place for me.

Yeah; I loved my Emboar, he's a bro for life.
    nikko.ideator
    black fc: 2022 7801 7535

Currently looking for: Meowth/Persian. PM me for details; I have plenty to offer!

I always use my starter i've used Emboar and Samurott and on my current playthrough I have a servine.

Depends on if I really like the generation's starters or not, I kept Emboar until I was able to trade in my other Pokemon I wanted then it was straight to the box. Really did not like this generation's starters so I was trying to get rid of him as soon as possible.

Of course. I chose snivy and resetted for a female.

I used my first starter, but that's only because it was Tepig, and only because, following Pokemon tradition, there aren't many fires to be had otherwise. It's pretty good, all in all (though I had just played through Pearl recently with a Chimchar, so I was a bit too aware of its flaws). Honestly, if there had been a better fire to be had, I'm not sure if it could've held a place on my team.

I was tempted the first time through to pick Snivy, since I tend to like grass starters, but I was glad I didn't pretty early on when I discovered Leavanny. It would've been a shame to have my starter that outclassed that quickly. I'm planning a playthrough with Oshawott some time. I already know pretty much what to expect - this generation's version of Squirtle/Blastoise - pretty drab, nothing good, nothing bad. I'll have to see if he stays on the team through the game.

I used my starter myself, i use the same method to pass the game as fast as possible, train one pokemon the for the entire in game storyline,Oshawott, and by the time i get to the elite 4, its about lvl 70-lvl80 and with a few super restores and ethers i walk through the elite for like walking through water.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

I normally do, or rather I did 10 years ago >.> used feraligatr and venusaur all the way through blue and silver version. When finally coming back to pokemon in black and white I went "there's over 400 pokemon I missed out on forget the starters !" Though in black and white 2 post game I did level up samurott as he was kinda cool.
    Friend code: 4897 7047 8708

I've always used my Snivy all the way through the game. I still have it in my party. XD

Banner made by Kelz-Designs on deviantART

I never knew my father...

Spoiler:

Firetruck this guy. I hope he gets banned for good.

I used the starter up till about the 5th gym. After that, I got other pokemon that I kept throught the game.
    My Shinies:

Wants(Preferably shiny):

I used it up until I entered the elite four.

Bit who doesn't?

I chose Tepig and used it throughout the game. After I beat the Champion, it was put in the box as I focused on breeding new teams for competitive play.
    I don't get very attached to my starters anymore. My Blaziken from Ruby will always be my baby. <3

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

I used my samurott, as a physical attacker though. Very strong even post e4
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Yes, I always use my starter. Although Serperior is lacking in an offensive movepool, it has a great defensive movepool and it's stats a really good. I like having a defensive subseeder.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast