Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Did You Use Your Starter?

Yeah, until I beat the game, I used my Samurott.

What's with all the Unova starters hate?My Samurott was my strongest team member both in White and White 2.

Used my Snivy until I got my Lilligant then replaced him once fully evolved. :P I DID use Samurott in BlazeBlack and Emboar in White 2 on my final teams, though. While the former was pretty awesome, especially with his added Fighting type, Emboar was a little too frail for my liking... Even though I also used a Cinccino. :X

Quote Originally Posted by KyogreThunder View Post
    What's with all the Unova starters hate?My Samurott was my strongest team member both in White and White 2.
    I used it until I beat the game. Then I migrated my best trained Pokemon, and used them instead. I actually don't like any of the Unova starters.

of course i used my starter, i always use my starter
    Gotta love Honey Senpai
    https://www.change.org/petitions/car...-back-online-3 Please sign and help bring back one of my favorite games

yeah used all three at different points till the end have 100s of them all
    Credit to Victini223
    my claim is Staraptor
    I love to help people if you ever need anything let me know, I will see what I can do

I used Samurott till the end.
    Please check the signature yours, you are using way too many large file sized images, at most one of those gifs would fit, two already breaks the 500 kB limit.

[*img]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/zygarde-2.gif[/img][*img]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/zygarde.gif[/img][*img]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/zygarde-5.gif[/img]

PASBL Player

Spoiler:- Credit:

I'm always going to be using my starter, in every game!
    I wonder if killing yourself is the only thing you can control in your entire life, and that's why it's a sin. Because you're beating God at his own game.

-Pete Wentz

yes until the end of the game, i used samurott

Yes, I used my Starter Pokemon.

Whether it was Tepig in Black or Snivy in White, My Starter Pokemon was always with me throughout my playthrough.
    I feel obligated in having my Starter Pokemon with me since it was the first Pokemon I got to begin my walkthrough throughout the game.
    I do this for every Generation as well. :)

Nulava's Shinies ~Credit to Varanus for the Banner :)

Hey I Got Swagger TM87

Yes, my Serperior is in my team. It's the most powerful pokémon I have with me in PW and PB2.
    Last edited by Angello; 7th January 2014 at 1:23 PM.

I chose Tepig. I keep my starter on my team for every playthrough. It actually breaks my heart when I see people who instantly deposit it in the PC, or worse, ditching it during their first run of the game, sometimes in favor of a legendary. It's not as fun if you're just handed a Pokemon with great stats and super strong attacks!

I usually keep my starters throughout the whole game. Both BW and BW2 were true to this, as I took Oshawott through Black and Snivy through Black 2. They fully evolved and I only boxed then once I had reached the postgame and needed stronger Pokémon to take on the Battle Subway and PWT.
    Sonic's the name, speed's my game!

Yes, my Serperior is in my team. In all pokemon games, my starter stay with me. I like to use it very much and it's very strong.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2zfpoq9.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Infusions View Post
    I chose Tepig. I keep my starter on my team for every playthrough. It actually breaks my heart when I see people who instantly deposit it in the PC, or worse, ditching it during their first run of the game, sometimes in favor of a legendary. It's not as fun if you're just handed a Pokemon with great stats and super strong attacks!
    So if you were granted a fully IV/EV trained level 100 legendary, you'd not use it? You'd rather keep a Pokemon that can get OHKO by so many others? Hmm...

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Pokémon White team:

Yes, I always keep the starter in my team, until I fully complete the game at least.

Yes my Samurott is level 100 now ^.^

Why the hell wouldn't I? There will always be one design I'll love. I chose Snivy for Pokemon Black, Oshawatt for my first play-through of Pokemon White 2 and Tepig for my second (Trying to get a bit of a bong with Emboar, I just have hated it for so long I wanted to give it a chance to prove its worth... I'm actually kinda liking it now.)
    Has left Serebii forums.

I've never boxed my starter in any of my games. Though only in B/W 2 I started experimenting with the concept of alternative starter... I still used my Emboar but I had a Stoutland as the leader instead

Credits:
    Sweep Freak for the profile picture and Sworn Metalhead for the awesome Delphox signature banner and badge

Who doesn't use their starter?

Samurott for me too!

I am not using my starter since I finished the game.

While playing the story I use personally starter pokemon (if I do not use it to defeat the elite four) use really little, and after we play the game honestly do not know what to do earlier in the game so rather not use at least from the beginning XD
    My n.1 Pokémon from Generation V rly very much love Hydreigon

I used my Snivy-Servine-Serperior all through the game.
    PROUD BROTHER OF mjuior3 AND LOVING IT!!!

won't use any more after the story is finished, cause usually their EV are such a mess and I personally don't like it to raise the same pokemon twice, so... but I still sometimes use the starters that I did not choose in the beginning. eg. if I choose charmander as my starter, I may use squirtle later on after finishing story. after all the starters are all good pokemons.

No,I use like a fossil egg pokemon :/
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast