Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Did You Use Your Starter?

I always use my starter in game. It's actually always one of my strongest pokemon in the team. I actually picked my first time fire starter after playing seven years. ( it's actually Typloshion)
    Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

I always use my starter as well. In every Pokemon game. It just doesn't feel right to finish the main story up to the Champion without the starter.
    3DS friend code is 5455 - 9714 - 1828
    Normal-type Friend Safari with Aipom, Smeargle, and Kecleon.

Pokemon X Shiny Hunter

Latest shiny: (MM 469 eggs)
    Current hunt: (MM)

I have claimed Kanga

I choose Pokabu as my starter all the way. This is my only preference since it is the only type to get a secondary type when it evolves. Furthermore, I have a preference to stick with one Pokémon in my party and catch other just for HM purposes. I think this strategy is similar to Takuto who only uses one Pokémon except mine is not legendary.

I kept my Snivy until the very end

I always use my starters. Used my Oshawott all the way through.

Of course, always have, and always will. Loyalty to a friend whose always been there for you is pretty big to me, and that goes for my Pokémon as well. Snivy is my preferred Unova Starter, but I played with the other 2 in the past as well.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Of course. Snivy's my favourite starter.

I always used my Tepig. Always. He was my main before starting Black 2.

This was actually the first time i didntt use my starter, never really found a good use for servine, and since I was lucky enough to get an early drilbur, excadrill became my main man.

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    This was actually the first time i didntt use my starter, never really found a good use for servine, and since I was lucky enough to get an early drilbur, excadrill became my main man.
    Hey man whatever works for you. I loved Gen V. However the starters in Gen V? Thats a different story haha.

I always tend to use my starters for most of the games. Venusaur, Meganium, Sceptile, Torterra, Emboar and Delphox/Chesnaught all hold a special place in my heart.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

Well, of course!
    I always use my starter in all of the games.
    And I`ve always chosen water.

The forces have met.
    Now only they decide the fate that awaits us.

~I have claimed thee Suicune~
    Visit my site at http://jirachi9.weebly.com/
    Also, I'm looking for a shiny Jirachi, so please PM me to make a deal!

Default Yes, I use my starter Pokemon!

I have used my starter throughout the games that I have played. Its because they are the first Pokemons we get in game and and by using it much it grows a lot stronger. I usually build teams around my starter.
    I dont usually take them out of the team.

Well in gold my starter just fell behind because..... I got so caught up on trying to make eevee evolve from happiness and inwanted an espeon but got caught up and had actually overlaped espeons time by 6 minutes into umbreons time and didn't notice so my eevee evolved into an umbreon and became my main pokemon at lv 53 by the time i got to the pokemon league. Im actually glad i got him instead kf eapeon because he could tank hits so much. Lances Dragonite could hardly damage him and since back then all i had was bite for stab and it flinched Lances Dragonite so much. In the End Umbreon was the reason i beat the pokemon league because it tanked so much and i also had mud slap on it still so my oppents could barely even hit me in the first place but eventually i got my starter back out and trained it up. But it still never went pass my umbreon which by the time i got to red was lv 89

I always use my first starter even if I have to travel to another region like in HGSS.

I put my starter away the moment I caught 6 pokemon and replaced alot of them later on too my reason is simple I like to fully customize my team in game and use pokemon I like and in all cases I've never liked starter pokemon period so they never stay on my team maybe I just hate having to choose out of 3 pokemon when there is 100s upon 100s more waiting for me I guess I just started disliking the starters due to forced choices since I'm a Pokemon REBEL

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425