Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Did You Use Your Starter?

I used my starter. They are good pokemon, so I don't see a reason not to.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I use all the Hoenn starters because they are my favorite generation triad, and also because they all are strong starters compared to the others (Or at least from my experience and research).

For White, I used Dewott
    For my first Black, I chose Snivy!

Yes, I used it 'till the very end.

In my Black, I used all of the starters (I hatched them from eggs then traded them over) untill I beat the game. I haven't really played my Black much after that, so I guess I still use them.

I started with Oshawott in my White, and he's a valued member of my team. I have beaten the game and the champion with him, and continue to train him :3
    I made a forum, chech it out! Just click the image for the link, and join!

Credit for the banner goes to Pokefire's awesome designer KageOokami!

I used my starter in my Pokemon White game. I always keep my starter on my team.

Of course I've kept my tepig,evolved to emboar, and beat ghetsis with him. Now he just sits in pc ready to be used when I'm doing wifi battles.

Released my Serperior.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

i didnt. I thought they all looked kind of dumb. Snivy was alright but i still didnt keep it. I ditched them ASAP.

GodDamnZilla

In White, I chose Snivy, and am glad I did. I used it throughout the story, and it still remains on my team. She has sentimental value, and compliments different team builds I have.

In Black, I chose Oshawott. After the story, I relegated it to the PC Box. I have too many other Pokemon I can get more use from. I also hatched a shiny Tepig in Black, but due to its nature (Modest), I'll probably leave it unevolved. If I breed a better natured Tepig, I'll see how Emboar works out.
    Shinies: (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dream World Females:     Spoiler:- Click:

Nope. I usually tend not to anyway but I really disliked this generations starters.

xxx

Kept my Oshawott until the very end and then some more. Now he is tied with my Volcarona as my Highest leveled pokemon on the team.
    NNID:RainbowKirby (StarKirby) 3DS Friend Code:1349-4661-3134 AC:New Leaf Dream Suite:4500-2347-0072

You bet I did! It was the first Gen. 5 Pokemon I got and it always holds a special place in my heart.

White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

Well I always use my starter anyways. I had a Tepig for my starter as it was the only one who really appealed to me. I always keep my starters becasue they're the first pokemon I get and they mean a lot to me.

My favorite is Snivy, but for some reason I chose Oshawott. I think it was a combo of "Snivy will get awesome Dream World ability" + "There ain't no Surf user on the team I want to gather", which is the team below on my sig. I regret it though, I like Serperior and in the end I wasn't much fond of Samurott. But I still used it, like I always use my starters. Feels so weird not using them, in the main storyline at least.

And yes, I know Haxorus can learn Surf. Actually, I only knew later, damn.

What's that? What'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthat what'sthatwhat'sthat?

AS: Sceptile, Sableye, Flygon (?), Relicanth, Muk, Girafarig

I use my starters a lot, especially the water types because of Surf. The only time I didn't really use my starters that much was this generation because I have obtained some pokemon I liked better.

I didn't use it on my first playthrough, but I did on my second. Unfortunately, it was lost in transfer, so I no longer have it. Poor Samurott ;/

You bet I did! Oshawott gets bad-to-the-bone as he levels. Plus, he's such a cutie. <3

I choose you!

Black Friend Code: 0046 7918 4140

Unfortunately, I just couldn't take my Serperior anymore. After the Ghetsis battle I boxed her for an Espeon and made Haxorus and Krookodile my co-leads. I just can't deal with her low Sp.Atk and Atk...she can barely make a dent in the post-game pokemon.

First time I ever did this.
    "I love yaoi n' yuri shippings"

I used my starter (Tepig) until i got a Darmanitan with higher ivs then it went straight into the box because i figured out that my Darmanitan had greater potential and mood than my Emboar did.

I used Samurott up until the Elite four, but after that, even during that, it really wasn't that useful :/

My Friend Safari is Light type.

In game I make sure my starter is my most used, as I have since I started playing. Out of game however (online) I never use starters unless they are beastly (blaziken, swampert, infernape)

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

I used my starter (Snivy/Servine/Serperior) trought the whole game.

I chose Tepig for a starter since I love fire types. Half the reason I kept it was because I always use my starter. The other half? ...I nicknamed it Bacon because of a Black and White comic I found on deviantart.

I used/still use my Samurott. He's very useful.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast