Having learned about it from Stephan, Ash & Co. decide to enter the local Battle Club tournament lead by Don George: The Donamite. This battle tournament has you only use one Pokémon throughout the tournament. With Ash choosing Scraggy, he soon finds he has more than he bargained for when his opponent chooses the Grass-type, Simisage. Will Ash manage to help Scraggy overcome the strength disadvantage and progress to the next round?
Playerking, who did Ash use if he was 'training' for the next gym?
So is this starting already? I'm at work for a change, so can't watch the episode on the regular channels..
Sucks though, because I didn't know that:
1. Stephan, Ash, Cilan would advance...
2. Using Sawk, Scraggy and Pansage
3. Edmund and his epic Seismitoad will fall.
4. Flora and her Gothorita will fall.
5. Akkie and his sad excuse for a monkey will fall.
6. Masaomi will pick a fight with Stephan through sheer arrogance
7. Bianca will be present and annoying.
8. Georgia and Iris will annoy eachother, which will annoy me.
9. Burgundy will have her own personal beef with Cilan, which he will ignore.
10. Iris vs. Burgundy won't finish in this episode.
11. Scraggy starts to learn Focus Blast, a move that we haven't seen enough yet.
12. Excadrill will have somewhat of a hard time.
13. Pansage gets confused
So yeah... If anybody wants to report the details and such, then please go ahead...
14. Bianca knocks Ash into the water... Why do I keep forgetting that this will happen in each Bianca filled episode..
Last edited by Locormus; 15th March 2012 at 12:07 PM.
Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-
"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."
Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:
I want to get credit for if they turn out true. Dated 1:54am on 6-6-16:
- Rowlet: Arrowl - LOL I WAS WRONG!
- Litten: Burstiger - LOL I WAS WRONG!
- Popplio: Bubblaid - LOL I WAS WRONG!
The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..