Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Clubsplosion Begins! (731)

Akkie is a dirty fighter!

Serial Low kicks(sweep).

Uh-oh, Focus Blast, Kibago fanboyed for Zuruggu.

And.....Focus Blast failed the 2nd time.

Headbutt does in Yanakkie.

And Axew just got a huge you-know-what.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I expected a male voice for Simisage.
    Expecting a counterintuitive male voice for Simipour :P

So it worked the first time, and failed the second time? How increGIBLE that is...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Dewott VS Excadrill is indeed a Cliff Hanger.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Dewott VS Excadrill is indeed a Cliff Hanger.
    'Cept we already know the outcome.....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    'Cept we already know the outcome.....lol.
    But we know the entire tournament already.. So discrediting a cliffhanger is basically accepting that you're watching something boring...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Could they not make it more obvious that this is a glorified Sawk vs Throh tournament?

Scraggy's battle suffered greatly because of all that unnecessary B.S. not to mention Stephan's match seemed longer than Ash's.

And you Kenyan, just so you know, if all you're going to do is whine about people not using the right accent, then you clearly deserve to be called by something incorrect. Because quite frankly, I have NO IDEA how to pronounce your name, AT ALL because all you do is complain about people mispronouncing it. But LOL at the crowd cheering Kenyan on mispronouncing his name.

Not a great start, personally, but I like how Scraggy has focus blast, and beat Simisage. And LOL at Scraggy for trying to leer Simisage's trainer. Don't worry Scraggy, at some points I didn't know if you were fighting the trainer or Simisage, I was confused as well.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

A few pics,

The Prize,

Burgundy during Cilan's battle,

HJK on the face,

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    A few pics,

The Prize,

HJK on the face,
    OMG! HAHAHAHA Simisage's eye is almost popping out of the socket! EPIC! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    A few pics,

The Prize,

HJK on the face,
    what's up with the writing under the bottle? they could atleast put the name of it on :/
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

i love how Trip's acting all smug now, yet we know what his fate's going to be.

So the writers finally show Focus Blast's accuracy issue's, how nice.

Georgia and Iris were narrating the preview for next episode; anyone have any idea what they were saying? It was probably amusing. ^_^

Saw the pictures so far, looks enjoyable enough, be more interesting once I know what's being said.

In terms of battles:
    Stephan vs Edmond-I was alright with it. The only thing I didn't like was the random rain...why not just give Seismitoad Rain Dance? I don't believe it used four moves so it shouldn't have been an issue. I know this is an anime where odd things can happen but...come on. The battle seemed like a decent length.

Cilan vs Flora-This is pretty much my most forgetful battle, I forgot all about it, Flora didn't seem interesting at all from the start and still doesn't. The battle seemed short which I have no problem with as I wasn't really interested in this battle, maybe if Flora was more interesting.

Ash vs Akkie-Looked enjoyable. Simisage's eye popping out...that was kind of messed up haha.

Iris vs Burgundy-I knew it was going to be a cliffhanger but I was kind of expecting some battling to happen, oh well.

In terms of the characters:
    Flora does not look interesting to me at all, as I already said.

Edmond is pretty creepy...therefore I like him. Conway and him should hang out sometime.

Masaomi really seems like a jerk...I kind of think Stephan will win now, can't see the writers letting this punk win.

Akkie I didn't really get a good impression on by the pictures, seems interesting though, have to wait for the video version.

Georgia and Iris still fighting...not sure what they said but I have a not so wild guess. Nice to see Georgia again though.

Burgundy seems annoyed with Cilan again...despite seemingly being on good terms with him at the end of Don Battles, not sure exactly what was said but kind of confused, she kind of seemed fine at the start but then Cilan said something...then she went all crazy. Good to see her again as well.

Bianca's running gag(Pushing Ash in the water) is still enjoyable for me. And I guess instead of Zoura chasing she's going to be chasing ever other Pokemon, she was feeling up Sawk, and was trying to get to Thorh, I believe in the preview of the next episode she's going after Scraggy...crazy girl...love her. Nice seeing her again as well, even if she appeared not to long ago.

Stephan's running gag I enjoy still as well, seems like the audience was cheering for him after his win and were mispronouncing his name, at less I believe that's what happened, he needs to meet Alder just to see what happens with that haha. It's nice seeing that his Sawk is getting some good attention now, poor Zebstrika though Sawk is kind of coming off as Stephan's main Pokemon now. Looks like a rival has a rival now, interesting. Glad he was traveling with the group for a few seconds on screen.

Trip was nice to see again as well, not really sure what was happening with him though.

Not surprised by the prize, I was expecting some kind of training item, I believe those are the Vitamins right?

Can't wait to watch the episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

That creepy guy was epic. No idea why he reminds me of a cross between Conway and Nekozawa (OHSHC)....but somehow HE JUST DOES. *sigh* If only he wore a cloak and had a Purrloin puppet...(dont' ask, I don't even see any vague resemblences between Edmond (is it?) and Nekozawa..it's just one those vibes you can't explain I guess. XDD)
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Bianca is one of the greatest characters in this anime, she's just amazing. <3

So let me put this into perspective.In a tournament where each trainer can only use one Pokemon, Ash decides to go with his weakest and least trained Pokemon of all the Pokemon he could've picked? With everyone else going with a Pokemon they've had the longest or one they've evolved, nothing short of constant deus ex machina will keep Ash in this tournament much less let him win since we all know Scraggy's not evolving here.

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Can someone show me how Seed Bomb looked?? Also so were Sawk and Seismitoad using the same move when they went all hand to hand combat?
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

So, from the pictures it looks like Scraggy finished with Headbutt I was right 2 weeks before it happened...just not the way it happened
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 15th March 2012 at 5:25 PM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Poke Master 7 View Post
    So let me put this into perspective.In a tournament where each trainer can only use one Pokemon, Ash decides to go with his weakest and least trained Pokemon of all the Pokemon he could've picked? With everyone else going with a Pokemon they've had the longest or one they've evolved, nothing short of constant deus ex machina will keep Ash in this tournament much less let him win since we all know Scraggy's not evolving here.
    This tournament is for Scraggy to train. I don't think Ash really cares if he loses, so he just went with the Pokemon he wants to train here, plus considering this tournament is well known for Fighting types, he probably wanted to use a fighting type and that's his only one.

Scraggy may be his weakest Pokemon, but it's not weak.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

The whole Bianca-running-into-people gag is seriously getting old. Anyway, I disliked the character interactions at the start of the episode; Georgia and Burgundy acted predictably, and I'm sort of getting tired of Don George; the tournaments that they set up are interesting, but as characters, they're as boring as dirt. Another thing that I disliked is that we got a lot of interesting characters in this episode (like the guy with the Seismitoad and the girl with Gothorita), but they're only going to show up once. What a waste. Over all, the episode wasn't special, but I kind of knew that it wouldn't be; I wasn't caught up in the hype like everyone else.

Bianca was awesome in this episode! I absolutely love this character now!!
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

23. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Can someone show me how Seed Bomb looked?? Also so were Sawk and Seismitoad using the same move when they went all hand to hand combat?
    Nope Kenyan's Dageki learned Karate Chop.

Seiismictoad has Brick Break.

Only saw the pictures but looks amazing, the animation looks cool, Seismitoad vs Sawk and Scraggy vs Simisage seem really damn awesome figths.

They toned down the gags it seems but came up with other stuff which seemed funny to me, mainly Conkeldurr creeping Satoshi and Pikachu out lol, looking forward to watch it but it looks like an awesome start.

I liked how Scraggy used Leer efectivelly.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 15th March 2012 at 7:16 PM.

25. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Only saw the pictures but looks amazing, the animation looks cool, Seismitoad vs Sawk and Scraggy vs Simisage seem really damn awesome figths.

They toned down the gags it seems but came up with other stuff which seemed funny to me, mainly Conkeldurr creeping Satoshi and Pikachu out lol, looking forward to watch it but it looks like an awesome start.

I liked how Scraggy used Leer efectivelly.
    What happened was, Shooti said something that annoyed Ash, and Ash was going to step up to him angrily, and Clown-face blocked him.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast