Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Clubsplosion Begins! (731)

I guess pokemon really wants to promote healthy muscles. Sawk, Stephan, Throh, and Don George are all buff...
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Looks like a good episode. Knowing what they're saying would help a lot though. But I'm excited to see the Dub version already.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Looks like a good episode. Knowing what they're saying would help a lot though. But I'm excited to see the Dub version already.
    i love the dub version of everything :3
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    What happened was, Shooti said something that annoyed Ash, and Ash was going to step up to him angrily, and Clown-face blocked him.
    They were still creepied by awesomedurr.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D992 View Post
    I guess pokemon really wants to promote healthy muscles. Sawk, Stephan, Throh, and Don George are all buff...

Its a fightning type tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    i love the dub version of everything :3
    Yeah I'm one of those people that watches both versions. I need to know what they're saying.

Btw does anyone know what Georga said at the end of the episode after Iris sent out Excadrill? She seemed mad about something specific.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They were still creepied by awesomedurr.

The way Clown-face moves in the preview was pretty agile and elegant, its looks betray it's mobility.

He spun in a circle with his concrete beams like a ballerina, dispelling the Flamethrower. Seems he won't lose in such an embarrassing manner like last time.

And people, remember, the 'Spirit Bomb' is just Rock Tomb, the orb is hurled and the foe is surrounded with rocks.

Then why were Seismitoad, Gothorita and Simisage used?

Seeing as Trip has Conkeldurr; this could mean Ash could get a Gigalith down the line. Heck, Maybe he'll get a Scrafty too.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Traditionally, most of the competitors are fighting types.

It's not a requirement...

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Didn't I say what I though about that before?

I think participants that want to get into the tournament but don't have a figthning type, use a pokemon with kinda of an humanoid form(and by that I mean standing on two feet), I'm still waiting for the dubbed episode but I believe the info we got said it is a figthning type tournament, so basicly if you don't have a figthning pokemon but a pokemon that can fit the humanoid criteria or even have a figthning move, makes it able to enter the tournament, I migth be wrong even if I am, the person I quoted was talking about the pokemon showing their muscles, etc even if this isn't a figthning type tournament its still a figthning type focused tournament since there are so many in here.

Why are my posts being ignored lately :/

I can't wait to watch the episode, seeing pictures really isn't enough to give these fights justice...though the sudden rain shower before or at the start of the match did seem to be a bit of a disadvantage for Stephan early on. I did like that Scraggy gave off an aura for Focus Blast and used it as a shield to block Giga Impact
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

12. Default

pokemon showing their muscles...
    Speaking of muscles......why must poor Bel always be portrayed as a weird one?

Last tournament, she was almost compulsively obsessed with Zorua.

This tournament, she is fangirling over the various fighting types, and their muscles.

She even asked Masaomi's Nageki if he would flex his muscles for her.......

Speaking of muscles......why must poor Bel always be portrayed as a weird one?

Last tournament, she was almost compulsively obsessed with Zorua.

This tournament, she is fangirling over the various fighting types, and their muscles.

She even asked Masaomi's Nageki if he would flex his muscles for her.......
    I guess she gets amazed easly, the whole cute things was annoying since she basicly, was doing it every 30 secs(I'm exagerating) but we knew she liked cute things, apparently she is into buffed up guys also, so she probably likes the figthning type muscles due to that lol, not going to try and use any kind of logic here.

Still they look awesome with those shiny muscle, ofcourse the girl wants to touch them ;O(joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Why are my posts being ignored lately :/

I can't wait to watch the episode, seeing pictures really isn't enough to give these fights justice...though the sudden rain shower before or at the start of the match did seem to be a bit of a disadvantage for Stephan early on. I did like that Scraggy gave off an aura for Focus Blast and used it as a shield to block Giga Impact
    Was your post meant to get an answer? Oo
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 15th March 2012 at 9:22 PM.

Why is this episode not online!? It looks good from the photos, but I want to loving watch it.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I'm so expecting a third tournament for all the rivals to show up, probably before the Unova League or the league itself.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    That creepy guy was epic. No idea why he reminds me of a cross between Conway and Nekozawa (OHSHC)....but somehow HE JUST DOES. *sigh* If only he wore a cloak and had a Purrloin puppet...(dont' ask, I don't even see any vague resemblences between Edmond (is it?) and Nekozawa..it's just one those vibes you can't explain I guess. XDD)
    Looks like L from Death Note

Btw does anyone know what Georga said at the end of the episode after Iris sent out Excadrill? She seemed mad about something specific.
    I believe she was mad at her for not using a dragon type
    Last edited by Pokeballs; 16th March 2012 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeballs View Post
    I believe she was mad at her for not using a dragon type
    Is that an assumption or is that was what she really said? I was thinking it was either that or Georga telling Burgundy to beat Iris.

Is that an assumption or is that was what she really said? I was thinking it was either that or Georga telling Burgundy to beat Iris.
    I don't speak Japanese, but I heard Georgia mention Dragon type, and judging by Iris's reaction of "Don't bug me, no one asked you" it was clear that Georgia was mad at Iris for not using a dragon type.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Even Georgia is mad at Iris for neglecting Axew XD (or at least for not having another Dragon other then him)
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Even Georgia is mad at Iris for neglecting Axew XD (or at least for not having another Dragon other then him)
    And I agree with her.

Langley asked "Why not a Dragon-type?," in what is more along the lines of her thinking, gee, what kind of a Dragon Master does not use her dragons? Langley thinks she has more pokemon than Kibago and Doryuuzu.

For some odd reason, Langley referred to Iris as "Dragon Master Iris," I could've sworn Iris made it clear she is a DM-in-training when they met...

Iris, nonchalant as usual, didn't pay Langley's heckling any mind.

I doubt Georgia was specifically talking about Axew since Axew was right next to her on the sidelines. I agree that Iris should get another dragon though.

And I agree with her.

Langley asked "Why not a Dragon-type?," in what is more along the lines of her thinking, gee, what kind of a Dragon Master does not use her dragons? Langley thinks she has more pokemon than Kibago and Doryuuzu.

For some odd reason, Langley referred to Iris as "Dragon Master Iris," I could've sworn Iris made it clear she is a DM-in-training when they met...

Iris, nonchalant as usual, didn't pay Langley's heckling any mind.
    You know I get Iris is fictional and has no control over her actions, but for a so called DM in training, she sure likes to use Excadrill a lot more then Axew...

23. Default

I doubt Georgia was specifically talking about Axew since Axew was right next to her on the sidelines. I agree that Iris should get another dragon though.
    Exactly, I'm not sure why or how she got under the impression Iris has multiple Dragon-type pokemon.

Although it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Excadrill has size, something that is helpful in this fighting tournment. We see Axew every episode, so I don't blame her for choosing Excadrill since we haven't seen it in a while.

Georgia calling Iris a dragon master was just her being sarcastic.

Exactly, I'm not sure why or how she got under the impression Iris has multiple Dragon-type pokemon.

Although it's bound to happen sooner or later.
    Not if the writers keep this up...the pace that is, not to mention Axew has yet to evolve and we still don't have Pignite or Leavanny

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast