Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Clubsplosion Begins! (731)

Quote Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
    New move for Scraggy!

And.... it's going to take 20 episodes before he masters it. This is really tired. -_-
    Don't hold your breath     Spoiler:- Kiai-dama:

Quote Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
    Iris hasn't competed in a long time? She won the last tournament, and it wasn't that long ago. <_<

Scraggy is the worst choice Ash could make for a tournament full of fighting pokemon.

Didn't notice this last time, but why does each of the main cast have an annoying rival?

Holy crap. A year supply of vitamins? That's insanely valuable. Huge improvement over the last tournament. 0_0

New move for Scraggy!

And.... it's going to take 20 episodes before he masters it. This is really tired. -_-

Oh gee thansk for spoiling it!
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/30xhlr6.jpg[/IMG]

Edmund's voice was really creepy... I really like how Seed Bomb was animated, it looks even cooler than its game animation.

The Throh/Throw pun I wish would've been better though...
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Man do I love these tournament arcs, and seeing all the rivals in one place is the best part besides the battling.

Edmund actually does sound like James, but from the earlier seasons with a tad of "gloom" to it to fit this guy's character. Nice touch.

Poor Stephan, no one gets his name right, at all. I chuckled a bit when he said he's starting to forget how his name is meant to be pronounced. xD

That one guy's Simisage sounded very odd, and it began to feel very irritating. I hope Cilan doesn't evolve Pansage to sound like that.

None of the 8 characters bored me in this episode; they have a purpose and it's well delivered as always. Again it's why I enjoy these tournament arcs.

Burgundy intrigues me at the ending, saying she's gotten a lot stronger. Hope she lives up to that statement in the next episode.
    I agree with you. Tournaments are always my favorites! Leagues, Grand Festivals, World Tournament (I can't wait for that), and these tournaments are my favorite episodes, it seems. Burgundy and Georgia are awesome. I loved Georgia's remark to Burgundy. I don't remember what exactly she said, but it was hilarious.
    AS

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 1
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    The Throh/Throw pun I wish would've been better though...
    The "u will nag at my nageki" pun wasn't all that good either, so I don't see the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ArielSummer View Post
    Oh gee thansk for spoiling it!
    wdf is wrong with you the user didn't spoil anything.

===
    I don't like tournaments all that much, because most of the time, they're done badly. This is one of the badly written tournaments. But I can say I enjoyed this episode. Simisage sounds like a trumpet underwater, ha.

This was one of the better episodes of Rival Destinies IMO, I was impressed that they managed to make the battles somewhat interesting, and maintain a decent amount of tension despite the lack of battles against reoccurring characters.

Very very nice episode!
    I give it 9,5/10, I like this arc although Trip lost against Bianca!
    Hopefully Trip wins and more developments soon in World Tournament XD
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Started by Crawdauntpro.

Trip is my baby, don't hurt or insult him!

BEST ANIME IN 2013 : DANGANRONPA THE ANIMATION.

Montgomery? WTF?

RUINED MASAOMI TOTALLY.

Are the writers really not able to work on any sort of story advancement or feature Team Plasma, do we really need another mini tournament filler just to show off uninteresting rival battles & their obsessions with each other. We already know Stephan is going to win this tournament as evidence by the last episode. We could be getting a BW2 anime instead we get this pointless filler we all the stupid tropes that go along with Pokemon.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    We could be getting a BW2 anime instead we get this pointless filler we all the stupid tropes that go along with Pokemon.
    Wait some more episodes and stop b*tching about it.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisharp View Post
    Montgomery? WTF?

RUINED MASAOMI TOTALLY.
    I hated that name too haha, he's still a pretty cool guy though.

Montgomery? WTF?

RUINED MASAOMI TOTALLY.
    Really I liked it?

Random : PokéRadar

Montgomery? WTF?

RUINED MASAOMI TOTALLY.
    Fat chance a Japanese name gets in.

In his head, that bulge is five times bigger. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Wait some more episodes and stop b*tching about it.
    As if waiting more episodes is going to prove your point. Battra turned out to be right. -_-

Montgomery? WTF?

RUINED MASAOMI TOTALLY.
    Agreed, thought the name was dumb as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Fat chance a Japanese name gets in.
    I don't think that's what Bisharp meant.

I liked the Clubsplosion arc. It was great to see all the rivals together after most of them basically disappeared after the Club Battle. It sucked how the Clubsplosion was only a one Pokemon only tournament. It would have been good to see how much all the rivals Pokemon grew. It was disappointing how in this tournament only Bianca and Stephan really moved up from their positions in the last tournament.

I really enjoyed the clubsplosion arc, it was just as good as the Don tournament the previous season. At least it's a chance for everyone to compete, not just Ash, and it's a great chance to see Bianca and Stephan, they're always fun to watch. I can't really rate each individual episode well because all the parts kind of blended into each other, so it's hard to remember what happened in which episode (I'm writing this several months after it aired). So if I mention events from the wrong episode, I apologize in advance. All I can say about this episode right now is that the throh trainer was a jerk, and I found it funny that Stefan didn't even react to the first mispronunciation of his name. He must be getting too used to it. LOL

7/10
    My Shinies: NEW!! 7/24 NEW!! 7/26 NEW!! 7/29
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: Black1 White1 Diamond Pearl quad hunt
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

I was glad to see Bianca and Stephan in the same episode again. It was cool that Stephan got his own rival. I liked how Bianca got obsessed with touching the abs of Sawk and Throh

It was cool seeing the gang back together. Sucks that we can't get one more chance to see the core 5 rivals show up together again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456