Default Thais's Agora

[IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/2lc5r4h.jpg[/IMG]
    the rules:
    CLOSED FOR NOW
    1) All serebii Trade rules apply here.
    2) Please do not offer me any hacks. RNGing and clones are fine
    3) Be polite
    4) Use proper English please.
    5) No is an acceptable answer if i do not find your trade acceptable. Please don't take it personally.
    6) i am all for fair trades, if its not on my want list but you feel you have something of equal value, feel free to make me an offer.
    7) no i don't want your level 2 patrat for my legendary. please only give me serious offers.
    8)if i accidently trade you a hack i will trade you back what ever pokemon you offered for it and i will immediately take it off my shop

What i have::

Spoiler:- what i have:

What i want    Spoiler:- what i want:

My Ratios:     Spoiler:- RATIOS:

My services (things i do that i also offer in this shop other then just trading for pokemon)    Spoiler:- services:
    Last edited by thaislex; 21st December 2012 at 4:34 PM.
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,
    Constantly looking for things I don't yet have . Check out my trade shop!

[CENTER]
    Please click my dragon she doesn't die D: ^

kyurem for my DW flwlss shiny carvanha or CMT for other offers

i also would like to commision this pokemon_
    i am seeking
    drillbur or excadrill with these characteristics-
    31/31/31/x/31/0
    nature-Brave
    Ability-SAND FORCE
    Last edited by Blue Raja; 18th March 2012 at 4:24 AM.
    The Generous Blue Raja
    "The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."-Jules Winfield
    I am always searching for FLAWLESS RNG POKEMON especially non-shiny ones!
    I am one of the 99%

My trade thread-

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=559562
    my friend code 0690 7267 4567

I'm interested in the Shiny Ranger Manaphy and Shiny Kyurem.

You can choose any 3 Pokes from my shop for those two if you're interested.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

@Blue raja- Alright that sounds awesome though since i did do a lot of work for it can you maybe throw in another poke as well? and can i know the lvl, original trainer, nature and whether its female or not? ^_^. okay will do. can i ask what you would be willing to trade for the drillbur?

@okay i'll look into it
    Last edited by thaislex; 18th March 2012 at 4:14 PM.

[CENTER]

Hey I saw you posted in my shop about the V-Create Rayquaza. Could I get the Negaiboshi Jirachi for it instead?

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

@scraftyscrafty-answered you in your shop

[CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by thaislex View Post
    would really like your Dw bulbasaur, Dw ablility shiney vulpix, and almia darkari. willing to maybe trade with out the shiney vulpix but this is what i would be willing to trade for.
    Yeah that's fine I'd trade those 3 for the 2 is asked for if you want to. It's no problem at all
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

hey, i have a dw abra that's on your wants list and will be getting a dw feebas soon from someone, i'd be interested in a timid shiny eevee or ana pikachu
    Last edited by shinydragonairgirl; 18th March 2012 at 5:51 PM.
    Trainer name:Chloé

friend safari pokes: camerupt, phanpy and diggersby

my partner is looking for codes for his safari his fc is 2535-3947-9456
    his safari is grass with oddish, swadloon and maractus
    pm me if you want to add him

Shiny ball challenge
    I have set myself the challenge of getting all possible non legendary pokemon shiny with pokeball matching the shiny colours as closely as possible

Hey I'm interested in ur hayley mew, ana pikachu, and dw flareon..I got year of dragon swablu and horsea and sprng reshiram if ur interested

im interested in your Aurora ticket Deoxys'. Can i get the IVs+EVs for them both? as well as Negaiboshi Jirachi?
    I have(listing everything i have... not sure if you have them or not): UT Befriend a Pokemon Umbreon(English and Korean), UT Pokepark Mew, 3 different UT Liberty Ticket Victinis, UT Movie14 Victini, UT SMR2010 Jirachi, UT PKTOPIA Electrivire, UT WIN2011 Celebi, UT Shiny SPACE C Deoxys, UT VGC09 Milotic, UT PALCITY Lucario, UT Daisuki Club Metagross, and an UT Shiny Faraway Island Mew and Jap Movie Zekrom.
    Looking for 6IV Ditto. Have lots of events and some shinies (some of both are flawless/5IV). Message me and we can discuss

FC:1950-9844-1837
    IGN:Zac

i am interested in your shiny litwick or shiny zebstrika, i will trade you a shiny UT lax petilil for one of those.

please contact by PM
    i am merely a collector white FC 0862 6956 9032

i have been looking for a explosion caterpie i know there are some cuse hardyt3kyoyo uses one.
    i just want to know how to get one PM me if you know. also looking for pokemon with weird moves PM me if you have one
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

i have claimed the strongest pokemon ever

Want:

member card Darkrai
    lvl 50, hasty, UT, Flawless

Hayley's mew
    lvl 50, Naive, UT, near flawless

Negaiboshi Jirachi
    lvl 5, Careful, UT

Have:

DW shiny abra hatched and trained, evs wiped, lv.10, and near flawless hp fire 70(magic guard)
    DW shiny alakazam EV'd in 252 Sp.attack 252 speed, and 4 hp lv.100
    DW near flawless torchic JP jolly lv.10 untrained(speed boost)
    DW blaziken near flawless adament JP EV'd in 252 attack 252 speed and 4 hp lv.100(speed boostiken)
    DW Sharpedo modest eggmove : ancient power lv.100 EV'd 252 sp.atk 252 speed and 4 attack (speed boost)

Do I get a free Zorua w/ this btw?

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 94~}
    {~Most recent shiny : random shiny Wurmple(OR 1 RE!)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

@lavaburst14- i can give you one of those three for your near flawless dw torchic. Sorry working on ratios but rather have an event for an event when dealing with this. I was also already offered an abra and sharpedo =( sorry. lol Yes you do. as you would be one of the firsts to trade, you will get a shiny one ^_^. If you are willing to put somethign in your sig to advertise the ocupation on my shop i will bump it up to one of my flawless shineys <(^^,)>

im interested in your Aurora ticket Deoxys'. Can i get the IVs+EVs for them both? as well as Negaiboshi Jirachi?
    I have(listing everything i have... not sure if you have them or not): UT Befriend a Pokemon Umbreon(English and Korean), UT Pokepark Mew, 3 different UT Liberty Ticket Victinis, UT Movie14 Victini, UT SMR2010 Jirachi, UT PKTOPIA Electrivire, UT WIN2011 Celebi, UT Shiny SPACE C Deoxys, UT VGC09 Milotic, UT PALCITY Lucario, UT Daisuki Club Metagross, and an UT Shiny Faraway Island Mew and Jap Movie Zekrom.
    @hillyzac i am not sure about the exact ivs but i know that for sp.def and attack for the defense form is in the 20-30 range. the evs are a mere 4evs in health.
    for the jirachi the ivs are hp:4 df:27 at:25 spatk:31 spdef:19 spe:22 As these are some of my rarer pokemon i may as for a more than one to one ratio for these two. would that be alright with you?
    @shinydragon girl- i would be very interested in both ^_^ though i don't think i can give an event for dw pokes. would you like to have the shiny eevee and maybe look at another one of my shines/flawless for the other?
    @shinytactics- it is a flawless litwick with a benificial nature. i am sorry to say i need you to either add another pokemon or change your offer.
    @ric- alright. i already have a spring resharam though, can i have your two year of the dragons? can i know their nature? and if they're UT?
    Last edited by thaislex; 18th March 2012 at 9:17 PM.

[CENTER]

no problem could i get the eevee and the snorunt please,i haven't got the feebas yet so can't trade yet, can i pm you when i have
    Trainer name:Chloé

friend safari pokes: camerupt, phanpy and diggersby

my partner is looking for codes for his safari his fc is 2535-3947-9456
    his safari is grass with oddish, swadloon and maractus
    pm me if you want to add him

Shiny ball challenge
    I have set myself the challenge of getting all possible non legendary pokemon shiny with pokeball matching the shiny colours as closely as possible

alright its a deal ^_^ oh would you mind puting something in your sig to help advertise my shop? i will bump up your shiny zorua give away to a flawless shiny if you do =D

[CENTER]

Hey do you have a DW bold eevee with good IV's? (in def, sp.def and hp mostly)
    Pal Safari:
    3DS FC: 4768-7772-4721
    I can EV train ANY pokemon for you in less than 1 hour, from the moment you send it to me, PM if interested

Here's my XY Trade Shop have a look and see if there i anything you like:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-centre1

@hillyzac i am not sure about the exact ivs but i know that for sp.def and attack for the defense form is in the 20-30 range. the evs are a mere 4evs in health.
    for the jirachi the ivs are hp:4 df:27 at:25 spatk:31 spdef:19 spe:22 As these are some of my rarer pokemon i may as for a more than one to one ratio for these two. would that be alright with you?
    Eh, I think I'll just go with the Jirachi. I was thinking the Deoxys' were EV trained since they are lvl 100. But yeah, i was prepared to trade more than one for them. Which ones would you like for the Jirachi?
    Looking for 6IV Ditto. Have lots of events and some shinies (some of both are flawless/5IV). Message me and we can discuss

@ Toxicated92-yes i do, i can give you a near flawless with that nature with 31 in def spdef and attack. what would you be willing to trade for it?
    @Hillyzac- if you would like one ev trained i do offer that as a service i do. would you still be interested in them if i did that for you? for the jirachi would like the faraway island mew if it is legit. can i know the ivs on it?

[CENTER]

Hell yeh have a look at my trade shop and me know what you want
    Also could you pm with your reply cheers
    Pal Safari:
    3DS FC: 4768-7772-4721
    I can EV train ANY pokemon for you in less than 1 hour, from the moment you send it to me, PM if interested

Here's my XY Trade Shop have a look and see if there i anything you like:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-centre1

by any chance can i pick up that chimchar in return?

[CENTER]

@Hillyzac- if you would like one ev trained i do offer that as a service i do. would you still be interested in them if i did that for you? for the jirachi would like the faraway island mew if it is legit. can i know the ivs on it?
    But wont that make thier already high prices even higher? I think I'll just go with the Jirachi for now. I might come back for them at a later point.
    The Mew is legit as far as I know. Its IVs are 31/30/30/8/30/30 Adamant.

what about the zebstrika for my shiny petilil

i have been looking for a explosion caterpie i know there are some cuse hardyt3kyoyo uses one.
    i just want to know how to get one PM me if you know. also looking for pokemon with weird moves PM me if you have one
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

@hillyzac- alright i understand i hope you re-visit soon . i can trade for that thanks ^_^. may need to wait a day or two till i can trade though. is that alright?
    @shiny tactics- that is fine =)
    Last edited by thaislex; 18th March 2012 at 10:21 PM.

[CENTER]

yeah sure. Just PM/VM me when you're available.
    Last edited by Stylinson; 19th March 2012 at 2:15 AM.

ok when do you want to trade

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast