Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 437

Thread: Awesome105's Trade Shop

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    I am interested in your Oblivia Shaymin, PKTOPIA Magmortar, Nobunaga's Rayquaza, ANA Flying Pikachu, and Popularity Poll Rayquaza. To offer in return how about my Hadou Mew, DW Treecko, SMR2011 Zoroark, Trade for Evolution! Electabuzz and ANA Darkrai?
    I've already made a deal for a SMR2011 Zoroark, but all the others I want. Do you have any other offers?






    Added these pokemon to my shop.
    Shiny or non-shiny (your pick) Kyushu Groudon. (ask about natures and IV's for specific one)
    Shiny or non-shiny (your pick) Kyushu Swampert. (ask about natures and IV's for specific one)
    Shiny or non-shiny (your pick) Kyushu Sceptile. (ask about natures and IV's for specific one)
    Shiny or non-shiny (your pick) Kyushu Blaziken. (ask about natures and IV's for specific one)
    Shiny, EV'd flawless Adamant Haxorus.
    Shiny, flawless Adamant Scizor (hacked or obtained from a hack pokerus)

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Ulbrich View Post
    Hello! =D I'm interested in some of you UT shiny Pokémon ^^ I like Growlith, Totodile, Litwick, Turtwig and Larvesta. I have some shiny to trade:

    IV's format HP/Att/Def/Speed/SpA/SpD
    Cubchoo (UT) lvl. 28 Brave Female 20/31/31/22/22/15
    Bagon (Caps, UT) lvl. 28 Careful Female 26/13/6/0/17/28
    Feebas (nicknamed, UT) lvl. 1 Timid Female 31/28/31/31/30/31
    Riolu (Caps, T) lvl. 28 Timid Female 4/30/12/6/7/2

    Did you like something to trade? ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    Interested in these two, Cubchoo (UT) lvl. 28 Brave Female 20/31/31/22/22/15 and Bagon (Caps, UT) lvl. 28 Careful Female 26/13/6/0/17/28. Pick two that you wanted or give me more offers, thanks.
    I have new offers and a new FC ^^

    IV's format HP/Att/Def/Speed/SpA/SpD
    Cubchoo (UT) lvl. 28 Brave Female 20/31/31/22/22/15
    Bagon (Caps, UT) lvl. 28 Careful Female 26/13/6/0/17/28
    Feebas (nicknamed, UT) lvl. 1 Timid Female 31/28/31/31/30/31
    Riolu (Caps, T) lvl. 28 Timid Female 4/30/12/6/7/2
    Zorua (UT EV's) lvl. 1 Adamant Male 6/20/12/3/7/28
    Charmander (Caps, UT) lvl. 1 Timid Male 2/11/18/26/10/30
    Bulbasaur (nicknamed, UT) lvl. 1 Hardy Male 13/16/14/12/0/29
    Munna (UT) lvl. 1 Hasty Female 11/28/26/0/30/25
    Sableye (UT) lvl. 1 Mild Female 22/31/8/31/8/6
    Foongus (nicknamed, UT) lvl. 30 Female 1/22/16/20/3/25
    Karrablast (UT) lvl. 26 Hasty Female 8/27/12/10/8/20
    Eevee (Korean, UT) lvl. 1 Naive Male 31/26/31/31/8/6
    Lapras (French, UT) lvl. 1 Naughty Male 24/25/20/4/30/14
    Charmander (nicknamed, UT) Serious Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Gible (UT) lvl.1 Jolly Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Goldeen (UT) lvl. 1 Lonely Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Vulpix (Japanese, UT) lvl. 1 Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Ralts (Caps, UT) lvl. 1 Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Sigilyph (UT) lvl. 1 Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Growlithe (UT) lvl. 1 Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Tepig (UT) lvl. 1 Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Growlithe (UT) lvl. 1 Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31

    Still interested? ^^ Let me know =D






    Growlithe fan, Fire Pokémon Trainer, Shiny and Event collector!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Ulbrich View Post
    I have new offers and a new FC ^^

    IV's format HP/Att/Def/Speed/SpA/SpD
    Cubchoo (UT) lvl. 28 Brave Female 20/31/31/22/22/15
    Bagon (Caps, UT) lvl. 28 Careful Female 26/13/6/0/17/28
    Feebas (nicknamed, UT) lvl. 1 Timid Female 31/28/31/31/30/31
    Riolu (Caps, T) lvl. 28 Timid Female 4/30/12/6/7/2
    Zorua (UT EV's) lvl. 1 Adamant Male 6/20/12/3/7/28
    Charmander (Caps, UT) lvl. 1 Timid Male 2/11/18/26/10/30
    Bulbasaur (nicknamed, UT) lvl. 1 Hardy Male 13/16/14/12/0/29
    Munna (UT) lvl. 1 Hasty Female 11/28/26/0/30/25
    Sableye (UT) lvl. 1 Mild Female 22/31/8/31/8/6
    Foongus (nicknamed, UT) lvl. 30 Female 1/22/16/20/3/25
    Karrablast (UT) lvl. 26 Hasty Female 8/27/12/10/8/20
    Eevee (Korean, UT) lvl. 1 Naive Male 31/26/31/31/8/6
    Lapras (French, UT) lvl. 1 Naughty Male 24/25/20/4/30/14
    Charmander (nicknamed, UT) Serious Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Gible (UT) lvl.1 Jolly Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Goldeen (UT) lvl. 1 Lonely Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Vulpix (Japanese, UT) lvl. 1 Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Ralts (Caps, UT) lvl. 1 Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Sigilyph (UT) lvl. 1 Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Growlithe (UT) lvl. 1 Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Tepig (UT) lvl. 1 Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Growlithe (UT) lvl. 1 Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31

    Still interested? ^^ Let me know =D
    Interested in these along with the other two. Sigiliph, Lapras, and Munna for those five is a deal. Sorry, I didn't expect having to leave for the rest of the day yesterday, so I couldn't trade.

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    Interested in these along with the other two. Sigiliph, Lapras, and Munna for those five is a deal. Sorry, I didn't expect having to leave for the rest of the day yesterday, so I couldn't trade.
    Ok, it's a deal ^^ I'm on already, my new FC is in my sig =D






    Growlithe fan, Fire Pokémon Trainer, Shiny and Event collector!

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Ulbrich View Post
    Ok, it's a deal ^^ I'm on already, my new FC is in my sig =D
    I need to go catch some Patrats for the clone-back, will be there in like five minutes.

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Added the following to my shop.
    UT Hasty, shiny Munna.
    UT Careful, shiny Bagon.
    UT Brave, shiny Cubchoo.
    UT Naughty, shiny Lapras.
    UT Shiny, flawless Calm Sigilyph.
    UT Shiny, near flawless (31/31/31/21/31/31) Adamant Aron. (EM : Superpower, Body Slam, Head Smash, Stealth Rock)
    UT Shiny, flawless Timid Mesprit. (OT: BLUEMEW, he's an RNGer like Mat right?)
    UT Shiny, near-flawless (30/31/31/31/31/31) Bold Uxie (in Master Ball)

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't trip dawg
    Posts
    201

    Default

    UT Jolly flawless Nobunaga's Rayquaza
    shiny Kyushu Groudon

    for my flawless spanish winter darkrai and spanish dw vaporean btw i heard shiny hadou are hacks so idk

    Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

    User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    I've already made a deal for a SMR2011 Zoroark, but all the others I want. Do you have any other offers?
    Do you have any of the Saikyou events? I can offer Saikyou Dragonite, Salamence, Magmortar, and Electivire.
    FC: 1463 5647 1777


    Come check out my Trade Shop!!!

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    UT Jolly flawless Nobunaga's Rayquaza
    shiny Kyushu Groudon

    for my flawless spanish winter darkrai and spanish dw vaporean btw i heard shiny hadou are hacks so idk
    Deal. I have them cloned but I can not trade right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg
    Do you have any of the Saikyou events? I can offer Saikyou Dragonite, Salamence, Magmortar, and Electivire.
    Deal for Salamence.
    Last edited by awesome105; 26th March 2012 at 3:45 AM.

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States, Illinois
    Posts
    28

    Default

    In response to your CMT:

    NON SHINY Kyushu Groudon and Pikachu Color pichu sound good?
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

    White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

    White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

    Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

    Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique


  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    If you could trade Eppie's shiny near-flawless Deoxys for all three of these it's a deal. I need a clone of Politoed, the other two I have cloned. Just let me know if this is alright, I understand that this Deoxys obviously means something to you, so let me know.
    That's too much. I'd do a regular Eppie's Mew but not Deoxys. Please pick again

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiltedTrainer View Post
    In response to your CMT:

    NON SHINY Kyushu Groudon and Pikachu Color pichu sound good?
    Alright, sure. I have Groudon cloned but still need the Pichu cloned. I won't be able to trade for a couple of hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    That's too much. I'd do a regular Eppie's Mew but not Deoxys. Please pick again
    Is shiny Ferrothorn, shiny Regice, and shiny Palkia good?

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    Alright, sure. I have Groudon cloned but still need the Pichu cloned. I won't be able to trade for a couple of hours.


    Is shiny Ferrothorn, shiny Regice, and shiny Palkia good?
    I can do Ferro and Palkia. Which Regice are you referring to? The one with Sleep Talk?

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    12

    Default

    hi! I am interested in your: non-shiny kyushu groudon, sceptile, swampert, blaziken. CMT to see if there are anything you want
    White2 FC: 1077 7567 6538
    White1 FC: 1507 2540 5128
    Always looking for events!
    I currently live in Taiwan(GMT+8)

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    Deal for Salamence.
    Alright, I can trade any time today and Thursday, and from 4:30pm - 5:30pm Wednesday. We live in the same timezone...so I'm sure we have similar sleeping times
    FC: 1463 5647 1777


    Come check out my Trade Shop!!!

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    I can do Ferro and Palkia. Which Regice are you referring to? The one with Sleep Talk?
    Yes, the one with Sleep Talk please. I didn't know you had more than one, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by henryshen11 View Post
    hi! I am interested in your: non-shiny kyushu groudon, sceptile, swampert, blaziken. CMT to see if there are anything you want
    Will check it in a few minutes, will edit this post when I see what I like.
    EDIT: Is 10ANIV Bulbasaur, 10ANIV Celebi, and both Berry Fix Zigzagoons alright?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    Alright, I can trade any time today and Thursday, and from 4:30pm - 5:30pm Wednesday. We live in the same timezone...so I'm sure we have similar sleeping times
    Alright.
    Last edited by awesome105; 27th March 2012 at 11:14 PM.

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    12

    Default

    okay,it's a deal when are you free to trade?
    White2 FC: 1077 7567 6538
    White1 FC: 1507 2540 5128
    Always looking for events!
    I currently live in Taiwan(GMT+8)

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by henryshen11 View Post
    okay,it's a deal when are you free to trade?
    Could you wait until the weekend? I won't be available to trade with anyone until then, as our internet will be down until then. Sorry.

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Shiny or non-shiny (your pick) Kyushu Sceptile. (ask about natures and IV's for specific one)

    Can I get IVs and Natures of both?



  20. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    Shiny or non-shiny (your pick) Kyushu Sceptile. (ask about natures and IV's for specific one)

    Can I get IVs and Natures of both?
    Regular: 29/19/26/31/16/31 Hasty
    Shiny: 31/31/31/05/31/31 Jolly

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    389

    Default

    If only the normal had the shiny's stats... *sigh*

    Please CMT for the shiny one!

    Edit: I just realized that this is Kyushu and not DW! Thanks anyways.
    Last edited by cooloolcool; 29th March 2012 at 1:48 AM.



  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    If only the normal had the shiny's stats... *sigh*

    Please CMT for the shiny one!

    Edit: I just realized that this is Kyushu and not DW! Thanks anyways.
    Alright, thanks for visiting.

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    Could you wait until the weekend? I won't be available to trade with anyone until then, as our internet will be down until then. Sorry.
    alright, i'll have more time to trade then
    White2 FC: 1077 7567 6538
    White1 FC: 1507 2540 5128
    Always looking for events!
    I currently live in Taiwan(GMT+8)

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Bashful Oblivia Shyamin for a real UT TRU Arceus no robbions or anything at all?


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post

    Because I've been offered Swablu, I won't accept that, but I am interested in your YOTD Bagon. Could I add your DW Torchic too, possibly?
    Sorry for the late reply, but yeah I could trade you the DW Torchic. And since I've obtained a VGC09 Milotic already, I'm now interesed in Eppie's Old Sea Map Mew instead. If I'm asking for too much please feel free to add any Poke from my shop to our 2 for 2 deal.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •