Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Community POTW #64

Ok, this set is pretty bad, but it's also really annoying and fun at the same time.

Eelektross@Leftovers
    Rash
    Levitate
    252 Atk, 252 SpA, 4 HP
    -Volt Switch
    -U-turn
    -Dragon Tail
    -Thunder Wave

This set shuffles the game up like a deck of cards, and it can get really annoying sometimes. It pretty much adds a new meaning to the term "VoltTurn." The main goal is to paralyze something when it switches in and then do a little damage and switch out with Volt Switch, or U-turn if you opponent switches in a Ground or Grass type or something. Even worse, you can throw out a Dragon Tail and shuffle around your opponent's team even more, which works great with Stealth Rock and/or Spikes. Max offenses because while you're playing 52 Card Pickup with your opponent's team, you might as well do some damage. Rash nature too because with 252 SpA EVs and a positive nature, Volt Switch actually does a good bit of damage to a lot of things.

So yeah ScizoRotom, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by NAMBIRI View Post
    This is the most Eelektrifying Pokémon of the week. I am SHOCKED that people think Huntail and Goressbye(however you spell it) but I don't fEel that way when it comes to Eelektross. Eelektross can rEely Coil up more than just pun with its Eelektricity. You don't mess with Eelektross or Eelse it will zap you.
    This is the best post yet.

I had to resist writing the whole POTW like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NAMBIRI View Post
    This is the most Eelektrifying Pokémon of the week. I am SHOCKED that people think Huntail and Goressbye(however you spell it) but I don't fEel that way when it comes to Eelektross. Eelektross can rEely Coil up more than just pun with its Eelektricity. You don't mess with Eelektross or Eelse it will zap you.

uhh.... (mind screwed) best....post.......evar.......
    Wassup

This is the best post yet.
    uhh.... (mind screwed) best....post.......evar.......
    May as well post this.

Maybe you could find a good pun for one of the sets. Maybe.

Edit: Or maybe a snake pun of some sort?
    Last edited by Zachmac; 25th March 2012 at 7:30 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Probably Electross' biggest flaw would be that it's not the fastest of all Pokemons, but putting it in a Trick Room team could fix that. One should probably get rid of Pokemons that are generally faster sweepers or Mold Breaker Pokemons (Haxorus in OU, for example).
    Gen VI Pokedex, here I come!
    Gen V National Pokédex: 649/649

3DS FC: 3239-3604-9829

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123