Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
Results 1,101 to 1,104 of 1104

Thread: The Phantom Legacy

Well as Dark said our clans are merging. So we must all move to BAS. This clan was very important to me. I still remember when u guys recruited me. This clan was very fun. Unfourtunatly we were inactive but we are merging with BAS . I think it is best for the clan. Again this was very fun but we have to move to BAS to become an amazing clan. I loved the time here and i love you guys.
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

I've showed all of you a lot of the art I've been making, but I'm still Toady Rank. What's up with that?

What have I done

Alright, I've pretty much set up my post for the division, and I will take over soon. I'm sure we will have a much greater time in Black Ambitions. I'll keep a small record of our time here on my new division post. For everyone who isn't active, I really hope you will consider re-joining us in BAS so that we can continue to grow together, along with new people. It has been a pleasure working with you all in The Phantom Legacy.

Edit: Seed, this clan is obviously over with. There is absolutely no point for me to edit the post for your LC, nor any point for you to continue to post art here. In BAS, you should re-apply for the job, and you will be given the credit you have now, plus for the ones you've made.
    Last edited by Sceptrigon; 22nd September 2012 at 11:14 PM.

Closed upon request

Until the End

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445