View Poll Results: Which Plane do we go to next?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Innistrad

0 0%
  • New Phyrexia/Mirrodin

0 0%
  • Zendikar

2 66.67%
  • Alara (Unbroken)

0 0%
  • Shadowmoor/Lorwyn

0 0%
  • Kamigawa

1 33.33%
  • Kaldheim

0 0%
  • Shandalar

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Planeswalkers (Discussion Thread)

So, where do we go from here? Since we're staying on plane, might I propose paying a certain planeswalking dragon a visit? The Orochi we're tracking down did start a fight on his front lawn.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    So, where do we go from here? Since we're staying on plane, might I propose paying a certain planeswalking dragon a visit? The Orochi we're tracking down did start a fight on his front lawn.
    I'm trying to avoid too much of the canon 'walkers. Since many of them have gone missing. And there's no real reason to look at Bolas for any sort of help and expect him not to kill you.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

If he pays any attention at all.
    And if we start bringing Bolas this soon to play... It would ruin things. I mean, look how long it took for our characters to attempt to kill each other. Do you think some of them wouldnt try to do the same to bolas too? And they'd die if they so much as thought about killing Bolas while the dragon was nearby.

EDIT: On the topic of Mirrans vs Phyrexians, and me being the one who pointed this out to Kamotz, I actually think that Mirrodin belongs to the phyrexians. They were put there by its creator, and they did a better job taking control of it than the mirrans. Now, however, if you should ask me if i'd allow the Phyrexians to continue existing and living on the plane, I'd answer, obviously, no.

They are a blight and an infestation. They are cruel, disgusting, and most of all, dangerous. Even Karn himself turned against them after being freed of the Oil's influence (I believe), and should the oppurtunity arise to get rid of them, even if in the same temporary way as the Eldrazi were, I would support it.
    Last edited by niedude; 28th April 2012 at 7:54 PM.

So it seems things are starting to calm down for the moment (Rck won't attack Gib again for now, as he believes he uh... already helped the priest find the righteous path again.)

But so, are we really going to go through the whole splitting up thing?
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

It was probably gonna happen either way. We're a pretty big bunch. We're... 10?

We also have a bunch of personalities which clash massively. We have Rckaird's fanatical devotion to his morality, Gibrael's slightly different fanatical devotion to his own morality, Yuu's practically a murderous psychopath, etc. The way I see this going is the more moderate members of our little group clustering into one group, and the extreme ones all joining their own little group.

Rimuel and Morgana are joining Jareth's group, by the way.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Heh, the trouble is that if all the problematic people flock together, they'll most likely end up killing each other at some point. Which might actually be a good thing. And that if everyone in one group gets along too well, it'll just be too easy for them. No conflicts and such.

Hmm... I have no idea where either Thay or Rck go. Thay's pretty pissed at almost everyone, while Rck would most likely join a group with people who he needs to keep an eye on which is like, half the group, really.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

Hmm...you're all so sure that splitting up the group is a good thing. But I might take issue with that. Let's say group 1 goes to kamigawa and group 2 to lorwyn. Then what? Say group 1 finds something and then goes on to Mercadia, where they then find nothing. Meanwhile group2 has found nothing on lorwyn and goes to kamigawa to look for group one. That's a huge plane. It would take a while to find their trail, and then they've already moved on to an infinitely huge multiverse.

Monsters."

Oh, right, no interplanar cellphones...
    That'd get pretty hard to manage pretty fast.

Let's keep going with the forward momentum here, yeah?

Post, people, Post!

Monsters."

Ah, right, they have no means to communicate when separated. Hmm, yeah, that does pose a problem...

As for posting, I will once I get time (second to last week of school = busytimes) and an idea on what to post; neither of the would really do much right now.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

Just to clear up and state a few things for going forward. We won't be splitting up and won't be spending much time on Kamigawa should we go there. It's one of my less favorite sets and planes, so we'd only be there briefly. The other planes are just much more interesting. Next though, we'll be meeting with some dragons who aren't exactly happy we've trampled all over their beach. The Dragon Nations are trying to establish a central power in Madra, and they have some choice things to say and offer to us walkers.

Monsters."

Oh sweet, we get to have some planar influence! Cool.

Just wish Vernach was already ready. THis is exactly his cup of tea.

So no one has anything to post? If not then I'll move it along.

Monsters."

That would probably be best. We've pretty much cleared most intercharacter feuds for now, so bring on the new stuff.

Yeah, seconding nie. Everything seems peaceful now. Too peaceful. So bring on the plot!
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

Okay, I'll move things along. I just thought there was more people were waiting to reply to. Regardless, I'll get things going.

Monsters."

Sweet, Dragons. And I assume of the speaking kind?

Can't wait for the interaction this will bring.

Did I leave you guys on too much of a "???" place? Looking over my post it seems that it might be hard to respond to what I wrote, so if that's the case let me know and I'll go back to make some more edits.

Monsters."

Well, there was little more to respond other than be admired at the dragons showing up. A little more info couldn't certainly hurt.

/Double posting in an RPG lead by a mod.
    /Asking for an infraction
    /Bribes Kamotz with cookies and vodka

Couldn't be more happy with how this post just turned out. Gibrael is finally acting like I wanted him too (all holier than thou when directly confronted, but still capable of acting pretty casual nevertheless) and Yuu is starting to show a little of her crazy (that doesnt involve Ax Crazy, or Bloodthirsty Crazy, or HAHAHAHA I MURDERED YOUR CHILDREN crazy. Just plain LOOKDRAGONS*swoosh* crazy)

So I'll just link to some photo references here in case anyone wanted an official set of images. I thought I did enough to describe them, because I usually really don't like to disrupt the flow of the story to wax lyrically about how someone looked. But I think it was necessary in this case.

See if you can match the photos/cards to my descriptions for extra Planeswalker points!

Monsters."

Posted. And thanks for the image set, by the way, helps at least me out a lot!

Sorry for my post being so short. It's just that so much happened I figured I should keep it short and to the point instead of trying to reply to absolutely everything. Especially since I'm leaving in a few, and really wanted to get my post done before that.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

niedude, GoldenHouou, storymasterb, do you guys play Magic? You should post more in the Alt. Cards section.

Too bad I just noticed this thread. It would've been fun to take part in this.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Update: still working on that post. Things are very slow-going for me right now. Hopefully I'll get back in a groove (if not MY groove) this week, but there's no telling. Chronic disease and recovering from septic shock really kicks your *** for a while, I'm learning.

Monsters."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast