Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Search for the Clubultimate! (732)

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Paul is more obedient and kind to others, Trip is pretty much mean to everyone and he would hardly listen to Burgh.

You have these characters completely switched around!

Trip DID listen to Burgh, and he's been helpful to Ash and others before, and even in this episode (telling Ash to focus on improving Scraggy).

PAUL is the one who was just mean to everyone ("Pathetic!") How you could POSSIBLY get "kind to others" from PAUL is mind-boggling.
    Last edited by Sushi; 23rd March 2012 at 2:32 PM.

So Scragyy training began in this episode...some how I should have saw that coming XD

Anyway, I know now Conkeldurr's problem, it no longer has a damaging fighting move...and who ever told me Strength wasn't gonna stay, they need to confess they were wrong...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I don't get you guys, complaining about Druddigon vs. Bisharp only lasting 30 seconds when the other title of the episode is "Quick Succession Donamite!", and with Bakkie, Masaomi and Georgia quickly moving onwards they did stay true to the title.

BTW, I hope I'm not the first one to question this, but does Bianca have a thing for Kenyan/Sawk, constantly bumping into, groping them and the like?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    BTW, I hope I'm not the first one to question this, but does Bianca have a thing for Kenyan/Sawk, constantly bumping into, groping them and the like?
    I haven't watch the actual episode yet, but she is fawning over Muscles and Fighting types in this tournament (writers probably wanted to somewhat rehash Zorua)

I do have a question though, how was Emboar out before Bianca got back in the stadium?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I think this episode made BiancaxStephan canon on one side lol. Okay next tourney Cilan needs to face Georgia. Burgundy has faced and lost to the main trio. I loved seeing Dewott though. I was hoping Oshawott would have popped out to see the match.

D= Poor Trip. He's all by his lonesome. He should join Burgundy and Langely...or something. I feel bad seeing him sit by himself. :< I mean, even Foongus guy has a buddy even if it is his foongus...
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I love these rivals interactions :3 really nice episode one of the best in BW imo, I lol'd when Georgia intimidated Burgundy. XD ugh Masaomi is so arrogant he needs to be a rival in the league.

Lolipiece and POKEMON complain about such little things lol =O

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

D= Poor Trip. He's all by his lonesome. He should join Burgundy and Langely...or something. I feel bad seeing him sit by himself. :< I mean, even Foongus guy has a buddy even if it is his foongus...
    Poor Trip =/ Wonder where were Stephan and Bianca? I guess training with Sawk and Bianca looking for buffed guys/pokemon. XD
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 22nd March 2012 at 6:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Poor Trip =/ Wonder where were Stephan and Bianca? I guess training with Sawk and Bianca looking for buffed guys/pokemon. XD
    I love seeing Bianca with Stephan and Sawk, she's so crazy. Looks like her quirk has extended to Stephan as well. Her inspecting Stephan was priceless.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

10. Default

Shooti is a stoic loner.........what can I say.........

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    I think this episode made BiancaxStephan canon on one side lol. Okay next tourney Cilan needs to face Georgia. Burgundy has faced and lost to the main trio. I loved seeing Dewott though. I was hoping Oshawott would have popped out to see the match.
    What I can say is, Kenyan did not object to Bel's groping of his body.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post

What I can say is, Kenyan did not object to Bel's groping of his body.
    What were Georgia, Dento, and Ash babbling about Iris while she was battling?

Paul liked to be by himself alot of times too but in DP everyone loved to bug and be around him. No one and I mean no one seems to enjoy Trip's presence.

My ideal battle ever!

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    What were Georgia, Dento, and Ash babbling about Iris while she was battling?
    Langley said she would be the one to defeat Iris in the tournament, that said, she was being very respectful overall, and generally nice, she does not come off as much of a mean girl/jerk as she did in her debut, she seems to have matured somewhat, I guess alongside her Komatana.

The rest was general commentary on the flow of Iris' battle, moves etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    I loved seeing Dewott though. I was hoping Oshawott would have popped out to see the match.
    I just can't at the people who wanted to watch this episode simply for that. And the strangest part is that I wasn't one of those people, but that's because I knew that the Oshawott haters wanted him to observe the match so he would become "inspired" to evolve. I actually feel sorry for them; they're becoming so desperate and it's so obvious now. Anyway, I thought this episode was bland. We got to see some battles, but there wasn't a single battle that I was interested in. The thing that I disliked the most about this episode was the amount of Pokemon debuts; the writers aren't even trying to pace themselves, and they're going to suffer later on when they run out of new Pokemon to showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I just can't at the people who wanted to watch this episode simply for that. And the strangest part is that I wasn't one of those people, but that's because I knew that the Oshawott haters wanted him to observe the match so he would become "inspired" to evolve. I actually feel sorry for them; they're becoming so desperate and it's so obvious now. Anyway, I thought this episode was bland. We got to see some battles, but there wasn't a single battle that I was interested in. The thing that I disliked the most about this episode was the amount of Pokemon debuts; the writers aren't even trying to pace themselves, and they're going to suffer later on when they run out of new Pokemon to showcase.
    That is not the reason why. I do not hate Oshawott, on the contrary. Oshawott was intimidated by the Dewott he saw before. It would have been nice to see his reaction to stuff he could learn. Three water moves and Tackle is too bland. Revenge or Ice Beam could have been good tutor moves for him. Like how Scraggy learned from watching Scrafty. Evolution was not on my mind.

Trip can have lot of friends, he just chooses not to. Hard to feel sorry for him when its his choice for being a jerk.

Burgandy wants revenge on everyone who beats her, so not much so say about that. Georgia destroying Druddigon was disappointing to see, I expected at least a fight :/

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post

Burgandy wants revenge on everyone who beats her, so not much so say about that.:/
    Nope, she never said she wanted revenge on Ash at all. Must have been something Iris said. They seemed to be getting under each other's skin with all that mouthing they seemed to be doing prior to it's start.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Nope, she never said she wanted revenge on Ash at all. Must have been something Iris said. They seemed to be getting under each other's skin with all that mouthing they seemed to be doing prior to it's start.
    Either way she's not a fan of anyone in the main trio.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Georgia destroying Druddigon was disappointing to see, I expected at least a fight :/
    Bisharp completely wiping the floor with Druddigon was pleasant to see. Along with finally seeing her fulfill her role as a Dragon Buster the match also showed us how effortlessly and quickly she can deal with one, which is great development for her and Bisharp. Meanwhile, BURGUNDY'S Dewott vs. Excadrill took up half the episode and was pretty boring to watch, which shows that Iris hasn't got much development going on in this tournament, and although both she and Georgia lose in the next round I'm certain that the latter's going to put up a good fight against Bianca while we've already seen Excadrill's fate against Mas's Throh.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Bisharp completely wiping the floor with Druddigon was pleasant to see. Along with finally seeing her fulfill her role as a Dragon Buster the match also showed us how effortlessly and quickly she can deal with one, which is great development for her and Bisharp. Meanwhile, BURGUNDY'S Dewott vs. Excadrill took up half the episode and was pretty boring to watch, which shows that Iris hasn't got much development going on in this tournament, and although both she and Georgia lose in the next round I'm certain that the latter's going to put up a good fight against Bianca while we've already seen Excadrill's fate against Mas's Throh.
    Dewott vs. Excadrill was not boring, I really enjoyed it. Sorry if you didn't.

Dewott vs Excadrill seems to be a fantastic battle and Iris battles yet again deliver, all her battles have been awesome, this was the figth I wanted for the Clay gym(even though I'm pretty satisfied how the gym went) and it delivered just like I though, obviously with a diferent outcome since if it was Satoshi vs Clay Satoshi would have won, anyway.

Scraggy gets training, cool stuff, more interactions and gags and this time they actually seem nice and not annoying.

A shitload of badassness in this episode too,Scraggy ,Troh ,Emboar , Conkeldurr, Excadrill and Dewott :P.

Didn't watch it yet but from the pictures and comments it seems great.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Oshawott is the last Pokemon that should be here. When the Don battles aren't going on, Oshawott is hoggin the screen. So I really don't know what people want.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

I have to wait to see the episode again, but I enjoyed viewing the photos. Even though Burgundy lost, it was close, and I have more respect for her battling. Georgia owns.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by UnbelievableUrsula View Post
    Oshawott is the last Pokemon that should be here. When the Don battles aren't going on, Oshawott is hoggin the screen. So I really don't know what people want.
    Oh please... When was the last time Oshawott was the main focus of an episode? You are confusing him with Piplup.

Good episode. The battles were more interesting than the previous one. Also, I like how some dynamics were played here with some interactions. Burgundy and Georgia, as the usual, gave the episode good moments and I did like how they interact with each other.

I'm still a bit sad of seeing Dewott lose again, but that's just a minor issue.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast