Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Default Persona- BOSS

Persona- Burn On, Shining Souls!
    DISCUSSION THREAD!

"Heroes aren't gods! When we get punched, it hurts! When we eat stuff off the ground, we get diarrhea, or worse!.” ~ Pirihiko Ichimonji

-

- Arcana List -

When you create your sign-up you will no doubt notice a section labeled ‘Arcana’. “Now Zinc,” you may ask “what ‘da hellz is that fo’”? That is, my good man, the corresponding Arcana of your character and their Persona. Each Arcana has its own personality characteristics that are similar to the person who is being represented by it. You don’t have to fit all of the criteria, as most people will be very complex in this RP, but you want to chose the Arcana that fits your character the best using the list of the Arcana provided below. Just be careful. Only one character is allowed per Arcana.

Sadly, as this is a continuation of a previous RP, we don't have many spots open... at all. So if you want in, it's first come first serve, no reservations.

- 0 ~ The Fool -

The Fool represents infinite possibilities. It is both nothing and everything. It is often associated with discovery, ignorance, and a desire to continue forward regardless of the risks (as well as madness and chaos). Persona users of the Fool Arcana often posses the "Wild Card" ability which allows them to use multiple Personae. Personae of the Fool Arcana include Orpheus, Slime, and Susano-o.

Randy Clopin/ Vigilante+

- I ~ The Magician -

The Magician represents talent. It is often an indicator of unused talent, namely for those who have yet to realize their full potential. Those of the Magician Arcana tend to be compulsive, confidant, short-tempered, thoughtful, supportive, energetic, and headstrong. Personae of the Magician Arcana include Jack Frost, Hermes, Pixie, and Rangda.

Izzy Simone/ Daedalus

- II ~ The Priestess -

The Priestess represents knowledge. It is often an indicator of an intelligent person, but usually a withdrawn one. Those of this Arcana tend to be intelligent, creative, thoughtful, full of common sense, shy, reserved, hesitant, and supportive. Personae of the Priestess Arcana include Amaterasu, Unicorn, Juno, and Sarasvati.

Jason Kun- Clarise 'Eri' Stone/ Konohana Sakuya

- III ~ The Empress -

The Empress represents power. It is often an indicator of an strong-willed but uncertain lady. Those of this Arcana tend to be headstrong, motherly, strict, smart, uncertain, a "born leader", and temperamental. Personae of the Empress Arcana include Ishtar, Titania, Lakshmi, and Isis.

Error. Data not found. Empress Arcana not available at this time.

- IV ~ The Emperor -

The Emperor represents power or control. It is often an indicator of an strong-willed but uncertain man. Those of this Arcana tend to be headstrong, athletic, determined, troubled, charismatic, uncertain, and a "born leader". Personae of the Emperor Arcana include Caesar, Odin, Barong, and Amon-Ra.

Testa (McDougal) Jones/ Unknown

- V ~ The Hierophant -

The Hierophant represents control or a position of power. It is often an indicator of a person in a position of authority or someone with a mature outlook on life. Those of this Arcana tend to be reflective, resolute, troubled, controlling, snoopy, righteous, and diligent. Personae of the Hierophant Arcana include Mithra, Omoikane, and Psyche.

Kururiua- Bryan 'Halberd' Donnely

- VI ~ The Lovers -

The Lovers represents a romantic or caring person. It is often an indicator of a person who is looking for a meaningful relationship, but not necessarily a romantic one. Those of this Arcana tend to be cheerful, impulsive, easily scared, romantic, supportive, condescending, and decisive. Personae of the Lovers Arcana include Cybele, Io, and Narcissus.

Niedude- JP/ Pedro

- VII ~ The Chariot -

The Chariot represents a competitive and driven person. It is often an indicator of a person who is reaching for a goal or trying to overcome an external obstacle. Those of this Arcana tend to be headstrong, decisive, focused, diligent, in need of support, reckless, and steadfast. Personae of the Chariot Arcana include Minotaur, Ares, and Thor.

Marble Zone (AKA: Marbly)- Levin Sanders/ Asclepius

- VIII ~ Justice -

Justice represents a good natured yet held back person. It is often an indicator of a person who is trying to overcome an emotional or mental obstacle or struggling to make the right decisions. Those of this Arcana tend to be shy, decisive, friendly, responsible, in need of support, objective, and clever. Personae of the Justice Arcana include Angel, Archangel, Principality, and Power.

TheSequelReturns- Miyuki Tachibana/Astraea

- IX ~ The Hermit -

The Hermit represents a reserved person. It is often an indicator of a person who is trying to escape from their normal life or attempting to be someone they’re not. Those of this Arcana tend to be calm, loners, troubled, introverts, in need of guidance, thoughtful, and easily flustered. Personae of The Hermit Arcana include Mothman, Fenrir, Naga, and Taraka.

Liza Monroe/ Yuki-Onna

- X ~ Fortune -

Fortune represents a person dealing with some kind of major change in their life, either in the past or the future. It is often an indicator of a person who is struggling to decide what path they want to take. Those of this Arcana tend to be energetic, popular, troubled, extroverts, falsely confidant, searching, and tend to be seen as lucky. Personae of the Fortune Arcana include Chronos, Norn, Fortuna, and Clotho.

Garret Wulfgard/ Kresnik

- XI ~ Strength -

Strength represents a person who is trying to overcome what other think of them or struggling to reveal a side of themselves that they usually keep hidden. It is often an indicator of a person who is struggling to overcome an internal obstacle. Those of this Arcana tend to be energetic, headstrong, confidant, sincere, opinionated, worried, and impulsive. Personae of the Strength Arcana include Cerberus, Oni, Titan, and Valkyrie.

InnerFlame- Russel Wilton/ Eros

- XII ~ The Hanged Man -

The Hanged Man represents a person who is struggling with a situation that is out of their control. It is often an indicator of a person who fears that they are powerless. Those of this Arcana tend to be troubled, in need of support, sincere, thoughtful, intelligent, kind, and patient. Personae of The Hanged Man Arcana include Inugami, Odysseus, Berith, and Vasuki.

Ysa- Snow Fields/Melpomene

- XIII ~ Death -

Death represents a person who is dealing with a loss. It is often an indicator of a person who can't escape the thought of their own mortality. Those of this Arcana tend to be troubled, calm, accepting, thoughtful, obsessive, pessimistic, and patient. Personae of the Death Arcana include Mot, Loa, Samael, and Charon.

Niihyl- Mana Shizuko/Alice

- XIV ~ Temperance -

Temperance represents a person who is trying to find moderation in some area. It is often an indicator of a person who is trying to balance some aspects of their life, such as being too focused on a hobby. Those of this Arcana tend to be worried, eccentric, sincere, focused, detached, friendly, and hasty. Personae of the Temperance Arcana include Anubis, Genbu, Harpy, and Phoenix.

Blivsey- Sigmund Okonkwo/Hua Po

- XV ~ The Devil -

The Devil Arcana represents a person who is dealing with negative traits, such as jealousy, greed, or pride. It is often an indicator of a person who is a little uncaring towards others. Those of this Arcana tend to be selfish, opinionated, apprehensive, decisive, detached, confidant, and clever. Personae of The Devil Arcana include Belial, Lilim, Surt, and Vetala.

Shinai Haitani- Ophidian

- XVI ~ The Tower -

The Tower Arcana represents a person who is plagued by shortcomings. It is often an indicator of a person who is worried of failure. Those of this Arcana tend to be worried, in need of support, smart, clumsy, unfocused, thoughtful, and determined. Personae of The Tower Arcana include Eligor, Cu Chulainn, Loki, and Shiva.

SonOfShadows- Joshua/ Shiva

- XVII ~ The Star -

The Star Arcana represents a person who is looked up to or admired. It is often an indicator of a person who doesn't want to let themselves or another person down. Those of this Arcana tend to be thoughtful, confidant, focused, driven, energetic, optimistic, and trusting. Personae of The Star Arcana include Iris, Kaiwan, Fuu-Ki, and Suparna.

Vivian_Bloom- Lace Codor/ Saturnus

- XVIII ~ The Moon -

The Moon Arcana represents a person who is looked down on. It is often an indicator of a person who is worried of what people would think of the "real" them. Those of this Arcana tend to be excessive, knowledgeable, self-indulging, putting on airs, harsh, realistic, and distant. Personae of The Moon Arcana include Gurr, Dionysus, Tsukuyomi, and Artemis.

Wordy- Ciara H. Wright/ Kitsune

- XIX ~ The Sun -

The Sun Arcana represents a person who is upbeat and cheerful. It is often an indicator of a person who is troubled but doesn't want people to know it. Those of this Arcana tend to be cheerful, friendly, trusting, sincere, troubled, social, and diligent. Personae of The Sun Arcana include Apollo, Yatagarasu, Cu Sith, and Quetzalcoatl.

GoldenHouhou- Sofiya/ Horus

- XX ~ Judgement -

The Judgement Arcana represents a hidden truth or a final destiny. It is often an indicator of a difficult choice or a hidden force. This Arcana is not usually associated with people, but qualities may include cryptic, two-faced, or a sense of finality. Personae of The Judgement Arcana include Nike, Michael, and Metatron.

Judgement is not a selectable Arcana

- XXI ~ The World -

The World Arcana represents the world, the universe, or simply a sense of completion. It is often an indicator of the final stage of a journey. This Arcana is not associated with people. Personae of The World Arcana include Izanagi-no-Okami.

The World is not a selectable Arcana

-

CHANGES FROM 'PERSONA: OVERPOWERING PAST!:

1: Tarot cards are now used for Evokers. They're completely reliable, and you don't have to pull a trigger. Fun times.

2: The Empress is now a banned Arcana as well.... Oooooooo, ominous.

3: This sign-up is only for filling in the last spot, and to start up the new chapter in this RP. There is a very slim chance for people to enter, but stay tuned just in case something opens up. There is only a two chance limit here as well, as in you have two chances to get your sign-up accepted or you can't come back. That goes for older players as well.

4: Over the TWO MONTH intermission, Wulfgard has finally taught you how to keep your Persona out for prolonged periods of time, instead of come out and do one spell then leave. They now effectively fight along side you if you so wish. This tires you out fast, but can be extremely powerful. If they get damaged, you tire out even fast.

5: Personae also offer utilities due to their new found ability to stay out for prolonged periods of time. They may offer certain things based on their natural build or a different use of their magic. Randy's Hellion allows easy transportation for one with it's chopper. However, don't get crazy. Izzy's Daedalus allows him to generate nearly infinite amounts of electricity throughout the Court. This is a special ability that the GM will use to make things easier for you. It does not mean you should have something as overpowered.

6: During the intermission, Wulfgard has requested that all Persona users move into the same dorm as the others. It makes you easier to defend, as well as gives me a way to let players out of the game without killing their characters.

Spoiler:- The Plot of Persona: Overpowering Past as Told by Ciara H. Wright:

Spoiler:- POP- Directly From the Diary of Muyiki Tachibana:

Link to Sign-Ups:
    Click Here, dippies.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 1st May 2012 at 9:40 PM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Alright, so the first thing you guys will be doing is starting up after school on Monday, the 31st. Also known as Halloween.
    Later in the night, there is a costume ball being held in the Gymnasium. Find a date, go stag, or don't even show up, whatever.
    Marbly, Levin is in Miss Halls' Homeroom.
    So, get to talking boys and girls. We start anew!
    If you need to know anything the GMPCs are doing for your post, send me a VM and I'll let you know.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Okay, so I didn't expect to be the first to post in the RPG thread. Even less did I expect to be the first to post in the Discussion Thread. Alas, life is full of surprises.

Anyway, the first half of my post is basically a recap of Halberd's life in the last two months. Originally I was gonna put it in Halberd's History, but that would have made his signup way too long. Also, I've been debating about it ever since posting my signup, but in the end I had Halberd succumb to Wulfgard's wish and move into the dorms. Providing a hopefully creative reason for doing so.

Also, I have finally succumbed to TV Tropes... I've been looking around it a lot this past weekend, and have been making a list of tropes that fit with all my characters... Halberd is naturally one of those characters, and I found a couple of new ones for him:

Cavalier Competitor, given his highly moralistic view on fencing and belief in being fair in a fight. Mostly fair.

A member of a Five-Man Band, specifically the Black Cat Bandits. This is technically a four-man band, but Halberd fills two of the roles: the Hero (because he's the leader) and the Big Guy (duh).
    Last edited by Kiruria; 23rd March 2012 at 10:49 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

FFFUUU- This has to start NOW that I'm about to leave for the weekend? NNNGH.

Can't help it, will post when I get back. SAVE SOME ACTION FOR MEH TOO.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Zinc, hope you don't mind if I swapped out Konohana's outside of battle ability for something a bit more...logical/helpful.

Banner Credit to Flame Mistress

@Kiriauiau
    Honestly, I didn't think anyone would post that early. That's great.
    Although I don't think I ever said anything about kids coming to school in costume. If unsure, you should ask me first.

@GH
    When are you not going away for the weekend?

@Jason
    It depends on what you change it to.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 23rd March 2012 at 6:18 PM.
    WARNING!

I was actually up when you posted the threads but I was way too tire to post anything so I just went to sleep. Since I'm awake now I'll guess I'll get a typing it.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 23rd March 2012 at 6:02 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

So... just to clarify Zinc, ARE people walking around in costume or is that going to be saved for the party?
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

They might be. You still have time to change after class, so you don't have to have gone in costume.
    I know the GMPCs won't change until the party... as was planned.
    So, the amount of people dressed up in the school is about half.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 23rd March 2012 at 6:41 PM.
    WARNING!

YUS! It begins! Newbie (read: Marbly), show us what you've got! Show me your moves!

Wordy and I are currently writing up a joint post, I expect that we can finish it by the end of the day, if we don't consider it so already.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Also, don't feel like you need to write somthing as long as I did.
    That little post there was three pages in Word.
    I still want quality, but I'm not gonna hold you to two or three pages on each post. That's insane.

I love the video feature:

I have no idea why I posted that. But it was worth it.
    WARNING!

Well, every K-12 school I've attended, and practically every one I've seen that doesn't require uniforms, has plenty of students in costume during school on Halloween. Especially since not everyone is a partygoer. And like I said, Halberd might not even go to the party, so that was probably his only chance to be in costume the entire day.

And yes, there is a reason why Halberd dressed up as a pirate specifically, a reason that shall reveal itself later in the RPG...

EDIT: Okay, here's a question I do have. In the Bellow High dorms, do the boys and girls have separate common rooms, or do they share one and have separate rooms or sets of rooms (i.e. as in Hogwarts). As much as I would love to reply to VB's post, I want to see if this is valid first...
    Last edited by Kiruria; 23rd March 2012 at 8:11 PM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

This isn't every K-12 school you attended though.

We share a single common room on the main floor. Don't worry about that.
    WARNING!

As requested.

Main Battle Theme

Halberd
    Battle
    Scathach
    Overworld (day, night)

Joshua
    Leitmotif
    Battle
    Boss Battle
    Shadow Theme

Sigmund
    Main Theme
    Leitmotif
    Battle
    Shadow Theme
    Hua Po

Levin
    Main Theme
    Battle
    Shadow Battle

JP
    Leitmotif
    Battle
    Shadow Battle

Ciara
    Main Theme
    Battle
    Boss Battle
    Shadow Battle

Miyuki
    BGM
    Main Theme
    Battle
    Shadow Battle

Lace
    Main Theme
    Battle
    Shadow Theme

Sofiya
    lolGH

Snow
    Battle
    Main Theme
    Shadow Theme
    Shadow Theme~Ham Edition

Randy
    Leitmotif
    Battle
    Shadow Battle
    Victory

Wulfgard
    Leitmotif
    Battle
    Shadow Battle

Shinai
    Leitmotif
    Theme
    Battle
    Shadow Battle

Liza
    Main Theme)
    Shadow

Izzy
    Battle
    Shadow Battle

Testa
    Battle Theme

Russell
    Main Theme
    Battle Theme

Jester
    Theme of the Troll

A compendium of all the themes from the OP thread, so we don't have to go back through again. Apologies if I mislabelled anything. So if people want to make additions, they can so much more easily.

Oh yeah, they're all links. I think some forum skins are a bit funny about whether links are noticeable or not.

Clean slate! Let's go, peons!
    Last edited by Wordy; 30th July 2012 at 1:06 AM. Reason: Ciara theme change.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Wordy, as usual, proving how awesome she is. Bow before the Dread Queen!

Also, whoever wants to be crashed into by Joshua, go ahead if you want, it doesn't exactly affect anything for me though.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Hmmm... I don't really have anything to write about JP (though I haven't read all of the posts yet) so I am most likely going to have him exit class and visit Terri, following it up with some introspection. Hope that's alright.

I'm gonna take a little longer to post, for several reasons:
    - Finished reading Upon the Grave of Guilt recently and I'm not done with OP yet, and it's a lot of stuff to digest.
    - Gotta read the character bios slowly to memorize how each of them are.
    - Levin has no Persona, no knowledge of the whole thing and I'm still trying to figure out how to include him in the plot.

So don't think I dropped out if I take longer than expected to make a decent post.

I like this guy, he's got a good head on his shoulders. But seriously, you can just post with Levin doing whatever the hell you like, and Zinc will presumably bring him into the Court with the rest of us at the end of the day.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Somthing I sent to Marbly:
    if you want, I can make it so that Levin was drug into the Court on Sunday.
    I'll go back and edit my post to the students finding some 'loudmouth who doesn't know the crock he's in', and tell them to give him the usual lecture (If you remember this tomorrow, don't say anything, just meet us at the Gym at midnight).
    That way he can have his Persona for tonight... he'll kinda need it.
    And he'll have somthing to ponder on and be sceptic about.
    So keep that in mind. Levin's already been in the Court, and he's going through the same thing you all did on your first day after. Wondering if it's real.
    The whole 'ignore his insane ramblings until he gets dragged in once again' thing works pretty well.
    If someone wants to grab him and try to explain it everything that's going on, go ahead.
    Just let Marbly post before you glomp Levin.
    WARNING!

It good you want to learn everything but you can just post Levin going to school like a normal person. Something that he might know is that two months ago: one person went missing (Diego because he body was never found because he was burned), one person die (he was in Ms. Halls' homeroom) and other person was hospitalized from the school. Also, if I can remember everyone, the people in Ms. Halls homeroom is Russell, Snow, Sigmund, Sofiya, Lace and Clarise. So make up some NPC friends pick up couple clubs and keep going. Or continue your reading... whatever makes you comfortable I guess. Oh maybe you want to see my Need to Know I wrote about the RPG!

Which reminds me Kiruria, what's Halberd dorm room #? 201, 203, 205, 206, 211, 214 and 215 for the guys are available and I guess 208 it since used to belonged to Kent.

Also if you didn't guess.. I posted! It really long and it'll probably be the longest one I write all RPG. It really depends.

Edit: I've been ninja'd oh noes. I you can ignore my first statement and listen to Zinc.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 24th March 2012 at 3:04 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

The bitch is back!

Although we're starting with less bitch, more... desperately lovestruck teenager who is definitely not trying to seem lovestruck in any way, shape or form.

Added some Izzy themes by Zinc's request.

Ciara will refuse to have anything to do with any 'new people'. That is the job of someone with far less important things to do. Really. Also, that's an excellent idea, Zinc. It'll definitely pick up the pacing.

But let's go for it, peons!

That post was long.

The objective is to make Joshua the desire of Bellow High's teenage girls (and maybe even some boys) by the end of the night.

PAGE TWO, LET'S GO.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

@Inner Flame: *applause* I loved your post! Halberd would be so proud of Russell if he could only see him... Anyway, uhhh... dorm room number? I never really thought about it before... Eeney meeney miney mo... 214! I dunno.

Oh noes, Lace's (and possibly Sofiya's) "Insanity Syndrome" has rubbed off on Halberd! Oh well, at least now we all have a hint as to what his Shadow Self might be like. I think this might have just been my craziest post yet...

Hmmm if it make it better here's room list that I have so far.

Boy’s Floor
    Randy is in room #202
    Snow Fields is in room #204
    Sigmund is in room #206
    Mana is room #207
    Kent is in room #208 <- Has died so I guess his room is free?
    Hikaru is in room #209 <- Isn't part of the RPG anymore but didn't die, so I dunno?
    JP is in room #210
    Russell is in room #212
    Joshua’s is in room #213

The room next door to Russell is currently not claimed by any player. Also I'm glad you liked the post I might get him to join Halberd and Lace eventually. Speaking of it time to read your post.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 24th March 2012 at 6:07 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Hikaru still lives in the dorm... but no one really cares.
    Ken's room is kinda taboo to be in at the moment.
    Just choose 205, 211, 214, or 215.
    If 201 is still open, I'll be shoving Izzy in it.
    WARNING!

Oh look. The Discussion Thread and RP Thread are up. My galaxy is not ready! Er... body, I mean. Too much Mass Effect.

I was chilling because I thought it wasn't up until Saturday. Although it's probably Saturday for a couple of you guys, what with time zone shenanigans and all.

Nnngh, costumes. Nnngh, ball. I make a point of not going to my school's events, so I dunno what that's going to be all about. Although I guess Mana might go. If only because not going would probably mean missing important plot or hilarious mishaps. So... time to ask someone out.*Spins bottle*

Dead people's rooms are bad juju.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast