Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Pyramid Head better show up before I'm written out of this plot. A cameo would be good enough... him getting some quality time with Ciara would be ideal.
    I don't think even Ciara is enough of a monster to get on Pyramid Head's Fetish List.

Then again... it would explain a bloody lot.

Oh dear God. BRING ON THE VIKINGS. AND BEARS. VIKINGS MOUNTED ON BEARS.

Nah, seriously. I'm totally ready to get going with the court. Only other thing for Sig to do at the moment is maybe jump in and prod whatever fire Lace's got going or something else that won't do anything noteworthy.

...the phrase "prodding her fire" didn't sound as weird before I said it aloud.

Tee-hee, JP in a hospital with ol' geometry-face. Judging by the VMs I've been discreetly intercepting, he'll be facing something much more interesting, though. *waits the race between Zinc's/niedude's cover-up and everyone else rooting through their messages*

Oh I don't need to do any rooting through their VM I already accidentally saw it when I was checking when niedude/Zincspider was last on.

Fire, fire everywhere but watch for bear teeth! I'm actually only a little worried for Russell. He had two months to get his crude fighting style down so he and Eros should be just fine. I mean if it had happen eariler he would be a mess. So I say bring it on.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

I very much enjoy not being on fire. Also Bear-mounted Vikings. Viking-mounted Bears. Not a big fan of mirrors, but I have nothing against them. I expect this Court to be very interesting.

Geometry-face made me think of Pi-face, to be honest, which dragged me off into a whole 'nother fandom. Pyramid Head... well, I wouldn't wish that guy on anyone, no matter how horrible they were. Unless they were like, rapists or something. Because I am all for ironic and fitting punishments.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

It's so cute watching you guys find out about things that any sensible VM-stalker should already know. No accidents here, folks. And interesting doesn't begin to cover it!

But seriously, you're carrying the bears over here? :/

I love how Zinc thought that we remembered his little 'Fool's Vote.' Adorable.

Although the Pyramid Head thing makes sense. But he wasn't at all scary in New International Track and Field, where he did Track and Field stuff. No chance that it's the New International Track and Field-esque version? No?

Ah well, JP was always going to be dead sooner or later. Sucks to be him, right?

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Well, Pyramid head just relates to somthing in the Court, not the beast itself... it's mannerisms are Pyramid-Head-Like, if you will.

I didn't remember it, that's for sure. But I'll act like I did.

Actually, if everything goes right, JP will be the only one to not have to deal with it, really.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 17th April 2012 at 12:31 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

... All I can think of now is Pyramid Head abusing Shadow Rise. And us.

*Sticks to JP*

No sticking to JP or the real Pyramid Head goes after him and his group.
    That's railroading a bit isnt' it?
    It's not that he's not in danger, it's that it doesn't care about him. You'd still be in trouble, just with less allies.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Really? Huh. 'Sounds bad. Oh...geez. We might've...goofed somewhere. This thing will get 'hurted.'

So, some emotionally-unstable Pyramid head creature's coming; bears, and Vikings with compact mirrors? Joy.

I don't sift through people's VMs like that (I log off first), so I'll take the surprise. It can't be that obvious--just, plain out in the open.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 17th April 2012 at 12:48 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

... Jesus Christ. But I hear the emo Asian kid with the dead female relative/friend(s) (the other one) is going to be there, and I've been itching to give him a knock across the head for a while. Or just sic Spherical Head on 'im. Sofiya will probably be there too, since she's stalking Shinai. I like those odds. Actually, no, I don't. RectangularPrism Head'll take more than that to die.

Also, just realized niedude had posted, and that I should really post. Whoops. Will be doing that.

Well, if Levin wants to go talk to Wulfgard himself, he's welcome. I didn't just want to jump down his throat with:
    "Hey new kid! Wanna hear about how this place is gonna eff you up unless you find out how to summon your magical brain fairy?"

So, get ready, get your weapons, prepare... and next post I should be getting the action started.
    WARNING!

A'ight, posted. Sigmund's basically Levin's de facto mentor at the moment, so I took the liberty of taking him around back.

Oh, and Sig swapped costumes - guess who? It was either that or have him fight in civvies, since fighting in what amounts to dress clothes is not a great idea. Lemme know if we're toeing the line with too many shout-outs and I'll edit out the new outfit.

So... what's in the wonderful van of Matrix goodies again? Just need to know that to end the post.

Generally, whatever you need weapon-wise up to medieval-era technology. Swords, polearms, you name it, just no firearms, I think. Almost all of us pulled our weapons from the van, if that gives you an idea.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 17th April 2012 at 8:07 PM.

To try and avoid repetition, what weapons are your characters using?

There are a couple of swords and knives, one shield, one bow, there was one shovel but I suspect Randy's about to drop that (if he hasn't already) and I'm not quite sure if Russel took on the axe or its just a running meme of ours. Oh, Snow has a boomerang and Sig uses gauntlets

It doesn't really matter let's see...

JP & Wulgard: Sword
    Joshua & Halberd: Rapier Sword
    Clarise: Fans
    Sofiya: Dagger(?)
    Sigmund: Gauntlets
    Russell: Axe & Rapier (emegency weapon)
    Miyuki: Shield
    Randy: Shovel (at least it was before)
    Izzy and Lace: Twin Daggers(?)
    Liza: I have no idea
    Ciara: Greaves & Butterfly Knifes
    Snow: Boomerang
    Mana: Bow
    Mr. Testa: Whip (Whenever he joins)

I think that everyone but I then again I tend to miss people so point out if I forgot anyone or got anything wrong.

Edit: Oh Lace has a Bo Staff too...
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 17th April 2012 at 9:51 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Sofiya has a military knife actually, but close enough!

Not sure what to post. I wanna get Sofiya into the hospital with any possible excuse available. I mean, she is going to be fighting in a nurse costume, so!

... Wait, Pyramid Head, nurses...

I see where this is going.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Since it was kind of unclear, where exactly did we get the cards from/how will Levin get his? From what I've gathered, the Joker gave them to us, but it wasn't really stated outright.

Also, was Levin's most recent question directed at Wulfgard, Sigmund, or nobody-in-particular?

Basically, I'm bad at drawing implications from others' posts.

Levin's just waiting for somebody to clarify him, nobody in particular I guess, since Sigmund already stated he couldn't explain and Wulfgard apparently isn't even around.

As for how Levin gets his Persona, I have no idea, always assumed it'd be up to Zinc to decide during the plot.

I was going to get Russell to explain 'summoning' to him but then he got intercepted by Snow. I still have the explanation written down if you would like a proper, detail version about summoning.

I feel Levin should get a gun evoker. It seem too much to give him a card and try to have him get intune with his Persona like that. Force it out with the fear of a gun to the head.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 18th April 2012 at 8:16 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

I feel like I can make the choice on my own IF.
    Don't worry. I have a plan.
    It's a good plan.

As for the others, the cards actually came from the envelopes the Jester left in Randy's pocket early on in the Court last session. Between chapters, they were found and distrubuted.
    I went over this, like, twice already, but here it is again.
    WARNING!

I feel that my opinion wouldn't had matter anyways and you already had a plan. But I often feel like I should toss my two cents in anyways just 'cause.

Though mention the cards before, do the have any special design? Like a mask on the back or something? My tarot cards has flowers swirly lines on it.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Now that second one is a good point.
    Think about the ones from Persona 3 if you've seen them, if not, here you go:
    http://www.aerieoftheroc.com/portfol...0cardback.html

Now, imagine the mask with a manical grin, and the lyres in the corners missing.
    WARNING!

Well that sounds disturbing. Would it be right to assume the front of the cads are the same as well or can we change them to our preference?

Banner Credit to Flame Mistress

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast