Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Sorry for the short post, it's what I can muster for now, but at least I said something. I promise to get back to better contributions once life gets sorted out. Thanks for the patience.
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 28th June 2012 at 2:29 AM. Reason: Smilies out

You seem to have ignored the fact that while Ciara was behind you, the beast was roaring directly in your face and covering you in spit.

Wordy missed this too, and I've already told her to go back and fix it.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Yeah, completely neglected that, sorry.

But it's a complicated situation to handle writing-wise, addressing one person sneaking up on my character and another roaring in my face simultaneously without sounding ridiculous. I'll wait for Wordy's changes to make my own afterwards.

So that BEAST was Randy's latest Persona? Woah! Here I thought one of those bears just up 'n went bear-zer-- ...Nah.

@MarbleZone: Hey. You alright, dude? Hope you're doin' okay!
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 27th June 2012 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Sorry. Can't help it.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

The party. You are late to it.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

What? Shoot. It's not even midnight yet! It's only ten o' -- ah. I see. After hours' cool...?

I'm good with posting, so yeah. Stuff'll happen.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 27th June 2012 at 2:48 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

@Marbly
    Wordy has given me a reason on why she shouldn't edit her post.
    I still want her to, but that has nothing to do with yours.
    Go ahead and edit right away.
    Not sure he'd hear the glass crunching in the middle of a battlefield anyway. Not the loudest noise while people are fighting bears and they're getting ripped apart.
    He doesn't have to notice Ciara at all... and to be truthful, he probably wouldn't.
    WARNING!

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    @Marbly
    Wordy has given me a reason on why she shouldn't edit her post.
    I still want her to, but that has nothing to do with yours.
    Something you neglected to mention the first time and that I couldn't have guessed.

Go ahead and edit right away.
    Sorry, but I can't (and wouldn't) do anything "right away" in this RP that isn't critical to the plot. And like I said twice in the last few days, considering my reduced availability I could really use the extra leeway I requested.
    I'll edit my post now.

That's because it was news, and that was an update. Not a rebuttal to your past statement.

Stop copping an attitude boy. I'm sorry for what's going on, but that's no excuse to get huffed up about it.
    I was just letting you know there's no need to wait, and to edit as soon as you could. I understood that it wouldn't be immediate.
    Cool your jets.
    WARNING!

I didn't mean to start an argument, but you could work on your choice of words if "right away" means "when you can"... I'm sure you'd understand from the perspective of the person that's basically being told to hurry it up.

I think I changed it well enough. Let me know if that wasn't how the scenario was meant to be played out, or if it doesn't tie in with what you meant Levin's reaction to be.

Again, sorry for the delay.
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 28th June 2012 at 2:29 AM. Reason: Smilies out

Are we waiting for anyone in particular to post? I'm knocking something up tonight.

Oh yes, Zinc, I completely forgot; I have a question. How do Tetrakarn and Makarakarn work in this game - do they affect multiple people like in Persona 3, or one target as in Persona 4?
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

At our current level, I would guess that the -karn spells should be single-target only, with AOE versions either being available as we get stronger or at the cost of a very severe energy drain.

I can't think of anything to add at the moment - Sigmund's more of a close-range dude, and he's too injured to effectively catch Lace when she comes down. Hua Po's not going to want to go anywhere near flying boulders, either. All that leaves is his current weapon enchantment and possibly barrier duty, which he's at the ready for when S.Ciara starts an offensive.

Really sorry about lack of posting an update. Been busy. Should have more time tonight.

It works as Bliv said. You can cast it on a party member to reflect a single physical or magical attack depending on what was cast on said party member.
    WARNING!

SUCK MY C*** WORLD! SUCK IT!
    I posted!
    Info on post!:

Shiara (shadow Ciara), can hear the thoughts of those around her. Not the motions and basic bodily movements, but if you talk to yourself, she can catch that and use it against you. Manipulation purposes really.

Might want to heal Sigmund soon, as he just took a Megido without too much health left. He's on the verge of unconsciousness and or death.

Lace was caught by Kitsune (on accident), and they both plummeted back to earth, Kitsune taking the brunt of the fall damage. Lace sin't in the best of condition either. Broken leg. Needs healing. Due to the messed up flight pattern, and being tangled up in a human, Kitsune was also hurt, damaging Ciara mentally and physically.

Shiara is hurt a bit more than she lets on, but it's still not too much.

@Niedude and Ysa
    I'll be making a post with Randy and Jones as soon as someone else updates. I really just wanted to get the fight update up as I haven't done that in 2 fuggin' weeks.
    It's like I post less in the summer than I do during the school semester when I don't have internet at night and have to cross the street to log on.
    WARNING!

Hallelujah! It's like Christmas! Sure, we just got nuked by a holy hand grenade, but at least we're not dead. All in the Christmas spirit.

... And about that, would it be possible to evade the megido? If Shiara was screaming, purple aura-ing, and dropping stone tablets before attacking, that's a pretty huge 's*** goin' down' tell. I feel like Mana would have Trafuri'd away.

Not a big deal, I don't feel compelled to escape the attack or anything. Will probably post tomorrow after school. Also, Shinai is majorly stealing Mana's mojo, heh...
    Last edited by Niihyl; 2nd July 2012 at 6:16 AM.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Not yet, no.

It pretty much hit as soon as the tablets marked the location of the blast. Not too long to cast anything.

Hey, Shinai had the life-sucking Persona thing before Alice started being 'a bad part of the psyche'. Mana stole that particular mojo.
    WARNING!

Eh well. Could have been worse. Sig seems just about dead. Snow? We need you. Media for everyone an Diarama for Sig would probably be best... and I think we need more dedicated healers. Isn't Levin a healer with Asclepsius or something? Forgive me if that's ridiculous, I can't really recall.

Well... whatever. My, ah, client is willing to drop all charges.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Yes, Asclepsius can heal. Kinda his thing.
    Hope he uses it.

My client has no idea what we're talking about and wishes to return to his room. Reclusive little bastard.
    WARNING!

Megido, huh. Didn't see that coming. Pain. Horrible things. Is Joshua injured enough that he can't summon Shiva to heal everyone in the circle up, or am I good to fix them all?

I can tell things are going to be fun for me for the rest of this battle. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Go ahead. Sig's the only one in condition to not do anything.
    WARNING!

Kay, I'll crack out something. Nothing to do tonight anyway.

That said, from the 17th of July to the the 17th of August or thereabouts, my posting will slow down considerably since I'll be rehearsing all day most days for a production. I'll still be around though.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 2nd July 2012 at 9:26 PM.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Well at least Lace lives. And oh, so light magic actually hurts Shiara? I think Sofiya packed a Hama... better put that back in use then. She's not going to be of much use as a healer anyway.

And speaking of Christmas, I'm still waiting for Zinc to reveal what that something special was he talked about some pages back. That special that warranted the use of a highly contrasting font. Yeah, that one.

EDIT: Posted. Nothing funny, just a standard fight post.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 4th July 2012 at 7:47 AM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

*takes dramatic pose*

Objection!

@GH: Bufula is the mid-level Bufu attack. Mabufu is the area-wide Bufu.

I know, I know, I can't help nitpicking about things like that. Just for reference:

-la/-lao = Mid level
    -dyne/-laon = High level
    Ma- = AOE
    -kaja = stat boosting skill
    -kunda = stat lowering skill

Hama and Mudo are the only exceptions, since their High Level variants have totally different names. Their mid levels just get a "-on" on the end.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

*headdesk* Agh, you're right! I know (well I'm supposed to know) how the system works (I just watched a friend play P3 yesterday while I worked, damn it), I just.. gah, back when I listed Sofiya's skills in the SU (and wasn't that familiar with the system yet), I meant to put Mabufu in there, but apparently I had written down Bufula instead, thinking it was the weaker AoE spell. And now that I went back to check said SU for her attacks, I assumed I had written it down correctly back then and didn't really think...

So no, Sofiya isn't supposed to know Bufula, but Mabufu. No wonder why Zinc asked me whether or not Sofiya knew Bufula when I asked if she could learn Garula. It all makes sense now!

You weren't nitpicking, thanks for pointing that out! I probably would've never caught it on my own, guh. So um, permission to change Bufula to Mabufu in her attack roster, Zinc? So then her update info'd be...

Spoiler:- clicky:

Or I can have her keep Bufula and just edit the post *shrug* Whichever works.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 6th July 2012 at 5:40 AM. Reason: I apparently fail at attack names worse than I thought
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

Ah, good. I thought I was coming off as nitpicky.

Don't forget that Ma- can be tacked onto pretty much anything.

For example: Bufu -> Mabufu -> Bufula -> Mabufula -> Bufudyne -> Mabufudyne.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast