Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Yeah, I remember that, it was just a total brainfart on my part this time. Mostly because I assumed I had gotten it right the first time in the SU... But yeah, will be more careful from now on. *insert determined smiley here*
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Well, I'd prefer she learn Magaru before Garula. Didn't know she didn't have it.
    That's usually the order of things. Especially since she has two elements to crap around with.

EDIT: Here marks my 2000th post.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 6th July 2012 at 5:07 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

That's completely fine. So I'll change the Bufula to Mabufu and have her learn Magaru next, with Garula following afterwards once you give the go. *goes to edit things*
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

All right my computer is somewhat working again so at least I don't to wait for someone to let me use it. I have to read up and I'll get a post up soon.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Funny story, I'm out of state. Because 4th of July, etc. etc. I'll do my best to write during any interludes I get, but I won't be able to make any promises until the weekend.

Sorry about that...
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Alright IF, and Niihyl. Hope to see ya'll soon.

@GH
    Woah... never noticed that Sofiya had Hama. Take that off please. You already have two elements and a healing spell. That's enough coverage if you ask me... it's still alot really.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Yeah, she's always had it, and she's used it before too (way back against Shadow Miyuki, I think?). Back when I chose spells for Horus I had some real difficulty choosing attacks (and I said as much; I wasn't really all that familiar with the games), and asked if everything I had chosen was alright. Even when you told us to balance our attacks a while back I asked if everything Sofiya had in my SU was alright, and you said yes.

And then at one point I talked about how I didn't plan to let Hama ever evolve (as in, it'd always just say a Hama, just like her healing would always be limited to a very weak Dia) and that she had it just because I found it silly for a Sun God not to have any light attacks, especially since he learns it in the games. You didn't seem to have anything against it back then. That, and it's been in my latest post a few days by now, and you didn't have a problem with that before either.

So uh, yeah... Would saying she'll never learn anything stronger light-based be enough (and, I dunno, saying using light attacks would be tougher on her than using the two others since it's not really her element, so as to limit its use to a few per night or something?), considering you've accepted her like this multiple times by now? Or could she at least keep it until she learns a new spell? That way she could "forget" Hama upon learning something new, like in the games? 'Cause I won't edit half of my post, especially not right now when my time's limited as is.

On another note, welcome back IF! *confetti*
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 6th July 2012 at 4:24 AM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

...No. It can go now.
    I know what I've said, but things change.
    No more Hama. I've overlooked it too many times already. When you have three different kinds of attacks, a healing spell, and a booster, I need to draw a line.
    WARNING!

I get that, hence why I offered for her to forget it once she learns a new spell (which would be that Magaru). I'm not particularly bent on keeping Hama, but I don't have the time to edit my post right now, and it would... just seem weird for her to suddenly forget the spell existed at all, especially since she's used it before. I can justify her forgetting it upon learning Magaru with something like "your powers need to be more specialized if you want them to get stronger", but just having it suddenly go "poof" would be weird. Heck, I can even do that in my next post if you're in a hurry to get rid of it.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Yeah, whatever.
    Just get it off of her sheet.
    WARNING!

Done, both up there and in the Sign Up.

Now just so you don't jump on me about it later, the whole Horus blinding enemies with light (plus light being used in that "special attack" or whatever we call those) is still okay with you, right? In either case the light doesn't deal damage at all, it's just that the whole bird is pretty much enveloped in light and it would seem silly if it couldn't be used to one's advantage. The blinding is mostly for smaller enemies though, and it's of course temporary.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 6th July 2012 at 4:58 AM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

That blinding would be under the definition of a Sukunda spell. One that lowers opponent agility and evasion. Basically making them easier to hit, and less likely to hit you.
    WARNING!

Hmm, you're right actually, it would. Sort of a light-based Sukunda or something, just without the actual spell.

But so, would that be alright or not?
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

@GH: Miyuki's Sukunda runs off of rings of light that slow her opponent down, so I don't see why not.

Miyuki has Tetrakarn and Hamaon now... but she also has no buffs, one nerf, no healing, and only two directly offensive attacks which are both the same element.

Speaking of which, I don't suppose anyone has Miyuki's level-up sheet on hand? I seem to have misplaced my copy.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Here you go Sequel: Miyuki's Stats Sheet. It was rather easy to find I just put Justice in the search box and found the post by you.

Anyhow I'm finally read up I should probably have a post up today.

Edit: I've posted kind of short but I've caught up from the two week or so of lack of internet. So now I can focus on the next post Zinc makes. *happy I'm not behind anymore.* Oh mention if I mess anything up. It was a quick catching up attempt before more stuff happened.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 6th July 2012 at 3:56 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

What a mess. I go off for a couple of days and come back to rocks-fall-everyone-dies. *sigh* At least this gives me an excuse to be contributing less while I'm down to weekends-only net access. I'll see if I can put something up by Sunday eve - until I do, feel free to consider Sig responsive after healing but too dazed to properly fight.

To be fair, though, S.Ciara's kinda got a point. Sig's not as colorful as the other characters (partly due to his Tarot) and doesn't have a healthy attitude about the Shadow Selves situation after meeting his own. Been working on changing the former and am intentionally invoking the latter.

Holy Mother of Bad Puns... Rocks totally did fall. And Sigmund almost died.
    If I'd been a little bit meaner, I could have invoked that age-old tool without meaning to!

Invoking the latter to change the former?
    WARNING!

Will post either today or tomorrow.

Ah, thanks IF, don't know why I didn't think of that.

Working on a post, should be done sometime today.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

..... You know Sigmund get hurt a lot. Almost as much as JP but not nearly as many possible life-threatening injuries. When I see him get hurt I for a moment consider giving Russell a weak, single target healing spell but then I remember that I don't really want to give him one.

By the way I finally drew a picture of Russell, that I liked, and then colored it. My computer that works with the scanner has been unplugged (and my computer still refuses to work with it) so I currently can't scanned my color version. I do have my uncolored scan so whenever I get around to it I'll upload it.

Edit: Picture uploaded, here's Russell Wilton isn't he an adorable, unhappy looking kid XD Russell just isn't much of a smiler in my head.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 9th July 2012 at 10:31 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Aw, Russell looks pessimistic, but he's so cute like that.

Well I left Snow running off to check on Randy and heal him if needed, so I'm just waiting.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Posted, sorry for the delay.

Please don't misunderstand Levin's idea as me trying to direct traffic. Levin is just a methodical character that hates a lack of strategy, it's just how he is. Feel free to ignore his plan, which is hard to pass down anyway since the boss can read minds, rendering most team planning kind of... impossible.

Oh jeez, if Megido did that much damage I can't imagine we'd be able to wake up from a Megidoloan right now. Mercy.

So, the plan is to get all the dedicated healers together to cover the heavy-hitters, like a line of support, right, General? It's like the classic white mage and warrior fantasy set-up, or set-ups. Hey, it sounds like a great plan to me!
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 11th July 2012 at 12:44 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Megi-saywhat!? When did anyone say anything about Megidolaon? I don't want to get hit by a Megidolaon.

I've already sent Mana away from the cluster to try and lay down some steady damage, so he wouldn't have heard Levin. I'll probably hold until S. Ciara does her next thing. If she drops the slabs, a Die For Me! will be sent with aplomb. Actually, I might just toss a Die For Me! anyway. That spell's never actually been useful for combat, since it only gets used after Zinc says the boss is finished, when we're allowed to kill it freely.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Quote Originally Posted by Niihyl View Post
    I've already sent Mana away from the cluster to try and lay down some steady damage, so he wouldn't have heard Levin.
    Yeah, only Sigmund should have heard him since he moved in close to whisper the idea to him. At this point, Sig's one of the only guys who Levin truly interacted with and, in his eyes, the most reliable of the bunch. He couldn't afford to voice his idea out loud in fear of Shadow Ciara counter-acting (which she probably will anyway if Zinc wants her to, because of her mind reading).

Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast