Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Hmm... for now, Sigmund has nodded and is continuing his barrage. Not gonna write a whole post for just that. If/when her defenses drop, Sigmund will throw in an Agilao or, if she drops to the ground, a flaming punch to the face.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 14th July 2012 at 2:12 AM.

So sorry I'm late on this update guys.
    It shouldn't have taken this long but I've been spending more time with my friends the past week or so than I have gotten a chance to in months. Hanging around, playing Broderlands, cards, and such. Been a blast. Also did a Nuzlocke, and succeeded. Beat the elite four with two Pokemon.
    But it still shouldn't have takin' me so long. I'll be able to get one up tonight.

One note, Bliv, Shiara's sentence to Sigmund wasn't announced to everyone, only he should have been able to hear it, as if she were standing next to him.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 16th July 2012 at 3:12 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

If it's because of Nuzlocke, I forgive you. Damn challenge took away my Buneary just when he was about to evolve. All the love I gave it, for naught! Shit like that means you need recovery time. And my Machop and Luxio and Shellos... Geodude died too, I guess, but uh, it was boring anyway. Plus I hate their entire race and their Selfdestructive tendencies. Fuckers could at least die alone and not take my pokes with them.

Oh and eh, friends are important too.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

It's okay Zinc, deep down we all wished we had friends outside with which we could play Borderlands and Nuzlocke. You're forgiven

But if has been nearly a full month since I made a post, I think. No hurries, though.
    I've got a job with irregular hours, btw. So once I do start posting, I'll most likely be doing it at long, irregular intervals, and with varying levels of awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    That said, from the 17th of July to the the 17th of August or thereabouts, my posting will slow down considerably since I'll be rehearsing all day most days for a production. I'll still be around though.
    Posting this as a quick reminder that my activity will be slowing down from tomorrow onwards.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I wish I had friends who played Borderlands. Or Diablo 3, but to be honest, I hate multiplayer with a burning passion, so it's 'kay.

Let's see this RP forward, then, if only to give JP crap about not helping.

Good luck on your production, SoS! I expect tickets! Including plane tickets...
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

The deed is done.
    I've committed murder on that Court. It is over. It is done. And it was in conjecture with Wordy that I was able to do it... seeing as she wrote the Ciara and Shiara parts.
    I'm sorry, but Niihyl was right when Shadow Sigmund was a good climax for the night.
    Eff that Court. Eff it. Six page. SIX! Most RPs don't LAST six pages. And we spent it on one thing.
    Now this is completely my own stupid fault and I hold NONE of you in contempt for it. Just me.
    But I will be blaming Wordy. For obvious reasons.

Anyway, give me a couple to recuperate, and after you all ask questions about that sucky post here in the DT, I'll answer them and put up the Something Special
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Anti-climatic as it was, it was definitely the best choice. Not only because it was starting to drag, but also because the odds were so impossibly stacked against us. Hopefully we have room for character development now, Levin really needs to start making some actual friends instead of pissing on everybody.

All things considered, good call and thanks for the effort in forcing things to move along coherently.

Wow, that was one heavy post. I should've seen the whole "not the real Shadow" thing coming, given the Moon's interpretation in the Tarot... I'll have fun replying to this one. Expect a post probably this weekend. Like I said, I don't get home til about 7 now, and I'm freaking drained already. Sleepytime for SoS.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Haven't read the post yet, but I'm sure it's just fine.

And so, you're gonna "put up" that Something Special? Sounds to me like a separate RP thread or something. Beach Episode? It better be a beach episode, nothing else will satisfy me now.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

I'd say that the fact we can go six pages on one boss fight and still keep it going says some good things about the RP's strength.

Oh man, we crawled through another close one. These Courts are getting harder. That was a pretty fun read though. I thought Joshua died. Everyone's still alive, right? Ciara's just knocked out.

I hope the 'something special' serves as a nice breather after this triple Shadow night.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 18th July 2012 at 1:08 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Well, thanks for all your understanding on this matter guys, it means a lot.

Everyone is still alive. The worst case we have is Clarise who's in a trauma induced coma. She'll need to be brought to the hospital before everyone goes to sleep. In fact, she'll probably appear in the gym and just slump over, so one of the teachers around will be able to do something about it. (Not really sure where Clarise was 6 pages ago, but I'll check).

Now, as for the something special... notice how it's not all big and yellow? That's because it's happening right here. Remember when we did the fanfic contest? And remember when I told you all we'd probably never get a chance to do all the omake stuff we had planned? Go to the beach, fight giant robots, play DnD, and all that great material?
    Well, now you all have your chance to do it. I'm going to hold another contest. Another fanfiction contest.
    AN OMAKE FANFICTION CONTEST ZINCAPALOOZA!

By letting me know via PM which scenario you'd like to cover (sending me 'Giant Robot Fights', 'Dungeons and Dragons', ect.), I will put your name down on a list in this post which shows who has claimed what situation.
    Using that situation, you're in charge of writing a fanfic based on the event you've chosen... with a single catch. You have to try and include everyone in your work. All of the Persona users. (as opposed to the 'two required' couple from last time).
    When I'm judging the fics, I'll judge based on:
    1: Quality
    and
    2: How much effort was put in to use all the characters.
    That being said the first criteria is more important.
    So you could get away with the win with a fic only having 2 people in it if it was really cool and awesome, and sweet and all that stuff. But a crappy one that just mentions everyone's name a million times is still crappy.

Any questions? Well, here's the list of claimed events (Note: More than one person can choose the same event, but I limit it to 2. I don't want this to be, for example, the 'Beach Episode Contest'). If you think you can handle it, you may sign up for multiple events yourself.
    Just get them approved by me in a PM.

Omake Fanfic Contest Events Chosen:
    1: TSR- Giant Mecha
    2: Niihyl- Massively Multiplayer Love Love+ Ero RPG!
    3: Wordy- TV Broadcast/Talk Show + Ads
    4: ZincSpider- Murder Mystery Psych Thriller
    5: Blivsey- Beach Episode/Ping-Pong Death Match
    6: GoldenHouou- Half Nekkid GirlsBeach Drawing
    7: Ysa- Iron Chef/Barbecue
    8: Vivian Bloom- Alternate-realities at the edge of the Universe
    9: InnerFlame- Cross Dressing Competition
    10: Kirby- Pokemon Contest

(No this isn't required, but it's all in good fun guys, so why not give it a shot? Prizes this time will be more... substantial than a drawing seeing as I'm not reliable with those.)
    Last edited by Zincspider; 29th July 2012 at 7:48 AM.
    WARNING!

... Hellyes. I can do this. What topic to choose... hrm... DnD could reasonably be hilarious in a meta sort of way, (I have some character sheets lying around that I could fill in for all the characters. It would be amazing.)

Are we limited to ones we've talked about or can we just do anything?
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

We can do anything as long as I approve it in the PM you send.
    WARNING!

That sounds fun. I shall have to set aside some time to make something silly. No idea what to write on, so the PM should come later.

I mean to get Snow over to heal Lace shortly, possibly during Shadow Ciara's monologue-ing. The other character I can recall being badly off now is Sig, even after Josh's heal, and Levin should be near him.

Edit: so was Josh hurt physically by that attack, or is he just gonna have a bad headache and nightmares? (is curious)
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

He's just gonna feel really bad about himself and not trust Ciara anymore. Probably.
    It was basically telling him the gospel truth... but it's a really sucky truth that can make a person feel horrible. Like your mother telling you she never loved you, and being completely honest when she says it.
    WARNING!

Stillhaven'treadthatpostwhat.

Oh, so it was the contest we were talking about like, ages back! I was thinking of asking whatever happened to you holding it some weeks back, but glad that I didn't. Either I would've been spoiled or forced you to tell an ugly, ugly lie. But hooray, now our dA page actually gets some activity again! I think you should post that reserve list there as well, makes it easier for at least some of us (read: me) if we can track it there instead of in that one post here.

Anyway, yeah, this'll do. I just hope the deadline is set to, like, next year, 'cause there's no way I'll even be able to start until next month. Now just to decide what to do, and whether to write or draw (I'm assuming I'm allowed to draw, yes?) I'm so tempted to do that beach episode thing, but I wanna see someone else do it instead, and nobody wants to pick a duplicate and baww decisions.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Clarise is on the ground with Lace right now.

Alright! I might actually make it this time. I'll think of something come the weekend, maybe earlier.
    Podcast?

But there's a couple things I want to know: Estimated due date? Length? I just don't want to rush and get my back against the wall again. Let us know when you can, okay?
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 18th July 2012 at 6:12 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

Estimated due date is a month from today.
    But length depends on how long you think it should be. Longer than a post though.
    WARNING!

Gah, I definitely won't be able to take part in this <.<

Summer jobs, you see. Due to a rare oppurtunity/lack of any real jobs anymore, I'm now working as a... fisherman, believe it or not. Not the rod and bait type, but the go-on-boat-with-a-huge-***-net kind. This also means I have irregular hours; Im usually lucky if I can get three hours of free time every two days. Can't tell you how unbelievably tired I ****ing am right now, either.

I'm also gonna take this chance to warn you guys that I'm gonna be terribly inactive for a month or two, but not so much as to need to drop out of this. I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Gah, I definitely won't be able to take part in this <.<

Summer jobs, you see. Due to a rare oppurtunity/lack of any real jobs anymore, I'm now working as a... fisherman, believe it or not. Not the rod and bait type, but the go-on-boat-with-a-huge-***-net kind. This also means I have irregular hours; Im usually lucky if I can get three hours of free time every two days. Can't tell you how unbelievably tired I ****ing am right now, either.

I'm also gonna take this chance to warn you guys that I'm gonna be terribly inactive for a month or two, but not so much as to need to drop out of this. I hope.
    +10 cool points to niedude.

I also probably won't be able to take part in this, sadly. But I'm not one hundred percent. We'll see (Also I don't know what omake means).
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Well, we have quite the line-up, people.
    And that's great for the contest.

But we need posts in the main thread badly. So please remember to get those done soon so we can move onto the next morning.
    WARNING!

I'll post up on Saturday, but I just want to know a teeny little detail before I get into it. When the Court ends are we teleported back to a different area, like the dorms, or does the night simply go on, 12:01, and we walk ourselves back home. I don't think anything about us will change physically. I mean, Lace's leg will still be broke, Ciara and Clarise are knocked out, but we'll still be in our same outfits and gear by the school, right?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 19th July 2012 at 10:52 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

You're brought back to whatever you were doing and where ever you were when in started. Wulfgard will be in front of the punch table for example arguing with Halls.
    WARNING!

Greetings from my 3DS. I'm using this at the doctors office seeing as my internet at home is down for a while.
    For ya'lls homework I expect some posts by the time I return.
    Sound good... THERE'S NO QUESTION MARK BUTTON!
    WARNING!

Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast