Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Post will most likely come either tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday. I just gotta go dig up what Sofiya was doing before the Court. Nothing special if I recall. Eh.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

Well, alright.
    Ysa, as the only person who did their homework, Snow will live through the next Court... within reason. *within reason = nothing changes really, I just wanted to give a prize of some kind to you. Hopefully you won't do something crazy and make me a liar.

Everyone else gets an 'F'. One written in red ink.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I'll gladly settle to my red inked F. Red's pretty.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

I'm getting on it right now. I have fuel (read: cider), and an idea is forming. This is also the first chance I've had this week to actually post. So... Yeah. I have a note!

EDIT: You would be amazed how much that cider helped. Mmm, Magners.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 21st July 2012 at 9:58 PM.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

So, that just leaves MarbleZone and InnerFlame to make their claims. Depending on what they choose, I might even work another option or two into my own. We'll see.
    Also, I totally called the something special being an OVA contest. Seriously, post 651 on page 33.

Okay, I'm going to see if I can't get a post up tonight. Might not be long or vivid, but it'll wrap Siggy up for the night, at least.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 22nd July 2012 at 3:53 PM.

Crossdressing competition. P4 culture festival or whatevs. Someone, please. ^.^

Anywho, it's my mother's birthday so I'll be pretty busy over the course of this weekend. Monday or Tuesday is when I'll be most likely to post. Sorry 'bout that, guys.

Of course my grade is an F. F for fabulous, F for fantastic, F for first-class! I wouldn't expect anything less from a fearlessly fallacious fellow such as myself.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Yo guys, sorry I've been having fun playing games and it's not Persona 4. I know I'm so close to the end but I'm having a difficult time... I honestly need to stop trying to progress and train up a bit then I'll be just fine but I don't wanna. I haven't played it recently but I know I'll get back to it eventually. I should get back to this Persona I still need to properly read it; I just quickly skimmed it for basic info.

And I'm going to attempt the cross-dressing contest since so many want it and frankly so do I. I've sent my request. I'll give it my best. How would your guy character feel about being dress-up like a girl?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Yay, Snow lives! Fortunately, the temptation to do something crazy is tempered by the fact that PCs can be kicked out of the game for doing something stupid. Or for posting too well, I suppose, if the only result of that 'too well' is 'character dies'.

lol, but that would be a fun thing to put on a RPG'er's resume, huh? 'Played one game so well that I got kicked out.'

How would Snow feel about cross-dressing? Probably very embarrassed, but one could convince him.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Hey guys, sorry for the absence. I guess I might as well be honest about it, I'm not sure I can invest the necessary time in this RP until November - the time my final exam, and it's kind of a huge deal, as it determines what medical speciality I get to become a resident of (and essentially, what I'll be doing for the rest of my life) and at what hospital I'll stay in the near future.

I doubt I can keep up with the developments in this story, and I don't wanna half-*** it either. This is honestly the best RP I've been a part of and posting in it deserves thought and a sense of progression, which I'm not sure I can commit to. I'll try to post some more times, either to write Levin out of the story myself or leave him in place for Ciara to deal with and advance her own character.

Again, it's either that or only posting once every two/three weeks, and I don't wanna hold anybody up, especially now that things are picking up steam again. I know I've only been here for a relatively short time, compared to most of you, but I really enjoyed it! And it's my fault that I signed up knowing I had important commitments going on, but liking Persona as I do, it was too big a chance to let it pass.

Sorry about that, but fortunately Levin didn't get to interact a whole lot so he isn't a critical part of the plot or any particular relationships. Zinc, preferences in how I handle Levin's removal? Or should I leave it to you/Wordy?

It's good that you're taking care of your responsibilities, Marble. Yeah, you were only here for a short while, but still, our band just got smaller. Dang. We're short one trombone player now! I don't know what instrument you play, so... Well, anyways, I'll miss you, and I hope everything works out for you on your end. I really do. Good luck!
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

I see and understand completely Marble. Don't worry, I'll handle it. I already have an idea of what I can do. And it doesn't even include death.
    Real life takes precedence over games.
    Good luck with your school work.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Thanks, I really appreciate your understanding. If you already have a way of writing off Levin then all the better; and feel free to make him suffer if you want, he wasn't exactly on his best behaviour throughout his tenure...

Again, it was a real pleasure being part of this RP, and I intend to keep on reading! So you all better keep things as interesting as they were while I was here!
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 25th July 2012 at 1:31 AM.

Good luck with all that testing and residency coming up, Marble!

Gonna write a response to Lace in a bit. If it doesn't come up today, it may have something to do with my cat playing with a wasp...
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Sayonara Marble. We won't ever forget you.

*salutes*

Best of luck with your schooling.

I've been falling a bit behnd, I know, but I've got some free time this weekend so I'll be posting an update soon. I'd apologize to Zinc for the delay, but he hasn't posted in BRS in over a month. That slacker.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Yeah, g'bye man, and good luck with the final exam and all. It was fun playing with you, even if it was for only a short while. And hey, don't worry, we'll be sure to keep things interesting for you from here on out as well.

Which reminds me, will get a post up in the coming days. Just got back and I'm catching a cold and just guh.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

I have an excuse for not posting.
    Several, actually. One such excuse: a ****ing forklift drove itself into the boat I'm working on, driver still in it, and miraculously failed to murder someone.
    You can imagine there's quite a bit of crap going down in my life right now.

And bai bai Marble! Too bad I didn't get a chance to get JP to interact with Levin, that would have been a fun confrontation. It would probably end up with Levin insulting JP and JP breaking (or attempting to) Levin's nose. Great fun.

Speaking of JP, I've been primising myself to write up a post for... over a week, now. Terribly sorry about that.

Yes, I know you're busy and all JP, and that forklift sounds quite evil, but I really would like a bit of a reaction from him before I post so I can finish up Testa's night and move on.
    WARNING!

So long sir Marbly, it was a pleasure to roleplay with you while it lasted. I felt Levin and Russell could really have a friendship rivalry thing going on. You will be missed and don't worry Levin will still have a scene in my story so remember to come back and read it.

I working on my post I trying to decide if I want Russell to worry about Lace and go searching for her or just be antisocial and go back to his room. Decision, decision... I'll try to post today.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

I'm just unsure about what happens to Ciara after the Court, especially since she was still unconscious when it ended. Haha, I have a feeling there will be much competition between Halberd and Joshua over her...

And btw, to make up for the fact that I didn't enter the fanfiction contest last time, I'm entering it this time. Provided Zinc will update the list anyway. Of course, would we still have to include Levin among the Persona users if he just left?

Also, on a completely different topic, right now I'm trying to decide the details on Bellow High's fencing club, since I'm kinda the main person handling it. I think all clubs have to be sponsored by a teacher, am I right? So I was thinking of having Halberd's physics teacher be the sponsor. I'll probably flesh out said physics teacher a little more, but just as an NPC. I'm currently having it where fencing practice is on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after school, but since this Monday was Halloween, that day's practice got moved to the day after, meaning Halberd will have his afternoon-after-school occupied today... And I have great things planned for today's practice.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Well, when Wordy gets back, she'll handle it.
    I'll go update the list now.

Try not to create teacher NPCs without approval first. Please.
    I'd actually prefer if no NPCs were created without my approval as I don't want a spanner thrown in the works of the story here.
    WARNING!

Mmm... yeah. We've got enough NPCs running around as it is - about one per character, it seems like. As a result of that, I've tried to keep Sigmund's mother a very minor character and his sister and father off-screen completely. Technically, I've got the Five-Man Band he was part of at his previous high school all fleshed out, but with S.Sig already come and gone, they've no reason to ever see the light of day (which is fine, since they wouldn't contribute enough to justify their introduction). But yeah, we got enough characters as it is.

Aw, Levin/Marbly's out? It was good having yeh while it lasted, but you made the right call - your life is much higher priority than BOSS. Good luck to ya, man. Hopefully he's still in the stage where Zinc can just declare that the marathon night made him lose the will to ever come back to the Court. You're leaving on good enough terms to keep Levin free from a gruesome demise, I should think.

@IF: Sigmund would probably just laugh it off - so long as others are in for the pageant with him, he'll just see it as a (relatively) harmless bit of fun.

...For the two that answer me I'm glad to say that how I thought they'll response to it. It gives me confidence that I know the characters. I may not be much of a fic writer but I will give it my best guys. Good luck all with your stories I'll look forward to reading them all.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

I actually missed that part, IF, I'm sorry.

Well, if it matters, Randy would embrace the challenge, and Izzy would do his best to get out of it. Shinai would laugh because as a president of Student Council he'd probably arranged it and he can opt out if he so chooses.
    WARNING!

Bye Marble... *feels bad because this is late* it was good RPing with you, and it's a shame to see you go. Levin was looking like he was going to really shake up the status quo.

Yeah, I got mugged by real life myself for a day or two there, but I'm back to full functioning capacity now. Mostly. As for IF's question... Mana would be embarassed about it, but would feel a bit better about it if everyone else was too. He'd probably play along unless it was completely ridiculous and act sarcastic to deal with it. Or of course, the express orders of a commanding officer cannot be ignored, I mean, last time she [redacted]
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

@ InnerFlame: A cross-dressing competition? Oh man, you gotta do it! That sounds like fun. The girls would have to dress up like guys, right? Lace would be very excited and would look for a way to get some fake tatoos along with a clean pair of shorts and top of the boy's basketball team uniform. She'd be a bully that loves the idea of taking candy from other girls... It wouldn't hurt, but some black face-paint from the football team locker room to really complete her "angry point-guard" look. She wouldn't pressure anyone else about the contest as long as she gets to dunk on someone. Hopefully, a dude.

Does Bellow High even have a football team? Huh. Well, there is a gym.

Just do whatever you want. Enjoy yourself! I can't wait to read it.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 30th July 2012 at 7:11 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast