Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Well, a mix list to the RP as a whole was my initial suggestion that kicked off the whole business of picking character themes... looks like it'll be an actual thing now. So, does anyone have any suggestions as to the proposed format? Basically, it would be a bi-weekly cycle (or however fast this moves) of:

1: Zinc selects the next track to be decided.
    2: Those interested can PM Zinc with song suggestions up to a certain date.
    3: Zinc selects his three favorites / the ones that best fit the RP's aesthetic and posts them to the thread.
    4: Those interested submit their nominations and/or discuss in the thread.
    5: Barring any huge conflict, the most-nominated track is put in the final list, with Zinc as a tiebreaker if needed.
    6: Go back to step 1.

Note that the process is driven largely by the players, but with Zinc given screening power / final veto. Kinda like how the RP itself is run.

In the meantime, perhaps we should have everyone select a single track to represent their character - keeping a list of all of them would be silly, but an theme compilation would work well as one "disc" of the soundtrack and be much more manageable. For example, Sig's new theme for the album would be Above the Crowd, since it works for him in general rather than fitting him for specific situations (mellow, battle, etc.)

EDIT: Yup, VB, you've got the general idea down.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 11th September 2012 at 7:57 PM.

Ok Blivsey, let me know if I'm on your level here. You're saying that we each select a theme song for our character that best represents them, and those tracks will eventually be compiled in their own CD to go along with our complete collection (3 Discs?), right? This isn't a battle or situation-specific song, just something that'll make that character pop up in your mind when you hear it, like, "Ah! That sounds like something Sigmund would like."

Oh, and 'Above the Crowd' sounds amazing! If the only jazz group I keep up with and really listen to are The Seatbelts, then I know I'm slackin'. Well, I got some new beats to get down and dance to now. Thanks a million! This is gonna be a fantastic album when it's complete. Let's knock these CDs out before the year's up!

I'll put up this for Lace. The Audrey Hepburn Complex '85. It's such a fun song.

@ Zinc: Oh, you just moved in? What's your dorm like?
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 11th September 2012 at 7:57 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Poooooooosted.
    Now everyone has heard Wulfgard's story!... well, everyone who was there, anyway.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Late on everything, but ->

... Wait, what? Please tell me we aren't seriously getting a robot guys. Seriously. Seriously.

I love those introductory things, lemme try one.

Your number one source for Accidental Innuendo
    The Commander who'll Bake all your Bunnies, Sofiya Ignatova!
    "He liked it in the end!"

... It'll do.

Now what else? Uh. Theme songs! I'm bad with those. Imma let you guys handle it/get back to it a bit later.

RE: Suggestions: Anything to break the court > school > court cycle. Like, maybe have some Shadows leak into the real world and have us have to chase after those? Maybe get us trapped inside a mall or the school or something and have to fight without our usual weapons and/or Personae (because those wouldn't work outside the court at firs?) to spice things up a bit? Maybe have a small arc where something happens to the humans themselves and we have to play solely as the Personae for a while, a la that Pokémon episode where the Pokémon got stranded and talked and shit. Maybe have us leave on a school trip and allow us to party for a while, only to get attacked on the beach/hotel/whatever. Maybe mix in some human bad guys that cause trouble in the real world?

Basically, have us not be safe outside the court and/or have something else to do during our days than just school. A big school event or a festival or... something.

Oh and... stop hogging the Arcanae, we need 'em for new players.

Yeah, this post is disorganized as fuck and I'm still half-asleep so sorry if I overlook something. Imma gonna get to work now and throw in Sofiya's ~reaction~. Oh and, for those who need to refresh their memory on Wulfy's past and are too lazy to go looking for it, here you go.

EDIT: Posted~ And Sofiya's serious again, baww. I really want him to find JP at some point to balance all this out.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 13th September 2012 at 10:13 AM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    Late on everything, but ->

... Wait, what? Please tell me we aren't seriously getting a robot guys. Seriously. Seriously.

Not a robot, really.

I love those introductory things, lemme try one.

Your number one source for Accidental Innuendo
    The Commander who'll Bake all your Bunnies, Sofiya Ignatova!
    "He liked it in the end!"

... It'll do.

That'll do, pig.

Now what else? Uh. Theme songs! I'm bad with those. Imma let you guys handle it/get back to it a bit later.

RE: Suggestions: Anything to break the court > school > court cycle. Like, maybe have some Shadows leak into the real world and have us have to chase after those? Maybe get us trapped inside a mall or the school or something and have to fight without our usual weapons and/or Personae (because those wouldn't work outside the court at firs?) to spice things up a bit? Maybe have a small arc where something happens to the humans themselves and we have to play solely as the Personae for a while, a la that Pokémon episode where the Pokémon got stranded and talked and shit. Maybe have us leave on a school trip and allow us to party for a while, only to get attacked on the beach/hotel/whatever. Maybe mix in some human bad guys that cause trouble in the real world?

Basically, have us not be safe outside the court and/or have something else to do during our days than just school. A big school event or a festival or... something.

Oh and... stop hogging the Arcanae, we need 'em for new players.

I ain't taking any more. But we're too far into the game to start getting new players anyway.

Yeah, this post is disorganized as fuck and I'm still half-asleep so sorry if I overlook something. Imma gonna get to work now and throw in Sofiya's ~reaction~. Oh and, for those who need to refresh their memory on Wulfy's past and are too lazy to go looking for it, here you go.

"Too lazy." Yep, that sounds like me. Thanks for the link!

EDIT: Posted~ And Sofiya's serious again, baww. I really want him to find JP at some point to balance all this out.
    Replied in bold!
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

A cyborg, then? An alien? Yuki?

We ain't too far in the game. Marbly joined in just before the last Court and all was just peachy. We have three unused Arcanae right now (Empress, Priestess, Chariot... Emperor if you snatch it from Jones), and that means the possibility for three new players to keep up the activity while those of us who're busy can't. Or two, if you insist on making your cyborgrobotalien-Yuki. But still. I don't see anyway it could hurt the game, it's not like we're replacing half the cast or anything.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Yes, yes, everyone get angry at Wulfgard! WHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, he pretty much deserves it.
    I'll be addressing the questions in a post, probably later tonight, so if you wanna get one in, hurry.
    I'll post small answers to the ones already asked here and integrate them in later:
    "Apathy Syndrome": Those with it woke up after the end of the Court, the ones contracting it just a few days ago waking almost a whole week before the long runners.
    "Everyone else can be grouped as one": He's never been inside. All he knows is that the people he knew and trusted walked in and never came out. He doesn't want to just rush in with you guys and get everyone killed. No offense, but his old team were far more skilled and they died... he doesn't want to put you at risk.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 16th September 2012 at 7:45 AM.
    WARNING!

Well, it seems Shinai's little revival experiment worked. Instinctively, I think it's going to blow up in everyone's face somehow.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

JP looks so insane right now.

"Hey! That guy's in the Court! I know because he beat me up with his kung fu powers, and started drinking blood in front of me. Because he's also a vampire!"
    And now we know why he's been missing. Because he's gone insane.

Anyway, welcome back, Niedude! 8D

EDIT: Also this-
    "His eyes were drawn to the attractive girl he was with. She seemed so… nice and vulnerable."
    Amissa needs an adult.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 18th September 2012 at 7:38 PM.
    WARNING!

JP looks so insane right now.

"Hey! That guy's in the Court! I know because he beat me up with his kung fu powers, and started drinking blood in front of me. Because he's also a vampire!"
    And now we know why he's been missing. Because he's gone insane.

Anyway, welcome back, Niedude! 8D
    Its great to be back =D
    And yeah, that's kinda the point. I want everyone to assume JP's gone mental in his two months leave. Mostly for comedy.

Amissa needs an adult.
    But Zinc, JP's 18. He is an adult.

Typical. You wait ages for a niedude post, then two come along at once.

Meanwhile, I guess I'm kind of waiting for Wordy, not that much really needs to happen. Honestly, the previous posts can probably speak for themselves.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Oh my god who is that stranger

Yeah, life and school... difficult right now. Heavy workload from the outset and it's a horrible transition period not gonna lie.

I don't think I want to break the flow of what you've got going at school already, so really the whole Ciara/Josh scene can become a 'dot dot dot' and we can just transition whenever along with the actual big group. It's got a solid enough ending. It's just nice for Ciara to be completely out of the loop and to pretend for a day that she's got a normal life.

But hey if C/J later find out about what happened then JP totally proved what Ciara said to Joshua right... like, ages ago. (or last night gametime, lol) Didn't she say he was off his rocker? or is my imagination acting up.

Was Shinai listening to the PA Announcement or does he have no clue about Ciara/Joshua involvement in the Court? Not that it matters much probs, lol.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Shinai was indeed listening. Like he really had to introduce Amissa at that minute. He heard JP's name, and figured it was worth a look. Turns out he was right.
    WARNING!

Hell yeah, welcome back nie! \just came in to say that.

Oh and so, instead of a robot, we get a zombie? ... I can live with that.

But yeah, will get a post in this weekend.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 21st September 2012 at 7:32 AM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

And now we're all here and about up-to-date (except TSR, who tends to be busy). I would post again, but it would just be Sigmund doggedly pursuing the same train of thought ("But aren't there like a hundred ways to destroy the school without charging in during the Court?"), so I'll let the others speak up.

Also, does anybody else have an opinion one way or another on my music suggestion? I've gotten feedback from like two people (albeit only about half of us have even posted since then). Also, since Sofiya only has one track associated with her, we'll use that for the character image setlist. I was thinking that most of us would pick from what we already had suggested, anyway, but I come across too many cool nu jazz tracks not to suggest something new for Sig.

Also also, when are the special things going to be made public? I kinda want to see what the other guy came up with.

Alright, but guys, dem posts.
    We need them.
    Niedude's posted more than any of you guys recently, and I'm still not sure that he exists! Come on guys, things are happening. Reactions and suggestions. Chop chop.
    WARNING!

I had a really big speech on Power of Friendship and such for Snow's post, but I wrote it on a non-internet computer. When I brought it back here, I re-read niedude's posts and was like, 'well that doesn't quite flow right... I'd better react to the vampire thing first.' But I still have the other half of that post saved for a bit later.

The speech also makes a mention of 'midnight association of Shadow killers'... MASK for a group name? Because a Persona is the mask you use to face the world; not that they would fully realize that, but still. I don't remember if that was suggested previously.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Well, you know, you could have just put both the question and the speech in one post--I kinda did that exact thing for Halberd, first having him debunking the vampire theory, and then commenting on the Court in general and such. And I really like that group name, but what would we call its members? The mask people? XD

I was pondering the idea myself at some point, a group name for us besides "Persona users". I thought about everything from the Tarot Knights to the Bellow High Saints, but nothing seemed to quite fit. Or Shadow Masters, but that could be interpreted an entirely different way too. >_< Or the Arcane Warriors, since we all seem to be involved in a war against the Shadows, we each represent an Arcana, and the Court actions are kept secret from the mundane world.

Also, are the fanfiction contest results ever coming out? If there even can be results, given most people didn't make the original deadline. It'd be nice to at least see everyone else's entries though.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 23rd September 2012 at 6:15 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

If Shinai does turn out to be a vampire I really wouldn't be that surprised.

Team names, huh? 'Kay. Might as well ask what's our band's name. Somethin' silly and full of innuendo, like, really dirty. Sloppy Midnight, the Sticky Undies, or 2AM, Thirsty-Thirds, evening wear. Wouldn't want the rest of the school to get suspicous of what we really do. Can we get Wulfgard or maybe Jones to make this a real club? Blazers!

I'm still editing my fic, so good job to those who did make the deadline.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 23rd September 2012 at 7:01 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Nah, I really doubt he's a vampire, though he certainly acts like one at times (I even alluded to that in my fic). Given Amissa's appearance and what Shinai was trying to make last night, he's seeming to me more like Dr. Frankenstein now. The only question remains: who did Amissa use to be?

And back to the team name idea, that's a good point, giving it a name that sounds inconspicuous. Of course, if it's something silly, that would just make the group stick out like a sore thumb and make the principal question its existence. The official name would probably have to be something more ordinary-sounding or even boring. It could be an acronym, like the one Ysavvryl came up with, and then when school officials ask what it stands for, we can lie.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 23rd September 2012 at 10:09 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Well, all of the fics I received are up!...
    All two of them! I dislike so many of you right now.... 8D Smiley Face!

Anyway, here we go:
    http://zincspider.deviantart.com/art...orms-328981095 - Blivsey's Story

http://zincspider.deviantart.com/art...s-1-328984121- Part 1 of Kirby's

http://zincspider.deviantart.com/art...ls-2-328985210 - Part 2 Kirby's

There's no winners, as I only received two. If more of you actually get them in, I can actually judge... but there's no point right now.
    Still, hard work went into these, so at least enjoy them as much as I did.
    Great work, you two!
    WARNING!

If I can ever go back and finish mine, you know I will.

Awesome work Bliv and Kirby!
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Hey, post.
    Mana, Sofiya, Lace, ect. We need you guys.
    Miyuki as well, but TSR has been keeping in contact and letting me know about when he can't post.
    SoS and Wordy, you sexy beast, assume Miyuki texts you 'Jones knows. Need to talk soon as possible.' or something along those lines. I need to bunny a little bit seeing as it's been so long.
    WARNING!

I have part of my post written up already, so I should be able to get it in this week. But really, just so you know, the constant urging to post is reaaaally counterproductive. I hate when I'm constantly getting rushed. I mean, I understand it when lots of people are waiting for me and can't post before I have, but this isn't even a case like that.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

SoS, you sexy beast, and Wordy, assume Miyuki texts you 'Jones knows. Need to talk soon as possible.' or something along those lines. I need to bunny a little bit seeing as it's been so long.
    Fixed.

I have no problem with you bunnying if you need to.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast