Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

I'm pretty sure Amissa's our new Empress, or I could be wrong. Again.

So this is just a reaction to Amissa and Shinai, right? Ok, I'll get on that, chief.

I'm glad that JP's back in the circle now. Missed that dude.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

I did to. I haven't had anyone to kick in the nuts, stab in their chest, or any of that fun stuff that usually comes along with JP.
    JP is best punching bag, of all time.

Well, I'm not saying you're right, but you're not too far off either.

As for what she is.... you'll guess it eventually.

EDIT: Oh, and Wulfgard did answer her 'question'. I'm not sure if that's the right word though. More like... accusation?
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

What? Ah, forget it! All this freakin' guess work. I'll just sit back and be surprised like a normal viewer and clap for all the smart people.

Yeah, I guess that was an accusation. I wasn't trying to get him shacking in his shoes or anything like that. I can work with it.

Time to pitch group names to Wulfgard!
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

Guess work is good for the soul, as is finishing my homework... it's taking longer than I thought.

It's cool, Wulfgard needed it. I'm surprised more of you didn't do that.

If it's not BIGTITS, he's not listening. Jk, jk.
    But suggesting what the cover of the group is (Dancing team, supernatural intrests squad, Bagpipe club 2) is also needed with a name, remember that guys.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Hmm... I thought we had already settled on BEAST as a cover name a while ago (which would be my suggestion). Guess it's open for suggestions, though.

The cover would best be something physically-based: that allows them use of the gym for a training area as well as an excuse for when everybody shows up to school half-dead of exhaustion. LARPing, perhaps, would excuse the possession of practice weapons. Maybe a historical reenactment club? (With a subplot where they have to actually put on a demonstration for the school.)

Well, we did in the DT, but it actually hasn't come up in game yet. Which is weird that it's mentioned so early on out TvTropes page.

Yeah, with the Fall Festival coming up, I was going to make you have to do something in regards to whatever you guys settle on, anyway, so good thing you're planning for it. All the clubs will be doing it as well, but they aren't important. Unless you're in another one and have to take part in multiple events. Then that's you're fault, you silly little man.
    WARNING!

Hello, I'm just letting everyone know that it might be hard for me to post this week. I know it's been something like nine days since I posted, but I'll have a weekend occupied by work, a class on Thursday, and a job fair tomorrow that I have to prepare for, and a possible sleepover with a friend tonight. I'll try to get a post in soon, but if I'm absent during that time, this is why.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

It's cool.
    Speaking of absences, has anyone seen Niihyl or Wordy in a while? I know they had things coming up, but I don't even think they've been online.
    If I have too, I'll bunny them.

Anyway, we can discuss the name here in the DT so we can move on quicker in the RP thread, if you guys want. I'm for BEAST as it is.
    but we'll also need to fit the acronym to what ever the club's purpose is.

I'll have another post up probably tomorrow.
    WARNING!

My hands are kind of tied without Wordy, and I haven't heard from her in probably about three weeks now I think. As for the acronym, I'm cool with whatever.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I'm gonna have JP suggest BEAST become "Bellow's Extracurricular Abnormality Trackers" Club, and go along with the "this is a paranormal investigation club"

Lot's of official schools and universities have those. Heck, some clubs even have TV shows. I reckon this won't be a problem to pull off, especially if Jones (of all people) volunteers to become the club's headmaster, or supervisor, or whatever you call them.

WHATEVER you say?
    Now what could that stand for?
    We Have A Tenacious Energy Violating Every Reach!
    WARNING!

Hey baby, you can violate my reaches any time.

Sorry I've been away for like a month Things just sort of piled up, I guess. Between illness, a sudden preoccupation with the whole "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series, the release of Borderlands 2, and beginning Drivers' Ed (I now hate driving. Freakin' cars, man), I've been too lazy to get off my *** and get back into Serebii. I've sorta been stalking this thread on my phone though.

My laptop still refuses to boot... my solution is keeping it permanently plugged in and never turning it off. Because yes, foreign tech support guy, I've tried turning it on and off. I've also reinstalled all my drivers, updated the bios, cleaned out the registry, defragmented the disk, cleaned out malware and clean-reinstalled Windows. It's almost certainly a problem with the hardware, and I can't afford a new computer right now.

Sorry about the whole fanfic thing. I think it's clear that I'm working on Valve Time, so the release date is currently set at Soon™, which is actually Blizzard but whatever.

As for the thread, I like niedude's acronym, (though it requires more sex. And LARPing. LARSing?), Amissa x Shinai is now headcanon, (though she's shy. Totally not like another GMPC we know. For shame, unless she turns out to secretly be a demon-hunting badass whose Persona is a gigantic mecha that she pilots and my hypotheses are incredibly specific) and blood crusts maroon?

So yeah, I'm a terrible person with no sense of responsibility. I'll... post tomorrow. I need sleep.
    Last edited by Niihyl; 8th October 2012 at 7:03 AM.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Quote Originally Posted by Niihyl View Post
    Hey baby, you can violate my reaches any time.

Gentlemen! Behold! I have pulled this man out of thin air! BY SIMPLY SAYING HIS NAME!

Sorry I've been away for like a month Things just sort of piled up, I guess. Between illness, a sudden preoccupation with the whole "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series, the release of Borderlands 2, and beginning Drivers' Ed (I now hate driving. Freakin' cars, man), I've been too lazy to get off my *** and get back into Serebii. I've sorta been stalking this thread on my phone though.

My laptop still refuses to boot... my solution is keeping it permanently plugged in and never turning it off. Because yes, foreign tech support guy, I've tried turning it on and off. I've also reinstalled all my drivers, updated the bios, cleaned out the registry, defragmented the disk, cleaned out malware and clean-reinstalled Windows. It's almost certainly a problem with the hardware, and I can't afford a new computer right now.

... Have you tried hitting it? In the face?

Sorry about the whole fanfic thing. I think it's clear that I'm working on Valve Time, so the release date is currently set at Soon™, which is actually Blizzard but whatever.

I thought that was Riot... hmmm... I need to brush up.

As for the thread, I like niedude's acronym, (though it requires more sex. And LARPing. LARSing?), Amissa x Shinai is now headcanon, (though she's shy. Totally not like another GMPC we know. For shame, unless she turns out to secretly be a demon-hunting badass whose Persona is a gigantic mecha that she pilots and my hypotheses are incredibly specific) and blood crusts maroon?

Silly Niihyl, believing impressions from a Shinai arranged encounter. However, dried bloos is closer to maroon than red and I didn't want to say black or brown... thos colors bring other things to mind. But you still got blood out of maroon!

So yeah, I'm a terrible person with no sense of responsibility. I'll... post tomorrow. I need sleep.

Get it, and then return, sweet prince.
    Replied in bold!
    WARNING!

Hey guys, I know I'm late on my update, but I have my reasons.
    First, I was waiting for Niihyl to get his post up, second... well...
    I'm gonna be completely honest here. Gremlins. Gremlins that cleverly took the form of a game called Dishonored. They captured me and held me hostage. So I did the only thing I know how.
    I waited for them to turn away and then choked them until they went unconscious. I can't have my chaos going up, you know.
    WARNING!

Oh yes, Dishonored. I bought it on release, finished it in three days, all runes collected, all side missions completed, low chaos. Short but oh-so-satisfying. Thief + Deus Ex + Bioshock made me very happy.

On-topic: er... Tartarus!

Meep... sorry for the disappearance. Life and some computer technical problems on this side; I think my computer is slowly giving up on me... Just one problem after another. I'll read up and try to get a post in soon cross my heart.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Meeting adjourned!
    Time to do other things! Feel free to finish it up in your post, but now we should finally be getting to after school activities. Hang out with each other, stalk someone, throw a party for Ciara, prank Ciara at her party, make a JP pinata, whatever.
    Oh! Maybe attach a car-battery to JP's crotch and interrogate him about where he's been! *cough*Sofiya*cough*

"You're still hiding something, IP! Give him another one, Kitty!~" *Mana gleefully connects the circuit electrifying JP's tenders*

"Nyah, b*tch. Nyah."
    WARNING!

Quote Originally Posted by zincspider View Post
    meeting adjourned!
    Time to do other things! Feel free to finish it up in your post, but now we should finally be getting to after school activities. Hang out with each other, stalk someone, throw a party for ciara, prank ciara at her party, make a jp pinata, whatever.
    Oh! Maybe attach a car-battery to jp's crotch and interrogate him about where he's been! *cough*sofiya*cough*

"you're still hiding something, ip! Give him another one, kitty!~" *mana gleefully connects the circuit electrifying jp's tenders*

"nyah, b*tch. Nyah."
    I AM SO UP FOR THIS

I can't help but laugh histerically at that last sentence.

Meeting adjourned!
    Time to do other things! Feel free to finish it up in your post, but now we should finally be getting to after school activities. Hang out with each other, stalk someone, throw a party for Ciara, prank Ciara at her party, make a JP pinata, whatever.
    Oh! Maybe attach a car-battery to JP's crotch and interrogate him about where he's been! *cough*Sofiya*cough*

"You're still hiding something, IP! Give him another one, Kitty!~" *Mana gleefully connects the circuit electrifying JP's tenders*

"Nyah, b*tch. Nyah."
    I... I approve of this. So hard. So, so damn hard.

*snaps fingers* Niihyl. Niedude. Get ready. JP's balls will never be the same after we're done.

Right. So. Sorry for disappearing there, guys (and for being kinda on the edge and assholish...er than usual before disappearing, lalala). Long story short; GH's been sick, but is getting better now. I'm still not sure when I can post, but I'll try to get something up during this week or the next. I kinda... have to get started on all the schoolwork's that piled up first and yeaah, not looking forward to that. >>
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

JP would even agree to it! At first, anyway.

Sofiya: "Private! Remove your pants!"
    JP: :D
    Sofiya: "Now allow me to tie you up!"
    JP: :/
    Sofiya: "Kitteh! ACTIVATE THE CUBE OF THOR!"
    JP: 0.o?
    Sofiya: "We have ways of making you talk, comrade... WITH LIIIIIIIIIGHTNIIIING!"
    JP: D:

...Yes.

I'm now wishing one of Sofiya's elements would have been lightning so she could continue the torment in the Court. Well, at least she's got Ice, she can give a whole new meaning to "blue balls".

Unf.

Anyway, yeah, I'll try to get a post in Monday, definitely can't do it this week. This'll be first in line in my posting list though, because torture is fun it's been a while since I last posted.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

I feel bad for JP, but I know he can handle it. Just grin and bear it! I do want to see those torture methods, especially with Mana involved. Oh, boy.

Aside from that, I got a question for ya, Zinc. We're free for the rest of the evening till midnight, right? Social Link time?
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 19th October 2012 at 9:44 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

indeed you are... well, more like 10.30 really. Jones wants to see what you guys can do beforehand.
    WARNING!

My hands are still rather tied, considering Wordy hasn't been active for a month now...
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Then write it off.
    Just go past that part in time and forget it for now. Don't count yourself out because someone else isn't here.
    Bunny Ciara. When Wordy gets back, you can go over what you did with her, and proof it there. Just don't do much other than have them go on their own for a while and get a text from Miyuki giving the 411 on what's happened.
    WARNING!

Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast