Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Alright, I'll get on something as soon as I can then.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I don't mean to rush people, but I do need someone to post before I can do another.
    Bliv? Ysa? VB? It's all open for you now.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I have a feeling 30% of everyone here died or something
    Or RPG'ers in general. This sub forum hasnt seen a lot of activity

It is really strange. TSR and Wordy let me know they won't be able to do too much until they get a break. But it's been a while. I'm trying to get in touch.
    Everyone else has been busy I guess. Midterms did happen recently.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

And NaNoWriMo is coming up soon, which has my hands tied already... actually, for most of this month. That plus stuff in real life has kept me from having time for RPGs, sorry. I just kept thinking that I'd find time somewhere, but that hasn't happened yet. At this point, I might not have time until December, or even later than that.

I really don't want to drop out of this game, as it's been so nice. But I simply can't find time for it.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Ysa, if you can get one post up for me before November, that would be all I need. Then don't even worry about it until December. It can be as small as you want, I just need one to get an idea of where he is and what he does and then I can bunny.
    WARNING!

Alright, I'll work to have something up by Wednesday. At the latest, it'll be Thursday.

You need something to bounce off of, right? Would it be alright if I asked one of the teachers if they need help settin' things up for the Festival? If it's still too early for that, or if Jones' busy, I'll understand. Either that, or go see what clubs are still taking new members. Could you suggest some groups that're still open? I know two that I'm especially interested in; Instrumental Music, and Student Council.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 22nd October 2012 at 11:42 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Actually, didn't you already pick Clubs for Lace?
    I remember we used to talk about our characters' clubs several times here in Discussion. For what it's worth, JP's was in Kendo and Boxing, but he quit the boxing club to join the cooking club after that one opened. His partners in the clubs are, if I recall, Russel in Cooking and... who's in Kendo?

And wasn't Sig in the cooking club too? Or have his teapot shenanigans messed up my recollection?

Anyway, JP's gonna bake a huge cake for the hottest girl in whatever club he's in to jump out of, which obviously means he's going to need to decide just who is the hottest girl in whatever clubs he is on. And we all know what that means!

BIKINI CONTEST!

Can we? :3

Nope - his shenanigans were nothing but shenanigans. He's just in the MMA club (or Martial Arts, or boxing, or whatever it falls under). I briefly considered putting him in dance, but Sigmund signed himself up for something more practical after the first court hit.

Honestly, I don't remember who all landed in which clubs. Or rather, I didn't, but then I made one of those lists like I tend to do.

Randy - Free Candy (band, lead vocalist)
    Izzy - Free Candy (band, technician)
    Liza - Publications Committee president, Writer/Editor of school paper, Student Aide to Wulfgard
    Shinai - Student Council President
    Snow - Free Candy (band, guitarist/backup vocalist)
    Sigmund - MMA (subset of Martial Arts club, IIRC)
    Sofiya - Martial Arts
    Joshua - Drama + Fencing
    Levin - None
    Lace - None
    Russell - Cooking
    Ciara - None
    Miyuki - None
    Halberd - Fencing, Bagpipes (I kid)
    Mana - Archery
    JP - Kendo, Boxing -> Cooking

Everybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about any of those.

Also, there's no real point to a bikini contest. We all know that Joshua would win, anyway, despite his gender. Even if he wasn't entered.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 23rd October 2012 at 4:58 PM.

Halberd is totes in fencing, I know that much.
    It's kinda who he is. But the rest looks about right.
    Thanks for that Bliv. A useful steward as always.

EDIT: VB, go ahead and ask Jones. it's cool, he's not busy. In fact, all GMPCs are open save for Randy and Liza, and considering how many slots I keep swiping up, that leave a lot of characters! 8D

If you want to join Student Council, go ask Shinai in the Student Council office. Music on the other hand... well, just do what you want for that.

EDIT: Yes, Josh with his scruff is a very fine lady

EDIT: Russel is totally in cooking too.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 23rd October 2012 at 6:12 AM.
    WARNING!

Quote Originally Posted by Blivsey View Post
    Also, there's no real point to a bikini contest. We all know that Joshua would win, anyway, despite his gender. Even if he wasn't entered.
    I can indeed confirm this, yes.

Also he's in drama/fencing and I'll probably be posting either today or tomorrow evening, mmkay?

EDIT: Alright, I've had a long hard day, and I'm exhausted. But I promised a post, and a post I shall write.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 24th October 2012 at 9:01 PM.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

There we go. A Snow and Lace scene would be fun, but since I'm gonna be out for a month and who knows how the pace will be, it's easier to set him with the band. Besides, a Lace and Shinai scene could be funnier due to the drastic personality difference...

And I'm gone for now. Keep it going, guys!
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

>_< Sorry again... more computer problems. It feel like every computer I touch suddenly doesn't want to work anymore. I'm also job-hunting again and this passing weekend in I did my test for 2nd degree black belt and passed. I really will try hard to get a post in soon. Hopefully nothing will go wrong with this computer.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Writing part of that post was one of the greatest joys of my life.
    WARNING!

Zinc, does JP need to have a talk with Randy?
    Cause I think JP needs to have a talk with Randy.
    And most likely high five him.

No, Vincent Price Mr. Munroe already had it with him.
    But you may still high-five him.
    Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

I had a picture drawn for it, but I don't have a scanner on hand... so it will have to wait.
    WARNING!

Zinc, I love you so much.

Wanted to make a "Randy" joke, but I couldn't think of one that didn't sound terribad.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

How much? I must know!

And we all thank you for that.
    WARNING!

How much? I must know!

And we all thank you for that.
    More than you will ever know.

I'mnotstalkingyouwhywouldyouthinkthatthatwouldbein crediblysilly
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Another high five for Randy! I'm really starting to like him now. Mr. Monroe needs to return at some point.

Shinai smells what you had for breakfast. You're making him feel really uncomfortable.

You feel a somewhat helpless bond with Shinai.

> Establish Social Link?

Rank One!
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 2nd November 2012 at 4:50 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Oh, Mr. Munroe. Man's pretty suave and surprisingly chill with the whole thing.
    On the other hand, Randy kinda held the idiot ball for a second, but it's funny enough that nobody cares.

I'm sure that J.P. and the others will have their shot at jeering when he and Liza walk in all red-faced, though.

More directly: I'd been meaning to post like two days ago, but the other (much longer) scene that I wanted to post kept spitting in my face, so Imma keep working on it. Maybe nudge it into the plot later. In the meantime, anyone who wants to can walk up to Sig and engage in Social Linky goodness - just pretend that he got a negative response and hung up. This window of opportunity will probably be good at least until Monday.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 2nd November 2012 at 4:46 PM.

Derp. I had JP suggest "Bellow's Extracurricular Abnormality Trackers" and I forget to add the Students part there to make it BEAST and not BEAT.

Edited accordingly

So...many...tropes...in...Bliv's... sentence. Must.... punch... him.

But it is what he's doing at night, and it is a secret.

Well, that's good, steward. Good indeed.

I have a plan guys.
    So, the fanfic thing failed... and that's sad.
    But, I have a new, easier idea! And one that will help us further develop our characters!
    We each ask the whole cast one question about them, their life, and personality each, including our own character.
    So, for instance, Bliv would ask everyone and Sigmund one question, and send the full list to me.
    When I get all of the lists, I'll separate the character's questions, get rid of duplicates, and send them to the character's owner.
    After they answer them, I'll post all of the answers in one big fun post!
    This is a project we've been doing in one of my classes, so it's also practice for me.
    (No, it doesn't mean that your character's have to reveal it in game, but the answers would still be canon. So no answer dodging. Even if something secret get's admitted, it won't be like it makes it public knowledge. It's not like you're allowed to have secrets when I'm the GM anyway. Unless you're me. 8D)
    Last edited by Zincspider; 2nd November 2012 at 4:32 PM.
    WARNING!

For what it's worth, I intend to get on mine once my essays are finished...

Also, definitely in for the above, doesn't seem too complicated.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Good to hear, SoS.
    I have a lot to do this week in particular as well.

Also, I added a spot for Amissa and Mr. Monroe in the TvTropes page. We need to get on that one day...
    Also, I misspelled Monroe wrong that whole post... or did I spell it right and spell it wrong so many other times? I'm so confused.
    WARNING!

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast